-KingLord-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
kl
Clan
InfamouS
yo tengo una duda se podra comprar con oro o solo sera con fichas gracias ?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i remember somebody talked about what benefits could be for defenders of towers, so i got thought that those who hold towers on daily basis get the most fame and so win more elections and get more tokens, highway said that devs will try to make possible for players make shortcuts on maps, so defenders could make those shortcuts what would let easier defend towers - move faster between towers while not being able to teleport

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
We are currently still working on a few backend related stuff to improve our internal workflow for the ingame events. The expiring event items was already used for the current dino ball event and helps a lot with data handling and event complexity.

More upcoming changes will also lay the foundation for the planned endgame design outlined here for Dino Storm. For example the achievement score will be separated from the event achievement score so that will allow us to adjust the sheriff monument to use achievement points instead of fame.

That change means the total achievement score can be reached by anyone and not just by players that played all old events etc. It is a better score to measure what a player has achieved in the game and not only focusing on being sheriff.

For the participated events there will be an event logbook to see the history and points a player has for the events.
As well as a better usability to find all related achievements for the current running event.

View attachment 41871

It is planned to deploy this after the dino ball event has ended.

Other than that, the planned changes outlined here in this topic are still open for discussion as we haven't had time to work on it yet. But so far the core ideas seem to be the right direction as we could read from your feedback.

Have a nice week :)
I don't like that now you can't see past events rewards or even past events you did not participate in

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I was thinking about the Dino armor since I just started the game in 2013, I think it will be a great idea putting it in the upcoming update, since a lot of player do like it too :)
saying like 3rd time in this thread, it wont be back and it was removed bcs it caused lags

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Any news about the progress of the update? :unsure:

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
I was thinking about the Dino armor since I just started the game in 2013, I think it will be a great idea putting it in the upcoming update, since a lot of player do like it too :)
i think its an good idea...but...i think the armor needs only this players that have the armor impla in slot from this dino...
same time...maybe...
stronger muscles (optics) if you have strength impla in it ...

i think not only me be happy if an optics update comes for the individual implas ...
so that the dinos look a bit more individual ... depending on which implas you use

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
ah and i have an idea more...

maybe...you will make the gates and claims like lvls from the map...that in goldfield only can gate and claim attack with lvl5-14 dino, gun, impla, and techs...

that is an old idea from me but i have an good idea for this +

when you do this then many players cant attack the gates and claims...but when you make in shop (for dino, gun, tech, impla) that lvl55 can buy lvl5, lvl10, lvl15... ... ...too then all players can attack the gates and all players have chance for defence the gates...

i hope you know what i mean...

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars

maybe...you will make the gates and claims like lvls from the map...that in goldfield only can gate and claim attack with lvl5-14 dino, gun, impla, and techs...

when you do this then many players cant attack the gates and claims...but when you make in shop (for dino, gun, tech, impla) that lvl55 can buy lvl5, lvl10, lvl15... ... ...too then all players can attack the gates and all players have chance for defence the gates...

also i mean...

now when you be lvl30 you can buy in shop lvl25, lvl30 and lvl35...
but then you can buy with lvl30 the lvl5 or lvl15 or what ever you want...

i think its an good idea...

but what say the comunity????

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-

so you suggest i buy 49 dinos, weapons, implants and techs with different levels just so i can attack/defend with full strength any portal of any map? 🤔

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
so you suggest i buy 49 dinos, weapons, implants and techs with different levels just so i can attack/defend with full strength any portal of any map? 🤔

why 49 dinos and so on? you only need same number of dinos and gun, impla, tech...same number of maps...also we have ???5??? maps? also you need 5 dinos...

but then have all players (big and little players...big and little clans...ALL HAVE CHANCE to take AND HOLD gates and claims...

but when the gates and claims system still like now...so many players dont would play more...1 from this i am....

