DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
What war shall happen when any opposition was already abused out of the game by beeing killed on sight? i mean the ppl that just introduced that just got what they wanted, a motionless server.
That's how you designed YOUR game, the point was to make wars, the winner holds and the loser doesn't hold, however the side who loses can always prepare and call their members to attack their enemies as well, nobody holds anyone from attacking, and yes enemies are killed on sight obviously because we're enemies? At this point you might as well turn your game upside down and make it a PvE game instead PvP since it doesn't matter anymore

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Do you know what KOS means or are you just saying it because someone mentioned it here on the forums?

Just like in every server there's allied clans, who stops the enemies from building their own alliance and starting a war? But if they're not even trying then obviously EU1 isn't going to see any incoming threat.
XD you guys made it that way hahaha gg eu 1 officially a e-dating simulator game kekeke

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
re attractive for spontaneous attacks to oppose dominant clans, allowing smaller clans to participate
Main Changes:
  • Buildings have different starting HP based on their yield levels for each conflict phase
    • Starting HP decreases with higher yield level (Risk vs Reward)
  • Buildings have an increasing risk that Dinoville will take over the building the longer the same clan is holding it.
    • At the start of the next Conflict Phase random DV owned buildings are released again to again arrive at the number of buildings DV should own based on Townhall activity.
    • The risk will increase based on hold cycles up to a max of 25% chance
    • Risk to lose a building will be applied on a daily basis
  • Defender Repair rate will be increased to 1:2 instead of the current 1:4 rate
  • Basic Yield level will be increased from 25% to 50%

View attachment 47368
Let us know what you think of it!
I am spending some time trying to see how it will work in practice.

Attack time for a Site with Excellent yield is 1.8 minutes. That doesn't offer me time to move to my destinated Site that's getting attacked considering the fact that travel with Sites held by clans are still restricted.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
What war shall happen when any opposition was already abused out of the game by being killed on sight? i mean the ppl that just introduced that just got what they wanted, a motionless server.
If the players want to attack back, they can. However, with the fact that attacks were useless in the past, most of the enemies dropped out of the war or quit altogether.

And from reading your statements, it seems like you do not want players on the enemy list. Because that's literally what KOS means. To be on the Kill On Sight list.

A reminder that this game has been advertised as PvP to all of the current community. You sold them the idea that PvP was possible in this game. Revenue is mostly made from wars. If there's no enemy, there's no war. No war, and no revenue for the game.

So all in all, you shouldn't think it's a bad thing to have a KOS list in this game.

poppin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
poppin
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
What war shall happen when any opposition was already abused out of the game by beeing killed on sight? i mean the ppl that just introduced that just got what they wanted, a motionless server.
perhaps you're on the kos list since you don't like it that much?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
All our past updates were community driven, so we don't think it's fair to state that the devs/we wouldn't listen to your feedback. We ask you to understand that a few things can only be seen live before we come to conclusions to change something for the better to reach the goal. Especially with this update, such an iterative approach is required.
So, let's get to the next design idea we think will solve a few of the issues you mentioned:

Yield Based Building HP (3.1)
Buildings will get lower HP the higher their yield level is upgraded to. With that we want to increase the attractiveness for attacks on buildings in a way that small clans and single players can fight for buildings due to the increased risk of losing a building when it is sitting on a high yield level.

Goals:
  • The buildings shall be more attractive for spontaneous attacks to oppose dominant clans, allowing smaller clans to participate
Main Changes:
  • Buildings have different starting HP based on their yield levels for each conflict phase
    • Starting HP decreases with higher yield level (Risk vs Reward)
  • Buildings have an increasing risk that Dinoville will take over the building the longer the same clan is holding it.
    • At the start of the next Conflict Phase random DV owned buildings are released again to again arrive at the number of buildings DV should own based on Townhall activity.
    • The risk will increase based on hold cycles up to a max of 25% chance
    • Risk to lose a building will be applied on a daily basis
  • Defender Repair rate will be increased to 1:2 instead of the current 1:4 rate
  • Basic Yield level will be increased from 25% to 50%

View attachment 47368

Let us know what you think of it!
Okay, i've been in this game pretty much since 2013 and all i can kindly say is

Are you devs out of your minds? 1.8 minutes to take an entire gate? When there's 2 hours of fighting over gates? Who the hell thought of this? How about instead of spiraling with this until the game dies you think of something new?

