JUNIN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Mr.Junior
Clan
REVENANT
I am also very happy to discuss the update with you in a healthy way, this is what the game needs, constructive criticism, especially because it has incredible potential ..... Anyway, the question of Parassaurolophus, everyone knows that it is a dominating dinosaur! But players have already talked about the duration of their skill, and I think that they will have provisions, the concerts of some elements will give more and more sense to the extra, for that it serves balancing ....
Adoraria jogar no ptr para nós 2 testarmos coisas o que voce me diz? nick no sv=Mr.Junior, estou on agora.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "JUNIN, postagem: 52255, membro: 25779"]
Adoraria jogar no ptr para nós 2 testarmos coisas o que voce me diz? nick no sv=Mr.Junior, estou on agora.
[/CITAR]
Não posso, não estou em casa agora, se for para testar com você, a chamada vai lagar porque a Net aonde está o nootebook da minha avó(que trava muito no dino Storm). Então melhor não, talvez de sexta até sábado eu estou livre para chamadas porque daí estarei em casa.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
There are two conclusions to this.
Either players are still used to how they play in live servers and can't quickly adapt to the new system.
Or Dino Damage overall is still weaker than Dino Damage in its maximum status, we will check that up again when Precision module start making Critical hits with Dino Damage.
I believe that a little bit of 2. I haven't tested all dinos with all possible combinations, but the only dinos I've noticed that balance or can even overcome weapon damage are rex and carno, both with strength implant and full strength clothing.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Carno e Rex, são exemplos de dinossauros bem balanceados, tanto em duração PvP quanto em dano, para mim ... A celofise também é muito boa, mas você deve diminuir uma parte de sua alta velocidade quando o extra 1 é fornecido. ... Herbívoros como center e pachy são bons, até, mas os dinossauros avassaladores são os tanques, e os Parassaurolophus. Devido à alta vitalidade e no caso do Parassaurolophus, sua habilidade número 2 no extra .... Para mim, um bom PvP em deve durar em média a duração de rex vs rex ou carno vs carno e virce versa entre os duas espécies. | Carno and Rex, are examples of well-balanced dinosaurs, both in PvP duration and in damage, for me ... The cellophysis is also very good, but you should decrease a part of your high speed when the extra 1 is provided. ... Herbivores like center and pachy are good, even, but the overpowering dinosaurs are the tanks, and the Parassaurolophus. Due to the high vitality and in the case of Parassaurolophus, its number 2 skill in the extra .... For me, a good PvP in should should last on average the duration of rex vs rex or carno vs carno and virce versa between the two species.

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
I believe that a little bit of 2. I haven't tested all dinos with all possible combinations, but the only dinos I've noticed that balance or can even overcome weapon damage are rex and carno, both with strength implant and full strength clothing.
Try coel, its 2nd ability increases strength :) 42k ability dino when it is active

JUNIN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Mr.Junior
Clan
REVENANT
[QUOTE = "JUNIN, postagem: 52255, membro: 25779"]
[/CITAR]
Não posso, não estou em casa agora, se for para testar com você, a chamada vai lagar porque a Net aonde está o nootebook da minha avó(que trava muito no dino Storm). Então melhor não, talvez de sexta até sábado eu estou livre para chamadas porque daí estarei em casa.
Estarei esperando só chamar ok?

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Either players are still used to how they play in live servers and can't quickly adapt to the new system.
Or Dino Damage overall is still weaker than weapon Damage in its maximum status, we will check that up again when Precision module start making Critical hits with Dino Damage.
nobody dares to go melee combat, because besides being difficult to reach an enemy that has a dino tank or a fast dino, the damage of the dino that should be the best in melee '' rex '' and '' Carno '' is very low and not at all satisfactory.
To make melee combat something relevant and that players want to use, the damage from rex and carnotaurus has to be much greater than the damage from weapons, so the difficulty in reaching the enemy will be rewarded. and it wouldn’t be injurious to the other dinos because escaping from hand-to-hand combat is extremely easy.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Or Dino Damage overall is still weaker than weapon Damage in its maximum status, we will check that up again when Precision module start making Critical hits with Dino Damage.
Is it worth testing how would focus tech affect dino hit too? Currently dino hits miss a lot when enemy is using agility, solution for this could be lowering agility affecting too, as i said before.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
nobody dares to go melee combat, because besides being difficult to reach an enemy that has a dino tank or a fast dino, the damage of the dino that should be the best in melee '' rex '' and '' Carno '' is very low and not at all satisfactory.
To make melee combat something relevant and that players want to use, the damage from rex and carnotaurus has to be much greater than the damage from weapons, so the difficulty in reaching the enemy will be rewarded. and it wouldn’t be injurious to the other dinos because escaping from hand-to-hand combat is extremely easy.
Great thoughts. I've been stressing this in some of my previous comments months before the update, but from what i've seen from their comments, the devs seem to want a balance in numbers, not a balance in actual gaming experience. I hope they prove me wrong this time though.

Thround

Reaction score
False concept but close enough.

You see, Melee combat is typically balanced, so if you start with Ranged Combat to Melee by a Dinosaur with low heal points, you will be still in a disadvantage and heal points you lost won't be compensated. The only case this is true is depending on opponent combat readiness. Did he prepare for a Melee scenario? If not then who is more well equipped have a guaranteed chance in winning.

The ferocity of Dinosaurs (Strength/Vitality) should be equal to Weapons DpS (Damage/Clock) in order for both Melee & Ranged Combat to become reliable options.

Thround

Reaction score
Is it worth testing how would focus tech affect dino hit too? Currently dino hits miss a lot when enemy is using agility, solution for this could be lowering agility affecting too, as i said before.
With the presence of Focus tech, Dino miss is non-existent. You can still test it out. (DODGE excluded)

The only counter to Dodge is Easy Target effect.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
With the presence of Focus tech, Dino miss is non-existent. You can still test it out. (DODGE excluded)

The only counter to Dodge is Easy Target effect.
I will test

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Try coel, its 2nd ability increases strength :) 42k ability dino when it is active
I confess that I only tested the coelo to be able to run away. But these 42k are of skill, right? When I said that only rex and carno can have a reasonable pvp melee it is because they have constant damage with their basic attacks, . Why am I going to stay in a pvp melee if the weapon's DPS appears to be higher in most dinos?

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
False concept but close enough.

You see, Melee combat is typically balanced, so if you start with Ranged Combat to Melee by a Dinosaur with low heal points, you will be still in a disadvantage and heal points you lost won't be compensated. The only case this is true is depending on opponent combat readiness. Did he prepare for a Melee scenario? If not then who is more well equipped have a guaranteed chance in winning.

The ferocity of Dinosaurs (Strength/Vitality) should be equal to Weapons DpS (Damage/Clock) in order for both Melee & Ranged Combat to become reliable options.
if the damage of the dinos is equal to the damage of the weapons, melee combat will continue to be less reliable, as it is much easier to stay afar attacking with the weapon and preventing the enemy from approaching, than chasing a fast dino or tank and try to hold him back to use my melee damage. when chasing a dinosaur, the melee dinos are already at a complete disadvantage because they have less life.
Either it makes the damage of dino (rex and carno) greater than the damage of the weapons due to the difficulty that has to be able to hold an enemy in melee, or rex and carno will continue the weaker and less used in wars etc ... trust me ;)

JUNIN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Mr.Junior
Clan
REVENANT
Sei do trabalho que toda a equipe teve e agradeço pelo esforço mas digo uma coisa: Se o teste estivesse agradando não teriamos tantas reclamaçoes aqui.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Aqui são para relatar alguns problemas, acho que tudo que foi relatado deve ser revisado pelos desenvolvedores, quero saber se vocês vão ter alguma providência para aumentar dano de algo e nerfar skills e curas de alguns dinossauros avassaladores.

Thround

Reaction score
if the damage of the dinos is equal to the damage of the weapons, melee combat will continue to be less reliable, as it is much easier to stay afar attacking with the weapon and preventing the enemy from approaching, than chasing a fast dino or tank and try to hold him back to use my melee damage. when chasing a dinosaur, the melee dinos are already at a complete disadvantage because they have less life.
Either it makes the damage of dino (rex and carno) greater than the damage of the weapons due to the difficulty that has to be able to hold an enemy in melee, or rex and carno will continue the weaker and less used in wars etc ... trust me ;)
Where have you seen me writing that Damage of Dinosaurs should be equal to Damage of Weapons? What I wrote is that the ferocity of Dinosaurs should be equal to Weapons DpS.

But to make that more simple for you, that means that an average dino like Parasaurolophus and a Weapon whom shoot 1 time per second like Gatling should have an equal maximum damage.

That means that Damage Dealers Damage will be much greater than Weapon Damage. And Weapon Damage will be much greater than Tanks Damage.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
That means that Damage Dealers Damage will be much greater than Weapon Damage. And Weapon Damage will be much greater than Tanks Damage.
While this is true, the damage of damage dealers is still not high enough to compensate for the hp loss that happens in ranged fight while they are trying to get close. They can't deal enough damage to bring the enemy's hp to the same % as theirs before the enemy can get some distance on them again. Then the cycle repeats. Especially in the case of tanks since they have more hp.

IZ xXNOOBXx IZ

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
IZ xXNOOBXx IZ
Clan
REQUIEM
Dinosaurs that were supposed to deal damage in melee combat are practically useless, and the goal now is to be a tank so the delay for pvp, if you want to decrease the time of simple pvp, increase the damage of weapons and dinosaurs now.

Extremely high health and extremely low damage where it does not compensate for the life of the body, much less the cure.

Thround

Reaction score
While this is true, the damage of damage dealers is still not high enough to compensate for the hp loss that happens in ranged fight while they are trying to get close. They can't deal enough damage to bring the enemy's hp to the same % as theirs before the enemy can get some distance on them again. Then the cycle repeats. Especially in the case of tanks since they have more hp.

This is correct, and as you see that is what I also wrote here:
You see, Melee combat is typically balanced, so if you start with Ranged Combat to Melee by a Dinosaur with low heal points, you will be still in a disadvantage and heal points you lost won't be compensated.
We have compensated Damage Dealers in other ways. As you see, Tanks are slowest Dinosaurs in game. Damage Dealers are right after Hit & Run class in their speed, so in common scenarios, they are usually able to catch opponents from Tanks and Allrounders easily.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Dinosaurs that were supposed to deal damage in melee combat are practically useless, and the goal now is to be a tank so the delay for pvp, if you want to decrease the time of simple pvp, increase the damage of weapons and dinosaurs now.
The point is not that they are useless, I even managed to kill a coelo using carno+shows and ice technology. The problem is that it doesn't seem to be the most effective, while my dino does between 5 and 6k of damage, the weapon does 6 to 7k (example values) apparently with the same clock. All dinos have a disadvantage in melee pvp compared to ranged combat, not only the ones that cause damage, but then we return to the problems faced today where in the fight with weapons only those with less life fall first.

You can be a madman like me who only uses carno, the possibility of winning a pvp exists but compared to the pvp I reported above it will be much less.

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
2 Rex não matam 1 parassauro e eu arrisco dizer que nem mesmo 3 consegue.... enfim balanceado
Vou nem falar do brach que também tá solando 2 Rex até mesmo 3 também kk
Tá melhor do que o atual mas essa agilidade e essa resistência do Brach/ Centro/ Anky
Rex, Carno e Coelo não tem chance contra esses ae :v

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
2 Rex não matam 1 parassauro e eu arrisco dizer que nem mesmo 3 consegue.... enfim balanceado
Vou nem falar do brach que também tá solando 2 Rex até mesmo 3 também kk
Tá melhor do que o atual mas essa agilidade e essa resistência do Brach/ Centro/ Anky
Rex, Carno e Coelo não tem chance contra esses ae :v
Realmente, isso tá ainda desbalanceado sobre alguns dinossauros....

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
Nenhum dinossauro que deveria causar dano corpo a corpo consegue causar dano, acho que deveriam aumentar a força e o dano do Rex. Carno até coelo de maneira ''BRUTA''

Veja bem, 2 Rex corpo a corpo com 1 parassauro não conseguem matar '-' isso tá desbalanceado

A mordida do Rex se não me engano está dando 20k de dano (não lembro se é com força ou sem implante) aumentem isso pra 50k 60k pros dino terem 1 chance kk

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Nenhum dinossauro que deveria causar dano corpo a corpo consegue causar dano, acho que deveriam aumentar a força e o dano do Rex. Carno até coelo de maneira ''BRUTA''

Veja bem, 2 Rex corpo a corpo com 1 parassauro não conseguem matar '-' isso tá desbalanceado

A mordida do Rex se não me engano está dando 20k de dano (não lembro se é com força ou sem implante) aumentem isso pra 50k 60k pros dino terem 1 chance kk
Dinossauros de corpo a corpo deveria mesmo aumentar o dano, só que em skill que dê 40k, para que não tenha mudanças tão grandes no tempo de duração de batalha.... O que eles deveriam fazer em foco era diminuir a recuperação de dino tanques, para que a batalha não seja pelo menos mais infinita, também tem que diminuir a duração do Parassaurolophus....

Status
Not open for further replies.