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
why 49 dinos and so on? you only need same number of dinos and gun, impla, tech...same number of maps...also we have ???5??? maps? also you need 5 dinos...

but then have all players (big and little players...big and little clans...ALL HAVE CHANCE to take AND HOLD gates and claims...

but when the gates and claims system still like now...so many players dont would play more...1 from this i am....
Well, you suggest there is a level limitation for attacking/defending portals, right? There is already a limitation for higher levels than the ranger, limiting also for lower levels will restrict effective play to just 1 map (which doesn't make any sense).
I don't know if I understand what you mean, but I managed to get 2 interpretations that don't seem to be so promising.

Interpretation 1: Portals can only be played by players with the same lvl as him. (It is from this interpretation that I took the 49 dinos, one for each lvl :p)

First it should be decided which level to use (ranger, dino, weapon or an average) as there are many differences there. Let's say we will use dino level.
For example - Sheridan can only be attacked/defended by lvl 10 dinos.
Now here's the situation -
Two players are fighting for possession of this gate, one of them is a lvl 10 player, with lvl 10 dino and ONE impla and tech slot, the other is a lvl 55 player with a lvl 10 dino and FOUR impla and tech slots, even though they are all lvl 10, not to mention the difference in clothes. Does it feel like a fair world?

Ok, let's say the limitation will take into account the ranger's level, only players with lvl 10 xp can attack sheridan. That way each lvl could only fight for one place, which doesn't make sense again, for this to work more gates should be added per zone, which is unfeasible (not to mention that lvls 55 would have nowhere to attack xD).

Interpretation 2: Only players who are in the range of levels that map has can attack/defend.

If your idea goes this way it wouldn't change much, besides limiting your game to a single map, you would still have a dominance of the highest lvl in relation to the others. It would be enough to level up to lvl 14 and dominate entire gold mines, or level up to lvl 24 and dominate mokon and etc, players below would still have no way to contest.

I understand your opinion about lower levels not being able to face lvl 55 players in the dispute for fame but that's exactly where the stimulus is to seek to be maximum lvl, to be strong enough to face the other players on an equal footing. Low levels should focus on evolving and not on seeking fame, despite always seeing lvl 20+ in wars, even not contributing damage sometimes a stun of them makes a difference, now wanting to own a portal being lvl 5 is too much.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

your idea is just excuse to not lvl up and upgrade, but have same possibilities as those who lvl up and upgrade, you are just lazy to get stronger and want forever stay at your low lvl, thats not how it will ever be

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

His idea would work much better in events, for example: an event where only baby dinosaurs or tier 10 weapons are used, etc.

Obviously there should be a way to get them without spending gold.

and with respect to the current claims system, yes, the exclusion of lower levels is evident. However, with the new game variety system of buildings, this will change, at least it is what the devs propose... according to the highway, the little clans will also have their share of the cake.

Game Buildings
The building gameplay is left out for now as the concept here is quite complex and still needs more time to get worked out properly. But what we want here is to offer a diverse gameplay around buildings that is less static that the current one. That needs the clans to be more active to get their rewards etc. and with it give more room for smaller clans to get their piece of the cake. But quite possible that this will be a seperate update.
but I do not rule out the possibility of seeing something related to your idea in game buildings

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Any update on the Endgame Mechanism?

Aedo

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
A E D O
Clan
LA NDRANGHETA

Aedo

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
A E D O
Clan
LA NDRANGHETA
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)

Edit: Link to Early concept
Lo de desbloquear el T-Rex desde ya deberían buscar otra forma; Es muy cierto que muchas alianzas de la gran mayoría de servidores controla a su conveniencia quien gana y quien no el cargo de Sheriff, es mas algunos hasta aprovechan su influencia y te venden el cargo de Sheriff, hasta fomentan el racismo, en un server del que me guardo el nombre del clan, solo los que eran Brasileños podían ganar cargo de Sheriff.
Cosas como esas hacen que un juego tan entretenido como este se vuelve aburrido, corrupto y que no te reconozcan como jugador si no por cuanto puedas dar o pagar por un cargo.

Status
Not open for further replies.