Kos will exist and always existed, ally will exist and always existed. It's a pvp game.
I truly do not know how you guys talked about this but you somehow made a eh update into something 20 times more horrible, you might as well bring back the dd upgrading since it'll be basically impossible to get 400% yield now

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
I am spending some time trying to see how it will work in practice.

Attack time for a Site with Excellent yield is 1.8 minutes. That doesn't offer me time to move to my destinated Site that's getting attacked considering the fact that travel with Sites held by clans are still restricted.
I think its ok since defenders are guarding gates and probably they will be waiting like 3-4 defenders in excellent gate and also now drain/ repairing rate is 2:1

Dark_Wolf

Reaction score
omg who came up with this idea. this did not help small players at all. They better stop playing because now it is impossible to ever own a gate or claim. You want this to work? make it impossible for level 55 players to attack level 35 players and lower, make it impossible for level 35 players to attack level 15 and lower i think you get the drift.
low level players can not attack high level buildings this is already a fact. now all your work is completely useless.
also maybe you should take a look on the servers because it seems to me that you think you are controlling the game with you updates but i can promise you that you are not. Good that you made it difficult to come online with 2 accounts at the same time that helps a little. Wolf

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Why is it always eu 1 ppl complaining :v from complaining Abt using DD to upgrade yield to this xD

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Didn't anyone realize that the main problem is having fixed attack times?🤨
I agree with that, attack times should be dynamic and maybe announced a day or two before, and it shouldn't be the same across servers like it is now

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Yes, this needs to be changed. We need more attacking phases, because the current ones is rendering the game boring.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
If the players want to attack back, they can. However, with the fact that attacks were useless in the past, most of the enemies dropped out of the war or quit altogether.

And from reading your statements, it seems like you do not want players on the enemy list. Because that's literally what KOS means. To be on the Kill On Sight list.

A reminder that this game has been advertised as PvP to all of the current community. You sold them the idea that PvP was possible in this game. Revenue is mostly made from wars. If there's no enemy, there's no war. No war, and no revenue for the game.

So all in all, you shouldn't think it's a bad thing to have a KOS list in this game.
Have played EVE Online in the past, and something like a KOS was not event imagined, even though it is a total PvP game. You could meet someone from another clan in open space and be pretty alert about what they did, with the mentality if you get closer things get scary, but you just moved along until there were actually something declared.
KOS is nothing else then get the hell out of the server.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Increasing vulnerable phase times should solve some issues. Also i am still thinking that attackers should be rewarded according to their efforts and activity in game and not according to single vulnerable phase

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Have played EVE Online in the past, and something like a KOS was not event imagined, even though it is a total PvP game. You could meet someone from another clan in open space and be pretty alert about what they did, with the mentality if you get closer things get scary, but you just moved along until there were actually something declared.
KOS is nothing else then get the hell out of the server.
ARE YOU NUMB? THIS ISNT EVE ONLINE BRO WAKE UP

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
You're comparing something that has thousands of players against a game that has like under 300 at it's peak. @Alewx

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Isn't that literally the point of the game?
The game literally is about fighting, wars and alliances. That's apart of the game. However now you are suddenly upset because some clans do a great job at being steadyat holding gates and members. It's not their fault that enemies are giving up. And even if all will be gone, almost everybody is given a chance to join a clan. Players who are just dumb and have high delusions will always be killed on sight because there's nothing else to do with that kind of people.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
to be completly fair people left eu1 because draining took forever and phoemix was online 24/7 waiting to cry in discord about any gate turning red to which the attacking player would get swarmed by 50000 people in the ally... so you could say 1 singuler person killed eu1 xDDD

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Can everyone hold your horses and try to full understand the concept please? If you dont understand it then ask questions please.

I give you time to think and locking this thread for a few minutes

Last edited: