Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
I didn't see feedback, tell us.. what's wrong? Why is it wrong? What could be better? And why can it be better?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Leading again to domination by single huge entities. it is like it all just moves towards "i want all the privileges but none of the duties"; i want my sharow army to be there when called for but not to have aything to actually mantain it.
It is onesided.

Only cost by member is fair, otherwise it looses it for anyone, was also trying to look into including rangerlevels but well things then get really really messy.
This is why I am asking for the formula used to calculate the price increase with each member. Is it a linear increase (each additional member adds the same amount of dds to the total cost of an upgrade) or is it exponential (each additional member adds more dds to the total cost of an upgrade)? I am not advocating for "privileges with none of the duties". But please understand that if the cost is too big the large clans will never use that feature or there will be no more large clans in the game.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
I didn't see feedback, tell us.. what's wrong? Why is it wrong? What could be better? And why can it be better?
can you not read its all over this whole post, just read it through bro, feedback is everywhere but it gets ignored and overshadowed by devs saying 'its good trust me!! it good it good!'

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
ALSO before someone says 'its not feedback it's just hate' or whatever, then if there's nothing good to be said it won't be said, aka this update mid

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
yo can someone fix this thing? im tryna play but it wont even load me in

I.-INFEX-.l

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
I.-INFEX-.l
Clan
Extra Power
The feedbacks start from the total 1st page.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
what is wrong is simple,big clans are getting punished for having members,we are expected to farm 18M dds daily for 1 gate because we have a few extra low levels who will be a burden to us and sheriffs who have no reason to be active and donating to get fame anymore making us forced to split into clans or kicking out such low levels and sheriff players

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Good good no more holding hands in unison in eu1 hahaah

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Let me ask you instead, how much do you think does a clan farm with 55 ppl? out of curiosity.
This is not necessary, it is a very high value, do the following. They want to leave 3M, 4M 10M to supply for improvement. Increase white item drops to x4 in area 55.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Good good no more holding hands in unison in eu1 hahaah
nah we will just split into more smaller clans,sorry to shatter your dream

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces
Cant even Load PTR to begin with ? Skills arent working?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
dont change the current status. instead improve the maps textures. add new special skills to dinos(specific treats). add new dinos (baryonix, therizinosaurus, spinosaurus,etc). create a special map to be used on special occasions-sheriff parties for example). dim the dust in goldfields and the fog in mokon to improve the way people are seeing the game. BUGS : skills cannot be used. logged off ptr server to relog and now i cant get in at all.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Ahora en Vez de pasar las horas defendiendo pasaremos más horas cazando Dds para poder Mantener? Mejor deja el juego como esta jajajaja:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Instead of dds because they don't add items to improve the quality of the portal.
Example: Basic to Good = Common Items
Good to very good = Common and uncommon items
Very good for excellent rare items.
I think it's a better idea than dds .

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Instead of dds because they don't add items to improve the quality of the portal.
Example: Basic to Good = Common Items
Good to very good = Common and uncommon items
Very good for excellent rare items.
I think it's a better idea than dds .
ngl good idea.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
so we're basically back to supply charges, aka nothing changed and everything got 10x more confusing
nope bcs this time we can farm them. and tbh its all dds. we can upgrade with dds or buy supplies at the auctionhouse for dds. the currency is the same. so we can decide which looks better. to have supps (that we can ONLY buy with dds) or straight up pay with dds

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
the normal player (55) Gets between 200k/150K per hour in zone 55, that means if a clan of 20 active 5H hunts they get 20M Dd With a lot of luck, how do they even maintain 4 portals? Is this update supposed to improve to help small clans as well and to help players who cannot be defending 24/7 now have to be farming non-stop 24/7?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
the normal player (55) Gets between 200k/150K per hour in zone 55, that means if a clan of 20 active 5H hunts they get 20M Dd With a lot of luck, how do they even maintain 4 portals? Is this update supposed to improve to help small clans as well and to help players who cannot be defending 24/7 now have to be farming non-stop 24/7?
i agree that the amount should be lowered down since the towers reset level if someone else gets them.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
nah its minimal lvl for attack i think

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
@Alewx @Highway,
I dont think spend millons of dds for gates like this would be fair, without a change in drops like 4-5x for everyone even lv55s, also how you guys gonna solve the thing about Multi account that is a problem since long, until when we will have 1 real player in 13 accounts draining an entire map? I hope you guys be working on this, And Ive heard from some people that its impossible do it on pirate galaxy, the game doesnt load 2 games at same time and one closes, When you guys gonna copy an little system from one of yours game to other? When sharing accs gonna be really banned?

system2020

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deathnothe.
Clan
Found
instead of revamping old systems that no one is complaining about how about instead adding new content that builds on what we already have?
, like always devs ignore that like what they ignored adding languages into the game since years, like events, like general gameplay, ''the best idea is totally to ruin it more by focusing on things that dont really get complained about'', i really question sometimes if these devs actually get any useful info from their GMS because GMS dont come since years, and if they do, they come for one hour or 2 in best, they realize nothing about the game community and they just get stupid feedbacks from 2 or 3 people and they consider them whole community of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.