- SirDal -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
SirDal
Clan
Demons Hunter
Nope, there will be no silver crowns rewarded to elections previous to the update.
Having the position you have now gives you an advantage for the crowns your election can reward you, as every higher office rewards more and you have to unlock them at least once.
thank you so much alex, It would be good if they reinforce the information with their GM in the game because they said yes, have a nice day men

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Now can we argue about part 2.1 or 3? @Highway

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
ok it seems that the update was very calm between the players and that's greatok it seems that the update was very calm between the players and that's great

Only that there are 2 points that should be considered and that were mentioned here.

1. Combat Fame should reset every 3-4 hours minimum, so you can get Fame fairly.
  2. Since there will be a possible "rework" of obtaining dds, I think that at least at this moment it would be enough with some small changes, for example:
    • Increase the percentage of sale of upgrade items
    • Increase the amount of trade goods from 25 to 100/200 maybe, at least in the items that are bones, plants, fruits.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
ok it seems that the update went very smoothly and that's great

Only that there are 2 points that should be considered and that were mentioned here.

1. Combat Fame should reset every 3-4 hours minimum, so you can get Fame fairly.
I realized the point of the update was not for us to earn fame fairly (I believe you mean in a free to play manner though) but for us to have more control over our fame. You are still required to spend Gc on supplies for war, just that their is less stress on volatile fame. "you might not get rex now but somewhere in the future you could, type of logic" That's what I call it.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
I realized the point of the update was not for us to earn fame fairly (I believe you mean in a free to play manner though) but for us to have more control over our fame. You are still required to spend Gc on supplies for war, just that their is less stress on volatile fame. "you might not get rex now but somewhere in the future you could, type of logic" That's what I call it.
seriously that there were people thinking that rex would be conquered just with the free fame of the clothes?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
seriously that there were people thinking that rex would be conquered just with the free fame of the clothes?
it's actually possible xd

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
where would that be fair
if i used random cloth lvl50 q3 daily i would get more fame instead of workin 1h tho, daily 1k is so small

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
where would that be fair, it would just give ppl, that abuse with bots and share accounts, a huge advantage.
well then it would be better that the veteran and normal bandits give loot of gold nuggets

Last edited:

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
working 1h what?
i mean spending 1hour time to earn the 1k fame while before we used to get 1k just by log daily

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i mean spending 1hour time to earn the 1k fame while before we used to get 1k just by log daily
One hour is easily within the average time over all players that are in the game.
Also do you realize that you request to get something for basiclly doing nothing?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
you get it automatically by fighting with players of farming dds, so whats the problem?

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
Also do you realize that you request to get something for basiclly doing nothing?
no no . i just comparison the amounts, i just requested to increase the farming fame amount when daily auto fame was 1k already

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Highway @Alewx @Faye Los logros de participación por eventos y completar dichos eventos están bug y no me dieron los logros correspondientes.

1681854712659.png

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
hey guys i lost 60k fame idk how why i think is bug

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Highway @Alewx Por que la fama baja a la hora del bonus, si dicho bonus no existe?
La fama que tengo acumulada bajo levemente a dicha hora del bonus como era antes?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Highway @Alewx Por que la fama baja a la hora del bonus, si dicho bonus no existe?
La fama que tengo acumulada bajo levemente a dicha hora del bonus como era antes?
Se arreglará en el siguiente parche

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
How soon can we get to see the 2.1 update?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Se arreglará en el siguiente parche
Perdón me confundí de comentario, la fama disminuye cuando gastas tu hora de combate

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
hey guys i lost 60k fame idk how why i think is bug
When did you lost it? After your first login on the new update? Then its correct:

From Changelog:
"There will be one last time that Fame is deducted from each of your ranger's Fame balances when you log in with them for the first time after the Endgame Part 2 update is deployed."

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
There is an achievement that indicated how much fame a player has earned *after* the update has been applied.

96,858 is the amount of fame my member has gained after the update.—Both from building and other achievements

I can estimate how much fame my competitors have with that achievement.

I think this defeat the purpose of "Fame being anonymous"

Achievement > Career & Interaction > Fame

Screenshot_1.png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
There is an achievement that indicated how much fame a player has earned *after* the update has been applied.

96,858 is the amount of fame my member has gained after the update.—Both from building and other achievements

I can estimate how much fame my competitors have with that achievement.

View attachment 45781
those achievements should be private too

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

See my previous response:

Sure you can see what they earned through the achievmenets. But not how much they currently have or have spend. Achievments only progress when they are not refundable. (on won elections, won auctions)
Apart from that you can not even see who is in the same election as you and how much of the fame was invested. Up to you to make guesses based on that achievements alone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.