Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
3-5 attackers? Sorry to say this but you failed in math 10+ attackers 11 am yesterday 20:00 server Time 20+ you also were happy that attackers now have to be more tactical in their attacks, so we adapted our tactics and you are complaining again 0 buldings was 400% devs can check.
5 or 10 who cares. He replied to you because you claim that you as small group can't take eu1 gates, so he sent you proof of your clan holding gates which you claim you can't take.

Please stop trying to make arguements again. I must admit that the forum was normal and much peaceful when you were muted.

TrollHectorBectorTroll

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
5 or 10 who cares. He replied to you because you claim that you as small group can't take eu1 gates, so he sent you proof of your clan holding gates which you claim you can't take.

Please stop trying to make arguements again. I must admit that the forum was normal and much peaceful when you were muted.
What about we close this topic And let the team devs focus on how to bring New people to game

Edit by Faye
reason: warning everyone

1719573909903.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
What about we close this topic And let the team devs focus on how to bring New people to game
as much as some might dislike me for this he has a point bringing new people into the game will have a possitive impact on its health and i believe it should be one of the things focused on in the future but thats a thing for a different time and place this thread is about the gates specificaly which i think are pretty good at the moment after yesterdays update

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Different from yours=untrue🤡
Sometimes I'm wondering if It's even worth trying to explain anything to you guys.
If you read the comments before, you would understand. However, I'm not sure if it will work anyway as you are too stubborn to fight over nothing and anything nor trying to actually come up with something fair.

Anytime someone from alliance says something, you guys always have something to say without any proper evidence.
Dear god if someone actually tries to explain to you why some ideas wouldn't work.

With this response, I will now only comment to true and normal ideas that people of this game come up with and with who I can actually talk about it.

Have a nice day.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Sometimes I'm wondering if It's even worth trying to explain anything to you guys.
If you read the comments before, you would understand. However, I'm not sure if it will work anyway as you are too stubborn to fight over nothing and anything nor trying to actually come up with something fair.

Anytime someone from alliance says something, you guys always have something to say without any proper evidence.
Dear god if someone actually tries to explain to you why some ideas wouldn't work.

With this response, I will now only comment to true and normal ideas that people of this game come up with and with who I can actually talk about it.

Have a nice day.
A day before you were adamant that this new system is fair. I still don't like it, because we capture less buildings now than before, but let's count that up to "fairness". Now you even have automatic upgrades for fame yield, so spending dd is even less necessary than before.

Tell me wtf else you want? Should we vanish from existence and stop fighting? (ain't gonna happen)

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
I still don't like it, because we capture less buildings now than before, but let's count that up to "fairness". Now you even have automatic upgrades for fame yield, so spending dd is even less necessary than before.

Tell me wtf else you want? Should we vanish from existence and stop fighting? (ain't gonna happen)
- You were able to capture up to 20 sites at 1am now you can capture 10 +/- which is still considered a lot for one attacking clan (with your numbers)

- Spending dds is indeed necessary as it’s the only way a clan which wants to hold a site will have better chances to holding it

- And no we don’t want anyone to vanish from existence, without attacking clans the game would’ve been boring and many would’ve left it already, so we do need you as much as you need us

Players are writing ideas/feedbacks, even if they weren’t from eu1 and they post something that wouldn’t help you (as an attacker clan) you would immediately complain about it nonstop, none wants to attack you or argue with you here but if you don’t have ideas or feedbacks to post related to topic then there’s absolutely no reason to reply to anyone unless you can reply with an actual response with valid reasons and not just words

