Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments Part 2

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
One thing I've noticed lately about all this is that nobody thinks of using the tactic of "HAVE 2-3 minimum buildings",
literally just by having that amount of buildings you can get 30 times more fame than keeping many 50% buildings in each phase, it is even "easier" to defend them because you would not have much drainage disadvantage.

really, how did nobody think of that?????

and with the new system, this tactic could be an attractive option, because now the performance of the sites will be automatically updated, which would give more value to certain buildings in each phase (as long as they are defended).

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Both 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago we also used paras, pachys, some even rexes, and even now most of us don't use ankys.
That is true in your clans case atleast i will give you that i was there not so long ago and i did see those paras and even the rare but still present rexes aswell but there are other attacking groups even on eu1 which do prefer to use ankys and brachis above all else and people are against this lack of diversity when we take into consideration those groups aswell we can see that tanky dinos clearly form the largest portion of attackers across dare i say all servers

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
You also don't take it into account that there are 10 times more defenders.
My main takeaway from the Eu1 saga is that your side is severely and cruelly outnumbered.

Alright, so in such a situation where you have more defenders than attackers, what can you do? Can you even complain here?

No added change will help you. Unless we overstep the limit of what we considered as fairness.

If you're going to reply with "They have more allies than defenders" Well that's good for you since you can drain the multiple Sites that they owned without the owner being able to repair them. Can the ally help with anything here? No.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
there's 4 defender, check the map

forget the ally member, ally are useless

the defending clan came and defended, we were killed because the stability got nerfed so you used anky and ss to constantly stun

and theres a pachy because that guy dont have any tank class lmfao

why use para? why dont u use coelo or carno?
Just to answear your last question i think its because

1. Coelo is full depended on its mobility to win fights thats Alright but its not the best of traits when trying to take a stationary object

2. Carno is absolute garbage in pvp stomped and laughted at by anything really since it has long cooldowns meh scaling on abilities unimpressive stats and 0 cc which is the new meta

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Diversification of the Dino used is good for both the defenders and the attackers. It encourages both parties to fight for the Site.

You don't have neither the defender nor the attacker with dinos that take eons to kill.
On eu1 nothing takes eons to kill if they focus one player, even without a defender from the actual site holding clan they should have no problem dealing with this much attackers. My clan, about 10 players manage to focus on one brachi with defender buff and kill it incredibly fast.

Who’s we?
Game isn’t around you or myself or whoever

If you want to deny something that you believe is untrue, back it up because the facts are massive now
What? You want me to speak from another clan's perspective? In my clan there are 3 people using ankys and 2 brachis in the current update. Everyone else uses para, pachy or rex.

Whole community, there’s only you complaining and denying because you know balance is coming and it won’t be as easy as it is now for you (and balance isn’t coming because clans paid the devs / threatened to stop loading gold as your friend claimed before he gets banned from here)
The fact that only me and a few other people are suggesting that this update will be bad for the game overall means that defenders sent their people on here (which I have a screenshot of also from your dc but that's besides the point). Spamming an opinion a hundred times will not make you right. Attackers are outnumbers and have to be helped to make it a fair fight. Right now they get a small amount of towers each attack phase if they decide to attack and defenders get to keep the overwhelming majority of towers. If that's not balanced then nothing is. It is worth it to attack, but not too overpowered. With this update it WILL NOT BE WORTH to attack.

An 1h attack phase allows about 6 buildings to be taken with the current number of buildings/clan on EU1. That's a joke for 20+ attackers.

Btw my friend didn't make the claim that money was involved, but you did.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
My main takeaway from the Eu1 saga is that your side is severely and cruelly outnumbered.

Alright, so in such a situation where you have more defenders than attackers, what can you do? Can you even complain here?

No added change will help you. Unless we overstep the limit of what we considered as fairness.

If you're going to reply with "They have more allies than defenders" Well that's good for you since you can drain the multiple Sites that they owned without the owner being able to repair them. Can the ally help with anything here? No.
The current update live in game for example. We get a few sites each attack, defenders keep the majority. If 3 attacker clans attack together they may get 1 full map and that's it.

Their problems seems to be that the attackers get anything at all. And i feel like they are so satisfied with this update in ptr because it seems to fulfill this wish of theirs.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I don't understand anything they say anymore, so in this update will the defense be easier or more difficult or the attack will be easier or more difficult? xd

Last edited:

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
you have less drain if solo so unless defender isn't there you cant exactly drain and get buiid fast

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
even without a defender from the actual site holding clan they should have no problem dealing with this much attackers.
Okay, now you are just saying things that are straight blatantly untrue. I don't think you even experienced the defense part of the gameplay. You are greatly underestimating the Adrenaline Rush effect that the attackers gain while there's no defender on-site.

And again, we're arguing about the same thing for the millionth time. With the same person. Some dinos take ages to kill even for a defender. And by the time they are dead, the Site is gone.

Even, once this PTR was opened, you went and attacked a Site, and you immediately got disgusted at how slow the Site drains and it would cause you a disadvantage on your Server. The only takeaway is that you want to take as much as u can and fast. Then you immediately wrote a half-assessed feedback.

If you go on the PTR now, you will see defenders active and defending their buildings.

And lastly, you can do much more in groups in contrast when you are alone or in a duo.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I for once defend build for all phases now and don't have to immediately say this is impossible because of drain when only 1 or 2 come in and i don't mind that cause it makes fights last longer among other things and i actually still hold my build this way.

But yes now you can attack in groups and see how it goes when defenders aren't in group if you have enough people that is.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
you have less drain if solo so unless defender isn't there you cant exactly drain and get buiid fast
It's better, isn't it? This way you make the defending players keep their building during the attack phase, which in the long run will become 400%, but if you have more places on a map, it will be a disadvantage for you, but an advantage for the attackers because it can drain faster.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
also, with slow drainage and repair, it makes the clan pvp conflict last longer and not 10 minutes.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
It's better, isn't it? This way you make the defending players keep their building during the attack phase, which in the long run will become 400%, but if you have more places on a map, it will be a disadvantage for you, but an advantage for the attackers because it can drain faster.
that's why i keep only one build on ptr but yes we are still in disadvantage if we take too many builds provided we succeed before time runs out.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
that's why i keep only one build on ptr but yes we are still in disadvantage if we take too many builds provided we succeed before time runs out.
I guess if you can have around 5-8 defenders online you can handle 3-4 sites and be able to successfully defend them if you’re well organized

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Every defender clan will just divide to make thing easier, or they already did. Then draining will be even longer and even less sites captured by attackers.

And it will be an alliance of 100 clans. No ep skills between attackers makes minimal difference, only 1-2 skills make a significant difference in a 4x damage debuff fight.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
My clan, about 10 players manage to focus on one brachi with defender buff and kill it incredibly fast.
That's a joke for 20+ attackers.
@istencsaszar here's the thing that you are missing. You said that you were 10 members of your clan. Have 5 different types of dino classes in the draining circle to activate the full drain, and then keep the 5 others as tanks. If you'd actually take time to experience the PTR fully, you'd see that there are advantages that you the attackers can benefit from.

Can you expect 10 defenders to be online to counter you? Maybe during the peak hours, but for the slow hours, you still win. And you win even more Sites since your drain rates are not limited by the number of Sites you take. So it will all boils down to your strategy you create.

So, whatever is on PTR, benefits you more than you think. If you'd take the time to even check it.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Okay, now you are just saying things that are straight blatantly untrue. I don't think you even experienced the defense part of the gameplay. You are greatly underestimating the Adrenaline Rush effect that the attackers gain while there's no defender on-site.

And again, we're arguing about the same thing for the millionth time. With the same person. Some dinos take ages to kill even for a defender. And by the time they are dead, the Site is gone.

Even, once this PTR was opened, you went and attacked a Site, and you immediately got disgusted at how slow the Site drains and it would cause you a disadvantage on your Server. The only takeaway is that you want to take as much as u can and fast. Then you immediately wrote a half-assessed feedback.

If you go on the PTR now, you will see defenders active and defending their buildings.

