adri ds

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- DragonSlayer -I-
Clan
no clan
little question,the silver crowns we will won are the same as ptr ones ?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I see no mention of "being able to apply without the need of a clan" in the changelog.

Was this something especially for the PTR or forgot to include it in the changelog?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I see no mention of "being able to apply without the need of a clan" in the changelog.

Was this something especially for the PTR or forgot to include it in the changelog?
It just got added.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Update is gonna drop tomorrow:

The townhall period will start at saturday 21:00 servertime. That means applications can be made after the period has started on saturday.
@Highway bro im not proveke no one or i didnt said nothing wrong, im a old player and i asked something to you, im marshall and many memebers are here deputy and marshall's im talking for them for us, i waited too much for my turn for my elec for my rex and now was my time was close my rex my turn with 1 elec i was going to win rex but now cuz of that update now me and another marshall and deputy members we need win 2 sheriff elecion for rex i never win rex there im play that game since 2014 and now i was goig to win rex but cuz of that i need wait more please can you guys tell me that update for help to who and how?

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
@Highway bro im not proveke no one or i didnt said nothing wrong, im a old player and i asked something to you, im marshall and many memebers are here deputy and marshall's im talking for them for us, i waited too much for my turn for my elec for my rex and now was my time was close my rex my turn with 1 elec i was going to win rex but now cuz of that update now me and another marshall and deputy members we need win 2 sheriff elecion for rex i never win rex there im play that game since 2014 and now i was goig to win rex but cuz of that i need wait more please can you guys tell me that update for help to who and how?
the idea was basically for each one to make do with their elections, so much so that you don't need a clan to join one but as there are clans that still dominate in a way you depend on them.. at least until the new portals arrive.. and relax friend It's not just you who will wait a turn for rex, no, that's for most but you can get used to it over time. You just need to be more patient after all, even the portal systems will change and then the new election system will become more interesting

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
the idea was basically for each one to make do with their elections, so much so that you don't need a clan to join one but as there are clans that still dominate in a way you depend on them.. at least until the new portals arrive.. and relax friend It's not just you who will wait a turn for rex, no, that's for most but you can get used to it over time. You just need to be more patient after all, even the portal systems will change and then the new election system will become more interesting
bro did u read my chat? and if u read did u understend my chat? that update is good for who never win rex, im like them i never win rex me too but now im marshall, who did that update they think abount who never win rex but why they never didnt think abount members who are marshall and deputy now? im marshall i was going to sheriff elecion next month but now cuz of that update i need win 2 sheriff elecion cuz im marshall cuz i have '' 0 silver '' thats wrong they no have that right to do that to us, i buy many fking gc for supply i supply many night and day i work for that too much and i had right to win sheriff and buy rex but now they take my right from me cuz of that i need win 2 sheriff elecion and no one give me their turn, now u understend me? i sent 1000 milion post here to @Highway to @Faye to @Alewx but they didnt care, they took my right from me and now they dont answear to me they dont repy to me why?? why did u guys take my right from me and now why do u guys dont anwswear to me?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
bro did u read my chat? and if u read did u understend my chat? that update is good for who never win rex, im like them i never win rex me too but now im marshall, who did that update they think abount who never win rex but why they never didnt think abount members who are marshall and deputy now? im marshall i was going to sheriff elecion next month but now cuz of that update i need win 2 sheriff elecion cuz im marshall cuz i have '' 0 silver '' thats wrong they no have that right to do that to us, i buy many fking gc for supply i supply many night and day i work for that too much and i had right to win sheriff and buy rex but now they take my right from me cuz of that i need win 2 sheriff elecion and no one give me their turn, now u understend me? i sent 1000 milion post here to @Highway to @Faye to @Alewx but they didnt care, they took my right from me and now they dont answear to me they dont repy to me why?? why did u guys take my right from me and now why do u guys dont anwswear to me?
I don't know what you're complaining about if at the end of the day you will win Rex with a great advantage of fame over the others.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
1. its unnecessary to win sheriff twice to earn enough crowns, read the update announcement twice rather than complaining about winning sheriff twice
2. this was announced months ago, you could prepare or at least complain before, not few days before update is going to be added