matheusdk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Devastador
Clan
Maximum
Foi um sistema terrível de pagar para vencer, que funcionou apenas por causa de quão ruim era o antigo sistema eleitoral e Rex, as próprias batalhas eram radicalmente longas às vezes (eu vi batalhas quase ininterruptas de 10 a 12 horas de duração e foi só disso que participei, sou bonita claro que continuou durante a noite também) consumindo os recursos dos jogadores, como seus doces e oferecendo 0 recompensas adequadas, a única razão pela qual você encontraria alguém para fornecer portões antes é porque a única maneira de um jogador normal conseguir eleições era com um clã onde o líder tinha todo o poder sobre isso, então, a menos que você nunca tenha querido passar o governador, é melhor você estar pronto para gastar dinheiro em malditos suprimentos, agora que esses líderes não detêm mais um poder tão radical sobre os outros e as eleições são incontroláveis (em comparação com o sistema antigo, posso dizer que tal coisa) você não encontraria ninguém disposto a gastar ouro em suprimentos quando eles podem comprar algo como o vio, que os ajuda mais e nem estou mencionando que se você quisesse portões antes, você apenas teria que pagar pelo ouro continuamente sem pagar, você não vai ficar segurando é por isso que valeu a pena vencer
[/CITAR]
It was terrible pay to win system which worked only because of how Bad the old election system and Rex were the battles themselfs were radicilously long at times (i have seen nearly uninterupted 10 to 12 hours long battles and thats only what i partook in im pretty sure it continued in the night too) eating up players resources Like its candy and offering 0 proper rewards only reason why you would find anyone to even supply gates before is since the only way a normal player could get elections was with a clan Where the leader had all power over it so unless you never wanted to pass the governor you better be ready to spend money on Damn supplies now that these leaders no longer hold such radicilous power over others and elections are uncontrolable (compared to old system i can say such a thing) you wouldnt find anyone willing to spend gold on supplies when they can buy something Like vio which helps them more instead and im not even mentioning that if you wanted gates before you just had to pay for gold continously without paying your not gona be holding any thats why it was pay to win
this system now is rubbish there is no more pvp now everyone takes brachi and stays in the portal and brachi becomes immortal practically in the portal the system before didn't have that and had pvp at least now they ruined the game and no one liked this update they are just pretending they liked it

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
this system now is rubbish there is no more pvp now everyone takes brachi and stays in the portal and brachi becomes immortal practically in the portal the system before didn't have that and had pvp at least now they ruined the game and no one liked this update they are just pretending they liked it
They literally all have to take different dinos to be effective.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
- You were able to capture up to 20 sites at 1am now you can capture 10 +/- which is still considered a lot for one attacking clan (with your numbers)

- Spending dds is indeed necessary as it’s the only way a clan which wants to hold a site will have better chances to holding it
We didn't get 20 buildings. This attack phase we didn't get 10 buildings.
Replying to another post of yours, we are not 3-5 people. Stop lying. Stop changing your opinion daily about the update depending on how many gates you lose (which is proportionate to how much your egos hurt).

Your alliance literally can't do war, there is no helping that without making unfair advantages to defenders. I've never seen a coordinated attack by you that successfully killed off players of ours, which is doable because we do it every time a green feet defender comes in the circle.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I myself kinda stopped liking the buff myself, yes, as defender it is fun and you actually pvp for once, but with the buff the pvp overall...kinda died
I agree that with tanks it still takes long to kill it, and even if they need 5 different dinosaurs, that doesn't stop them for being a lot of people at one gate, so they have the 5/5 dinosaurs buff the longest. Unlike for defenders, attackers can do big groups. Defenders, can't really as they have to be at many places at once. Overall, we will see what the future brings.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
We didn't get 20 buildings. This attack phase we didn't get 10 buildings.
Replying to another post of yours, we are not 3-5 people. Stop lying. Stop changing your opinion daily about the update depending on how many gates you lose (which is proportionate to how much your egos hurt).
I agree you didn't get 20 nor 10 this phase, you got 7 (hence why I wrote +/-), again 7 excellents and I do agree there was lack of green feet and whoever lost their site(s) got their punishment, no defenders = lost site
Same way attackers prepare to attack, defenders must prepare to defend their site(s) and who doesn't will lose

