Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Update is gonna drop tomorrow:

The townhall period will start at saturday 21:00 servertime. That means applications can be made after the period has started on saturday.
I reached 5th place monument on Europe 4 and i got the golds of the achievement , but the achievement isnt counted as completed still yet

EDIT IS FIXED : i just had to relog sorry for disturb

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium
Anyone else got problems logging into some servers after update?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
See my previous response:

Apart from that you can not even see who is in the same election as you and how much of the fame was invested. Up to you to make guesses based on that achievements alone ;)
I still would call it a flaw in the anonymous fame design

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Anyone else got problems logging into some servers after update?
my friend told me he had, for him one server was loading very long time, meanwhile others as usually

MEG_MEG

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
MEG MEG
Clan
Greek Aces
Good day, I need help, today i open game with new update, when i try use anything implnats, dinos i lost it.
I try use ankylosaurus lvl 55 now I do not have him in profile. I try use implnats stability and is away. Left center i have bug achivement i cant click.
Help me with this, i dont wont lost my many years work in game. I am not new in game, now i feel vary confused. Please this is not good.
Thank you.

Europe 1
MEG MEG

wdhihiwd.pngstáhnout.png

ET Xyron

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- R I V A L -
Clan
NIGHTCRAWLERS
@Highway
Some players are currently completely losing their equipments once they try to unequip (remove) them, they have sent tickets as well

Would be great if this issue gets investigated and hopefully fixed asap

Advitiy

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-A D V I T I Y -
Clan
None
These players should send in a support ticket so that we can check that.
Players are unsure about playing at this moment and changing their equipment, you must restart the server for maintenance and look into it before losses are more and a rollback like 2021 will be needed again for masses.

nabugnezar1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
nabugnezar1
Clan
Old Ghosts
Can you provide more info on that and send it in a ticket so we can help to resolve it?
I uninstall the game launcher and install again. Now joined game, asked others had problem like me. They said ''no we were in game after update''

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Players are unsure about playing at this moment and changing their equipment, you must restart the server for maintenance and look into it before losses are more and a rollback like 2021 will be needed again for masses.
As the code was not touched on this update so we need more details and at best in a ticket. Otherwise it is a search of a needle in a haystack. Two open PTRs did no one reported that issue.

Note: There is a little arrow on the profile to scroll through all available implants & tech. And there is a little icon if the item is currently installed on a weapon or dino. When you uniquip an item it will not add one to that list. Instead the little "equiped icon" is removed.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Enigma
im sorry but can't it be delivered to devs already?

MEG_MEG

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
MEG MEG
Clan
Greek Aces
@Highway
I cant send, ticket because only writes "spam.
How i see I am not only one who have probelm with things in game. We are scared use us implants, dinos, etc. because then we loses things.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Ne zaman kaybettin? Yeni güncellemede ilk girişinizden sonra mı? O zaman doğru:

Değişiklik günlüğünden:
"Endgame Part 2 güncellemesi dağıtıldıktan sonra onlarla ilk kez oturum açtığınızda, korucunuzun Şöhret bakiyelerinin her birinden son bir kez Şöhret düşülecektir."
[/ALINTI]
last night i lost, when new uptade active, i had 3.040M fame after i lost and i saw i have 2,986M fame

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Bu güncellemede koda dokunulmadığı için daha fazla ayrıntıya ve en iyi ihtimalle bir bilete ihtiyacımız var. Aksi samanlıkta iğne aramaktır. İki açık PTR, kimse bu sorunu bildirmedi.

Not: Mevcut tüm implantlar ve teknolojiler arasında gezinmek için profilde küçük bir ok vardır. Öğe şu anda bir silaha veya dinoya takılıysa, küçük bir simge de vardır. Bir öğeyi uniquip ettiğinizde, o listeye bir öğe eklemez. Bunun yerine küçük "donanımlı simge" kaldırılır.
[/ALINTI]

Attachments

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
im sorry but can't it be delivered to devs already?
What servers have had these failures? I'm from ame2 My implants are fine and the players' too.

the support ticket is essential to verify that it is not a fraud of several players trying to get "gold" or other things.

nabugnezar1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
nabugnezar1
Clan
Old Ghosts
I think remove option for Dino/Gun/İmp/Tech must be delete. ( I mean who want to delete his/her dino,gun,tech, imp) ''Because of this achievements not complated bug'' ı confused few min ago. and made a mistake. My Vitality upgrade finished and did 55. I looked my achievements but not seen finished in list. Because of this ı wanted to remove from dino and put ıt back again for finish achievement. But by mistake ı looked top in implants page and clicked to my vitality implant and removed. So İmp disappeared. :( Then I understood ı did wrong choice. ı only wanted to remove from dino but seems ı removed from account.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There is a new glitch in game, People are losing their implants and techs for unequipping them. I have seen atleast 15 people complain about it.
@Highway
Some players are currently completely losing their equipments once they try to unequip (remove) them, they have sent tickets as well

Would be great if this issue gets investigated and hopefully fixed asap
Thanks for your report!!! We found an issues about this. We are working on it, but we need a bit more time. Its not easily to fix it :(
Sorry

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Bruh I got hit by 7 second lag while farming almost died but as soon as i start to complain about it in chat server restart and I lose 30k worth of dd on the ground. 1681912583735.png
Lovely game!

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Left center i have bug achivement i cant click.
I had same bug, after I tried to collect fame from achievement some of the buttons got bugged. Like I wasn't getting any buttons after clicking on achievement bar and also was unable to collect fame items from claim, had to restart the game to make it work.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
you alredy got your answer, you lost fame bcs of last daily loss

MEG_MEG

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
MEG MEG
Clan
Greek Aces
@slejd2001

I restar game, today not the first time, still this not work, i hope will be solved. Now more players stop opet game, they dont want lost things.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think remove option for Dino/Gun/İmp/Tech must be delete. ( I mean who want to delete his/her dino,gun,tech, imp) ''Because of this achievements not complated bug'' ı confused few min ago. and made a mistake. My Vitality upgrade finished and did 55. I looked my achievements but not seen finished in list. Because of this ı wanted to remove from dino and put ıt back again for finish achievement. But by mistake ı looked top in implants page and clicked to my vitality implant and removed. So İmp disappeared. :( Then I understood ı did wrong choice. ı only wanted to remove from dino but seems ı removed from account.
there are 2 options, remove and destroy, dunno how its called in turkish. When you are removing, you don't need to confirm anything, but when you are destroying, you must to confirm that you want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.