AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-X- BinarySunseT -X-
Clan
Beloved And Hated
A support ticket for this would be good, so it can get worked on.
I created a ticket hope you can discuss it and make it better :)

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 45762

I believe we will have difficulties renewing these with such high costs.

I know it has been said that changes about DDS will come, but when and specifically what type of changes?

For the moment, that's a very steep cost to renew I doubt it will be used very much compared to the small fame gained.

and how much fame is left of the fame it can provide in total?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
yep so you have to pay the full price, if it has more fame remaining in the item, your price would be lower.
It's not worth it. You need to rework that formula.

1. It's a pain to hunt that much dds at level 55. We have been complaining about DDS for a long time now. And with this new update, more DDS will be consumed. So in that regard, the refresh cost is very high.

2. The reward for that is simply not worth it, it gives such low fame compared to what we'll pay to refresh those. Perhaps you can see the data after a few days on how many players would be using this feature to farm fame.

I see 3 options.
- Reduce the refresh cost.
- Solve the Dino Dollars problem in the game.
- Increase the fame output from clothes.

That's coming from a player's perspective btw. The data you see and the gameplay I experience is different.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Should we maybe go back to gold for refreshing?
Point missed.

It's not the first time that you're giving absurd response. Goes to show how much you're disconnected from the gameplay from a player's POV.

Someone seems to ignore that lvl 55 units drop now a bit more stuff to provide more DD.
That "A bit more stuff" doesn't solve our DDS problem.

You mentioned area 55, go check how many players are hunting at the moment in the active server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Point missed.

It's not the first time that you're giving absurd response. Goes to show how much you're disconnected from the gameplay from a player's POV.
It goes to show that just 5 minutes after the update got deployed it is already lost that things were a bit more costly before.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
TOP 1 SHERIFFS MONUMENT Am2

1681811596272.png

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
wasn't earned fame achievements supposed to be changed? I have written about it here before and I still can see how much fame earn my opponents

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
wasn't earned fame achievements supposed to be changed? I have written about it here before and I still can see how much fame earn my opponents
Sure you can see what they earned through the achievmenets. But not how much they currently have or have spend. Achievments only progress when they are not refundable. (on won elections, won auctions)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Never mind, I found the comment about that, you answered that only spent fame for elections would be displayed only after elections are over. But the issue written there remains.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Wait you can only get one set worth of fame per day. Used my 1h today and swapped set trying to see if I can get more fame as a free to play but it doesn't work. Knew this update was too good to be true.

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Should we maybe go back to gold for refreshing?
Someone seems to ignore that lvl 55 units drop now a bit more stuff to provide more DD.
I have to disagree with the lvl 55 area part. That place just became way more dangerous to farm at now. previously we all had a specialized set to deal with anky ( people are less likely to farm anky bandit) now we have to deal with a whole variety of monsters which all have different abilities they can use to really mess us up.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Although since only one set gives fame per day you only need 10k dd to renew per day which is quite insignificant. Making me question the need to increase fame value of fame item as this just mean a bigger gap between people who can spend GC and those who can't.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Wait you can only get one set worth of fame per day. Used my 1h today and swapped set trying to see if I can get more fame as a free to play but it doesn't work. Knew this update was too good to be true.
I guess you missunderstood this mechanic, I understood it from the beginning after receiving explanations :D

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Completing and participating in events achievements were missed in update post.
Devs really looked far to the future :LOL: 1681819154354.png

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Pleiadian pls send us results of one hour hunt
Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Alright, let's give credit where credit is due here.

I have been hunting for a full 1 hour, I used the Combat Fame Time to keep track of my time, and here's my feedback.

1. Drop rate is extremely good. I see that the drop rate for Rare items and uncommon items now falls more frequently compared to if I were to hunt in other areas.— Level 55 players will be more attracted to hunt in area 55 because of this reason and thus no longer need to flock to the area of lower levels.

2. The drop rate for clothes is much much improved and that's a big positive. I can already see many players hunting their wearables for combat in that area so much that I will have a problem finding anything to hunt. (Important points for active servers)

Triforge also costs DDS to use. It will only be a matter of time until more players flood the forum with this topic.

Dino Dollars problems.

In the above screenshot, those are the upgrade items that I could gather in 1 full hour while using the Basic Damage Booster.

After selling those items, I made around 22k Dino Dollars, and no it's absolutely not enough to hunt Dino Dollars in that area. In fact, I could get more Dollars farming smilodons at Otis or Watkins instead of area 55.

So the Dino Dollars issue still remains.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
After selling those items, I made around 22k Dino Dollars, and no it's absolutely not enough to hunt Dino Dollars in that area. In fact, I could get more Dollars farming smilodons at Otis or Watkins instead of area 55.
same, I would collect 22k dd in about 20-25 min near otis, another thing is that collected items from smilodons would take less places in inventory than all those collected from 55 lvl mobs, what can clearly be seen from pleiadan screen shot, although maybe after hunting for long time maybe it wouldn't be big problem, but generally I agree with pleiadan

- SirDal -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
SirDal
Clan
Demons Hunter
@Highway good morning, i dont know if you give this answer already, and we apologize if you repeat again, but in the first PTR Sv i do the question for 1 GM (not remember de name, but was girl) what happens with the people thats already have the elections in order to the Silver Crown, for example, im Marshal in my Server, and the game update i already have mi position, good, but the silver crown that we are supposed to earn for having the equivalent of the marshal position, I asked the GM and she told me, if they will, if we will? because it is unfair that we already have a position to have to go through all of them again to have the rex, I hope I have made myself understand, great day @Highway

Frozen Shadow

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
xXFeliciaXx
Clan
Clanless
Hey Guys,
i don´t know what happend but after Update i can´t login to game (in Launcher) but at Homepage it still works. After changing password it doesn´t works to. Have anybody an idea what to do ?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Ok lets try to recap with what changed in this update.
1• Fame is private and no one can see it. (Good)
2• Instead of gradually losing fame daily you now you have more control on your fame. (Good)
3• You still get daily fame reward, it has just been changed to require you to be active for 1 hour. (Bad)
4• Renew from gold to dd (Good)
5• Increased claim item worth (Bad)
6• Noticed a little clean up work on trade goods dropping less. (Good)
7• Improved drop rates. (Good)
8• Increased DD spending. (Bad)

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway good morning, i dont know if you give this answer already, and we apologize if you repeat again, but in the first PTR Sv i do the question for 1 GM (not remember de name, but was girl) what happens with the people thats already have the elections in order to the Silver Crown, for example, im Marshal in my Server, and the game update i already have mi position, good, but the silver crown that we are supposed to earn for having the equivalent of the marshal position, I asked the GM and she told me, if they will, if we will? because it is unfair that we already have a position to have to go through all of them again to have the rex, I hope I have made myself understand, great day @Highway
Nope, there will be no silver crowns rewarded to elections previous to the update.
Having the position you have now gives you an advantage for the crowns your election can reward you, as every higher office rewards more and you have to unlock them at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.