Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Bro really pulled the "If u hate this idea u suck" lmao

Anyway that's a horrible idea in many ways cus what if there's mulitple clans attacking one clan? You can't have another clan try and help you then, wth would be the point of pvp anyway then? Or duels? It just ruins pvp as a whole. Also what about the people without clans? Can they still just attack people with clans or not? Both ways would be broken and unfun.
I just now said the war can be initiated by attacker and not by defender. War is declared only when attacker clan attacks the buildings of defenders clan. Which clearly makes clan vs clan. Other clans cannot participate. Players without clan cannot participate in war they will have to clear a clan or join existing clan. Clan modification time interval to be set so that loopholes can be avoided. And u said fun would be missed?? Pardon me how it's fun for one clan fighting for its camps and bunch of clans defender together, please start making some sense on forum And yeah I pulled "if u hate this idea u suck" , yeah u just said what if many clans decided to attack one clan proving ur clan cannot fight alone.

Read my idea twice or thrice so u can understand.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Bro really pulled the "If u hate this idea u suck" lmao

Anyway that's a horrible idea in many ways cus what if there's mulitple clans attacking one clan? You can't have another clan try and help you then, wth would be the point of pvp anyway then? Or duels? It just ruins pvp as a whole. Also what about the people without clans? Can they still just attack people with clans or not? Both ways would be broken and unfun.
Btw u are worried about multiple clans deciding to attack one clan and i assume u are taking the side of defending ur clan camps which obviously u can't. But what's reality? Multiple clans defending and now u say this is good?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Btw u are worried about multiple clans deciding to attack one clan and i assume u are taking the side of defending ur clan camps which obviously u can't. But what's reality? Multiple clans defending and now u say this is good?
Because it won't be always like that, it's not always like that, what's happening now is probably gonna stay for years so if a bad thing gets added then well, everyone will suffer, even right now defending is far from easy once there's enough enemies. Enemies have a massive advantage and continue to get more as if they need it.

I just now said the war can be initiated by attacker and not by defender. War is declared only when attacker clan attacks the buildings of defenders clan. Which clearly makes clan vs clan. Other clans cannot participate. Players without clan cannot participate in war they will have to clear a clan or join existing clan. Clan modification time interval to be set so that loopholes can be avoided. And u said fun would be missed?? Pardon me how it's fun for one clan fighting for its camps and bunch of clans defender together, please start making some sense on forum And yeah I pulled "if u hate this idea u suck" , yeah u just said what if many clans decided to attack one clan proving ur clan cannot fight alone.

Read my idea twice or thrice so u can understand.
The whole point of this update was to help small clans, well that went ot the trash can now i guess and now it's just focusing on killing eu1 ally. Also what would be the point of pvp once again if other clans or players just cannot participate? It would literally be like playing league of legends just worse. The whole thing would just ruins pvp as a whole. Also if you hate being one clan against many, then why attack constantly? If you hate it just move on or gather more people lol, stop trying to force devs to help you

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Because it won't be always like that, it's not always like that, what's happening now is probably gonna stay for years so if a bad thing gets added then well, everyone will suffer, even right now defending is far from easy once there's enough enemies. Enemies have a massive advantage and continue to get more as if they need it.

The whole point of this update was to help small clans, well that went ot the trash can now i guess and now it's just focusing on killing eu1 ally. Also what would be the point of pvp once again if other clans or players just cannot participate? It would literally be like playing league of legends just worse. The whole thing would just ruins pvp as a whole. Also if you hate being one clan against many, then why attack constantly? If you hate it just move on or gather more people lol, stop trying to force devs to help you
As many ally members suggest farming on fame is more easy than getting fame from building. Then why not they give few buildings to the clans which are fighting for it rather than take whole eu1?. The whole point of update is to help attackers yes but also u missed a point "not being part of big alliance" and the key here. When defender together helps u , u want it to continue the same but then attackers together attack then it's disadvantage? Stop have double standards. And if the idea that i suggested is disadvantage for defenders which means u say ur ally will itself attack u?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

Stop portraying as if attackers have all the benefits in the world and petty defenders don't have. And noone said to focus on destroying eu1 alliance. The idea i suggested makes more sense for clan vs clan rather than 100 members from all different clans vs one clan.

