Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments Part 2

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
As for the phases, you might noticed that we usually wanted a single conflict phase on prime time so the conflict is more focused where the clans can prepare for their attacks/defend. But the commuity wanted more phases and that resulted to the current schedule, which is surly harder to defend as you need to have people for all conflict phases to be ready to defend. (again, ally don't count here)
community ask for poll for this phases, instad u listened to the very few players instead of listening to those who wanted polls before adding 5 phase a day

ppl give ideas and suggestions everyday, u add what U want instead of listening to the players who actually play

last update was great, but u had to bring 1 advantage to attacker clan some how and u removed there limit from having so many site, yet this clan who hold, is limited since update came, attacker clan cane take 4 maps and still go for the last what would stop it? a defender clan which split because u would force them to have 2 or 3 min drain for having 6+ gate

losing gate during phase and not being able to take it again until next phase is boring, no actual war, no actual battle, make 1 or 2 phases on peak time and make them 2 hours or 3 even, but site cant be just captured once, u lose it u also have chance to fight back and have it again, this is real war

many will disagree with this i already expectit but idc what u agree or disagree on its facts and u will like / dislike depending what u are on ur server thats all about it, u only want things for ur own sake

Last edited:

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
@Highway I dont speak about Eu1 generally but other servers would need it since the defenders tend to be less and less, attackers can be more and more effective because of less gates are actually owned and dv owns most of rest.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
community ask for poll for this phases, instad u listened to the very few players instead of listening to those who wanted polls before adding 5 phase a day

ppl give ideas and suggestions everyday, u add what U want instead of listening to the players who actually play

last update was great, but u had to bring 1 advantage to attacker clan some how and u removed there limit from having so many site, yet this clan who hold, is limited since update came, attacker clan cane take 4 maps and still go for the last what would stop it? a defender clan which split because u would force them to have 2 or 3 min drain for having 6+ gate

losing gate during phase and not being able to take it again until next phase is boring, no actual war, no actual battle, make 1 or 2 phases on peak time and make them 2 hours or 3 even, but site cant be just captured once, u lose it u also have chance to fight back and have it again, this is real war

many will disagree with this i already expectit but idc what u agree or disagree on its facts and u will like / dislike depending what u are on ur server thats all about it, u only want things for ur own sake
and about a poll is not really effective because it will be misused by either defenders or attackers. However if a real poll to exist shall not be by forum accounts because everyone can make alts and thats the sad thing about it :/

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
and about a poll is not really effective because it will be misused by either defenders or attackers. However if a real poll to exist shall not be by forum accounts because everyone can make alts and thats the sad thing about it :/
agree but still they didnt listen to the COMMUNITY, theres a difference between listening to what a couple forum user asked for and what would the community actually want cuz not all of them are on forum even or not all of them bother give feedback even if they hate smth with recent update

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
PIGROTY
Clan
-E V O L U T I O N-
If you look at Asia now, each and every update made it boring during the phases, maybe the action is still active in some servers but is it really more interesting than before? idek what else to say, my feedback would be, Old mechanism was much better, if u wanted to make small players win, u can add different features unlike buffs or phases, ores are a good way to get fame, these attacker buffs makes it unplayable when u're fighting against another drainer, you are not able to apply EP de-buffs to them, u cant almost kill them at all, I dont use vios, how can I keep wasting basics or potents on invincible enemies? I'm an attacker myself.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
If you look at Asia now, each and every update made it boring during the phases, maybe the action is still active in some servers but is it really more interesting than before? idek what else to say, my feedback would be, Old mechanism was much better, if u wanted to make small players win, u can add different features unlike buffs or phases, ores are a good way to get fame, these attacker buffs makes it unplayable when u're fighting against another drainer, you are not able to apply EP de-buffs to them, u cant almost kill them at all, I dont use vios, how can I keep wasting basics or potents on invincible enemies? I'm an attacker myself.
Same here, the defending just feels more of a chore that nobody can do anything about. People are demotivated and because there is no fun they become lazy as well, which for the rest of people that actually want to play the game just becomes unbearable.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated

I really like the idea of only few longer phases during peak time. They could ask ppl when they are mostly free and by that they could change it. Maybe the phases could change times as well, so it's not all the same everyday.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
How about drastically increasing fame production from gates that are 200 and 400%?
Currently holding 400 and 200% claims is not profitable at all bcs of mining system (which is good, but bandits are way too op). We are spending horrendous amount of DD just to get not profitable fame at all.
Like hear me out, I get the point.
But looking at less active servers where there is literally no 200 and 400 claims, just like someone above me said - its better for them to swap the gates and having them at maximum 100%.
Increasing the fame production of 200 and 400 sites would make them being more wanted by both sides and so on both attackers and defenders more active in gameplay since much fame = higher possibility of winning election and blocking your opponents.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
How about drastically increasing fame production from gates that are 200 and 400%?
Currently holding 400 and 200% claims is not profitable at all bcs of mining system (which is good, but bandits are way too op). We are spending horrendous amount of DD just to get not profitable fame at all.
Like hear me out, I get the point.
But looking at less active servers where there is literally no 200 and 400 claims, just like someone above me said - its better for them to swap the gates and having them at maximum 100%.
Increasing the fame production of 200 and 400 sites would make them being more wanted by both sides and so on both attackers and defenders more active in gameplay since much fame = higher possibility of winning election and blocking your opponents.
You don't have to spend dd to get higher yield, it's automatic.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Well alright mb, but we still have to pay aroun 100k for upgrading healing etc and that particualary the same XD
you only increase the amount of HP and repair(which is maxed at 80 when 5 defenders are in circle)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting the issue in asia. Timings got mixed up from the ptr causing it to get stuck. The last election on asia was evaluated properly. But unfortunatly the last townhall result is not visible to the players anymore until the next period has ended. Also the sites taken from DV will be freed on the next conflict phase again.

The other servers luckily could be avoided to run into the issue by restarting the servers with the right configuration before the currently running townhall period had ended.

Really sorry for that to happen. :confused:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
@Highway any ideas to make draining and defending more balanced?
There’s nothing to balance or fix, you’re just trying to make things easier for yourself

- Multiple servers swapping their sites because they gave up on defending (in case you wonder why Am/Asia servers aren’t producing from sites)
- Attackers can have allies who can actually help them, unlike site holding clans
- Standing while draining still exists just 5 players in site instead of 1
- Attackers in different clans (allies) giving each other EP to easily wipe the defenders once they reach site
- Some servers have a situation where 2 attacker clans can’t compete with each others
- Attacking clans collect double/triple the amount of fame a site holding clan produces each phase (and for free)
- Boring war system where it ends once you lose your site(s) and then wait a few hours to retake it, and it’s a cycle repeating itself on most servers

Anything else? That’s balance, accept it and get over it

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Why do repair points go up slower than drain points? (when I refer to points they are achievements) :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

matheusdk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Devastador
Clan
Maximum
Era um sistema impossível de pagar para vencer que funcionava apenas por causa do ruim o antigo sistema eleitoral e o Rex eram, as batalhas em si eram radicalmente longas às vezes (eu vi batalhas quase ininterruptas de 10 a 12 horas de duração e foi só isso que tenho certeza de que continua à noite também) consumindo os recursos dos jogadores como se fossem participantes doces e não oferecessem recompensas adequadas, a única razão pela qual você encontraria alguém para fornecer entregas antes é porque a única maneira de um jogador normal conseguir eleições era com um clã onde o líder tinha todo o poder sobre ele, então, a menos que você nunca quis passar o governador, é melhor estar pronto para gastar dinheiro em suprimentos malditos, agora que esses líderes não têm mais tanto poder radical sobre os outros e as eleições são incontroláveis (comparado ao antigo sistema, posso dizer uma coisa dessas), você não encontraria ninguém aceitaria gastar nossos em suprimentos quando eles quisessem comprar algo como o vio, que os ajudasse mais, e nem estou mencionando que se você desejasse bloqueado antes , você só tinha que pagar por nosso continuamente sem pagar, você não vai durar nenhum, é por isso que era pagar para vencer
[/CITAR]
Thanks for reporting the issue in asia. Timings got mixed up from the ptr causing it to get stuck. The last election on asia was evaluated properly. But unfortunatly the last townhall result is not visible to the players anymore until the next period has ended. Also the sites taked from DV will be freed on the next conflict phase again.

The other servers luckily could be avoided to run into the issue by restarting the servers with the right configuration before the currently running townhall period has ended.

Really sorry for that to happen. :confused:
remove this horrible drainage system, go back to the old system which was much better, the game became very boring with this current system

Edit by Faye
reason: warning everyone

1719824688305.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
There’s nothing to balance or fix, you’re just trying to make things easier for yourself

- Multiple servers swapping their sites because they gave up on defending (in case you wonder why Am/Asia servers aren’t producing from sites)
- Attackers can have allies who can actually help them, unlike site holding clans
- Standing while draining still exists just 5 players in site instead of 1
- Attackers in different clans (allies) giving each other EP to easily wipe the defenders once they reach site
- Some servers have a situation where 2 attacker clans can’t compete with each others
- Attacking clans collect double/triple the amount of fame a site holding clan produces each phase (and for free)
- Boring war system where it ends once you lose your site(s) and then wait a few hours to retake it, and it’s a cycle repeating itself on most servers

Anything else? That’s balance, accept it and get over it
It's hard to believe that there are people who liked this new way that the battle for portals works 😅😅

