Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments Part 2

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Because this game is about clans not allies ,allies shouldn't have existed, players created it obviously
u basically said empty words bc attackers on all servers have allies who support them, u are just too stubborn against alliances who are bigger than u and u expect some miracles to save u hence why this adrenaline which btw ruined pvp was added, if u play on a server against a huge alliance which u cant defeat in any possible way then u and & ur allies should accept what u can take and not ask for more than what u should be taking

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
every game which works the same way as ds having clans etc, players in it end up making alliances together, and thats how it should be, ds is not a special case for it to have some weird systems just bc a couple players want it while it ruins a huge part of the pvp, stop excusing urselves with "this game is about clans not allies" if ur clan was so strong u would been able to win ages ago, and u wouldnt have needed allies but u alone as a clan can't do anything alone thats how game like this work

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
The buff was created for this reason and you too can use it. When you were in Nksf it was right that everyone could kill you? The buff create a fair fight around towers unless you are the tower holders
It was fair because I was on the enemy side, I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
The buff is just making things ridiculious. As Darkmyth stated before, attackers can join in bigger groups and help each other, yet defenders can't, which to me is quite unfair.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
It was fair because I was on the enemy side, I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
The buff is just making things ridiculious. As Darkmyth stated before, attackers can join in bigger groups and help each other, yet defenders can't, which to me is quite unfair.
Allies can do the same , join the attack for defend

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Allies can do the same , join the attack for defend
gate holder allies can't damage you & use abilities on u the same way attacker's allies can even if they joined attack or didn't, they're useless and defenders will be disappear in seconds while their allies do 2k dmg on attacker clans :geek:

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
gate holder allies can't damage you & use abilities on u the same way attacker's allies can even if they joined attack or didn't, they're useless and defenders will be disappear in seconds while their allies do 2k dmg on attacker clans :geek:
allies can also damaging you even before you could reach the gate/claim for adrenaline buff

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
allies can also damaging you even before you could reach the gate/claim for adrenaline buff
and attacker allies can't stop defenders? u sound like u are trying to find any excuse also once defenders are dead on site they need time to come back, by that time guess what happens

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Well attacker clans cant help each other about draining rate, in number yes they can but besides that I guess this is the downside effect of dividing defender clan. While defenders making enemy have lower drain rate, also making themselves have less defenders present.

The help of attacker clans you mentioned would be a lot useful if all of them united in single clan.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Well attacker clans cant help each other about draining rate, in number yes they can but besides that I guess this is the downside effect of dividing defender clan. While defenders making enemy have lower drain rate, also making themselves have less defenders present.

The help of attacker clans you mentioned would be a lot useful if all of them united in single clan.
yes ofc if they merge it's better for them, but this isn't about helping with draining rate it's about wiping defenders faster which attacker allies can do even if they are third party but defender allies cant do anything close to that even

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Why do I have a feeling this update would work only if we had old pre update skills. The huge buffs and nerfs on almost every imp and tech currently would be perfectly balanced by being able to cast an effect without using extra power - just like in old times with for example gattling.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
remove this horrible drainage system, go back to the old system which was much better, the game became very boring with this current system
I would advise against such a decision the old system Like many other old things needs to die just Like the old election system Rex aquisition and old fame system i have personaly experienced both systems and as someone who doesnt find pvp as entertaining as others i found it boring and tedious before

As for why its rather simple to me the old system was just as boring as this one is to you if not worse when i came on i might have wanted to Like make some progress in game lvl, farm and all that but instead i would get spamed on discord or in chat to go fight in some pointless boring battle about absolutely nothing the old system was similar to this one to be honest but really slow no one was really making any progress more often then not gates would never die Like at all it took literaly around an hour to kill a single gate and that is if no one came there most battles and wars were a pointless waste of time Where no real progress was achieved at most the enemy used an extra supply charge wow Yeah this was totaly not a constant waste of resources and time (it was) people complain now battles ended too soon and then nothing happens after them Well back then the battles were long since nothing happened in them more often then not thing was gained at all some speak here of uncertain outcomes and whatever else but thats nonsense it was always obvious who would win so the old system was just slow draged out boring battles for no gain i only fight for my own gain and not really fun so being called from hunting to do some Damn fighting i got nothing out of was a waste of my time

