What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I didn't get to chance to go into ptr yet, but that sounds good. I'd even go as far as suggesting that 2 players with an active attacker adrenaline rush should deal 6x less damage to each other instead of 4x.

This way alliance helpers could choose between being vulnerable and dealing more damage or being tanky and dealing less damage. It would further encourage the desired clan vs clan interactions.
Yep I feel 6x is better buff as nullifying the damage caused by 3rd party clans and making it purely a real attacker vs real defender and it's more fun so that atleast every phase real defender would be on instead of blindly relying on alliance.

TrollHectorBectorTroll

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
I was watch eu1 attackers they was 20 and took 4 buldings skill issue or number game

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
yea mobs are bigger problem than player when it comes to stability.
Exactly, it'll be a struggle for example when anky stuns you or rex battlecries you while you're trying to hunt.. most of the time you'll end up dying if stability isn't working in your favor and players will end up focusing on other mobs which stability isn't needed for

I'll actually open PTR shortly just to try hunting with the current changes, and then i'll put my feedback here

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Hmm if the idea of no of defenders heal rate come to fruitation wouldn't it change the full clans size meta.. rn most clan is like 50+... member slot... If the new idea comes in it would change the meta.. and people who put in DD will have wasted their dd upgrading clan size 🤣🤣

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Would be glad from getting some gc and dd, fighting in ptr since the beginning made me poor. Especially that we were supposed to try out dd upgrade of the buildings. And honestly I'm not going to farm dd in ptr - this server is not for that.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Exactly, it'll be a struggle for example when anky stuns you or rex battlecries you while you're trying to hunt.. most of the time you'll end up dying if stability isn't working in your favor and players will end up focusing on other mobs which stability isn't needed for

I'll actually open PTR shortly just to try hunting with the current changes, and then i'll put my feedback here
While hunting mobs on PTR i've noticed that rexes aren't really battlecrying me but they're biting only, same for ankys they're not using their "Ground Punch" skill to stun me either, I assume this was adjusted due to the stability implant changes?

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
While hunting mobs on PTR i've noticed that rexes aren't really battlecrying me but they're biting only, same for ankys they're not using their "Ground Punch" skill to stun me either, I assume this was adjusted due to the stability implant changes?
Only alphas can use 2. skill of dino, young dino cannot use skill and normal ones can use only first skill. I dont think its about stability changes.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Yep I feel 6x is better buff as nullifying the damage caused by 3rd party clans and making it purely a real attacker vs real defender and it's more fun so that atleast every phase real defender would be on instead of blindly relying on alliance.
I'm really expecting this to be in the next ptr as defenders doesn't even fight they wait for the whole alliance to show up and once the real defender has low health , he just goes out of the battle field in the camp radius while ally members keep attacking the attacker , gets full health and again comes back this isn't fun and just boring.
6x we can try in next ptr.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Only alphas can use 2. skill of dino, young dino cannot use skill and normal ones can use only first skill. I dont think its about stability changes.
Yes but monstro rexes weren’t battle crying me, just biting, maybe I’m wrong

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Yes yes, I was wrong I just tested it again and I ended up getting battlecried by rex bandit then died of course
ofc thats usual when battlecry actually happens rip hunting with this stabi nerf

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
how you got so low on gc
rex + q10 clothes, and all fighting stuff like kits, vios, gels, matrix teleports... im fighting since first ever ptr about part 3 has opened

TrollHectorBectorTroll

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
Hmm -6x couldbe fun and woreth to use Rex for attackers mabye should put -6x on eu1 1 big live server

Status
Not open for further replies.