istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I feel like these ptr tests don't represent live servers at all, it's a completely different experience.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
It's not my clan, you(or some other fruitcake from the eu1 alliance) are just trying to fake evidence to mislead the devs that the update is adequate for both sides.

The highest speed is 2 times as much as the slowest, nothing to test about that. I will not waste my members' energy on testing out what is absolutely not representative of live servers. I took 3 gates alone without a single defender showing up and could have taken more but got bored because of the insanely slow drain speed.
Bunch of lies you’re spreading out here, but yeah guess you’ll end up like your friends who got banned on forum, getting ignored

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
WHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

10 SECOND???!!!???

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yea okay, i am not getting in your garbage provoke and gaslighting in here, this will be my final response.. at the end of the day, developper know the problem of tank and that's why all these changes are being tested
Yep, if focused by 6+ players, a brachi will go down in 10 seconds.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Bunch of lies you’re spreading out here, but yeah guess you’ll end up like your friends who got banned on forum, getting ignored
At least I'm not the one trying to mislead the dev team, just sharing my experience from ptr.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
He's not even home to be on ptr, so someone created a fake acc. Nice try.
And enough members on each sides? Attackers are always outnumbered by a tenfold number of defenders, as it's still the easier and safer choice.

You don't have to bring 5 players, you just have to count the time it takes to drain to 50% while you are alone and it's still slow that way. Also, no defenders came, so it would be even slower if they did.

There are 2 defenders and 5 attackers on your pic, and an allied clan member who (as intended) didn't take attacker buff and thus died easily. Barely any invicto players were on at the time(maybe 1 more than the 2 seen on the pic), so we took advantage of it. There is also a pachy on the pic and we also use paras often, get out of here with the tank complaining.

We already fight for it, the myth of "afk draining" is long gone. You also don't take it into account that there are 10 times more defenders.
I don't know where you got me mentioning AFK draining. All I'm saying that finally the attackers won't just take brachi, para and anky and keep walking into gate and only shooting and taking it even if they are dying million times. Now attackers have to do group draining and actually fight to get it. I like that attackers have to use different dinos to drain, and defenders need to use different dinos to heal more. The fame creating and HP is seperated as well. I like that.

And please don't mention that this all is bad because "you are few attackers". The fact you are a smaller group is not really the problem. And in other servers it is different too.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
nothing to test about that. I will not waste my members' energy on testing out what is absolutely not representative of live servers. I took 3 gates alone without a single defender showing up and could have taken more but got bored because of the insanely slow drain speed.
PTR recently opened, give it some time before people show up after their busy day.

Also sure the situation will not be the exact same on your live server, but nonetheless, it's the technicality that's being tested.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I don't know where you got me mentioning AFK draining. All I'm saying that finally the attackers won't just take brachi, para and anky and keep walking into gate and only shooting and taking it even if they dying million times. Now attackers have to do group draining and actually fight to get it. I like that attackers have to use different dinos to drain, and defenders need to use different dinos to heal more. The fame creating and HP is seperated as well. I like that.

And please don't mention that this all is bad because "you are few attackers". The fact you are a smaller group is not really the problem. And in other servers it is different too.
You said we don't fight. That means "afk draining".

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
PTR recently opened, give it some time before people show up after their busy day.

Also sure the situation will not be the exact same on your live server, but nonetheless, it's the technicality that's being tested.
That's what I'm saying, it's absolutely not representative. But on live servers there will be actual defenders, whereas on ptr nobody comes.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Don't forget the PTR just opened. People may not be at home at the moment. It may or may not get more lively

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Don't forget the PTR just opened. People may not be at home at the moment. It may or may not get more lively
Last time on ptr defenders looked at me and walked away...

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Last time on ptr defenders looked at me and walked away...
I mean, if you want to get attacked by people then just go to global and say "Guys, test the system with me/defend a gate against me" or idk I'm not your issue solver

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
That's what I'm saying, it's absolutely not representative. But on live servers there will be actual defenders, whereas on ptr nobody comes.
Untrue.

Last PTR, on the weekend, there were many defenders that prevented me from taking Sites while I was solo on my Branchi.