But again you don't get what I wrote at all. My friend, I'm trying to make things clear that I am not attacking you or your clan on here I'm trying to bring in ideas/suggestions based on what I'm personally seeing and you still reply to me calling me a liar (flooding the thread with meaningless posts) only because I use screenshots/data from eu1, can you show us how many attackers you were on this phase that just ended? Because I counted 6 attackers from the same clan and 2 from 2 different clans

And again, I don't care whether you have enough power to take over the full server or half of it, I play a game to enjoy just like you I don't care what I hold or how many I hold I wanna enjoy my gameplay, and the more you attack and capture the better for you man, my point is, a few attackers are able to take so much fame, more than what holding clans produce and double, math doesn't math there anymore because it's literally for free, and like... attacking seems to be easier than holding, so why would want to hold if they can collect double their winnings from simply attacking

Last edited:

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I agree you didn't get 20 nor 10 this phase, you got 7 (hence why I wrote +/-), again 7 excellents and I do agree there was lack of green feet and whoever lost their site(s) got their punishment, no defenders = lost site
Same way attackers prepare to attack, defenders must prepare to defend their site(s) and who doesn't will lose

But again you don't get what I wrote at all. My friend, I'm trying to make things clear that I am not attacking you or your clan on here I'm trying to bring in ideas/suggestions based on what I'm personally seeing and you still reply to me calling me a liar (flooding the thread with meaningless posts) only because I use screenshots/data from eu1, can you show us how many attackers you were on this phase that just ended? Because I counted 6 attackers from the same clan and 2 from 2 different clans
Your ideas are always one sided, don't try to sugarcoat it. You are advocating for yourself and that's understandable, but trying to hide behind the "making the game more fair for everyone" motto is laughable.

And my clanmate did take pic, and nksf is not even on it(we had more players than most clans on the server by themselves and still only took 7 gates):

Attachments

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Your ideas are always one sided, don't try to sugarcoat it. You are advocating for yourself and that's understandable, but trying to hide behind the "making the game more fair for everyone" motto is laughable.
Since my ideas are always one sided how about I suggest to my allies on eu1 that we'll start swapping sites between ourselves, not allowing you to capture sites and fame anymore nor attack at all as it's gonna be swapped in a few minutes

Then you'll realize my ideas aren't really one sided and you'll also feel what attackers on other servers have been dealing with, I'm out of this, peace

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Since my ideas are always one sided how about I suggest to my allies on eu1 that we'll start swapping sites between ourselves, not allowing you to capture sites and fame anymore nor attack at all as it's gonna be swapped in a few minutes

Then you'll realize my ideas aren't really one sided and you'll also feel what attackers on other servers have been dealing with, I'm out of this, peace
Go ahead.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I took some time to think about this whole thing and the problems.
I guess the main problem isn't really "fairness", but players just being demotivated.

Before the update, attackers could create huge groups and attack whenever. Defenders would be called into the game to fight and there was actual pvp going on. Many people fighting many people. And that chaos is what was fun about it.
Nobody really cared if supplies costed gold coins. Nobody really cared if a gate would be lost. Yes, medals would be taken but so what? the gate would be taken back. And if a clan was able to keep the gate defended, they would keep it and collect fame.
The fact that players could attack each other was what was fun.
With this update, we have limited time, we have 1 chance to defend the gate. The buff makes us very strong.
But we are losing the fact that we all could attack each other.
The says Create clans, make friends, create powerful allies! Yet, when you come to the game, you realise that clans that hold gates are basically burdened to keep them for the fame because attackers can just come there in group and the gate is quickly gone along with alot of fame. The players' friends or "allies" can't do anything.

I agree that it was not fair for a clan to hold gates until the end of time, but with the buffs and the limitations, it demotivates people to log in and help because they know they can't deal any damage.

