Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Yes we are planning that there is a risk that a bandit will spawn when mining ores ;)
Actually there is a bug that will make those spawning bandits useless, i sent ticket about it long time ago maybe year but it didnt get fixed and ticket got closed

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Actually there is a bug that will make those spawning bandits useless, i sent ticket about it long time ago maybe year but it didnt get fixed and ticket got closed
What is the issue? Ticketnumber would also help.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
What is the issue? Ticketnumber would also help.
Ticketnumber is RWY-704-63476

The issue is the bug i mentioned can protect player from getting attacked from any alpha for 5 min which is equal to despawn time for bugged alpha.

So with this method, players can mine without getting attacked by bandit, instead other players have to deal with it since bandit cannot aggro to player that used bug. The reason for it there is max number that can attack player which is 2( 4 for smils, enteletons and brontops if i am not mistaken)

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I wish there were more conflict phases, I can't participate in anything due to the Asia 1 time zone

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
@Highway higher yield buildings are losing and gaining hp slower than lower yield buildings (for example: very good claim is losing -5 from attack, gaining +2 from defense). Was that intended? I didn't see it mentioned in the changelog.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Jup its a bug that we hotfx after the conflict is over on asia

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Here is the prepared WIP changelog for next week that did not make it into tomorrow's update:

Bountiful Claims · New Fame Channel for User PVE & PvP!
  • Chunks of Gold Ore are now spawning next to Claim sites. These chunks can be mined by all players, as long as they are not using PvP Protection.
    • Mining chunks requires players to have the "Duelist" or "Outlaw" status. If you attempt to mine a Chunk of Gold Ore without having a PvP status yet, you will be greeted with the usual PvP action confirmation window.
    • Mining chunks is achieved simply by interacting with them. Mining a chunk will produce one of the following fame items:
      • Gold Tinsel
      • Gold Nugget
    • Fame items that are obtained by mining Chunks of Gold Ore go directly to the inventory of the player mining the chunk.
  • Claim sites can be operated by clans just like before; fame item output is in no way connected to the spawning of Chunks of Gold Ore.
  • Like Travel Gates, Claims now produce Standard, Advanced and Elite Medals that clans can collect.
    • This means that less fame is produced in the site itself (just as much as Travel Gates are producing), but if a little time is invested into mining the Chunks of Gold Ore in the direct vicinity of the site, a lot more fame can be earned.
It can really be a reason for players to stay online longer and even give small clans a little fame.
But in terms of "fun" I can't see what it would be like

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_2.png

"On days with multiple conflict phases"

Considering the fact that we have only 1 conflict phases per day, what does "multiple conflict phases" refer to here?

If there will even be multiple conflict phases throughout the day, why not just implement that setup at first?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47418

"On days with multiple conflict phases"

Considering the fact that we have only 1 conflict phases per day, what does "multiple conflict phases" refer to here?

If there will even be multiple conflict phases throughout the day, why not just implement that setup at first?
its all there already to setup multiple conflict phases per day. But again we need to evaualte first with one phase and next week the gold mining will come as well on the live servers.

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
its all there already to setup multiple conflict phases per day. But again we need to evaualte first with one phase and next week the gold mining will come as well on the live servers.
Once again, the allied clans are draining each other and leaving the maps safe between them. Allow the portal to be attacked during the entire attack phase for 2 hours.

tenten.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
tenten.
Clan
- NkSF -
How much 'data' needs to be evaluated for y'all to understand that we're all sick of one single, scheduled attack phase? Literally everyone in this forum is complaining about it.
Yet, it's still out there.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Once again, the allied clans are draining each other and leaving the maps safe between them. Allow the portal to be attacked during the entire attack phase for 2 hours.
Well this is very hard for devs to balance between super huge alliance doing daily map trades and giving small rebellions to interfere their map trade ... This 1:2 is best they could do instead of 1:4 with 1:4 the ally will swap among themselves within less than 30 mins.. ig now it takes longer so.... Those rebel stand chances...

