What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
Feedback on the Adrenaline Effect on America Servers:
The adrenaline effect has become useless on America servers; the status that should promote 1v1 clan battles only promotes 1v2/3...

Explanation:
Clan X has Insley. This clan faces Clan Y in the conflict phase, and their defense is successful in a 10v10 player battle. Seeing that the attack will fail, Clan Y then asks for help from their ally Clan Z (10 players), and together Y and Z attack the zone, gain the adrenaline buff, and kill all defenders in a 10v20 battle.

What I mean is, the alliance of defenders no longer exists, but the game still allows attacker alliances. Sometimes, the goal isn't even to steal the fame produced in the portal but rather to take away the fame from the other clan by all means to gain an advantage in the elections, so it doesn't matter who wins the zone in the end, as long as it is not the rival clan.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
If the owner is 1-2, then that gives you plenty of time to capture their sites, specially when you don't have any. Your drain points are high.

The repair points haven't increased a bit. You die, you hit another tower of that same clan. The towers that you've drained wouldn't go back up.

I'm assuming that many clans have 1-2 active, then you hit whoever got the lowest member active.

You can even do it during hours when the players are least active.

You're just pulling excuse on the forum.

You're the same as that other guy, like a child pulling a tantrum.

As long as you can take a Site during the non peak hours, everything is working as planned.
5-7 PPL camp on each building after dead , as soon as spawned by the time we run to the gate again we dead.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
Before the recent changes I would say it was pretty fine while we asked for more buff and now it's easy to send the attackers out of the camp radius as all the players from the alliance have rex and attackers don't .
Well if u are talking about skills where were ur skills before this update?
listen, i understand you're frustrated that you and your allies aren't getting as many buildings as you want. truly, i do. i've been kos to my server for the vast majority of time i've been playing on it. so truly, really, i get where you are coming from.

however.

there has to be a give and take when it comes to these updates. you're vastly outnumbered. it sucks. i know. but you have to realize also that the situation on your server is not the situation everywhere. and with that in mind, a lot of people on other servers are in agreement that attackers have a lot more advantages than they used to. which i will parrot again and again is healthy for the game. what's not healthy however is the gameplay around sites. namely, people on tank dinos just standing and draining with no counterplay. if you held a map, would you be happy with this being what you play against as a defender? i'm willing to bet the answer is no.

so now stability has been changed so rex is no longer useless for defending sites with roar. considering it is THE endgame goal, this is a good thing! now your roar does something and you have more of a chance than you did as a defender. great! attackers still have an attacker buff. this is great against people who aren't the site holder. another step in the right direction!

the drain rate is still dynamic based on what you own - if you own nothing and your enemy owns a lot, well, you are at quite an advantage. even if you drain during busy hours, it should be fast, and if you're on a tank, you can just keep coming back. frustrating for defenders, right? but an advantage for you mr attacker! their repair rate is only +20 too - even with a lot of people in the circle. awesome for you once again!

there may only be a handful of you, but even a small amount of people can make great change as long as they work together and do their best. the answer is not to come onto the forums slinging around insults towards your enemies. if you have feedback, then great! everyone would love to hear it. the point of the thread is to share ideas civilly. not for whatever petty spats there are between alliances.

at the end of the day, this is a game. there's not reason to get that angry or upset and act like your world is crumbling. i promise that the sun will rise again tomorrow. if you are unhappy with the direction of the game, totally cool, it's not everyone's cup of tea. i'd be happy to recommend some other games for you! but just don't take it that seriously my guy. it's just a game. just relax. whatever happens, happens.

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
@Highway There is a visual issue that i just noticed. the bandits are pointing their guns are to a different location..
1718346326589.pngyou can see in this image that the bandit is pointing the gun to the back...