U speak as if u are on the justice side. Clans which don't have proper active players but still get the fame how? From alliance and that's not fair.

Nobody needs advice or suggestions from players that hide behind bunch of other players😂

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
As many ally members suggest farming on fame is more easy than getting fame from building. Then why not they give few buildings to the clans which are fighting for it rather than take whole eu1?. The whole point of update is to help attackers yes but also u missed a point "not being part of big alliance" and the key here. When defender together helps u , u want it to continue the same but then attackers together attack then it's disadvantage? Stop have double standards. And if the idea that i suggested is disadvantage for defenders which means u say ur ally will itself attack u?
People fight and spend their time defending their gates just to give their enemy gates for free, ah yes. Also i believe it's completely fair to make allies both in attackers side and in defenders side, it's just how pvp is and always was. The whole not being part of big alliance thing is still not there though, it's still purely focusing on killing eu1 ally as seen from earlier where only EU1 server had a higher drain rate than other servers lmao.

Stop portraying as if attackers have all the benefits in the world and petty defenders don't have. And noone said to focus on destroying eu1 alliance. The idea i suggested makes more sense for clan vs clan rather than 100 members from all different clans vs one clan.

U speak as if u are on the justice side. Clans which don't have proper active players but still get the fame how? From alliance and that's not fair.
How many times are you gonna bring this whole "Ur in ally means u suck" thing, god dang. Also so many clans on eu1 do have proper active players, so i don't know what you're even on about with that one. And attackers do have all the benefits? All the more gates = less drain rate thing (Totally not against eu1 ally, same as the only eu1 server drain rate mentioned above). The 5/20 drain rates from earlier too. The only thing defenders have are numbers to be honest.

Nobody needs advice or suggestions from players that hide behind bunch of other players😂
Once again, proving the point that it's a big attacker bias lmao. Also devs desperate to help you lot and you still don't do much, crazy.

Just git gud ion know what to tell you anymore lol

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
People fight and spend their time defending their gates just to give their enemy gates for free, ah yes. Also i believe it's completely fair to make allies both in attackers side and in defenders side, it's just how pvp is and always was. The whole not being part of big alliance thing is still not there though, it's still purely focusing on killing eu1 ally as seen from earlier where only EU1 server had a higher drain rate than other servers lmao.

How many times are you gonna bring this whole "Ur in ally means u suck" thing, god dang. Also so many clans on eu1 do have proper active players, so i don't know what you're even on about with that one. And attackers do have all the benefits? All the more gates = less drain rate thing (Totally not against eu1 ally, same as the only eu1 server drain rate mentioned above). The 5/20 drain rates from earlier too. The only thing defenders have are numbers to be honest.

Once again, proving the point that it's a big attacker bias lmao. Also devs desperate to help you lot and you still don't do much, crazy.

Just git gud ion know what to tell you anymore lol
Idk what u are even talk about, u r saying 10vs100+ is justified and 100+ isn't from same clan. So u feel u r fighting for the buildings but u aren't. Drain rate is set to 20/5 because of the amount of defenders are in eu1 compared to the attackers. Just make some sense in ur words . And as u said PPL fight and spend time? Man most of the time to be Frank Found and dxrk PPL are off but other clan members protect it for their fame , we too spend time in trying to figure out at what time and when to attack it. Tell me one thing how many buildings were attackers were able to get after the ally swap the buildings + not upgrade to 400%. I can say it's almost 0. And that's exact reason why they made 20/5.
As u said Dev's made it so easy for attackers why don't u show us or Dev's how it's done for 100/200% buildings .
Please make some sense when u write here. Stop complaining about breaking of ally in eu1 cos u are either afraid of losing ur buildings if that happens or u can't fight alone. As far as I see u or ur clan cannot fight alone and hold buildings that's what I get to know from ur replies.