Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
huh i had it 45k maybe its members based again?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
What is most glaring is the drain times feel absolutely endless. With drain rates like this mining for 1 hour is way more efficient and costs less dds compared to attacking. This takes the action out of the game and makes it a pve grind simulator, as with this update attacking kinda loses its meaning. Defenders only have to split up and then they will have enough time to deal with attackers, even without ep skills.

Defender alliance clans have 4 buildings/clan, even though they outnumber attackers massively overall. So counting with 4 gates/defender clan, small attacker clans with 5-10 people present will be able to get 6 buildings/phase as a max, that's a negligible amount of fame for the effort put in. And that's without defender players in the circle, let alone during the long drain time the whole alliance will arrive..

Just keep the current update imo, maybe with the dino variety buff.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Well you need 5 different dinos to boost it to the rate you have right now as 1 drainer on live server
yea but dv builds take too much time even with 5 different dinosaurs tbh

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Maybe dino variety should give higher drain rate boost than 200%

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Ok so yields are now gonna be upgraded at end of each conflict phase automatically(and only that way)?

Maggie Rhee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Maggie Rhee
Clan
Army of Darkness
What is most glaring is the drain times feel absolutely endless. With drain rates like this mining for 1 hour is way more efficient and costs less dds compared to attacking. This takes the action out of the game and makes it a pve grind simulator, as with this update attacking kinda loses its meaning. Defenders only have to split up and then they will have enough time to deal with attackers, even without ep skills.

Defender alliance clans have 4 buildings/clan, even though they outnumber attackers massively overall. So counting with 4 gates/defender clan, small attacker clans with 5-10 people present will be able to get 6 buildings/phase as a max, that's a negligible amount of fame for the effort put in. And that's without defender players in the circle, let alone during the long drain time the whole alliance will arrive..

Looks like you don't really like the things that are finally balanced, with enough members each sides (defenders and attackers) will be able to fight. I like how yall come to talk about it on forum whenever something is not in your advance but you are happy in global when you get an entire map with 3 drainers against 10 defenders with the present update.

Attachments

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces

You are 3 players in your clan on PTR, you need 5 players, with different dinos to boost the drain rate as high as possible depending on your enemy's held sites

PTR just opened, I recommend trying to find more players to drain/heal with your clan (with different dinos) so you can test it properly

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Ok so yields are now gonna be upgraded at end of each conflict phase automatically(and only that way)?
I haven't tried to drain a DV site yet but shouldn't the drain rate be static to -80 on it?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I haven't tried to drain a DV site yet but shouldn't the drain rate be static to -80 on it?
no its -40(if you are alone) and -80 if you grab 4 more clanmates with you but its hp is again "normal" a.k.a its hp is not half as its in live if it appeared there now.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
no its -40(if you are alone) and -80 if you grab 4 more clanmates with you but its hp is again "normal" a.k.a its hp is not half as its in live if it appeared there now.
Then we should have DV sites drain rate set statically to -80, I think it will be fine

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Yes that was changed to give enough time for multiple clans to fight for it. And it was also confusing with the new building upgrade of the HP.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I see that suddenly when attacker side has to actually try and fight for gates it is a problem
Totally did not see that coming /j

I think the changes are fine. It is balanced, more or less. People pay to keep gates. Attackers have to use different dinos and tactic and actually have to work to get it. Defenders have to do basically the same + pay from clan fund.

Overall, I do quite like it

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Now none can take dv gate if time left of phase is too low tho.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Yes that was changed to give enough time for multiple clans to fight for it. And it was also confusing with the new building upgrade of the HP.
Normal amount of hp or the drain rate based on dinosaurs used by clanmates or both?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Now none can take dv gate if time left of phase is too low tho.
And attackers won’t focus on taking a dv gate as there’s only 700 fame reward out of it, and the clan which was holding this site before dv takes it, won’t just send 5 players to drain it instead of defending the main sites (which have valuable fame)

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Looks like you don't really like the things that are finally balanced, with enough members each sides (defenders and attackers) will be able to fight. I like how yall come to talk about it on forum whenever something is not in your advance but you are happy in global when you get an entire map with 3 drainers against 10 defenders with the present update.
He's not even home to be on ptr, so someone created a fake acc. Nice try.
And enough members on each sides? Attackers are always outnumbered by a tenfold number of defenders, as it's still the easier and safer choice.

You are 3 players in your clan on PTR, you need 5 players, with different dinos to boost the drain rate as high as possible depending on your enemy's held sites

PTR just opened, I recommend trying to find more players to drain/heal with your clan (with different dinos) so you can test it properly
You don't have to bring 5 players, you just have to count the time it takes to drain to 50% while you are alone and it's still slow that way. Also, no defenders came, so it would be even slower if they did.

agree, lets keep the current meta where 4 defender cannot defend their tower against 5 enemy

perfectly balanced imo, perfectly normal for you to attacker to always use tank

View attachment 48145
There are 2 defenders and 5 attackers on your pic, and an allied clan member who (as intended) didn't take attacker buff and thus died easily. Barely any invicto players were on at the time(maybe 1 more than the 2 seen on the pic), so we took advantage of it. There is also a pachy on the pic and we also use paras often, get out of here with the tank complaining.
I see that suddenly when attacker side has to actually try and fight for gates it is a problem
Totally did not see that coming /j

I think the changes are fine. It is balanced, more or less. People pay to keep gates. Attackers have to use different dinos and tactic and actually have to work to get it. Defenders have to do basically the same + pay from clan fund.

Overall, I do quite like it
We already fight for it, the myth of "afk draining" is long gone. You also don't take it into account that there are 10 times more defenders.

S19

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sam
Clan
-
There are 2 defenders and 5 attackers on your pic, and an allied clan member who (as intended) didn't take attacker buff and thus died easily. Barely any invicto players were on at the time(maybe 1 more than the 2 seen on the pic), so we took advantage of it. There is also a pachy on the pic and we also use paras often, get out of here with the tank complaining.
there's 4 defender, check the map

forget the ally member, ally are useless

the defending clan came and defended, we were killed because the stability got nerfed so you used anky and ss to constantly stun

and theres a pachy because that guy dont have any tank class lmfao

why use para? why dont u use coelo or carno?

S19

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sam
Clan
-
I can't help your bad tactics. You come 1 by 1, you die.
we came in full group at one point, it doesn't change the fact that you as an attacker take the tank to remove the most hp and us defender take time to kill the attacker tank and on top of that we heal 40 while you drain more than me

and might i add, during the previous update that introduced the extra power, tank started fighting and it's becoming a pain to deal with, instead of solving the tank problem, it has been amplified, anky and ss does double stun

Maggie Rhee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Maggie Rhee
Clan
Army of Darkness
And enough members on each sides? Attackers are always outnumbered by a tenfold number of defenders, as it's still the easier and safer choice.

You don't have to bring 5 players, you just have to count the time it takes to drain to 50% while you are alone and it's still slow that way. Also, no defenders came, so it would be even slower if they did.

We already fight for it, the myth of "afk draining" is long gone. You also don't take it into account that there are 10 times more defenders.
He's literally in clan with you, there's nothing fake about it, you only come here when there is not an advantage for you, if anything is fair you won't like it. But when you literally have 5 brachis in 1 gate with 355 drain rate is so called ''perfect update'' by your entire clan.

Attachments

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
with this update you can repair max 80 on 100% yield if you are 5 btw at least that's how i see it(but then again i max upgraded it to see amount dds) which i do find as good for defenders i hope so at least.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
we came in full group at one point, it doesn't change the fact that you as an attacker take the tank to remove the most hp and us defender take time to kill the attacker and on top of that we heal 40 while you drain more than me

and might i add, during the previous update that introduced the extra power, tank started fighting and it's becoming a pain to deal with, instead of solving the tank problem, it has been amplified, anky and ss does double stun
You are welcome to do the same. There is a great deal of bad coordination in your alliance which results in tanks staying alive for long. They can be killed in less than 10 sec, even by us and we don't have as many players as you, or most defenders.
He's literally in clan with you, there's nothing fake about it, you only come here when there is not an advantage for you, if anything is fair you won't like it. But when you literally have 5 brachis in 1 gate with 355 drain rate is so called ''perfect update'' by your entire clan.
Bruh, I registered under a different name(gyrosos_kard) and the whole clan is fake... Either you are very gullible or you think that I am. We have 5 brachis in 1 gate, and you have 100 alliance members. Don't tell me they can't deal with us.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces

Leave your arguments aside, PTR just opened bro, you have time to test everything if you have a feedback write it down here but not right after PTR opened, you didn’t even have the chance to test properly (considering you’re 3 players in the clan you haven’t reached the highest drain speed)

While you’re here complaining, I was draining ccv and strategizing with my players on how we will drain and defend

image.pngimage.png

S19

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sam
Clan
-
They can be killed in less than 10 sec, even by us and we don't have as many players as you, or most defenders.
WHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

10 SECOND???!!!???

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yea okay, i am not getting in your garbage provoke and gaslighting in here, this will be my final response.. at the end of the day, developper know the problem of tank and that's why all these changes are being tested

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Leave your arguments aside, PTR just opened bro, you have time to test everything if you have a feedback write it down here but not right after PTR opened, you didn’t even have the chance to test properly (considering you’re 3 players in the clan you haven’t reached the highest drain speed)

While you’re here complaining, I was draining ccv and strategizing with my players on how we will drain and defendView attachment 48147View attachment 48148
It's not my clan, you(or some other fruitcake from the eu1 alliance) are just trying to fake evidence to mislead the devs that the update is adequate for both sides.

The highest speed is 2 times as much as the slowest, nothing to test about that. I will not waste my members' energy on testing out what is absolutely not representative of live servers. I took 3 gates alone without a single defender showing up and could have taken more but got bored because of the insanely slow drain speed.