Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
You literally said that only large alliances can put a large number of defenders online. And the smaller (assuming attacking clans) clans cannot.

You said you were 10 member, divide your clan into 2, you open the possibility of taking more.

You can only theorize so far and then see another result at the end.
I don't really think there's a way to actually explain these people anything. If they choose to be deaf and stand by their opinion, there's nothing you can do.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
I want to mention something that got my interest, i dont know if its normal but when we get reflector activated while having attacker or defender buff. The ones that doesnt have buff gets normal reflector damage while gives reduced damage to buffed player.

I think it mostly gonna happen between attacker and ally group and even though i dont think it will effect things that much, i still wanted to report it.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think the repair points need a little buff, not much obviously, but something to make repairing buildings a little more "satisfying", at least so that HP level 1 buildings are not lost so quickly. Which, in response, makes clan pvp conflicts short-lived.

+10-15 points maybe?

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think the repair points need a little buff, not much obviously, but something to make repairing buildings a little more "satisfying", at least so that HP level 1 buildings are not lost so quickly. Which, in response, makes clan pvp conflicts short-lived.

+10-15 points maybe?
5-10*

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
PTR closes in 30 min. Thanks for everyone that tested the new changes, especially the ones that tried out the site attack/defence. Dont forget to drop your feedback here so that we can wrap it up for live release.

Last edited:

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
@Highway when the expecting update to happen on live servers?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Why the max drain rate on PTR were 320 and not 335? and I also noticed there were much more medals in towers even for basic towers

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
About Panicked status, i realized something different from fear. While stuning feared dinos can stop them, same not possible about panicked dinos. Stun has no effect on movement of panicked dinos and only will stop moving whenever panick status expires. Even though i didnt test about paralyze effect, i guess same might happen as well.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Why the max drain rate on PTR were 320 and not 335? and I also noticed there were much more medals in towers even for basic towers
ptr always has more fame in gates/claim than live.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I want to mention something that got my interest, i dont know if its normal but when we get reflector activated while having attacker or defender buff. The ones that doesnt have buff gets normal reflector damage while gives reduced damage to buffed player.

I think it mostly gonna happen between attacker and ally group and even though i dont think it will effect things that much, i still wanted to report it.
Thanks for reporting. It is indeed a bug and is fixed for the next update.

+10-15 points maybe?
Lets monitor this first when the update goes live.

@Highway when the expecting update to happen on live servers?
We hope to get it ready for release this week. But it might be the week after.

About Panicked status, i realized something different from fear. While stuning feared dinos can stop them, same not possible about panicked dinos. Stun has no effect on movement of panicked dinos and only will stop moving whenever panick status expires. Even though i didnt test about paralyze effect, i guess same might happen as well.
Thanks this is also fixed for the next release.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS

+10-15 points maybe?
Now attackers are slightly nerfed. And need better coordination to make an effective drain. And for most server there will be more defender than attacker. When defenders kills the attacker and gets outnumbered... Attackers cant just run in to site blindly anymore cause they will get cc'ed and have weak drain etc. they need to wait for maybe 1-2 more members to spawn and run in again.. this opens a window for defender to heal gates rapidly while waiting for the attacker to come..and so i feel that a buff of healing is not really needed.

Richie_Lion

Reaction score
Once again, the new changes only aim to already boost and help the "defenders" as always, who in the case of Eu_1 servers have monopolized and controlled and won every single election for the past 2 years. It was fair and balanced as it is for the few minority attackers so we could atleast have an even fighting chance, but this new change will make sure everything goes back to how it was and won't give the underdogs a chance anymore. End game sounds more like killing the game to me.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Once again, the new changes only aim to already boost and help the "defenders" as always, who in the case of Eu_1 servers have monopolized and controlled and won every single election for the past 2 years. It was fair and balanced as it is for the few minority attackers so we could atleast have an even fighting chance, but this new change will make sure everything goes back to how it was and won't give the underdogs a chance anymore. End game sounds more like killing the game to me.
Aim to only help the defenders huh

Did you even bother logging on PTR to see what are the changes actually or did you just assume how things work and how it'll be?
The upcoming update brings many ways for the attackers to drain and capture sites without even having to worry about taking too many and having a slower drain from each site they capture, you simply need to organize your attacks and plan them let alone be prepared for the phase

Since you also mentioned Eu1, and since you claimed that it's fair and balanced although everyone here will disagree with you hence why everyone is excited for the next update to be deployed already, why don't we show everyone that you, 10-15 attackers (at max) are able to capture almost 2 maps on Eu1, why do you always come here complaining that you're not having enough meanwhile you're able to capture many excellent sites whenever you log and attack, for example last night at 1am you were around 6-7 attackers and you captured around 10 sites, yes the sites weren't captured by the same clan as you created a bunch of clans to drain faster and capture too many sites (which next update won't allow you to do as a solo drainer)

1719304903825.png

You want to have everything the easy way, but it doesn't work like that, yes you're extremely outnumbered on Eu1, but you're also able to fight back and capture this many sites, so why are you complaining about it instead of accepting that you're doing more than enough already, meanwhile in the past you couldn't even do 5% of what you're doing nowadays

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Changes we tested on last weekend's PTR solve 4 main problems. And it is one of the most awaited changes for every server, not only for one specific server.

1. Defenders not upgrading the yield.
  2. Conflict for a Site not lasting longer.
  3. Attackers abuse high drain rates by creating their own clans.
  4. Attackers favoring only dino with high vitality prioritizing survivability over conflict to win a Site.
As much as people have been writing nonsense about this update or that the game will die at every single change, I would like to acknowledge the efforts of the developers to even bring those ideas into the game. First off, they don't even play the game, but yet these ideas solve multiple problems at once. They got it on the first suggestion itself.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Would be nice to drop some Hint for lily store ... Would it still be clothing and dini skin or something more unique and exotic?

VENOM661

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
XXX_HUNTER_XXX
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
The game lost her fun because now u can stay into the circle with brachi and anky or anything with tank and take all gates no pvp no 1v1 this update destroy everything for pvp

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
ok update is coming this week:

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Can you explain "can you reach x3" ? What level does the tower reach? with how many medals and HP?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
  • Implemented that focus/hitchance counters the dodge chance.
Does this change also affect the Parasaurolophus dodge or does it only apply with the agility implant? If it is with both, Para will be weakened.

and this is contrary to their description.

1719342129855.png

Last edited:

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
doubt: I didn't get to try it, but to receive the drain bonuses I have to belong to the same clan, that is, different dinosaurs or they can be different dinosaurs from various clans :unsure: