slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
  • Each player has 1 hour of combat time per day to get fame from the customization item pool they currently have equipped.
  • Items will only wear out if fame is taken from their pool based on the time you spent in combat. When your daily hour of fame ends, your equipped fashionable items will not continue to wear out (until the next "hour of fame").
  • Clothing items will have 4 hours of fame in them and can be refreshed at any time using dino dollars.
I still don't quit understand the mechanics. Does it mean that there will be random time when players will be able to receive fame from clothes wear down or players will be receiving fame from clothes wear down up to 1h of combat?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I still don't quit understand the mechanics. Does it mean that there will be random time when players will be able to receive fame from clothes wear down or players will be receiving fame from clothes wear down up to 1h of combat?
you can recieve the fame within one hour of combat per day.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The time you can choose yourself. Your first combat action will initiate it and then you have 24 hours to use that 1 hour combat fame to get the fame out from the items. After the 24 hours have passed your 1 hour of combat fame will be available again. Then the loop begins again. So you always choose yourself when your daily period starts.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
you can recieve the fame within one hour of combat per day.
I find it very little considering that a level 55 can get 10k fame in an hour, every 24 hours.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The time you can choose yourself. Your first combat action will initiate it and then you have 24 hours to use that 1 hour combat fame to get the fame out from the items. After the 24 hours have passed your 1 hour of combat fame will be available again. Then the loop begins again. So you always choose yourself when your daily period starts.
ahh I get it now xd

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I find it very little considering that a level 55 can get 10k fame in an hour, every 24 hours.
not in 1h but in 4h, but then it was changed to 12h, but now it doesn't matter :LOL:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
and so when I renew my clothes, I have 1 hour of combat fame again and I can renew 3-4 times in total to have extra 3h of combat fame every 24h?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
and so when I renew my clothes, I have 1 hour of combat fame again and I can renew 3-4 times in total to have extra 3h of combat fame every 24h?
nope you can renew them at anypoint once they have just worn out a bit. If they are worn out completly after full 4 hours of combat they do no longer provide any fame, and you have to refresh them again. You can not extend the time in that you would recieve fame.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
nope you can renew them at anypoint once they have just worn out a bit. If they are worn out completly after full 4 hours of combat they do no longer provide any fame, and you have to refresh them again. You can not extend the time in that you would recieve fame.
Ok now I understood all.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Customization item wear will not affect attributes anymore and only affect how much fame the item has left in its pool.
So our attributes from clothes will not be reduce anymore but instead have a fixed value, correct?

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
No that is not planned for the upcoming update. Later in 2.1 update where we add shop filtering like on the inventory.
it would be interesting that celebrity store clothes have 2 types of attributes.
ex: Strength and Vitality, Damage and Range, etc.
it would be worth the effort to have them

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
We are still in endgame 2 but I still want to give some ideas/suggestions for endgame 3 :p

• On the yield of a building's items we will need an option that allows us to "increase" or "decrease" the yield. For example, if we increase the yield, the resource production of the building will increase, but the building will wear out (drain) faster. And if we decrease throughput, production will be lower and the building will empty in less time. This way we can have more strategic opportunities to attack or defend a building. also determines if a bandit attack is big or small.
  • When claiming a building, the clan leader should have an option that allows him to put the items of the same building in public or private. As long as the resources go directly to the player's inventory and not the clan's. The public option allows all clan members to collect the resources, and the private option allows only certain selected people to collect the resources.
  • Clans that successfully defend their building will have an additional bonus in resource yield.
  • Players who have drained 50% of a building should be rewarded with additional Fame.
  • Since there will be many attacks, some traveling gates will not be able to be used for teleportation, I think it is necessary that the gates cannot be attacked for at least 1-2 minutes.

