Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Clothing will not grant the user with fame anymore
I have a doubt about this, if this means that the clothes will not give us fame, means that we will not have daily bonus of fame anymore so will our clothes don't lose their attributes anymore?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I have a doubt about this, if this means that the clothes will not give us fame, means that we will not have daily bonus of fame anymore so will our clothes don't lose their attributes anymore?
Yes.

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
man i was really excited about this to finally see something a bit refreshing in this game but last news was like 6-7 months ago? come on bruh......

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
where did dev say that? ;d
Fame
  • Will not deplete over time anymore
  • Clothing will not grant the user with fame anymore
  • The only source of fame will be from the game building rewards
  • Fame is directly spent when applying for an office in the town hall
  • Fame will not be shown to other users.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Item to construct map shortcuts
I have a theory of what this item could be:

It wouldn't make sense for players to cut out parts of the map because it would look ugly and in the long term the map would warp.

The theory with the most sense (for me), would be that this item is some kind of temporary teleporter that we will can invoke anywhere on the map.

Or I do not know. I base my theory on a teleportation component that has a ship in Pirate Galaxy. :sweatgrinning:

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
It wouldn't make sense for players to cut out parts of the map because it would look ugly and in the long term the map would warp.
idk what devs have planned for it, but as for me there could be certain places for making shortcuts, example: in mm there is frozen lake on 50 lvl area, so there could be added spot to make shortcut to 51 lvl area, where 51 lvl npc is, another example: there would be certain spot to blow up a part of mountain or a hill to make shortcut

Gugster74

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Iriney Noxy
Clan
therevolution
guilds are similar to teams, you can learn to create one in the "Guilds" tab, but guilds have rights to other things, they are generally accepted by the realm as a group of adventurers.When you create a group you don't really become known, since a guild that is accepted by the kingdom becomes something benefited.The guild also has levels and it rises according to the achievements of the members, there are guilds from level 1 to 5, guilds at level 5 are generally rich and fully benefit from dino storm
Ganham 1 de XP Adicional em qualquer evento.
Guildas de Nível 2:
Ganham Bônus de Ouro em missões recebendo 50% a mais.
uildas de Nível 3:
Bônus de XP em missões, recebem 2xp adicionais.
Bônus de ouro em qualquer evento. (Que não seja furto)
Proteção com guardas na sede da guilda.
Guildas de Nível 4:
Desconto em qualquer loja imperial.
Podem criar rotas comerciais.
Podem criar uma loja, vendendo oque ganham matando criaturas não conhecidas.
Guildas de Nível 5:
Se tornam nobres.
Bônus de ouro, 100%.
Proteção pessoal.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I don't mean to be boring, but @Highway .. it would be a nice Christmas present for you to let us know how the update is going in that we've been waiting for more than 6 months for some news :giggle: (It's been a while since we received news about it, your last message here was in JUNE...)

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-A S L A N -
Clan
Legends
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)

Edit: Link to Early concept
I don't think you really care about this game.
that's why the number of players has decreased so much after the latest ridiculous update Have you ever investigated why?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Stalemate- a situation in which the group(s) involved in an argument can neither win or get an advantage and no action can be taken.
“In chess, it's called Zugzwang...when the only viable move...is not to move.”
― Mr. Nobody

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
it's going to be funny when some developer shows up next year acting naturally as if it didn't take them almost 1 year to talk about the update, and this if they still have an update...

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
it's going to be funny when some developer shows up next year acting naturally as if it didn't take them almost 1 year to talk about the update, and this if they still have an update...
Well, it is not like we are in rush for the next game-wreck. We decided to sit this one out and not share more feedback until we hear further solid news & until this we continue playing normally like this whole thing never happened.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Well, it is not like we are in rush for the next game-wreck. We decided to sit this one out and not share more feedback until we hear further solid news & until this we continue playing normally like this whole thing never happened.
don't be so pessimistic, it's going to be so fun for those who don't have a rex, running for positions with someone who is already sheriff... 😏🤣

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I don't know why any of you keep asking for news. Seems to me that you don't know how Splitscreen Studio is or even don't know how they manage 3 projects every year. Let me break it down for you.

It's a company of 6 developers managing 3 games.
(Steel Legion 1 foot in the grave already, RIP)
From 3 games, they take care of bugs and handle the tickets. (Those 6 peoples are your support team taking care of tickets, not GM, CM, or whatever)

If they haven't posted anything in a while, it just means that they are busy with their other 2 games or it's not the priority at the moment. Or even busy with their private lives.