I even posted about it on the previous thread, where I complained that the Extra Power didn't help nerf the tank. I posted myself taking Grovesnor against 2 defenders while I was alone.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Now defenders can also prevent you to take from brachi solo if they are actually active that is. Afk draining where no defender is present and none else is to compete for site is something that cant be removed if you ask me(which should be only true afk draining in my eyes).

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
You're not the only one saving screenshots of the fights

Screenshot_87.pngScreenshot_84.pngScreenshot_83.pngScreenshot_82.png

Personally I can say I like the changes, at least it's bringing in more balance battle wise, and we're not seeing just players spamming brachi in order to passive drain, they're using multiple combos. True there is other tanks than just brachi but it's bringing more fun with the fights between attackers and defenders, and whoever complained earlier that defenders don't defend their sites on PTR, well look above and enjoy

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
we're not seeing just players spamming brachi in order to passive drain, they're using multiple combos. True there is other tanks than just brachi but it's bringing more fun with the fights between attackers and defenders
Nobody was spamming brachi before, false argument.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I would like to suggest one thing regarding goals, could it be possible to create gameplay where it's just clan vs clan? For example the message: ''are you sure you want to attack this player'' as a suggestion (there is also the description that his clan would react). If you take this into consideration and I want to attack a clan of my own free will then his clan would attack me accordingly, but we should also ensure that other clans (i.e. the alliance also does not attack me, unless I do it by choice).

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
I consider that this stability buff was not necessary , It's almost the same as before xd
dont ruin this finaly some nice looking changes happened atleast i can see some of my feedback was taken into consideration finaly the stun nonsense might get better since im sick of spending 12 seconds in time out whenever i fight a gold obsesed anky bandit it makes the implant less weak and those powerfull effects are not as bad to deal with as before

and the focus/hit chance up change just briliant finaly some very good looking changes i look forward to seeing these in game

and even through i sound like a broken record by saying this but the changes to draining and repairing to make pvp more diverse just briliant finaly it wont always be the same stuff runing around im very pleased to see these changes i trully feel this was a step in the right direction thats a big thumbs up from me

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Nobody was spamming brachi before, false argument.
you might be right and you might be wrong depends what time frame your speaking of:

2 weeks ago? there were enough brachis around to reenact the famous jurassic park scene

2 days ago? there werent really any brachis instead there was a metric tone of ankys XD

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
you might be right and you might be wrong depends what time frame your speaking of:

2 weeks ago? there were enough brachis around to reenact the famous jurassic park scene

2 days ago? there werent really any brachis instead there was a metric tone of ankys XD
Both 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago we also used paras, pachys, some even rexes, and even now most of us don't use ankys.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Both 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago we also used paras, pachys, some even rexes, and even now most of us don't use ankys.
My friend, I think it's time to stop the denial of the Tank problem. Each time someone denies the Tank issue, there's an argument that follows and it stains the thread. They have to keep irrelevant posts.

Your 2 other friends got banned because they kept spamming and provoking on here.

How about hopping on the PTR and testing whether or not it's satisfactory to take Sites?

How about checking the new additions first, before we write thoughtful feedback?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
My friend, I think it's time to stop the denial of the Tank problem. Each time someone denies the Tank issue, there's an argument that follows and it stains the thread. They have to keep irrelevant posts.

Your 2 other friends got banned because they kept spamming and provoking on here.

How about hopping on the PTR and testing whether or not it's satisfactory to take Sites?

How about checking the new additions first, before we write thoughtful feedback?
We use more paras than tanks.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Who’s we?
Game isn’t around you or myself or whoever

If you want to deny something that you believe is untrue, back it up because the facts are massive now

Whole community, there’s only you complaining and denying because you know balance is coming and it won’t be as easy as it is now for you (and balance isn’t coming because clans paid the devs / threatened to stop loading gold as your friend claimed before he gets banned from here)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We use more paras than tanks.
Diversification of the Dino used is good for both the defenders and the attackers. It encourages both parties to fight for the Site.

You don't have neither the defender nor the attacker with dinos that take eons to kill.