slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I understand, but what about when the player is at a low level and doesn't even have a heat implant or cold technology?
there is endu imp for unlocking at 19 lvl and pm is at 22 i think. endu imp could be solution or somehow to figure out to make that enemy with pm go to alphas or vets, playing with pm depends on being far away and if you come closer then that enemy with pm is forced to go away.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
there is endu imp for unlocking at 19 lvl and pm is at 22 i think. endu imp could be solution or somehow to figure out to make that enemy with pm go to alphas or vets, playing with pm depends on being far away and if you come closer then that enemy with pm is forced to go away.
there are clothes aswell with heat res and cold attributes

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I've been hunting a lot since the drop fix update went live and I haven't noticed any issue. Try to be more specific.
When I wrote that, I was hunting mostly Smilodons, at Watkins and Otis as a level 50 player with level 50 items, saw that I kept on getting x4 common items so I just said the drop was good.

Apparently, there's some "inconsistency" with the way items drop from mobs. A level 43 player hunting between Mitchell (Level 45), Garwood (Level 46), Pruitt (Level 47), and Devall (Level 48) in MM is not getting x4 from Alphas.

Despite the difficulty in hunting for uncommon items from alphas, they still don't drop between these areas.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Bandits with rex don't need to have the freeze attribute, or switch their weapons to the showstopper and leave the bandits with carno using the colt. I'm not even going to talk about the damage, they just ignored it here, so reflect on the slow that these mobs cause, the bleeding along with the burning apply slowness and if used in sequence make it impossible to escape, now add a freeze effect (which is activated without needing to extra). 2x1 with these mobs without a booster is a 90% chance of death.

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
Bandits with rex don't need to have the freeze attribute, or switch their weapons to the showstopper and leave the bandits with carno using the colt. I'm not even going to talk about the damage, they just ignored it here, so reflect on the slow that these mobs cause, the bleeding along with the burning apply slowness and if used in sequence make it impossible to escape, now add a freeze effect (which is activated without needing to extra). 2x1 with these mobs without a booster is a 90% chance of death.
yep the damage from rex mobs are just too much

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
yep the damage from rex mobs are just too much
Bro, the damage problem is with mobs in general, until today nobody answered me how many % was increased in the update on the 23rd of March, but there is no use complaining, they will say that everything is normal (I wanted to know what would be out of normal here).

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
(Quería saber qué estaría fuera de lo normal aquí)
el daño de las turbas y los bandidos sigue siendo alto xdd

Last edited by a moderator:

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
BUENO BUENO VENGO A VENDER PAN MENDO PAN

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
Bro, the damage problem is with mobs in general, until today nobody answered me how many % was increased in the update on the 23rd of March, but there is no use complaining, they will say that everything is normal (I wanted to know what would be out of normal here).
let's just say its hard to farm without boosters

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
let's just say its hard to farm without boosters
even with boosters you can still get overwhelmed tho because of the huge mob damage

Xx.MaJoR.xX

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Diamond lLabel-
Clan
- Saint Of Killers -
Ninguém até agora pensou nos full 55 do jogo? Eu não tenho o que fazer no jogo, a não ser quando ocorrem guerras, fora isso, não tenho nenhum motivo para entrar no jogo, a não ser conversar com meus amigos... Poderiam adicionar missões diárias, missões semanais, passe de batalha, entre tantas outras coisas que possam trazer um novo ar para o DS. Eu simplesmente tenho que deixar o jogo de lado, por não ter o que fazer no jogo... Alguma previsão de algo novo a ser implantado nos próximos meses?

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
Que les parece un Sistema de Caza recompensas que Funcione de esta manera:

Un jugador derrota a otro y cambia a Modo Forajido el jugador derrotado puede colocar una recompensa de Máximo 10.000 Dino Dolares y mínimo 1000 Cuando el Jugador coloca la recompensa aparece un cartel de noticias que los otros jugadores pueden ignorar o verlo Donde aparece el jugador Forajido y la cantidad de dino dolares que se le otorga esta Recompensa dura un 4h si el Forajido no es derrotado en ese tiempo el se lleva esa recompensa a que lleva esto que jugadores de menor nivel pueden pedir ayuda a los de mayor nivel para que sea protegidos si no quieren usar el sistema de protección también que agrega mas divercion al juego.