I hope that in the future we can find a compromise, maybe step a little back and find something new.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
hay gente que utiliza este foro para atacar a los demás y es muy molesto. mucha gente está perdiendo la motivación para conectarse debido a las limitaciones que les estáis poniendo, traed de vuelta los viejos tiempos todo era mucho mejor. es decepcionante ver a lo que hemos llegado después de tantos años con un gran juego, ahora nos aburre jugarlo, si no puedes satisfacer a todo el mundo entonces no hagas enfadar a la mayoria de tu comunidad, tal vez deberias controlar la actividad de tu juego porque como jugador veo a muchos otros que faltan, y es triste ver que esto sucede. echamos de menos nuestro viejo juego y echamos de menos nuestras viejas guerras, guerras en cualquier momento si era 5pm o 5am había muchos jugadores dispuestos a venir en línea y divertirse

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
The "burden" of keeping gates for fame🤡

And no wonder you do no damage, you have zero coordination.
If you could stop twisting my words to fit your delusions that would be appreciated.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I took some time to think about this whole thing and the problems.
I guess the main problem isn't really "fairness", but players just being demotivated.

Before the update, attackers could create huge groups and attack whenever. Defenders would be called into the game to fight and there was actual pvp going on. Many people fighting many people. And that chaos is what was fun about it.
Nobody really cared if supplies costed gold coins. Nobody really cared if a gate would be lost. Yes, medals would be taken but so what? the gate would be taken back. And if a clan was able to keep the gate defended, they would keep it and collect fame.
The fact that players could attack each other was what was fun.
With this update, we have limited time, we have 1 chance to defend the gate. The buff makes us very strong.
But we are losing the fact that we all could attack each other.
The says Create clans, make friends, create powerful allies! Yet, when you come to the game, you realise that clans that hold gates are basically burdened to keep them for the fame because attackers can just come there in group and the gate is quickly gone along with alot of fame. The players' friends or "allies" can't do anything.

I agree that it was not fair for a clan to hold gates until the end of time, but with the buffs and the limitations, it demotivates people to log in and help because they know they can't deal any damage.

I hope that in the future we can find a compromise, maybe step a little back and find something new.
The buff was created to limit alliance's power and before this update many servers were less active than now , if players won't come to help , its their decision they're not forced to be puppets to help, using supplying/real money for towers wasn't so good. ''we are losing the fact that we all could attack each other.'' , if your alliance wanted to do this they would already doing that, passively owning towers and monopolizing them without fighting is not a good way to create a creative and fun gameplay with others.

Last edited:

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
The buff was created to limit alliance's power and before this update many servers were less active than now , if players won't come to help , its their decision they're not forced to be puppets to help, using supplying/real money for towers wasn't so good. ''we are losing the fact that we all could attack each other.'' , if your alliance wanted to do this they would already doing that, passively owning towers and monopolizing them without fighting is not a good way to create a creative and fun gameplay with others.
sigue avalando lo único que está haciendo aburrido el juego, solo porque quieres ventaja en tu propio servidor lo estás arruinando todo. es una pena que me haya decidido a entrar en el foro, solo para leer a gente que esta poniendo ideas que no tienen sentido en un juego como este. ds es el primer juego que no permite a los clanes hacer alianzas, lo cual es gracioso. deberian crear un sistema para jugadores solitarios, si quieren tener clanes, permitan que se alien entre ellos.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
debemos estar agradecidos de que el equipo está tratando de hacer un mejor juego y escuchar a la gente, pero muchos otros también no les gustan los cambios y el amor de las viejas costumbres que siempre hemos tenido durante años ... y dejaron de jugar debido a las muchas actualizaciones que no les gusta, estoy de acuerdo en algunos servidores incluido el mío tenía un poco más de actividad, pero muchos otros perdieron la actividad. el juego siempre fue así, servidor que tiene la guerra = activo, servidor sin guerra = muerto y estos cambios mató a tanta actividad

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I mostly wrote how I see it. My point of view. Yes, players are not forced to help, but they would if the game was fun. Which it is not at the moment. It may be fun for attackers, who knows. I'm not saying that paying real money was good, but that nobody really cared. I do like that instead of gold coins we use clan dds, but it's kind of useless to use it for gates that can be taken by a smaller group of people and then have to wait to take it back after 3 hours just to start all over again while the people that take it get most of the fame. Holding the gates and defending them now feels more of a chore. Before the update, clans would keep the gates because they could defend it, they could help their members win elections and help other clans do the same.

I would like something between the older system and newer system. Unfortunately, I do not have any ideas for such thing

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
2024 ds - one side can make alliances & be support by third party while other side can't make alliances and be supported by third party 💀

ye attackers have allies who can support them but a clan which holds sites he fought for in the past can't be supported by his allies :coffee: lovely no?..

u limit a clan which hold sites from so many corners but attackers are only limited to one thing which they have to bring 5 dinos in circle to drain faster..

ur goal was to allow small clans to have a share of the cake, u gave them the cake instead :idea:
u saw big clans hold maps for years, u stopped them from having this much of the cake but u let the small clan take over it instead, what has changed? just a clan who takes a map and loses it bc they dont want to hold it while another is trying to hold it..

many server dont even defend their gate, they give up and drain it on next phase, look asia use it as ur example before automatic upgrade yield, always 50% and swap without defending, now nothing changed just 100% yield instead of 50%

small clans even before adrenaline they were able to take a couple sites, now maps :poop: fix the mess there's so many thing that need change and adjust asap..

fun is gone, attackers have fun and are motivated and as they should but this is so much and only cz they have so much advantage meanwhile clan who fight to hold are frustrated with all this limit and disadvantge on them
small clans who fight against so many expect so much and you're giving them what they want while other server get destroyed

Last edited:

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
@Highway lets assume enemies that came at some phase with more people than defenders, and considering allies cant really help that much, and lets assume those gate holders, have upgraded 4 max health and 400%, and lost all of them, enemies gained double fames by one attack and the old holders lost much, so any solution for this to make it balanced a bit?, I believe by what I said yesterday can be good, by making drain at least stop once healers of same number versus attackers can be in.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
@Highway lets assume enemies that came at some phase with more people than defenders, and considering allies cant really help that much, and lets assume those gate holders, have upgraded 4 max health and 400%, and lost all of them, enemies gained double fames by one attack and the old holders lost much, so any solution for this to make it balanced a bit?, I believe by what I said yesterday can be good, by making drain at least stop once healers of same number versus attackers can be in.
that could work, maybe it would be implemented to the 5/5 dino thing because defenders do heal less

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
that could work, maybe it would be implemented to the 5/5 dino thing because defenders do heal less
i mean its fairly active idea, both defenders/attackers can gain from it, also theres 5 phase theres no way anyone can save gates in all phases.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i mean its fairly active idea, both defenders/attackers can gain from it, also theres 5 phase theres no way anyone can save gates in all phases.
Don't own to many sites you are not able to defend properly. If the attackers bring way more people than the site owner to defend (ally don't count) then its natural that you will loose the site. Rather keep 1-3 sites and try to maintain in on excellent yield as long as possible and focus your defence there.

As for the phases, you might noticed that we usually wanted a single conflict phase on prime time so the conflict is more focused where the clans can prepare for their attacks/defend. But the commuity wanted more phases and that resulted to the current schedule, which is surly harder to defend as you need to have people for all conflict phases to be ready to defend. (again, ally don't count here)

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
I mostly wrote how I see it. My point of view. Yes, players are not forced to help, but they would if the game was fun. Which it is not at the moment. It may be fun for attackers, who knows. I'm not saying that paying real money was good, but that nobody really cared. I do like that instead of gold coins we use clan dds, but it's kind of useless to use it for gates that can be taken by a smaller group of people and then have to wait to take it back after 3 hours just to start all over again while the people that take it get most of the fame. Holding the gates and defending them now feels more of a chore. Before the update, clans would keep the gates because they could defend it, they could help their members win elections and help other clans do the same.

I would like something between the older system and newer system. Unfortunately, I do not have any ideas for such thing
well i tried that and heres what i ended up with im gona post it here since its somewhat related to the topic of this thread so yeah but incase it isnt feel free to move it into the feedback section or something forum moderators

So, as I notice now in rather large quantities people are unhappy with the current phase system and adrenalin and despite me personally and controversially liking it since I like to get some progress done when I play instead of being constantly called to some damn war, I get nothing from I still decided to try and find a way how to possibly satisfy both gate pvp system enjoyers or anger both who knows

So, I decided to try and create a hybrid of sorts so the initial idea is that gates would spend around 3 hours in vulnerable phase before going into 1 hour long protected phase and this would cycle for the whole day

Protected phase: in this time gates will always automatically collect themselves unless the clans inventory is full in which case it all stays in and has to be collected manually there could be a symbol indicating the gate is uncollected to let the holder and attacker know that’s where the fame is at during this time the gates yield would automatically increase and their health can be upgraded in the same way as now also after gate reaches 400% yield it will just like now get the slowly increasing chance to get claimed by dv and give the holder of it the 3x fame output reward this would happen after the vulnerable phase ends and not when it starts after the protected phase it could be claimed again and starts over from 50% yield and with 0 hp upgrades

Vulnerable phase: this is when most changes I thought of would apply first off all instead of instantly popping up fame out of nowhere it is now produced over the duration of the phase however taking it will no longer make it invulnerable for the rest of the phase but only 5 minutes during which it will again automatically collect all fame currently in it and give it to the clan that claimed it and if their inventory is full then they have 5 minutes to claim it manually just like it works now however after this short window of invulnerability is over it can’t be collected again until either claimed once more or when the phase ends also claiming a gate would not automatically reset everything all the yield and hp upgrades would stay until the end of said phase and if at that time it is not held by the original owner that had it at the start it resets however if it was on 400% the chance to be claimed by dv is still there but it would give the fame to the new owner instead of the original for some more risk being present and again controversially because the yield and hp would not reset if you managed to get the gate or claim back before phase ends attacking would stay free since you don’t immediately lose all progress you made on that gate

With all this said I believe it could be a decent mix of both systems to create one that all these pvp enjoyers that apparently farm dd, upgrade items, lvl up and mine outside of time and space as they want constant battles could somewhat enjoy at least

Adrenalin rework: And now to make almost all attackers angry on me the draining system and adrenalin would get a rework again so healing would stay almost identical to now being based on the hp tier of the tower however draining would be the same for any gate no matter how many the other clan has and the base number would be 100 and the dino diversity would stay making it possible to go up to 200 and adrenalin would get a bit of a change to it instead of reducing incoming damage and making wearer immune to status effects from anyone but the opposite type of adrenalin user which people don’t seem to like since now only the owner of the gate is the main importance and not everyone else which makes people not want to log but also implies they should if they truly want to keep the gates idk I’m a bit confused and getting side tracked for short it would now give draining speed boost instead which would increase over the time you spend in gate up to 50% at max (5 stacks) one stack would apply after 10 seconds inside the gates radius this would mean you can reach 300 drain on any gate at max dino diversity however this would apply to healing as well which could reach the max of 120 on highest tier of hp and another controversial thing unless all attackers or defenders from the same clan leave the circle the adrenalin tier for their clan wont reset so if they get back it would be at max again only the dino diversity would go down if one of them dies or leaves the circle

And so that’s about all for my suggestion about what to do with the gates since sadly it’s not quite right in eyes of some since there are players around that think very differently than others making it hard to satisfy everyone and the last thing game needs is for people to leave because they don’t want the changes