So i believe the new system will be better if people decide to get used to it and there are some extra improvements or desired changes made to it i personaly Like the way it is since i know when ill need to fight and how long before being able to focus on my grinding for example which i do want to know when do you old system enjoyers want to farm those resources you throw out of the window or would have in the old system if you just log to fight and then leave your end up with a ruined character which you refused to take care of properly i think this system is just better then the old one since you dont have to listen to someone complaining your not helping them enough in these pointless old system fights which is why i in the end completely refused to do pvp since i was quickly tired of it there was never any unpredictability or excitement it were the same enemies fighting in the same way for hours on end and 9 out of 10 battles had identical results now that is an definition of boring to me it might have been nice to look at and do for the first few hours before i would atleast just get tired of the massive blobfights Where enemies either never shot me back or i got focus fired and died in 3 seconds and so again i believe the phase system will end up being better eventually when some details and complications with it now are sorted out

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
u basically said empty words bc attackers on all servers have allies who support them, u are just too stubborn against alliances who are bigger than u and u expect some miracles to save u hence why this adrenaline which btw ruined pvp was added, if u play on a server against a huge alliance which u cant defeat in any possible way then u and & ur allies should accept what u can take and not ask for more than what u should be taking
Pvp hasn't been fan for long while has nothing to do with this buff its just more visible than before for most xD

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Pvp hasn't been fan for long while has nothing to do with this buff its just more visible than before for most xD
pvp has everything to do with the buff
2 clans can't compete for a gate if it's not held by either unless its dv gate
players who aren't gate holder can't properly fight unless they are also an attacker clan killing defenders
due to the buff many sv dont defend anymore and just swap or let enemy take basic gates which mean nothing and then they retake on next conflict

buff makes so much limits meanwhile attacker only care about the buff cuz third party cant kill them unless they try to fight another attacker clan otherwise they benefit from each other cuz they can both help each other to kill defenders

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
There’s nothing to balance or fix, you’re just trying to make things easier for yourself

- Multiple servers swapping their sites because they gave up on defending (in case you wonder why Am/Asia servers aren’t producing from sites)
- Attackers can have allies who can actually help them, unlike site holding clans
- Standing while draining still exists just 5 players in site instead of 1
- Attackers in different clans (allies) giving each other EP to easily wipe the defenders once they reach site
- Some servers have a situation where 2 attacker clans can’t compete with each others
- Attacking clans collect double/triple the amount of fame a site holding clan produces each phase (and for free)
- Boring war system where it ends once you lose your site(s) and then wait a few hours to retake it, and it’s a cycle repeating itself on most servers

Anything else? That’s balance, accept it and get over it
well the repair of a gate is still lame considering to the high drain rate

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
pvp has everything to do with the buff
2 clans can't compete for a gate if it's not held by either unless its dv gate
players who aren't gate holder can't properly fight unless they are also an attacker clan killing defenders
due to the buff many sv dont defend anymore and just swap or let enemy take basic gates which mean nothing and then they retake on next conflict

buff makes so much limits meanwhile attacker only care about the buff cuz third party cant kill them unless they try to fight another attacker clan otherwise they benefit from each other cuz they can both help each other to kill defenders
I did not refer to that part but then again that isn't what this thread is about so i wont bother much with it.

Now lets get real I already said it before 3rd party as an ally of either being able to to "deal" normal damage is not what is wanted buff is meant to remove ally of gate holder from being part of fight for build and that is done however yes you cannot have 2 clans that aren't allied but both want gate fight against each with this buff but there is no way someone would of devs would make buff be "removed"(both sides deal normal dmg to each other) vs still reduced dmg if person who attacked build is ally of holder because players would abuse that system for sure among other things.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
I did not refer to that part but then again that isn't what this thread is about so i wont bother much with it.

Now lets get real I already said it before 3rd party as an ally of either being able to to "deal" normal damage is not what is wanted buff is meant to remove ally of gate holder from being part of fight for build and that is done however yes you cannot have 2 clans that aren't allied but both want gate fight against each with this buff but there is no way someone would of devs would make buff be "removed"(both sides deal normal dmg to each other) vs still reduced dmg if person who attacked build is ally of holder because players would abuse that system for sure among other things.
u talk as if the current game system isnt being abused on every single server as we speak
if u want to give a buff to make defender vs attacker then why attacker can have other clans help them kill the defender clan? when i talk about something which is logical i'd like to expect a logical answer

and why not let 2 clans compete for 1 gate neither holds? u basically eliminate multiple war fun factors bc in some servers there is such situations, ye ok devs cant please everyone's expectations, but a weird system doesnt please everyone either

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
u talk as if the current game system isnt being abused on every single server as we speak
if u want to give a buff to make defender vs attacker then why attacker can have other clans help them kill the defender clan? when i talk about something which is logical i'd like to expect a logical answer

and why not let 2 clans compete for 1 gate neither holds? u basically eliminate multiple war fun factors bc in some servers there is such situations, ye ok devs cant please everyone's expectations, but a weird system doesnt please everyone either
Abuse will always exist tho.

And obviously point was to prevent ally from saving their allies gates when defender itself is off limiting alliance.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Making all the gates being held by dv would give the same result as it is rn.

Gates are useless to keep.

They are not worth the amount of dd and time spent on both attacking and defending.

They are not giving anything valuable nor special or helping.

In past gates were having huge impact on elections rn They dont do anything except just being.

Change this guys.

If you change this, more people will participate in fighting for them = more feedback about pvp.

Rn on forum feedbacking are mostly kos or alliance members because of the simple fact that only They want the buildings, but that's just not giving anything.

Make more people to actually want attacking and defending.

Current system both claims and pvp is BORING and NOT REWARDING.

matheusdk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Devastador
Clan
Maximum
I would advise against such a decision the old system Like many other old things needs to die just Like the old election system Rex aquisition and old fame system i have personaly experienced both systems and as someone who doesnt find pvp as entertaining as others i found it boring and tedious before

As for why its rather simple to me the old system was just as boring as this one is to you if not worse when i came on i might have wanted to Like make some progress in game lvl, farm and all that but instead i would get spamed on discord or in chat to go fight in some pointless boring battle about absolutely nothing the old system was similar to this one to be honest but really slow no one was really making any progress more often then not gates would never die Like at all it took literaly around an hour to kill a single gate and that is if no one came there most battles and wars were a pointless waste of time Where no real progress was achieved at most the enemy used an extra supply charge wow Yeah this was totaly not a constant waste of resources and time (it was) people complain now battles ended too soon and then nothing happens after them Well back then the battles were long since nothing happened in them more often then not thing was gained at all some speak here of uncertain outcomes and whatever else but thats nonsense it was always obvious who would win so the old system was just slow draged out boring battles for no gain i only fight for my own gain and not really fun so being called from hunting to do some Damn fighting i got nothing out of was a waste of my time

So i believe the new system will be better if people decide to get used to it and there are some extra improvements or desired changes made to it i personaly Like the way it is since i know when ill need to fight and how long before being able to focus on my grinding for example which i do want to know when do you old system enjoyers want to farm those resources you throw out of the window or would have in the old system if you just log to fight and then leave your end up with a ruined character which you refused to take care of properly i think this system is just better then the old one since you dont have to listen to someone complaining your not helping them enough in these pointless old system fights which is why i in the end completely refused to do pvp since i was quickly tired of it there was never any unpredictability or excitement it were the same enemies fighting in the same way for hours on end and 9 out of 10 battles had identical results now that is an definition of boring to me it might have been nice to look at and do for the first few hours before i would atleast just get tired of the massive blobfights Where enemies either never shot me back or i got focus fired and died in 3 seconds and so again i believe the phase system will end up being better eventually when some details and complications with it now are sorted out
The wars for the portals that gave life to this game and now the game has lost all the fun and now it doesn't exist but because playing ruined the game

Edit by Faye
reason: warning everyone

1719824752441.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
This new system is killing the game. If you want a game just to play with elections, that's your problem because many want wars, you don't want it because you must be weak, you really want to play with dolls in the game
ok i had enough of you i tried being nice but the last thing i can accept is someone like you provinding worthless feedback and attacking me for a different opinion because you think your the center of universe well let me tell you thats not true in the slightest let me explain why to show you what a proper feedback looks like

in all your feedbacks just like many of the other complaining fools you provide feedback as shalow as a pudle if its even there in the first place you look more like a child throwing a tantrum instead of someone that wants an actualy change just like the attackers were doing you all say the same things like a broken record and provide absolute no data to it you dont answear the most basic and important questions either unless you answear atleast one of the questions below in detail your just wasting the space here

Why you dislike the new system to the point where you see it as iredimable and unimprovable?

why the old one was so much better then the new one in detail? (and no saying fights were longer doesnt count)

why the game is suposedly dying now and some data to prove it?

in what way would the old system return? would it be the same as before? would there be changes? does it actualy have any real suport to it besides few angry freaks?

is the new system trully bad in the core of the system? or is it a fault of the players refusing to addapt to the changes?

