Nighi

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
'-Nighi-'
Clan
sociedade do cafe
The balance is a little bad. Brachiosaurus is very strong / tank. Peacemaker and meat are great, except for them .. you have to fix the rest of the dinos and weapons

Qeez

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
_Qeez_.
Clan
Extra Power
A bit more about why would be helpful ;)
maybe i didnt feel good about it because that is a big change of health specailly pachy and anky is op and i feel that will be a bit hard for the players on pvp.. wars or hunting but anyway i hope everything will be good :)

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
maybe i didnt feel good about it because that is a big change of health specailly pachy and anky is op and i feel that will be a bit hard for the players on pvp.. wars or hunting but anyway i hope everything will be good :)
That helps more than just that you don't like it :) especially as it is a point that pops up quite a lot so far.
Don't forget it is a public test, not the final product.

Qeez

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
_Qeez_.
Clan
Extra Power
That helps more than just that you don't like it :) especially as it is a point that pops up quite a lot so far.
Don't forget it is a public test, not the final product.
nice to hear that and thanks for you that was easy to contact and share our reports

Thround

Reaction score
the balance is undoubtedly incredible, but there is still something to be fixed, said by the players, I don’t know if it has the power to solve this problem in a week, please, if you can fix all the missing mistakes,
Hmm, look, any effect you use against players is subjected to be missed, if you want that to be avoided, consider using Focus Attribute, Hammer effect Hit Chance Up, or Pachycephalosaurus effect EasyTarget. They help reducing/stopping this issue and increase your power effects reliability.

Thround

Reaction score
This update is so gooood, i love it <3 , but anky and brachi is so much OP
Overall against Tank Dinosaurs, I advise you to use Burning Colt as its burn effect produces lots of damage that can slowly help draining Tank Dinosaurs, and combine that with Dinosaurs offensive abilities and Full set of Strength clothes.

Your Damage have to exceed their recovery, then it will slowly lose heal points until it is defeated.

Thround

Reaction score
I could use the heat or stability implant, but it still feels like a burden trade-off.
Actually it is well investment if you use them if you ask me, by using these implants, you guarantee that some of your opponents main effects are neutralized and the others are stuck in cooldown until it can be used again.

You don't have to use basic implants for the sake of it but try use every implant depending on your opponent what he/she uses. That way you have better chance at guaranteed success.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Tyrannosaurus Rex was able to beat Brachiosaurus, tested yesterday with a player.
I know, i have no idea how you did that, i tried too and didnt kill, althought i didnt try rex+colt yet, moreoever its enough that brachy doesnt fight back and it just takes healing with extra and all done damage is gone, like you didnt do any at all.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I know, i have no idea how you did that, i tried too and didnt kill, moreoever its enough that brachy doesnt fight back and it just takes healing with extra and all done damage is gone, like you didnt do any at all.
I was about to say the same exact thing.

I don't really see a good combination to kill Brachi. If there's actually one, please write it, because for now it's basically invincible

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
You will get used to it, it's a Radical change, in a good way of course, relax friend, the game will not be boring and has a good future ahead .... Qeez

W-A-S-Y-L

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
W-A-S-Y-L
Clan
_For-x-The-x-Horde_
I'm enjoy the rebalance bcs pvp again take long time , with boosters it will be perfect.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
closed the public test?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
There's a problem with the new abilities icons.

I can barely differentiate which is which. Even the heal regeneration icon is confusing.

I propose we color-code them.

W-A-S-Y-L

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
W-A-S-Y-L
Clan
_For-x-The-x-Horde_
Very good idea it's too that that max lvl pene, dont puncture max lvl armor, now using armor make sense.

-Persus- Ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Actually it is well investment if you use them if you ask me, by using these implants, you guarantee that some of your opponents main effects are neutralized and the others are stuck in cooldown until it can be used again.

You don't have to use basic implants for the sake of it but try use every implant depending on your opponent what he/she uses. That way you have better chance at guaranteed success.
The stability has to be a little nerfed, because it is practically ignoring the group's controls, as for the resistance to the cold, it is not reducing the effects so much, as the paralysis. It would be interesting to show somehow the combination of technology implants that the opponent is (perhaps appearing at the top of the screen) without having to open his profile.

Thiago Alexandre

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
BigMike
Clan
N/A
[QUOTE = "Thround, post: 52147, membro: 15481"]
Na verdade é um bom investimento se você usá-los se você me perguntar, ao usar esses implantes, você garante que alguns dos principais efeitos do seu oponente são neutralizados e os outros ficam presos no resfriamento até que possam ser usados novamente.

Você não tem que usar implantes básicos só por usar, mas tente usar todos os implantes, dependendo do que seu oponente usa. Dessa forma, você tem mais chances de sucesso garantido.
[/CITAR]
é dificil se basear nisso, é difícil ter todos os implantes para todas as situações, requer muito tempo para você desbloquear e muito mais tempo para você melhorar, ter muitos implantes é inviável a menos que você tenha muito tempo livre para upar tudo

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There's a problem with the new abilities icons.

I can barely differentiate which is which. Even the heal regeneration icon is confusing.

I propose we color-code them.
they are colorcoded and functioncoded:

weapon red
dino blue
both purple-ish

positive for you, upwards arrow
negative for you downwards arrow

-Persus- Ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
It would also be nice to show a timer of the dinosaur and weapon skills, showing how much time is left to reload, sometimes it is almost running out and you cannot know precisely when they are ready to use.

HellGhost

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-HellGhost-
Clan
Sin clan
cerro el server? ni entrar pude v:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
O que está sendo atualizado ???? | What is being updated ????

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
O que está sendo atualizado ???? | What is being updated ????
Disabled Triforge in PTR. (From Change Log)

HellGhost

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-HellGhost-
Clan
Sin clan
Disabled Triforge in PTR. (From Change Log)

Yo quiero saber solo si esta siendo actualizado y si volverá abrir, no todos pudieron testear

Status
Not open for further replies.