What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
i understand how hard it is to implement,there is a hard way to balance the idea of someone getting a buff outside the gate zone is complicated and if it werent for me it will be a headache to fix,but honestly we cant just ignore that the way this buff works absolutely makes it that far range dinos have a disadvantage and as i said i could be attacking a gate or healing a gate,i see a rex player charging at me,i simply leave the gate focus on killing the rex player first and then go back to whatever i was doing at the gate,this could be more of an issue of how far range dinos play but do you think its fine to just let it like this?
Maybe learn to be more independent not just call for back up and rely on alliance. Learn to position long range combat dino and short range combat dino and be more tactical in defend :v

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
that means big clans who already have multiple rexes will now have a bigger advantage because during fighting for a gate,everyone is required to hug the gate which gives an indirect buff to rex
Fighting for a building always was in the circle. You make it look like that would be something new.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
i
Maybe learn to be more independent not just call for back up and rely on alliance. Learn to position long range combat dino and short range combat dino and be more tactical in defend :v
what i am talking about has nothing to do with allies but 1v1 situations,where its a far range dino against a close range dino

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Fighting for a building always was in the circle. You make it look like that would be something new.
when 2 players fight for a gate,they focus more on killing the other than the actual gate,thats why usually its very common for them to leave the entire circle to begin with so they focus on killing eachother

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
i

what i am talking about has nothing to do with allies but 1v1 situations,where its a far range dino against a close range dino
🧐 1 v 1 will keep changing man u think after the fella dies using one of the dino+gun loadout he won't change his gun and dino to counter the enemy?!?

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
i

in a 1v1 situation just put a dinosaur that is good in close range.
It's so simple, Jesus

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
🧐 1 v 1 will keep changing man u think after the fella dies using one of the dino+gun loadout he won't change his gun and dino to counter the enemy?!?
that wont matter at all if the 1v1 determine who gets the gate,if dying and respawning will take too long making it that by the time he changes his loadout the gate is already taken

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
in a 1v1 situation just put a dinosaur that is good in close range.
It's so simple, Jesus
you are talking as if there are multiple close range dinos in the game...? there is like only 2 lmao and one of them isnt good in most situations.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
USE CENTROUSECENTROUSECENTROINDEF ^^

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
that wont matter at all if the 1v1 determine who gets the gate,if dying and respawning will take too long making it that by the time he changes his loadout the gate is already taken
Anyway your from eu 1 just call your 9 clan alliance xD idk why u so worried Abt fights

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Anyway your from eu 1 just call your 9 clan alliance xD idk why u so worried Abt fights
this has nothing to do with me being eu1 lmao,when this update goes live and see how rex players absolutely mop the floor with you guys i hope you be happy about it ^^

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
you are talking as if there are multiple close range dinos in the game...? there is like only 2 lmao and one of them isnt good in most situations.
but besides dinos, there are close guns, everything depends on the combo, especially Rex can be defeated even on pachy with hammer, and rex also cant get away by circle, or he lose boost

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
this has nothing to do with me being eu1 lmao,when this update goes live and see how rex players absolutely mop the floor with you guys i hope you be happy about it ^^
hahahahaha the KOS have been fighting 1 vs 3 ppl, always outnumbered so I think they could definitely take on a broken rex 🥴

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
in addition to the centro that I wrote, you can use brachy+hammer with str set+imp and this combo still works well against rex

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
hahahahaha the KOS have been fighting 1 vs 3 ppl, always outnumbered so I think they could definitely take on a broken rex 🥴
i think you forget that kos wont even have rex,so they will get clapped by alliance ppl who have all the fame and got rex

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
in addition to the centro that I wrote, you can use brachy+hammer with str set+imp and this combo still works well against rex
centro works very good yes,but still centro would want to get away because it cant outdamage a rex in close range,and brachi with hammer kinda destroys everything anyways our lord brachi destroyer

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
i think you forget that kos wont even have rex,so they will get clapped by alliance ppl who have all the fame and got rex
Heuheueheu rather see a broken rex than a cancerous brachi 🤐

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
centro works very good yes,but still centro would want to get away because it cant outdamage a rex in close range,and brachi with hammer kinda destroys everything anyways our lord brachi destroyer
however, he can get reflect and make Rex run out of the circle as well, the damage of the colt with dmg is now very large for rex and the reflection of the centro does not make it profitable to use batlecry+bite bleed

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Keep the thread topic related please leave your nonsense somewhere else we're trying to read feedbacks here not some bs
XD calling 9 clan is still under site conflict gameplay :v watcuu on about 😣

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Keep the thread topic related please leave your nonsense somewhere else we're trying to read feedbacks here not some bs
Let him talk , after all even this type of situation would happen on live servers

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
however, he can get reflect and make Rex run out of the circle as well, the damage of the colt with dmg is now very large for rex and the reflection of the centro does not make it profitable to use batlecry+bite bleed
yeah centro is a direct counter to rex,so it will fair better if the rex manages to attack it close range,but something like pachy,coel and para will absolutely get wrecked if they are forced to stay in the smallest circle known to man to keep the buff :ROFLMAO:

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Let him talk , after all even this type of situation would happen on live servers
he is just trash talking,he isnt saying his feedback

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
All in all I think though there will be cancerous brachi and Rex as long as there is no cancerous alliance this endgame 3.2 have achieve it's purpose 😁

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Thread is open for feedbacks not to complain about EU1 or any other live server situation so let's stay on topic alright?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
All in all I think though there will be cancerous brachi and Rex as long as there is no cancerous alliance this endgame 3.2 have achieve it's purpose 😁
no one complained about how the buff works,my issue is how far it expires and how it has limited range that makes certain dinos unplayable ^^

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
no one complained about how the buff works,my issue is how far it expires and how it has limited range that makes certain dinos unplayable ^^
how fast it expires*

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Thread is open for feedbacks not to complain about EU1 or any other live server situation so let's stay on topic alright?
Indeed what him wrote , it has to do with the topic , if you may think about it , adrenaline buff was made for this purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.