also dont misstake longer fights as better pvp the pvp was always rather meh but got an improvement to it still there is a gigantic gap betwene being a skilled pvper and knowing how to fight in the large scale war blobs half the time your not even being attacked since no one can properly target players in that madness just because you know how to spam abilities doesnt mean your good in pvp or that it was better if you think so and go into proper 1v1 you will get wrecked so hard you wont even believe it since when enemies shot you back things look very different

and for the dying game is it really dying? i know players are leaving but they always were even during the time of the old system i would argue in larger numbers at that aswell the game would be dying if the number of people leaving was either

1. much higher then the number of people starting the game
2. there were no new players coming into the game

that being said i saw quiet a few lower lvl players around i never seen before it might be old players starting a new account with vpn but some atleast seem like genuine new players i have not seen a single one for months during the time of the old system (thats not true i saw plenty but it was all alts created with vpns to buy supply charges on mass with cheap shops to drain during the nights and so on wow thats peak gameplay) im not saying it was straight up just the fault of the old system but still anyway if these are real new players and their stick with the game then its not dying its more like recycling its playerbase in the old system i commonly saw entire clans die 30 to 40 people leaving the game or server forever because they couldnt do anything there now that was a dying game

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway , play 1 day of war is way too tough... could there be a system like a bar fill 1719822142637.png

Each clan has... a fill bar in the UI system.. that needs to be topped up through defending successfully.
defending a gate succesfully fills bar by %:

Basic = 10%
Good = 15%
Vgood = 20%
Excellent = 25%

Once "fill bar" reaches max next phase dv will store all the medal into this "fill bar" located in the UI system of the tower. The bar will say 100% "click on me" to claim medals output etc :v, users will then just click on it to claim all the medals. and all the tower will be neutral/white open for all clans to attack again.

This bar last for 24 hrs and resets every time like combat fame mechanics

matheusdk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Devastador
Clan
Maximum
@matheusdk
With so much negative, meaningless, empty feedback, I wonder what your ambition is to write and play here?
@matheusdk
With so much negative, meaningless, empty feedback, I wonder what your ambition is to write and play here?
many are stopping playing with this new system and I'm giving my honest feedback, this system ruined the game we just want the old system back

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
many are stopping playing with this new system and I'm giving my honest feedback, this system ruined the game we just want the old system back
No it’s not completely about the new system, couple things need balancing and adjusting and I believe the situation would look better, but to say the game is dying that’s untrue, yes some players are leaving but that’s always been happening and more will leave / get bored that’s normal

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Are you afraid that the old system will return? After capturing Rex, what will you do in the game? If there is nothing left to do without the good wars, which were the only thing that made the game more attractive, your objective from what I see is to end the game, there are no arguments, just think about yourself and your positions
am i afraid? no if it would for some reason i can always just refuse to participate in it by just refusing to do it or leaving a clan and playing alone its not that deep however i didnt refuse to fight with the new one yet but i did plenty of times in the old one

after i get my rex i can focus on finishing all the achievements as a complishionist i am and if i manage to complete that at some point then i can just play for fun and nostalgia if nothing else not to mention i still keep my hopes up for new contents and activities ariving eventualy since i can understand the devs are people as well and are managing more then one single game

and lastly why would i want to end the game? its the game of my childhood when i didnt see how grim and unimpressive life is so i look back fondly at it if i would want something its to help this game progress (by not only providing my feedback and ideas here about this topic but on others and providing ideas of what could be done in the feedback section of the forums aswell) meanwhile you seem to be stuck in the past refusing to change or explain why you dont want to properly but perhaps i cant understand your 1 sentec long feedbacks properly who knows

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Are you afraid that the old system will return? After capturing Rex, what will you do in the game? If there is nothing left to do without the good wars, which were the only thing that made the game more attractive, your objective from what I see is to end the game, there are no arguments, just think about yourself and your positions
People have right to want to complete rest of achievements after they get their rex stop making as if game is solemnly about getting rex its only on e of things there is about this game .

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Well that does not mean that people who want to 100% game don't exist and while some achievements cannot be done unless you were in ds from very beginning there are still achievements that can be done,

Example: forging/making all quest givers 100%/buying and getting everything to 55 etc.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
This update is getting better and better. I would suggest for the game developers to improve the dinosaurs aspect, to use something different as game engine(ex-Unreal Engine 5), to resolve well known issues as huge lags(especially during events-too many mobs and too many event npcs in a small area). I would also suggest that all the buildings to be held by Dinoville and fame should be taken from them as by winning 1v1 2v2 3v3 etc pvp's competitions. No more alliances. No more dramas. No more politics. Add a new map(aerial or aquatic) with new dinos(aerial or aquatic). Change some missions locations(escort mission near Otis which always is too close to smilo area). Live long and prosper