Reglas

El jugadores pueden colocar un Máximo de 5 recompensas cada 72 horas
El Forajido cuando esta siendo buscado no puede pedir protección hasta que termine el tiempo de Captura
Los jugadores solo pueden activar la recompensa cuando lo derrote solo un jugador que pase a modo Forajido
No su puede colocar mas de 3 recompensas al mismo jugador

Es solo una idea para ver si se puede implementar y si puede agregar mas den sus opiniones jajaja

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Ninguém até agora pensou nos full 55 do jogo? Eu não tenho o que fazer no jogo, a não ser quando ocorrem guerras, fora isso, não tenho nenhum motivo para entrar no jogo, a não ser conversar com meus amigos... Poderiam adicionar missões diárias, missões semanais, passe de batalha, entre tantas outras coisas que possam trazer um novo ar para o DS. Eu simplesmente tenho que deixar o jogo de lado, por não ter o que fazer no jogo... Alguma previsão de algo novo a ser implantado nos próximos meses?
Sim, estava preparando um post sobre esse assunto com mais detalhes, mas agora só falam dos mapas (que com a atualização se tornou necessário) e sobre os clãs (que na minha opinião é desnecessário da forma apresentada), então postar agora é pedir pra ser ignorado. Eu estou atualmente me forçando a jogar, pois não há mais nada para fazer, nem guerras meu server tem e isso por culpa do sistema de alianças que se formou (e ainda querem fortalecer isso :facepalm:).

Na minha visão parece que se preocuparam em fazer o jogador querer subir de nível, facilitando várias coisas, mas esqueceram do "lifetime value" dos jogadores, pois o cara que chegou no 55 jogando ativamente provavelmente iria continuar jogando caso houvesse estímulo, coisa que não acontece. Qual o propósito em ser lvl máx agora? Ficar parado em Dinoville ou em Maujak? Dêem um motivo para continuarmos jogando que garanto um retorno, tanto em atividade quanto em lucro (sei que vocês curtem uma grana splitscreen, estão perdendo dinheiro aí :sneaky:).

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
Jadores lvl 55 voltem a receber drop x4 ou algo desse tipo

Chegar lvl Máximo pra receber prejuízo? não!
Poderia ter ficado 50-52 estaria bem mais feliz

Ah e sobre o novo dino
Poderia haver um novo sistema de eleição com cargo acima de Sheriff talvez
Ia fazer todo mundo reanimar e começar uma nova caminha no Ds
Sherife que antigamente não tinha nada pra fazer agora vão querer subir denovo

São apenas ídeias pro futuro no momento atual do jogo eu acho que o PvP finalmente voltou a ser mais balanceado como era na época do 40 e 45 e só isso tá me segurando no jogo

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
I understand, but what about when the player is at a low level and doesn't even have a heat implant or cold technology?
use endu and not attack the target until your dinosaur attacks too, if u engage in range combat you will probably lose because pm has range advantage plus he can paralyse and do range up...basically dont even open fire on pm users, just wait untill you are very close :)
is not op, u just need to know how to fight

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
In everything that I have seen of this new update, everything is going very well but I see some very important problems:
1- The fall of the objects is very low (Except that of the gems).
2- There are NPCs like the carnotaurus bandit who do a lot of damage and are incredibly difficult to hunt.
3- The range of persecution that the NPCs have is very wide
4- Bandits always attack in pairs, no matter how far away they are, someone else always comes to attack, which makes it difficult to hunt bandits.
5- The recovery implant at intermediate levels is quite useless.
Those are the most prominent problems that I have seen and been able to experience, I would love for you to solve it or if you are already working on these problems give me an answer so I can rest easy knowing that it will be solved. . .

Att: -_ToBu_- by Ame_1 :)

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
whats with the vets/vio mobs chasing you too far? a lvl 54 violent brontops chased me from grov to otis lol
one simply does not anger the cows without consequences 🐄

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
Gente, gostaria de saber de duas coisas:
- Se existe alguma combinação que eu posso usar contra carno x colt que não demore pra matar, e sem o implante de calor.
- Porque o Rex está dando Rage Down? Ou é apenas um bug? Não bastou o dano absurdo dele e mais o sopro que deixa a gente incapaz de fazer qualquer coisa em curta distancia, agora tem isso.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Centrossauro was forgotten? it is very bad for hunting and PvP, with a cooldown of 39 seconds for a skill with only 8 seconds in duration and little percentage of reflection, and your first skill is also not very effective, as it only lasts 8 seconds and has only 33% critical damage possibility and also has a high cooldown of 22 seconds. o_O

baykus1122

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- A K I N C I -
Clan
Legends
If the gun is not used, why is it in the game?
it's hard to hunt and I'm taking a lot of damage.
I hope I would like the old update to come back. old damage and firing frequency and skill durations.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
If the gun is not used, why is it in the game?
maybe that you dont know how to use guns doesnt mean they are not used at all xD, i have gat and showstopper and im very well awared how to use them
I hope I would like the old update to come back. old damage and firing frequency and skill durations.
get used to new update instead of missing old unbalanced game

Status
Not open for further replies.