What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Indeed what him wrote , it has to do with the topic , if you may think about it , adrenaline buff was made for this purpose
the topic was about how fast and limited range the buff is,not how it works against alliances ^^

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
the topic was about how fast and limited range the buff is,not how it works against alliances ^^
meaning the concern was how fast it expires to the point it will make unfair interactions between the attackers and defenders

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
What about this, I teleported and I was able to attack the site but obviously it won't drain because I have travel sick, but it also grants me the buff, but I'm not really draining it yet1715874963667.png

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
It has also a second goal about alliance
i dont care about how it works against alliances what i said that during a 1 v 1 BETWEEN THE CLAN MEMBER DEFENDING his gate AND THE ATTACKER trying to take it,during how fast the buff expires it forces both players to hug the gate at all time giving unfair advantage to close range dinos

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
What about this, I teleported and I was able to attack the site but obviously it won't drain because I have travel sick, but it also grants me the buff, but I'm not really draining it yetView attachment 47774
to make it that,attackers or defenders who have travel sickness can engage in the fighting even with sickness

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
What about this, I teleported and I was able to attack the site but obviously it won't drain because I have travel sick, but it also grants me the buff, but I'm not really draining it yetView attachment 47774
yeah that sounds not right to me. But will have to speak with highway about it once he returns from vacation.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
i dont care about how it works against alliances what i said that during a 1 v 1 BETWEEN THE CLAN MEMBER DEFENDING his gate AND THE ATTACKER trying to take it,during how fast the buff expires it forces both players to hug the gate at all time giving unfair advantage to close range dinos
It doesn't make sense for developers to make changes because a player had difficulty winning a 1x1.
All you need to do is use a good combination for close-range combat in these situations

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
It doesn't make sense for developers to make changes because a player had difficulty winning a 1x1.
All you need to do is use a good combination for close-range combat in these situations
this has nothing to do with i cant win a 1v1 lmao,i am just explaining my opinion that this system can cause alot of unfair 1v1s

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Your and his point stands, if someone plays coelo + peacemaker, long range combo, he can't fight a rex in circle because then the rex ability will literally make him win without worrying. Sure you can also switch to carno and counter it but you don't have that much time (as a defender) to die, switch your combo etc. your site is already lost, expanding the zone of the buff would help the defender play in any way he prefers whether it was long medium or short range.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
this has nothing to do with i cant win a 1v1 lmao,i am just explaining my opinion that this system can cause alot of unfair 1v1s
will be dishonest towards dinoless/weaponless (texchLess And imPLEss) players? then what is the point of improving all this to 55 lvl?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
will be dishonest towards dinoless/weaponless (texchLess And imPLEss) players? then what is the point of improving all this to 55 lvl?
nothing wrong with it,just saying that this buff range makes it so 1 style of fighting is now absolutely better than the other,making it so there is no variety and makes the game boring but if everyone thinks its fine,then i guess nothing can be done about it

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
nothing wrong with it,just saying that this buff range makes it so 1 style of fighting is now absolutely better than the other,making it so there is no variety and makes the game boring but if everyone thinks its fine,then i guess nothing can be done about it
the fact that ranged combat is becoming less relevant, then I agree, but long range has been an op for a long time and in pure pvp against close, but he will lose in an attack on the gate, I think there already needs another update to update pvp in the game in addition to playing in gates

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
the fact that ranged combat is becoming less relevant, then I agree, but long range has been an op for a long time and in pure pvp against close, but he will lose in an attack on the gate, I think there already needs another update to update pvp in the game in addition to playing in gates
the reason why ranged combat is so dominant cuz we only have 2 dinos that benefit from close range and the rest are just long range dinos,and one of the two close range dinos we have is locked behind fame

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
the reason why ranged combat is so dominant cuz we only have 2 dinos that benefit from close range and the rest are just long range dinos,and one of the two close range dinos we have is locked behind fame
but no one canceled the short-range guns, which allows you to do great harm to Rex in close combat, especially colt after up and the same hammer as always, you can take advantage of the understanding that brachy have 700% dmg from skill or gat with more then 700% dmg skill and do full set for str or dmg

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
but no one canceled the short-range guns, which allows you to do great harm to Rex in close combat, especially colt after up and the same hammer as always, you can take advantage of the understanding that brachy have 700% dmg from skill or gat with more then 700% dmg skill and do full set for str or dmg
brachi is just another beast man,nothing beats brachi

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
brachi is just another beast man,nothing beats brachi
I don't notice big problems with it, besides brachy +pm (endu, stab, heat, ref) which has ref, slow tech, full endu set, this combination just needs to be destroyed from this game lmao

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
I don't notice big problems with it, besides brachy +pm (endu, stab, heat, ref) which has ref, slow tech, full endu set, this combination just needs to be destroyed from this game lmao
How long would a 1v1 between rex and brachi last? Now imagine if you didn’t have a rex, or if it was 10 brachis draining the same site..

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
How long would a 1v1 between rex and brachi last? Now imagine if you didn’t have a rex, or if it was 10 brachis draining the same site..
сarno with a ss or a hammer also winning brachy (expect brachy pm, its running sh*t :mad:, but in next update not usefull also, also players rarely use that), however, I did not try the colt because on live it is 50lvl on live, on ptr its rlly good weapon now

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
or you tap in and out of the circle, i understand that it is not ideal in case of a far range setup but when you are just miles away from the building, it is also not really "fair" to call you defender when the attacker is within the circle.

My proopsal is to increase range of the circle a bit more.
Maybe this would get in the way because the portals that, if you increase the circle, end up passing the edge of the wall, in some cases leading to drainage on the other side of the wall. As is already the case with otis.

Attachments

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Maybe this would get in the way because the portals that, if you increase the circle, end up passing the edge of the wall, in some cases leading to drainage on the other side of the wall. As is already the case with otis.
There might already be a solution to it, but on the otherside, how many would be in such a case? i estimate just a very few.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I found a strange error, initially I was draining and obviously I had no tower, I was draining with the rate at -161, I returned shortly after the short connection problem, and I continued to drain with a rate of -124, I don't know if is a mistake , same thing happened now I'm taking a tower, I started with a drain rate of -124 now the tower has half HP, and now I'm continuing to drain the same tower with a drain rate of -98 even though I haven't taken the tower yet second tower/claim

Last edited:

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I found a strange error, initially I was draining and obviously I had no tower, I was draining with the rate at -161, I returned shortly after the short connection problem, and I continued to drain with a rate of -124, I don't know if is a mistake , same thing happened now I'm taking a tower, I started with a drain rate of -124 now the tower has half HP, and now I'm continuing to drain the same tower with a drain rate of -98 even though I haven't taken the tower yet second tower/claim , and now attacking the same tower from -98 has become -80 (I'm always attacking the second tower which I haven't taken yet)
and Im now attacking the same tower from -98 has become -80 (I'm always attacking the second tower which I haven't taken yet)

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
We do get lower drain rate as we gain more towers are you alone in clan or?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Do you have towers that can be drained meanwhile(as in while you taking another tower) or only reclaimed ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.