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I am having a hard time understanding these few patches.
1• So I have 1 set of clothing, I can use it all day long but it will only lose 1/4 of its total fame pool.
2• I will only get fame again from the same set after 24 hours.
3• The set will have 3/4 of its fame pool left and will not lose any more fame after 1 hour of combat time are used up.
Please clarify if this is what is meant in the patch note.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
We are still in endgame 2 but I still want to give some ideas/suggestions for endgame 3 :p
1680807018925.png
Aditional button to increase the Yield of gate to new level.
Good to very good and Very good to excellent.
1680807192335.png
Also a button for enemies to sabotage and drop the Yield.
From excellent to very good and Very good to good.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's not rewarding to try hard in this worthless game. Be like me and just do casual chilling with a friend.
Late reply to this, I know..

I do not know what it is, but there's many truth in that.

DS is more successful at being the game where we go to chill after a hard day (school/ work) rather than the game striving to be for the hardcore players.

Perhaps it's the politics? Perhaps the war? Or maybe both?

But I definitely can say that it's not for those long grinding hours that I open this game.

Ideas that makes the gameplay dull shouldn't be implemented.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
we will try the "surprise" for maujack mountains that you mentioned in the previous thread?, can you give us more clues... how we will hunt brachis in MM? :sneaky:
idk how i feel about having a bunch of brachi in MM moaning in my ear while i kill them for gold coins. sigh

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Hello @Highway @Faye
it could be better that the guns can shoot at close range, this could work a little more during both war and hunting, because we have guns, we buy them, we use them, we develop them, but I think it's a bit bad and dysfunctional that they don't work in close range, this is a very important and critical issue for dino storm so i want you to review this please. thanks :))

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Hello @Highway @Faye
it could be better that the guns can shoot at close range, this could work a little more during both war and hunting, because we have guns, we buy them, we use them, we develop them, but I think it's a bit bad and dysfunctional that they don't work in close range, this is a very important and critical issue for dino storm so i want you to review this please. thanks :))
@Highway @Faye guys i wanted to take idea of you guys :v

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Hello @Highway @Faye
some guns are meant for close range and some for long so I'm not understanding what you mean. you want ALL of them to be close range? if thats the case i disagree

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ok Open PTR is up and here is the changelog compared from the last open PTR:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I didn't have time to enter ptr yet and I won't have time until the 13rd so I wanted to ask a few question to players and dev.
• Mob spawns in Maujak Mountains' level 55 region now rotate between all possible dinosaurs.
Question- Does this mean that the loot table will rotate? ie. Different skin/cloth will drop.
Improved upon the Fame from clothing logic by implementing "Combat Fame Time"
Question- Is combat fame time tracked for every individual cloth. If I farm for 30 minutes with 6 piece, replace one out of the six pieces. Will the new piece still have its individual 1 hour combat fame time or will it just be adjusted to 30 minutes on the panel?
Question- Will a player's total fame be public for everyone to see from his profile or will it be private.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Does this mean that the loot table will rotate? ie. Different skin/cloth will drop.
no, but now lvl 50 item upgrade drops too
Is combat fame time tracked for every individual cloth. If I farm for 30 minutes with 6 piece, replace one out of the six pieces. Will the new piece still have its individual 1 hour combat fame time or will it just be adjusted to 30 minutes on the panel?
From what I see, when you change your items the combat fame does not reset
Question- Will a player's total fame be public for everyone to see from his profile or will it be private.
private

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
no, but now lvl 50 item upgrade drops too

From what I see, when you change your items the combat fame does not reset

private
Ty

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I have two existential questions.

1. Will we have the skins with their new texture layer in triforge in the future?
  2. I have some ideas in mind but I still don't understand the "Items to shape the game world for all players". I know these are items that players can use within the community, but are you also referring to items that could spawn roles in the game?
I don't know, an example I have is an item that allows us to lay an egg and gives us exclusive rewards after a period of time (incubation), but with the disadvantage that the egg can be destroyed by bandits or players. Another idea is similar but with plants or crops (farmer).

I really need more examples to be able to define my ideas better, even there are people who still don't seem to understand these items because since that was mentioned I haven't seen anyone give ideas or examples. :sweatgrinning:

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Update is gonna drop tomorrow:

The townhall period will start at saturday 21:00 servertime. That means applications can be made after the period has started on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.