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
It's hard to believe that there are people who liked this new way that the battle for portals works 😅😅
Some like it, those who weren’t able to fight against a huge alliance for example

And honestly they do deserve to be able to have some fun as well just like everyone else, it’s not fair for that clan to give up playing because they never stood a chance

But this updates have brought insane unbalance to the game, none of it is making sense to anyone except the same players, and only them are benefiting from all this

I don’t mean everything, for example the ores addition was great and it’s helping solo players a lot and giving them a chance to earn elections without the need of a clan/alliance

The sites system is so weird however, to a point where most servers can’t hold, gave up, or are swapping them

Dead Europe servers where there’s no war is the only reason of why Europe servers produce a lot more fame than America/Asia servers

In a case of clan vs clan situation, there’s no winner, one phase you’re holding next phase you’re attacking what you were holding and that’s a cycle nowadays

Attackers have allied clans who can support them kill defenders while that defender clan cannot be supported by their allied clans

It’s more like I believe people here are pretending to like the updates / or trying to adapt to the changes although they dislike it, war isn’t a thing anymore, PvE is boring and PvP became boring now so please give us some ideas or suggestions to make this thing better because people are bored and the game isn’t entertaining anymore for many

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Some like it, those who weren’t able to fight against a huge alliance for example

And honestly they do deserve to be able to have some fun as well just like everyone else, it’s not fair for that clan to give up playing because they never stood a chance

But this updates have brought insane unbalance to the game, none of it is making sense to anyone except the same players, and only them are benefiting from all this

I don’t mean everything, for example the ores addition was great and it’s helping solo players a lot and giving them a chance to earn elections without the need of a clan/alliance

The sites system is so weird however, to a point where most servers can’t hold, gave up, or are swapping them

Dead Europe servers where there’s no war is the only reason of why Europe servers produce a lot more fame than America/Asia servers

In a case of clan vs clan situation, there’s no winner, one phase you’re holding next phase you’re attacking what you were holding and that’s a cycle nowadays

Attackers have allied clans who can support them kill defenders while that defender clan cannot be supported by their allied clans

It’s more like I believe people here are pretending to like the updates / or trying to adapt to the changes although they dislike it, war isn’t a thing anymore, PvE is boring and PvP became boring now so please give us some ideas or suggestions to make this thing better because people are bored and the game isn’t entertaining anymore for many
I believe that even those who are benefiting from the update, deep down don't like the new way the battles works.

Maybe they like the benefits, but the PvP itself, I doubt it

-l-Lucho-l-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-l- Lucho -l-
Clan
- Krieger Ascended -
On my server, the defending alliance during the protected phase remains with *protection* and in the vulnerable phase they exchange buildings with their secondary clans. Site owners must have a longer *Duelist* as in the previous system (Duelist 12h), or similar, which means that the site owner clan will have Duelist during the protected phase, to exhaust the resources of the defense alliance and have more action by Pvp during the protected phase, it is now very boring because most defenders remain protected.

Sorry, I’m using translator unu

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
On my server, the defending alliance during the protected phase remains with *protection* and in the vulnerable phase they exchange buildings with their secondary clans. Site owners must have a longer *Duelist* as in the previous system (Duelist 12h), or similar, which means that the site owner clan will have Duelist during the protected phase, to exhaust the resources of the defense alliance and have more action by Pvp during the protected phase, it is now very boring because most defenders remain protected.

Okay not a bad idea but this hardly solves any of the actual problems

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
They

It's good but they can just simply go offline after attacking phase:v

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power

they will just go off and log for vulnerable phase its pointless to try that tbh

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated

What I think would help the most is to just get rid of the buff. Or at least not make it so extreme that ally defenders can't do anything. We could keep the 5/5 dinos, but the buff is making all the dinosaurs too OP

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
What I think would help the most is to just get rid of the buff. Or at least not make it so extreme that ally defenders can't do anything. We could keep the 5/5 dinos, but the buff is making all the dinosaurs too OP
The buff was created for this reason and you too can use it. When you were in Nksf it was right that everyone could kill you? The buff create a fair fight around towers unless you are the tower holders

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
The buff was created for this reason and you too can use it. When you were in Nksf it was right that everyone could kill you? The buff create a fair fight around towers unless you are the tower holders
nah disagree big time, small clans, all of them were able to take gates before the buff gets added in the update, after the buff they start take a map and more + as darkmyht say attacker can benefit from having ally clans but gate holder can't, where is the fairness in what u say, how it make sense anyways to u

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
nah disagree big time, small clans, all of them were able to take gates before the buff gets added in the update, after the buff they start take a map and more + as darkmyht say attacker can benefit from having ally clans but gate holder can't, where is the fairness in what u say, how it make sense anyways to u
Because this game is about clans not allies ,allies shouldn't have existed, players created it obviously