I'm assuming that they, the developer works based on a yearly plan, at the start of the year, they make their plan on which game they want to focus on more this year and what kind of modification they'd bring (changes affecting the long term or short term gameplay), so they just give each of their developers their big "To-Do" list.

So if you're not getting any news, it's just that there are other priorities on their lists right now. Developers themselves will write here when it's time.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
I don't know why any of you keep asking for news. Seems to me that you don't know how Splitscreen Studio is or even don't know how they manage 3 projects every year. Let me break it down for you.

It's a company of 6 developers managing 3 games.
(Steel Legion 1 foot in the grave already, RIP)
From 3 games, they take care of bugs and handle the tickets. (Those 6 peoples are your support team taking care of tickets, not GM, CM, or whatever)

If they haven't posted anything in a while, it just means that they are busy with their other 2 games or it's not the priority at the moment. Or even busy with their private lives.

I'm assuming that they, the developer works based on a yearly plan, at the start of the year, they make their plan on which game they want to focus on more this year and what kind of modification they'd bring (changes affecting the long term or short term gameplay), so they just give each of their developers their big "To-Do" list.

So if you're not getting any news, it's just that there are other priorities on their lists right now. Developers themselves will write here when it's time.
how are you sure this is really what happens in their company?
and even if it were, they wouldn't have 10 minutes to enter the forum and say: "we're working on the update, but don't be anxious, it will
take a long time"

if the problem is lack of people to work, they hire more employees, or sell the game rights to another company, as the game is outdated and full of problems.

but, you are right, we should not be asking for news and creating expectations, we know the attitudes of this company...

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
small company or not, there's not really any excuse to beat around the bush and not provide any sort of communication when they post on other threads or on the little status thingy on the forum homepage. they're just actively avoiding communicating plans with the community and that's the issue.

that being said, at this point it's probably better to move on to another game with devs that communicate with their playerbase and offer clear plans for the future and how they're going to address problems. ds has major major problems that have never been addressed or have been brushed off with "its supposed to be this way" and they will never be fixed.

ALff

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Gandalf.El Blanco-
Clan
IMPERIUM
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)

Edit: Link to Early concept
[/CITA]
THINGS TO ADD TO MY LIKE
1- DUNGEON WITH BANDITS, DINOSAURS AND BOSSES, VARIED REWARDS
2- BE ABLE TO GIVE OBJECTS BETWEEN PLAYERS
3-THAT SKINS AND CLOTHES DO NOT LOSE THEIR ATTRIBUTES, BUT IF THEIR FAME
4-ROULETTE TO SPEND WITH GOLD AND OPEN BOXES WITH ALL KINDS OF OBJECTS
5-SAND MODE 1V1 OR 4V4
6-IMPROVE THE GRAPHICS EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE
7-ADD ONE MORE CARNIVORE DINOSAUR, TYPE CERATOSAURUS, DILOPHOSAURUS, BARYONYX, ETC
8-PUZZLE GAMES TO PASS THE TIME LIKE THE DICE

GREETINGS I PLAY THIS GAME SINCE IT CAME OUT, I LOST MY FIRST ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAD IT LINKED TO FACEBOOK AND I DELETED IT: c
But I have returned with another account to continue enjoying the game of my childhood, I hope these ideas serve you. Greetings

COSAS A AGREGAR A MI GUSTO
1- MAZMORRA CON BANDIDOS ,DINOSAURIOS Y JEFES ,RECOMPENZAS VARIADAS
2- PODER REGALAR OBJETOS ENTRE JUGADORES
3-QUE LAS PIELES Y ROPAS NO PIERDAN SUS ATRIBUTOS ,PERO SI SU FAMA
4-RULETA PARA GASTAR CON ORO Y ABRIR CAJAS CON TODO TIPO DE OBJETOS
5-MODO ARENA 1V1 O 4V4
6-MEJORAR LOS GRAFICOS AUNQUE SEA UN POCO
7-AGREGAR UN DINOSAURIO CARNIVORO MAS ,TIPO CERATOSAURUS ,DILOPHOSAURUS , BARYONYX, ETC
8-JUEGOS PUZZLES PARA PASAR EL RATO COMO LOS DADOS

SALUDOS JUEGO ESTE JUEGO DESDE QUE SALIO , PERDI MI PRIMERA CUENTA PORQUE LA TENIA VINCULADA A FACEBOOK Y LO ELIMINE :c
Pero he vuelto con otra cuenta a seguir disfrutando del juego de mi infancia, espero que les sirva estas ideas. Saludos

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
A message for those still waiting for updates in this thread, happy new year! 😃

View attachment 42984
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.