And lastly, you can do much more in groups in contrast when you are alone or in a duo.
I would Like to mainly speak about the end and say i think your very much corect there now there is actualy strategic potential here instead of just go in the enemies direction and shot while hoping you win the team composition you can bring can go anywhere from defense to offense oriented or maybe even complete hybrid

For defense oriented things attackers can bring if they just favor tanky creatures over other things which no one should be shamed for then they can bring brachi, anky, centro, para and pachy for example even adding some decent damage output potential however i can see the potential strugle of both finding the needed amount of people and making sure they have the right stuff and optimaly know and Like using it so their more of a threat then a baby brontops since incompetent oponent is an easy oponent

And since dodging wont be as much of a pain atleast in theory then not only should paras and tanks die faster but anything should die faster now since agility wont be as good as before hopefully making fighting more dynamic and faster paced

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
So, whatever is on PTR, benefits you more than you think. If you'd take the time to even check it.
No it doesn't. Defending requires some people to always be online, which only large alliances can do, they can rotate their players and have different ones on each attack phase. Small clans can't do that, period. By making defending easier, only the stronger side is being helped.

And by 20 players I'm talking about the biggest attacks with other small clans involved.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
No it doesn't. Defending requires some people to always be online, which only large alliances can do, they can rotate their players and have different ones on each attack phase. Small clans can't do that, period. By making defending easier, only the stronger side is being helped.
Okay, so you are basically saying that there are more green feet (Defenders) than red feet (Attackers).

I mean what solution you would even propose to solve that while not overstepping the boundaries of fairness?

The way they designed these changes is "Defenders will be punished if there are no green feet, and they get to keep their Sites if there are more green feet" And that's fair.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Okay, so you are basically saying that there are more green feet (Defenders) than red feet (Attackers).

I mean what solution you would even propose to solve that while not overstepping the boundaries of fairness?

The way they designed these changes is "Defenders will be punished if there are no green feet, and they get to keep their Sites if there are more green feet" And that's fair.
Where did you get that? I'm saying that the ones that should not have any colored feet have yellow feet, and they are many. Attacker buff for people that don't intend to take the site is ridiculous and shouldn't be intended gameplay.

Either that, or don't make draining slower than it is now, which I'd say is perfect. And it will be slower if this gets implemented because nobody will be stupid enough to keep more than 3-4 towers per clan. Draining times will start from 7.3 minutes and only get worse, think about that. That's 7 gates/ hour IF no defender comes into the circle and none of the 5 types of dinosaur dies once. So realistically way less than 7 gates/hour.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Where did you get that?
You literally said that only large alliances can put a large number of defenders online. And the smaller (assuming attacking clans) clans cannot.

Defending requires some people to always be online, which only large alliances can do, they can rotate their players and have different ones on each attack phase. Small clans can't do that, period.

So realistically way less than 7 gates/hour.
You said you were 10 member, divide your clan into 2, you open the possibility of taking more.

You can only theorize so far and then see another result at the end.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
You literally said that only large alliances can put a large number of defenders online. And the smaller (assuming attacking clans) clans cannot.
It's not just the green feet defenders, it's the many allied ones taking attacker buff. Attackers shouldn't be able to attack each other, or at least have higher multiplier of damage reduction for each other.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I'm not sure if it's a bug or a change but on the test server I'm healing my portal without having the duelist active :|
duelist enter when it becomes attacked usually its defending it itself that gives it(at least what i saw from observed soo far)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
On another topic not too far away, another way for a clan to get dds passively would be to have a percentage (tax) of the dds a player spends on teleporting to a building go to the clan fund that owns the site. It would also be a good way to give more importance to portals as a source of clan dds, apart from fame.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
On another topic not too far away, another way for a clan to get dds passively would be to have a percentage (tax) of the dds a player spends on teleporting to a building go to the clan fund that owns the site. It would also be a good way to give more importance to portals as a source of clan dds, apart from fame.
But this is a stronger get stronger, the weaker get weaker kind of concept xD

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
I like the idea of this, from selling trading goods in the market for dds your clan gets a % tax, this way everyone will be contributing towards the clan funds wether it was a small or large amount

Many games have this feature as well, but some games have it so the player who's selling the trading goods doesn't lose the value in the items he farmed, he sells them normally without any reduction, but the clan gets an amount for that player's activity (tax from what that player sold without reducing the value for the player), would also support the PvE side of the game