Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
Thanks for the input, definitly intressting.

About building radius, yeah was also intended from my side to increase it, but even 10% more already crosses some mountains :(
It doesn't have to be a circle, right? I know it's easier for you devs, but it's not impossible.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
well now this looks much better then before while your chart alewx is more merciful towards small clans i feel its not the right way since if i understand corectly the upcoming adrenalin change attackers will be incentivised to join up into one single force in which case there could simply not be enough time to stop them on your chart using some of the old calculations i made if we had a situation where the clan is holding lets say 10 buildings and it gets attacked by a force of 15 to 20+ attackers in the first chart theres 5.1 minutes to kill them if we were there from the start and around 4.1 i think if we had to arrive there (the 1 minute response time) which might be too short to get rid of all the enemies present not to mention if its such a large force they could easily come back with a banzai charge and just rush to the gate and finish it off so i think the longer times are the way it also incentivises and rewards players for upgrading gates to their full potential im excited to see it on the ptr and also before all the forum attackers get here since they are basicaly doing 1v1s with the other clan its not too long if their strong enough since this way their get a long battle which they can win if their strong enough and then get rewarded with a site and it will help them potentialy hold their ground later if they want to try and hold on to their gates i see the second chart as a big step in the right direction

ps: i would still like to eventualy see atleast a bit larger gate circle radious (not going over walls just expanded in the free space around the gate) since as we could see in some videos in the past the ring can get rather cramped up if theres too many players doesnt have to be by too much but maybe like 50% or even slightly more would be nice so theres more space to move in for people so theres less cases of the player blob present
i need to clerify because im a bit of an idiot that i mixed up the names in this reply and i was basicaly trying to say that i think the second chart with better healing and slower drain is better one so sorry for the confusion i would edit it but i cant anymore

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Well i just realised my input is more confusing then anything i was speaking about your chart being better (second chart with better repair) but saying its highways one (the first one) i thought yours was the first one sorry about that i apperantly not only forgot to put on my glasses but also start my brain xd
That is ok.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be a circle, right? I know it's easier for you devs, but it's not impossible.
The game only knows cricles in that regard as they are totally different than the spawns which are painted into a map.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
in fact, you could make an adrenaline bonus for the whole territory (where there is a division by levels) and it will work in these zones, but there will be as before a circle where you need to stand up to defend and attack the gate. it is wrong that the entire battle should take place between the defender and the attacker in some small area, it also reduces the influence of 3 clans when adrenaline is activated in a large area, and not in a limited small circle. there are no tactics in the game, only numbers, whoever has a higher number on the gate wins, pm is useless in close, his only purpose in this battle is paralysis,but when everything is in such a pile, it won't help, it's too boring monotonous fighting without tactics

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
in fact, you could make an adrenaline bonus for the whole territory (where there is a division by levels) and it will work in these zones, but there will be as before a circle where you need to stand up to defend and attack the gate. it is wrong that the entire battle should take place between the defender and the attacker in some small area, it also reduces the influence of 3 clans when adrenaline is activated in a large area, and not in a limited small circle. there are no tactics in the game, only numbers, whoever has a higher number on the gate wins, pm is useless in close, his only purpose in this battle is paralysis,but when everything is in such a pile, it won't help, it's too boring monotonous fighting without tactics
but those who want drain/repair will sit in the site's circle so what is the point of this? if u leave it u will only lose urself more time of winning/losing
and we both know they will stay in circle, no matter what

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
but those who want drain/repair will sit in the site's circle so what is the point of this? if u leave it u will only lose urself more time of winning/losing
and we both know they will stay in circle, no matter what
it makes sense for the 3rd clans to have even less opportunity to help, you don't even need to make excuses, besides, if there are a lot of players, you shouldn't stay all in a circle to drain, a group of players can take the fight and stretch the whole group of their opponent, but the 3rd clans in a huge zone will still inflict x4 less dmg

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
it makes sense for the 3rd clans to have even less opportunity to help, you don't even need to make excuses, besides, if there are a lot of players, you shouldn't stay all in a circle to drain, a group of players can take the fight and stretch the whole group of their opponent, but the 3rd clans in a huge zone will still inflict x4 less dmg
i see u dont even read the posts but u just write urs, well before u say im making excuses i suggest u read that its gonna be only clan vs clan in a site where players get their buff, making it also buff outside the site then u are limit the pvp way too much and only so u can flee away as an attacker to reach somewhere else either to drain or simply run away

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
i see u dont even read the posts but u just write urs, well before u say im making excuses i suggest u read that its gonna be only clan vs clan in a site where players get their buff, making it also buff outside the site then u are limit the pvp way too much and only so u can flee away as an attacker to reach somewhere else either to drain or simply run away
so when you cross this territory, you already lose this buff, and besides, what if he runs away? he won't drain the gate if he just runs, what's the point then? The territory of the buff is not the circle of gate

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Sorry for asking, I noticed all your feedback, you are here in the forum just to complain? xD

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
so when you cross this territory, you already lose this buff, and besides, what if he runs away? he won't drain the gate if he just runs, what's the point then? The territory of the buff is not the circle of gate
Doesn’t the buff last for about 5 seconds before it’s expired? You can time it before you leave the circle to run away, run once it’s renewed I guess? I mean I personally did that while you’re attacking

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
View attachment 48285
@Highway a nicee wee sexy looking feedback vote right here B)

please do something about phase timing...
all this stats isn't even eu1 whatever nonsense kos vs mapholder this is like general what the community thinks of the this new constricted restricted phases to play in....

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
View attachment 48285
@Highway a nicee wee sexy looking feedback vote right here B)

please do something about phase timing...
29 in total, most of them new accounts on forum and only 5 of them gave their opinions here, unsure whether you called your clan/allies to vote for this or not, it was already made clear reacting without giving a valid feedback means nothing plus Highway already monitors the difference, if he notices it’s bad for the gameplay he’ll be changing it again otherwise he already mentioned there rarely any attacks happening at the times you’re asking for hence why we’re back on peak time phases, I still like your idea however peak time brings more fights and competition

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
29 in total, most of them new accounts on forum and only 5 of them gave their opinions here, unsure whether you called your clan/allies to vote for this or not, it was already made clear reacting without giving a valid feedback means nothing plus Highway already monitors the difference, if he notices it’s bad for the gameplay he’ll be changing it again otherwise he already mentioned there rarely any attacks happening at the times you’re asking for hence why we’re back on peak time phases, I still like your idea however peak time brings more fights and competition
There we go again EU1 mapholder any opinion against them they think its personal attack against their server... Brotherman, this whole ds thingy don't revolve around you sugar darling. pls stop giving all this made up imaginary thoughts that you are being targeted.... other server are being affected now... with only 1 sided war now....

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Doesn’t the buff last for about 5 seconds before it’s expired? You can time it before you leave the circle to run away, run once it’s renewed I guess? I mean I personally did that while you’re attacking
I've already said it 100500 times-buff territory is not circle of gate this is for tactical combat outside the circle of gate, of course it will greatly affect the 3rd clans, because the goal is to play clan vs clan, and the circle is a very limited area for any "tactics" to stand in one place and press all skills this is not a "tactic" that I'm not afraid to say "rub a stick until this not shot" this means not just standing in a circle, but moving throughout the territory for the use of skills by players is more beneficial for them in this fight in order to then win up, either the defender or the attacker, let's say pvp between 3 and 5 players, if these 3 players surpass them in skill-play, then they will win against 5-even such situations occur even outside the phase, but when this territory is limited, then for 3 of their players there is no opportunity to move beyond the circle, they will lose by the damage entering them, and so they can avoid unnecessary damage and win pvp, why is tactic not appreciated in the game?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I'm sorry but how can it be a competition if your allies also exchange towers? so as not to let the enemy get them?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
There we go again EU1 mapholder any opinion against them they think its personal attack against their server... Brotherman, this whole ds thingy don't revolve around you sugar darling. pls stop giving all this made up imaginary thoughts that you are being targeted.... other server are being affected now... with only 1 sided war now....
“Eu1 mapholder” 🤡 meanwhile we used to be kos alongside each other you and I but just because I’m in the alliance now whatever I write / say will be about eu1, that’s pathetic

I'm sorry but how can it be a competition if your allies also exchange towers? so as not to let the enemy get them?
With the next update, are there gonna be swapping? That’s what we need to see 😉 you’re all complaining without testing what’s coming yet you all blame anyone from eu1 for writing only because 😂

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
“Eu1 mapholder” 🤡 meanwhile we used to be kos alongside each other you and I but just because I’m in the alliance now whatever I write / say will be about eu1, that’s pathetic

With the next update, are there gonna be swapping? That’s what we need to see 😉 you’re all complaining without testing what’s coming yet you all blame anyone from eu1 for writing only because 😂
it may seem like this but from what I've seen, each server has had to adapt based on the updates for what concerns only eu1

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I've already said it 100500 times-buff territory is not circle of gate this is for tactical combat outside the circle of gate, of course it will greatly affect the 3rd clans, because the goal is to play clan vs clan, and the circle is a very limited area for any "tactics" to stand in one place and press all skills this is not a "tactic" that I'm not afraid to say "rub a stick until this not shot" this means not just standing in a circle, but moving throughout the territory for the use of skills by players is more beneficial for them in this fight in order to then win up, either the defender or the attacker, let's say pvp between 3 and 5 players, if these 3 players surpass them in skill-play, then they will win against 5-even such situations occur even outside the phase, but when this territory is limited, then for 3 of their players there is no opportunity to move beyond the circle, they will lose by the damage entering them, and so they can avoid unnecessary damage and win pvp, why is tactic not appreciated in the game?
Your idea is starting to make sense now, would also promote the usage of long-range combos however it would affect their drain speed if they’re not many and one of them is fighting from outside the circle, but that would be on them, not a bad idea after all my bad

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
im tryning to understand why you still complain about the phases when the buff is gonna become pure clan vs clan, ARE U READING THE POSTS BEFORE WRITING?

there wont be sides such as attacker or defender, u will be both defenders at some point and it will be just a clan vs clan, may the stronger clan wins

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
New public PTR is starting soon. A few things where adjusted from the initial ideas. Drain/repair times are first tested with the more conservative adjustments:

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
im tryning to understand why you still complain about the phases when the buff is gonna become pure clan vs clan, ARE U READING THE POSTS BEFORE WRITING?

there wont be sides such as attacker or defender, u will be both defenders at some point and it will be just a clan vs clan, may the stronger clan wins
nevertheless, Hardwell has already argued many times why this is bad and so many players think, even those who defend themselves, they lose the atmosphere of war in ds. 20 hours of gameplay without war, some only go in for it and are now completely limited, I think it was possible to leave the phases and fix it just by giving some opportunities to defenders, like to return these gates at the phase where they lost them, because it will be more difficult for recent attackers to defend anyway, they have 38k strength, but if the defender returns them, then productivity remains the same, and dv statistics continue to be read, the attacker gets only the greatest glory, but the defender also gets x3 dv bonus+25-20% from the lost gate, and if the defender actually protects the gate, then he will get absolutely all the glory for himself with the same productivity. maybe it's selfish of me that I want it to be implemented as I suggest, but this idea was barely noticeable, it seems to me, even no matter how many times I wrote it

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
anyway alewx said he wants the attacker to be defender too ill see how he manages that with this kind of phase timing that favor mapholder :3

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We would think how extending the adrenaline buff time to lets say, 60 seconds. How will it affect game play in good and bad way?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
We would think how extending the adrenaline buff time to lets say, 60 seconds. How will it affect game play in good and bad way?
probably this is also a good idea, but it seems to me that mass fights happen longer outside the circle also, what is now is only all in circle its passive war

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
But why not make sure that the allies of that particular clan cannot attack the attackers?, and this new upcoming update makes small clans harder to collect fame

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
all in all american server cant voice their opinion due to language barrier and we had to suffer according to eu1 feedback....
Translators exist everywhere on the internet, and you can also write in your native language and devs will respond as much

But as I know Am players stopped saying anything on forum since a long time, not all but not a lot of them still use it like before for specific reasons