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
bro did u read my chat?
bro did you even read update announcement or changelogs?

i sent 1000 milion post here to @Highway to @Faye to @Alewx but they didnt care, they took my right from me and now they dont answear to me they dont repy to me why?? why did u guys take my right from me and now why do u guys dont anwswear to me?
I wouldnt answer you either, its clear that its pointless since its clearly written in changelogs and announcement, your posts are just spam, which is getting annoying

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
bro did you even read update announcement or changelogs?

I wouldnt answer you either, its clear that its pointless since its clearly written in changelogs and announcement, your posts are just spam, which is getting annoying
[/ALINTI] so u can leave here lmao who fk care soemone like u 1D here

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Günün sonunda Rex'i diğerlerine göre büyük bir şöhret avantajıyla kazanacaksan neden şikayet ettiğini bilmiyorum.
[/ALINTI]
Cuz i need wait more now lol wtf is problem of ur guys

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Ramazan-_-
Bad luck I guess. But well these sheriff lists where unfair to begin with and with the update you dont even need to win sheriff to get the rex. You have a big headstart to earn a lot of tokens to get the rex quickly. I hope your clan still supports you with fame items so you reach your goals.

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
damn.. i never got rex and i was next now im in the same situation as you and many others. It's no use getting stressed, after all it's an update and we can't do anything to stop it from happening because it arrives tomorrow lol

it wasn't taken right from anyone here, this update has been talked about for years.. maybe it's not a good time now but what we can do is get used to this new trend. There are many posts here, do you really think the dev's can answer them all? Have some tea and calm down, your rex has not been lost because now it's your choice to have it or not, the update has indeed arrived and the wisest thing to do is to wait and see how it turns out. It's just a few more elections to win which would already give the time of a normal rex that takes months to deliver

Last edited:

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
@Ramazan-_-
Bad luck I guess. But well these sheriff lists where unfair to begin with and with the update you dont even need to win sheriff to get the rex. You have a big headstart to earn a lot of tokens to get the rex quickly. I hope your clan still supports you with fame items so you reach your goals.
the clans are still making lists thinking that they will have total control, I don't think any of them went to the ptr to test it.. I don't think there is a way to control the elections the same as it was done, because anyone can enter in that time and circumvent the "list", depending on some clans I think the alliance will be non-existent because we have a lot of selfish people in this game. I got used to the idea of the update and prepared myself for when it arrived, after all after that I can get rid of the idea of having to depend on a clan to do everything.. it's tiring, I hope to hear from the new portals I'm looking forward to testing and see them active on the official server ⭐

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
the clans are still making lists thinking that they will have total control, I don't think any of them went to the ptr to test it.. I don't think there is a way to control the elections the same as it was done, because anyone can enter in that time and circumvent the "list", depending on some clans I think the alliance will be non-existent because we have a lot of selfish people in this game. I got used to the idea of the update and prepared myself for when it arrived, after all after that I can get rid of the idea of having to depend on a clan to do everything.. it's tiring, I hope to hear from the new portals I'm looking forward to testing and see them active on the official server ⭐
news soon i doubt it, highway said they need to see how the wars and fame play out in this new system first, to launch the idea/draft of endgame 3, i guess we'll see in 1-2 months.

Also, don't forget that there will still be a 2.1 update where we will have more items in Lily's shop, although I don't know if it will be a separate thread or it will be together with the Endgame 3 thread.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
@Ramazan-_-
Kötü şans sanırım. Ancak bu şerifler, başlamak için adil olmayan yerleri listeler ve güncelleme ile rex'i almak için şerif kazanmanıza bile gerek kalmaz. Rex'i hızlı bir şekilde almak için çok fazla jeton kazanmak için büyük bir avantajınız var. Umarım klanınız sizi şöhret öğeleriyle desteklemeye devam eder, böylece hedeflerinize ulaşırsınız.
[/ALINTI]
bro im next sheriff in my clan, i have 3M fame i dont have problem abount it, i was going to win rex after to max 1 month, cuz i only needed to win sheriff elecion and finish, but now we have a new update for elecs now i need x2 elec is mean 1 x 2 elecion is mean more than 2 month i wanted to say that, thats good update ok i didnt said nothing abount it, but me and another marshalls and deputy's like me u guys can let us to win sheriff elecions with pass elecion update cuz we pay we work to win elec with that old pass elecion update not with that new, governon and assiastan deputys they are fine they no have a problem cuz they have x1 sherif elecoin right so thay can make 20k silver until they win sheriff elecin, but deputy's and marshalls first time win 8k in marshall elecoin and in sheriff elecion we win 10k silver is mean we can win max 18k silver, so we need x2 or x3 elecoins for that, but why? i was marshall before of that update, u guys cant say thats bad luck bro thats not job of god thats job of ur guys you can change it so please make a idea for who are deaputy and marshals now and let us to win rex with our right

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
At least on my server the update is well received by several players.
However, later in the forum there will be interesting comments. 👀

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
But well these sheriff lists where unfair to begin
There are a few points that cause conflict with the update.

If we are saying that the update will bring equality whereby each individual will be able to gather their own fame and not be within the control of an alliance, how are they going to fight?

In the PTR #2 Feedback, I took a guess saying that you devs are betting that the players will leave their alliances/ clans and fight for the tower.

But here's the issue, they'd still be 1 against 100. It will still be the player who abuses other currency (full kit, gels, Q10 clothes) in the war against your average player not abusing currency. I would still go out of my way and kill whoever try to touch my gate. How are those players going to do then?

Players at the top with power would want to unite with other players with power to maintain what they already have and keep the peasant away from accessing the towers.

I know that in part 3, the gameplay will change in favor of the average players, but will we have to wait for another 2 years for this to happen?

Even if we had to wait 2 years, there's no solution presented against players who will abuse currency and gain a massive advantage in the wars that are to come.

boyan777

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
_-Boyan777-_
Clan
- Resurrection -
Значи ли рейнджъри под 45 че губят позицията шериф

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Значи ли рейнджъри под 45 че губят позицията шериф
You will keep your best townhall rank (shown in player profile) even when the level requirements are not met

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_6.png

For these new achievements, I already have all implants at level 55.

But I am not getting rewarded for it.

Do I need to repurchase these items to count or is it a bug that it is not giving the fame rewards?

Edit: It just got updated, <delete this post>

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
I'd like to ask something. Refreshing clothes with dds is very good but doing this for 10 seconds is a really bad idea Wouldn't it be to refresh once or twice a day?

This update is nice, but you need to increase the dds given by the smilos in the farm regions

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 45760

For these new achievements, I already have all implants at level 55.

But I am not getting rewarded for it.

Do I need to repurchase these items to count or is it a bug that it is not giving the fame rewards?

Edit: It just got updated, <delete this post>
A support ticket for this would be good, so it can get worked on.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
download.png

I believe we will have difficulties renewing these with such high costs.

I know it has been said that changes about DDS will come, but when and specifically what type of changes?

For the moment, that's a very steep cost to renew I doubt it will be used very much compared to the small fame gained.

OniX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.OniX.
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Los eventos pasados no valen para los puntos de conquista ahora actuales ?

OniX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.OniX.
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Tengo 5100 puntos de eventos y no me da el logro 😂

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
View attachment 45762

I believe we will have difficulties renewing these with such high costs.

I know it has been said that changes about DDS will come, but when and specifically what type of changes?

For the moment, that's a very steep cost to renew I doubt it will be used very much compared to the small fame gained.
I agree with you this is a big problem for level 55 players

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Status
Not open for further replies.