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
@Highway , for future conflict phases do you plan to overlap the conflict phase between the eu Asia and america server,
This will ofc have lesser acc sharing but will decrease the war activity across all server as ppl can't go and invade other server. How will y'all approach it?

EvilL_Marcel

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
maicoljjhhh
Clan
_Sniper_
disculpen el ptr ya no c volvera abrir?}

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Well this is very hard for devs to balance between super huge alliance doing daily map trades and giving small rebellions to interfere their map trade ... This 1:2 is best they could do instead of 1:4 with 1:4 the ally will swap among themselves within less than 30 mins.. ig now it takes longer so.... Those rebel stand chances...
They could leave the portals vulnerable for the entire 2h...

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
They could leave the portals vulnerable for the entire 2h...
All these no lifers try to find a way to play with the system xD, nothing much we all can do but let them do their trade and just move to other server

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
Just a quick question what does "End game" mean?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
end game means when you finish game as far as ik dino storm is finished when you ar edone wtih elections and everything is upgraded/all missions are done in here they focus on election/fame aspect of things tho

oliverleonn

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-l-.Go....Fade.-l-
Clan
No pertenezco a ningún Clan. (no clan)
This comes out almost nothing like what was seen in PTR.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Here is the prepared WIP changelog for next week that did not make it into tomorrow's update:

Bountiful Claims · New Fame Channel for User PVE & PvP!
  • Chunks of Gold Ore are now spawning next to Claim sites. These chunks can be mined by all players, as long as they are not using PvP Protection.
    • Mining chunks requires players to have the "Duelist" or "Outlaw" status. If you attempt to mine a Chunk of Gold Ore without having a PvP status yet, you will be greeted with the usual PvP action confirmation window.
    • Mining chunks is achieved simply by interacting with them. Mining a chunk will produce one of the following fame items:
      • Gold Tinsel
      • Gold Nugget
    • Fame items that are obtained by mining Chunks of Gold Ore go directly to the inventory of the player mining the chunk.
  • Claim sites can be operated by clans just like before; fame item output is in no way connected to the spawning of Chunks of Gold Ore.
  • Like Travel Gates, Claims now produce Standard, Advanced and Elite Medals that clans can collect.
    • This means that less fame is produced in the site itself (just as much as Travel Gates are producing), but if a little time is invested into mining the Chunks of Gold Ore in the direct vicinity of the site, a lot more fame can be earned.
i love this too much. when will it come out?

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Sooo other than gold ore and multiple conflict phase is there anymore things coming into endgame 3?

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
How many times can we collect these ores?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
In my opinion, you can make sure that the bandits also attack the towers in conflict phase to ensure that the players can attack in peace if everyone can't defend everything

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
In my opinion, you can make sure that the bandits also attack the towers in conflict phase to ensure that the players can attack in peace if everyone can't defend everything
The lily store needs more than clothing n rex and jumpgate... I think they should add in bandits to help fight with during war xD

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
The lily store needs more than clothing n rex and jumpgate... I think they should add in bandits to help fight with during war xD
A offensive bandit that help drain 5 and can pvp (cost more silver crown)

A defensive bandit that can heal 2 and pvp (cost less silver crown)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
What are the limitations? We can farm all hours? There's no limit to how much Gold we're extracting?

Or will the bandit try to limit it? The more we mine, the more agressive and dangerous the bandits become?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
What are the limitations? We can farm all hours? There's no limit to how much Gold we're extracting?

Or will the bandit try to limit it? The more we mine, the more agressive and dangerous the bandits become?
No limitations how many ores a player can extract. The amount of ore spawned on a map per day is adjusted so that it is a valid fame channel vs the building fame. Spawnrate is balanced by townhall activity as well.
The bandits are there to makes the gold extracting more dangerous and fun. At times its best to flee, but they also offer rewards.