BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
on what lvl you have staff and what lvl bandits were you killing?
lvl 52 Pm
lvl 52 damage, clock, preci, ddf

lvl 51 carno
lvl 51 vit, armor, str, stabi

lvl 54 rex bandits,,

and also they barely drop any lvl 50 uncommons

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
lvl 52 Pm
lvl 52 damage, clock, preci, ddf

lvl 51 carno
lvl 51 vit, armor, str, stabi

lvl 54 rex bandits,,

and also they barely drop any lvl 50 uncommons
you should change gun :/, guns in close range are useful, specially if you use their skills properly, like gat's vulnurability effect, if you use it in right way, it can be insane. as i think for carno would fit any close or medium range gun, colt's burning+leech, showstopper's skill dmg+leech/crit chance up same for hammer, gat's vunurability+leech/crit chance up

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
you should change gun :/, guns in close range are useful, specially if you use their skills properly, like gat's vulnurability effect, if you use it in right way, it can be insane. as i think for carno would fit any close or medium range gun, colt's burning+leech, showstopper's skill dmg+leech/crit chance up same for hammer, gat's vunurability+leech/crit chance up
whenever i use gat, To kill a vet I use confuse+spam the vet with skills and then i can kill him easily but the cooldown for gat's extra powers are a bit longer than when I use pm. So when i use pm, i use paralyze then abuse pm range that way the rex bandits cant hit me with their gun and I can hit them with mine from a farther away range, and if ever they come close my carno can just munch them.

View attachment 41213

NORMAL REX BANDIT BTW <33

#BALANCED
But there are just times like this when i cant hit the paralyze because I get slowed and i cant get far enough from the bandit to hit paralyze because the range of this ability is medium range and they can spam me with ep abilities.

rex bandits and bandits in general are op

Status
Not open for further replies.