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Why better, do not add x4 damage to the defenders when they enter the circle of their own Tower, which is better than a x4 defense because the idea would be to remove or expel the attacker who makes almost no sense that the defenders have this defense when What we want is to remove the defenders from that point and the attacker would receive the defense x4 to prevent external clans from getting involved, that is, this neutralizes the defense by four of the attackers and we would avoid complaints from the alliances, because alliances would not receive this bonus to quickly defeat the attacker, this means that the players who are owners of the portal or the owner of that portal at that moment can defend their portal and if they do not defend it, the alliance will not be able to defend it because At the end of the day they are always all dinos with a full defense to drain it :geek:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Why better, do not add x4 damage to the defenders when they enter the circle of their own Tower
That is what we initially planned. But during tests this caused big issues because attacker/defender had a big advantage to first strike the clans that did not get their adrenaline buff yet. Usually when they where waiting in the circle already with the buff ready.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
That is what we initially planned. But during tests this caused big issues because attacker/defender had a big advantage to first strike the clans that did not get their adrenaline buff yet. Usually when they where waiting in the circle already with the buff ready.
And why not remove the option to attack the attacker from the 3rd party clans members when the camp is red. Basically if the camp is red then only attacker vs owner clan is allowed.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
And why not remove the option to attack the attacker from the 3rd party clans members when the camp is red. Basically if the camp is red then only attacker vs owner clan is allowed.
because that can be easily exploited by just attack your ally and with that no other attacker can participate.

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Defender fighting multiple attacker is tough too. Is it possible a yellow feet drainer get x2 factor when dealing with defender while red feet get the usual x4 factor dealing with defend
I mean x6 less factor for yellow feet drainer...

Dealing x6 lesser damage while red feet deal x4 lesser damage like usual

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
because that can be easily exploited by just attack your ally and with that no other attacker can participate.
Hmm true in that case if not having the option to attack the attacker doesn't suit then more buff to an extent where 3rd party clan members doesn't cause much damage to the attacker should be the solution.

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
Also why ep skills debuff not working inside circles??

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Only the ones that has attacker and defender buff can apply status effect to each other.

So if you are an ally of defender, you wont be able to apply any status effect to attackers with or without extra power.

But besides that you can always apply any status effect to attackers on their way to gate/claim.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
And i wanted to remind something that i mentioned before, even if you are not defender you can apply status effects to attackers in very little gap just before attacker buff reapplies.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
And if the option is added that this x4 Attack does not work against players who do not have the x4 defense active, that is, the Active adrenaline system, because it would be the same whether a player has defense or not, (only if he is a defender owner of the portal) or it would also be that the Owner of the portal has an effect that neutralizes the defense normal

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
And i wanted to remind something that i mentioned before, even if you are not defender you can apply status effects to attackers in very little gap just before attacker buff reapplies.
This should be the case and a timing issue. Should be fixed on the next update.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
everything is about numbers doesnt mean that if your skilled you cant win hard or unfavorable match ups but thinking you can win highly unfavorable fights where your facing more then 2 times as many enemies as you have allies is insanity there a defeat is certain nothing can be done about it the numbers just do not add up this is my last message as i said already i do not want to try and give more feedbacks on anything i just feel too much disapointed from it in all imaginable ways
Yeah with this update only number matters yep right sadly
With the help of 1 additional player, I was able to capture a site against multiple defenders. Two players lvl 50 (yes, with equipment lvl 50) against five players lvl 55. I was able to heavily damage the site before all those defenders showed up (the site was maybe at 20-30% hp). After defeating us - the main goal of those defenders was to keep us away from the site (and leave one player to heal it). And they were doing quite good. I felt the impact of the recent changes - a lot more CC effects were happening on the way to the site. It was no longer sufficient to run blindly towards it - as attackers we had to respond and use our skills to gain distance from the defenders. I was unable to reach the site multiple times, I was killed a lot. Unfortunately, one mistake from the defender's side led to them losing that battle and the site.

I'm glad to see that improvement already - I think we got closer to reaching a point of balance. But I would really like to see some kind of an answer to site exchanges and an option for different attacking clans to compete for sites.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
This should be the case and a timing issue. Should be fixed on the next update.
i noticed as well... yesterday? i think? i had an attacker vs attacker situation while draining and i was still able to apply stun once or twice. nothing else and it wasn't consistent, but i'm still figuring out the new update so i'm not sure whether or not this was intended for those situations. :sweatgrinning: i'm admittedly a little confused on how attacker vs attacker should work compared to attacker vs defender.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
i noticed as well... yesterday? i think? i had an attacker vs attacker situation while draining and i was still able to apply stun once or twice. nothing else and it wasn't consistent, but i'm still figuring out the new update so i'm not sure whether or not this was intended for those situations. :sweatgrinning: i'm admittedly a little confused on how attacker vs attacker should work compared to attacker vs defender.
Yes we’ve also tested it multiple times, it is a very short gap chance where players can hit their skills with normal damage (if they weren’t site owners) and also apply effects on the attackers, it has to be perfectly timed though and most of the time you won’t hit it
IMG_9980.jpeg

