What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Do you have towers that can be drained meanwhile(as in while you taking another tower) or only reclaimed ones ?
no, I just took a tower for the first time and then went to attack another tower randomly

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Ok drain rate still depends on how many builds you have vs how many builds other holder has(If you own more builds than holder on build you attack your drain rate goes down)

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Ok drain rate still depends on how many builds you have vs how many builds other holder has(If you own more builds than holder on build you attack your drain rate goes down)
I understand but I think it's a mistake that my drain rate decreases the moment I'm attacking the tower before even taking it

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Finally an update that promotes clan vs clan interactions and creates some balance. A relief really.

Any complaints about ranged dinos not being useful are false, at most gates you can keep structures between yourself and the enemy while staying in the circle and running around. If you can't, get good.

Anes

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
A.15
Clan
None
Can someone please read my ticket ?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I found a strange error, initially I was draining and obviously I had no tower, I was draining with the rate at -161, I returned shortly after the short connection problem, and I continued to drain with a rate of -124, I don't know if is a mistake , same thing happened now I'm taking a tower, I started with a drain rate of -124 now the tower has half HP, and now I'm continuing to drain the same tower with a drain rate of -98 even though I haven't taken the tower yet second tower/claim
I guess you have more players in your clan, and if they managd to gain a building the drainingrate would shrink, and looks like that happend just while you were not connected.
This works also in the other direction, if the other clan lost a building in that time, your rate would also decreased as the difference in owned buildings got smaller.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I guess you have more players in your clan, and if they managd to gain a building the drainingrate would shrink, and looks like that happend just while you were not connected.
no, I'm alone in my clan

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
F5 is just refreshing the browser :D
Because the other clan could have lost a building and then your drainrate would also decreased due to the smaller difference.
I have a bad habit of editing my post just 1 minute after posting it.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
F5 is just refreshing the browser :D
Because the other clan could have lost a building and then your drainrate would also decreased due to the smaller difference.
I have a bad habit of editing my post just 1 minute after posting it.
Don't worry, everyone has their own habits xD

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Finally an update that promotes clan vs clan interactions and creates some balance. A relief really.

Any complaints about ranged dinos not being useful are false, at most gates you can keep structures between yourself and the enemy while staying in the circle and running around. If you can't, get good.
yes buddy,keep structure between you and the enemy in an open circle,arent you a smart one?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
and how will you run around in half a circle? since most gates are stuck in walls

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
yes buddy,keep structure between you and the enemy in an open circle,arent you a smart one?
Yes buddy, keep ranting about the 1 v 1 issue, aren't u noisy one?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
With the adrenaline buff you have 10 seconds to leave the circle (if you time it right) for site combat & strategy. This goes for defender & attacker. Both sides benefit the same way. Just be early at the site and try to hold you ground. Adjusting the duration of the buff is still possible but not by to much. You should not be able to walk with the buff from one site to another, as this would break what the buff was created for. Disvantage for ally clans to defend other clan buildings.

We also tested that the buff gives a damage increase as well but that turned out to be problematic and to powerful. So we removed that and also let protected and travel sick buffed players get the buff (before they drain/repair)

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
are you a kos in ur server by any chance? is that why you hate 1v1s cuz you cant do them anymore?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
With the adrenaline buff you have 10 seconds to leave the circle (if you time it right) for of site combat & strategy. This goes for defender & attacker. Both sides benefit the same way. Just be early at the site and try to hold you ground. Adjusting the duration of the buff is still possible but not by to much. You should not be able to walk with the buff from one site to another, as this would breakwhat the buff was created for. Disvantage for ally clans to defend other clan buildings.

We also tested that the buff gives a damage increase as well but that turned out to be problematic and to powerful. So we removed that and also let protected and travel sick buffed players get the buff (before they drain/repair)
doesnt that put a long range set up in a disadvantage against a close range set up since the buff expires way too fast?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
are you a kos in ur server by any chance? is that why you hate 1v1s cuz you cant do them anymore?
Hahaha I'll just let the devs enlightened you with the 1 v 1 issue.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Hahaha I'll just let the devs enlightened you with the 1 v 1 issue.
i dont know why you hate me for it bud,just tryna make the game fun for everyone

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
but i am guessing you might be one of my enemies? so by that logic you go with anything this person says i must be against just for the sake of it?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Or maybe could it only you are the only one complaining about the buff short long range combat thingy and no others did that's why devs isn't addressing your problem again 🙄

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Or maybe could it only you are the only one complaining about the buff short long range combat thingy and no others did that's why devs isn't addressing your problem again 🙄
people are free to see it as an issue or not,people has their own opinions and thoughts,if you think hugging a circle and going around it like round the rosy then good for you,keep spinning

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
people are free to see it as an issue or not,people has their own opinions and thoughts,if you think hugging a circle and going around it like round the rosy then good for you,keep spinning
Then would you like it to be triangle ?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
and how will you run around in half a circle? since most gates are stuck in walls
also until a future change: this is a good advantage for the long range! each wall gives an advantage over the melee, because he will have to go around to cause at least some damage, I suggest all players give the opportunity through the walls or why this mobs so op, they can, we not :(

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
He is just spamming the entire forum , ignore him :d. Now he just wants Dev's to listen to his problems😂.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
It would be nice if gold-obsessed bandits dropped trash loot as well, we can combine farming dds and fame into one, it saves a lot of time..
Sounds like another bad idea. Do you imagine this in your head as? why do some people hunt only for dds when another player gets both, especially for a large server like eu-1

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Sounds like another bad idea. Do you imagine this in your head as? why do some people hunt only for dds when another player gets both, especially for a large server like eu-1
U never put a good word about me, can u? and ur comment made no sense regarding my proposition xd

Status
Not open for further replies.