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
Yes we’ve also tested it multiple times, it is a very short gap chance where players can hit their skills with normal damage (if they weren’t site owners) and also apply effects on the attackers, it has to be perfectly timed though and most of the time you won’t hit it
View attachment 48098
ahhhh i see. yeah it happened only like once or twice so i assumed they were getting lucky with stability or were running agility or something. interesting.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
With the help of 1 additional player, I was able to capture a site against multiple defenders. Two players lvl 50 (yes, with equipment lvl 50) against five players lvl 55. I was able to heavily damage the site before all those defenders showed up (the site was maybe at 20-30% hp). After defeating us - the main goal of those defenders was to keep us away from the site (and leave one player to heal it). And they were doing quite good. I felt the impact of the recent changes - a lot more CC effects were happening on the way to the site. It was no longer sufficient to run blindly towards it - as attackers we had to respond and use our skills to gain distance from the defenders. I was unable to reach the site multiple times, I was killed a lot. Unfortunately, one mistake from the defender's side led to them losing that battle and the site.

I'm glad to see that improvement already - I think we got closer to reaching a point of balance. But I would really like to see some kind of an answer to site exchanges and an option for different attacking clans to compete for sites.
That really sounds great and its just the way we hoped it to turn out. Generally we wanted to improve the gameplay itself & balance before changing the site exchange logic itself. Next week I think we should have a few ideas ready that we can post here to discuss.

I hope more will test the new update over the weekend and try to defend their sites. :giggle:

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
That really sounds great and its just the way we hoped it to turn out. Generally we wanted to improve the gameplay itself & balance before changing the site exchange logic itself. Next week I think we should have a few ideas ready that we can post here to discuss.

I hope more will test the new update over the weekend and try to defend their sites. :giggle:
However I always liked the idea to steal medals

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
I've noticed today many times while hunting or playing PvP when I use my battlecry my target is getting bugged in their spot but when the fear effect expires the target suddenly changes location to wherever it should've been battlecried to, and when this happens you basically don't know where your target went and you can't use your skills due to that as well, not sure if it's only happening with me so I thought to post about it here
And same thing if someone or a rex mob battlecries me, I sometimes get bugged as well

This isn't always happening, but it's happening more often than before it's not something new

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
I've noticed today many times while hunting or playing PvP when I use my battlecry my target is getting bugged in their spot but when the fear effect expires the target suddenly changes location to wherever it should've been battlecried to, and when this happens you basically don't know where your target went and you can't use your skills due to that as well, not sure if it's only happening with me so I thought to post about it here
And same thing if someone or a rex mob battlecries me, I sometimes get bugged as well

This isn't always happening, but it's happening more often than before it's not something new
Yes, I noticed that too. Sometimes the target doesn't even reappear in the correct position after the fear effect wears off, but instead attacks me from a mile away. It's not a new bug - but it's much more noticeable and disruptive now. Before I was able to predict quite comfortably in which direction the target went and where it might be currently. However after the battlecry change, it has become more difficult - mobs often move in an unexpected direction because of a small object or a wall nearby.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I just want the pvp conflict between players to last until the vulnerability conflict ends (o more), because at least on my server we only have 10 minutes, and in those 10 minutes we attack other players very little or sometimes there are none, IT BECOME VERY BORING THE REST OF THE TIME.

The buildings are pretty balanced, BUT WE NEED MORE PvP ACTION.

Last edited:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
I just want the pvp conflict between players to last until the vulnerability conflict ends (o more), because at least on my server we only have 10 minutes, and in those 10 minutes we attack other players very little or sometimes there are none, IT BECOME VERY BORING THE REST OF THE TIME.

The buildings are pretty balanced, BUT WE NEED MORE PvP ACTION.
Problem is site exchanging between allies on many servers, mostly least populated ones

And also war on some servers where both sides are just swapping from one phase to another as defending is a bit “hopeless” for them if they can’t outnumber their attackers by many

They keep basic yields and swap them so attackers can’t take anything, @Czarna already talked about this topic in the previous pages

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
And if it is better not to add, that instead of being added to an always fixed schedule, the newly taken towers after every 4 hours the tower becomes vulnerable, if a clan manages to defend it that Tower will continue in this state. vulnerable, that is, we will not have to be fixed to a schedule. An example would be if a Clan takes a portal, this portal will spend 4 hours invulnerable at the end of these 4 hours, that tower can be drained, with respect to fame it will produce fame, how It was previously Only that the new update will be added, it is a bit of the old with some of the new, this would balance the fact that some portals are drained at different times and also that we will not always be waiting or that we will be complaining that the conflict times last so little, because the conflicts, at least on the servers that I have seen, last between 15 to 30 minutes. Maybe it is not a good idea for players who have many portals but at the same time we could add With this, more activities on the servers would also stop the routine of always waiting three or four hours to drain two portals and then going offline. I would also add being aware of a portal 24/7, it is true, but if you have few portals it would also be a limitation. for some players that also benefits the enemy side and also benefits the allied side because because you can recover your tower quickly and you can defend them in some cases. (it's a random idea) :geek: :geek:

EmHa69

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Emha69
Clan
I don't have a clan
And if it is better not to add, that instead of being added to an always fixed schedule, the newly taken towers after every 4 hours the tower becomes vulnerable, if a clan manages to defend it that Tower will continue in this state. vulnerable, that is, we will not have to be fixed to a schedule. An example would be if a Clan takes a portal, this portal will spend 4 hours invulnerable at the end of these 4 hours, that tower can be drained, with respect to fame it will produce fame, how It was previously Only that the new update will be added, it is a bit of the old with some of the new, this would balance the fact that some portals are drained at different times and also that we will not always be waiting or that we will be complaining that the conflict times last so little, because the conflicts, at least on the servers that I have seen, last between 15 to 30 minutes. Maybe it is not a good idea for players who have many portals but at the same time we could add With this, more activities on the servers would also stop the routine of always waiting three or four hours to drain two portals and then going offline. I would also add being aware of a portal 24/7, it is true, but if you have few portals it would also be a limitation. for some players that also benefits the enemy side and also benefits the allied side because because you can recover your tower quickly and you can defend them in some cases. (it's a random idea) :geek: :geek:
Bro is tryharding not to lose gates. Wars are fought in game, not in forums💀

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Problem:
Attackers are still using brachis and ankys to go afk in site to drain.

Solution:
Let's introduce to the game something called 'active draining'

How would it work?
Draining the site would require from the attacker to be active while doing it to make attacking effect take place. If an attacker is afk and not taking any action for longer amount of time than 5 seconds - attacking effect dissapears.

What would it solve?
Multi acc draining problem, it would also force attackers to fight not only to stay on tank and do nothing.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Problem:
Attackers are still using brachis and ankys to go afk in site to drain.

Solution:

How would it work?
Draining the site would require from the attacker to be active while doing it to make attacking effect take place. If an attacker is afk and not taking any action for longer amount of time than 5 seconds - attacking effect dissapears.

What would it solve?
Multi acc draining problem, it would also force attackers to fight not only to stay on tank and do nothing.
This would only be fair if defenders had to move while repairing. Multiaccs is an issue with repairing too.

But overall running around in circles seems counterproductive from a gameplay standpoint...

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We need the Dino Class-based draining.

Any dino with high vitality is still favored over whatever can die faster, even the para as we suspected due to the agility effect. Attackers care more about draining than fighting. Despite the attackers overwhelming the defending clans with Tanks, they'd rather focus on draining than killing.

A better solution was already proposed.

@Alewx has proposed some good ideas that tackle the problem to the source, they will not mess with other parts of the gameplay, and is a better way of doing it.

• During Conflict Phases buildings will emit in regular time intervals a fear effect to all players within the circle
  • the Building themself emit in regular time intervals damage to the players within the circle
When the building emits a fear effect, the player within the circle will need to be actively interacting. This solves the problem of "AFK drain with multi-account"

Damage Dealers -355
Hit & Run -319
Allrounder -301
Tank -284

When you attack a building of aclan taht has more than 6 buildings more than your own.

Next to that I also had the idea of a increased repairrate based on amount of defenders but not linear but rather deminishing return, so you increase the total repairrate with each defender but with each one it increases less.
This idea about Dino class-based drainage solves the problem of attackers only favoring survivability over fighting. Attackers will be forced to fight the defenders instead of draining while the defenders are on-site.

Status
Not open for further replies.