Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I hope this update will be released next year. Finishing this year to implement a big update in a new year, along with others would be great. So a big bug-free update and everyone's opinion and participation.

Next update that should be implemented is the support system. There are players recovering accounts just saying amount and date of purchase of gold.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I hope this update will be released next year. Finishing this year to implement a big update in a new year, along with others would be great. So a big bug-free update and everyone's opinion and participation.

Next update that should be implemented is the support system. There are players recovering accounts just saying amount and date of purchase of gold.
after endgame, maps will be reworked xd

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Dinoville tokens must be accumulated in stacks of 100 or more, because there are many players with little space in inventory / storage for a new mechanic that forces you to collect a lot.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
Dinoville tokens must be accumulated in stacks of 100 or more, because there are many players with little space in inventory / storage for a new mechanic that forces you to collect a lot.
i think it would just be better to make them another form of currency, like the gold coins, dino dollars, and fame. there's no reason it should be taking up inventory space.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
O dia tá lindo, clima ensolarado, and any upgrade progress?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
An interesting idea for dinoville token store:

-Possibility of getting a herd of coelophysis to attack your enemies. Very similar to the concept art below. ;)

-Same the turrets could be another option. or these could come with the new concept of gameplay in wars.

1624070582547.png

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
i think it would just be better to make them another form of currency, like the gold coins, dino dollars, and fame. there's no reason it should be taking up inventory space.
As long as they do not add the possibility of acquiring tokens with real money (I hope not :rolleyes:), I will be happy.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Developers, do any of you have anything to update us on this topic?

Is something already being implemented? If yes, tell us which one!

What new things are being planned in the meantime?

Yesterday it's been 1 month since @Highway last post on the subject, and so far we haven't received any new information, so please let us know what's going on within the subject and let the feedback flow more often....

I don't want to put pressure on, just anxious to know what has or has not been confirmed to be implemented in the game in the future. 😶

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are currently still working on a few backend related stuff to improve our internal workflow for the ingame events. The expiring event items was already used for the current dino ball event and helps a lot with data handling and event complexity.

More upcoming changes will also lay the foundation for the planned endgame design outlined here for Dino Storm. For example the achievement score will be separated from the event achievement score so that will allow us to adjust the sheriff monument to use achievement points instead of fame.

That change means the total achievement score can be reached by anyone and not just by players that played all old events etc. It is a better score to measure what a player has achieved in the game and not only focusing on being sheriff.

For the participated events there will be an event logbook to see the history and points a player has for the events.
As well as a better usability to find all related achievements for the current running event.

event_logbook.jpg

It is planned to deploy this after the dino ball event has ended.

Other than that, the planned changes outlined here in this topic are still open for discussion as we haven't had time to work on it yet. But so far the core ideas seem to be the right direction as we could read from your feedback.

Have a nice week :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
We are currently still working on a few backend related stuff to improve our internal workflow for the ingame events. The expiring event items was already used for the current dino ball event and helps a lot with data handling and event complexity.

More upcoming changes will also lay the foundation for the planned endgame design outlined here for Dino Storm. For example the achievement score will be separated from the event achievement score so that will allow us to adjust the sheriff monument to use achievement points instead of fame.

That change means the total achievement score can be reached by anyone and not just by players that played all old events etc. It is a better score to measure what a player has achieved in the game and not only focusing on being sheriff.

For the participated events there will be an event logbook to see the history and points a player has for the events.
As well as a better usability to find all related achievements for the current running event.

View attachment 41871

Its planned to deploy this after the dino ball event has ended.

Other than that, the planned changes outlined here in this topic are still open for discussion as we haven't had time to work on it yet. But so far the core ideas seem to be the right direction as we could read from your feedback.

We were begging for this since years, I feel good now. 🎉

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

View attachment 41871

I like.

A question, what about 3 players who had the same achievement points (not events) at sheriff time, what would differentiate them?.

Will there be similar changes to the windows of shops, warehouses, etc.?
I mean, better visualization, search usability etc.

Last edited:

User000

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
User1
Clan
solo

View attachment 41871

I suggest creating global ranking, because currently there are players who play on more than 1 server. Add all achievement points for an account to rank in a global leaderboard. This can instigate players to level up on other servers, staying connected longer.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam

View attachment 41871

I like the golden firework thingamabob :V

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
A question, what about 3 players who had the same achievement points (not events) at sheriff time, what would differentiate them?.
Good point. In case they have exactly the same achievement points the event points could be used to determin the final position. In addition we will certainly add more achievements so that it will be less likely that players have the same achievement points. Will note that in the design doc.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Good point. In case they have exactly the same achievement points the event points could be used to determin the final position. In addition we will certainly add more achievements so that it will be less likely that players have the same achievement points. Will note that in the design doc.
Own at least 100 different skins.
Own 10 camps at the same time.
Donate 100000 DD to your clan.
Obtain 100 clan boosters from group quests.
Craft a black/white/blue etc. set using Tri-Forge.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Own at least 100 different skins.
Own 10 camps at the same time.
Donate 100000 DD to your clan.
Obtain 100 clan boosters from group quests.
Craft a black/white/blue etc. set using Tri-Forge.
Love itttt

-DEADPOOL-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Bulsara
Clan
nada
[QUOTE = "OrionZG, publicación: 60464, miembro: 24417"]
Una idea interesante para la tienda de fichas de Dinoville:

-Posibilidad de conseguir una manada de celofisis para atacar a tus enemigos. Muy similar al arte conceptual a continuación.;)

-Las mismas torretas podrían ser otra opción. o estos podrían venir con el nuevo concepto de juego en las guerras.

[ATTACH = full] 41855 [/ ATTACH]
[/ CITA] Esta idea me suena bien, sería un mejor juego en todo sentido, Tambien he pensado en que deberían abrir otra ranura de impla / tech que nadie pudiera ver solo tu, lo que sería un '' Truco bajo la manga '' , Lo que hiciera interesante una war a que uno pueda ver todos sus implas y tech y saber como destruir al oponente. Ahora que los servidores (todos) No están muy activos estaría bien pensar en una migración de servidores a otro Como ejemplo, Tengo una cuenta en Eu 1, (No se si el servidor este despoblado), Con los miembros de ese servidor sería más interesante una war en otro servidor, Sería así: Migración de un servidor a america 1 (Ejemplo), Sería más interesante la batalla de pelear y dominar los mapas desde mi punto de vista, Tambien me gusta la idea de poder conseguir Celofisis para atacar una zona o jugadores de esta forma es más entretenido, y ¿Cómo se conseguirían los celofisis? Facil, Deberías pagarles un cierto monto de DinoDolares según sus habilidades, con esto me refiero cuanto puede resistir, dañar y su arma, tal cual como si fuera otro jugador, tambien incluido con implas y techs, solo que eso otro monto de DinoDolares, Es una buena idea ... Edit: No se como citarlo por eso tuvo esta forma jsjs.

Patrick.PTK

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Lobo solitário
Clan
No clan
Can you translate this table into Portuguese?
"Items to shape the game world for all players" Can you give me an example?
Vai nesse intagram aqui (dinostorm.ds.oficial), o cara vai postar um vídeo explicando essa tabela TRADUZIDA.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
View attachment 41518

Game Buildings
The building gameplay is left out for now as the concept here is quite complex and still needs more time to get worked out properly. But what we want here is to offer a diverse gameplay around buildings that is less static that the current one. That needs the clans to be more active to get their rewards etc. and with it give more room for smaller clans to get their piece of the cake. But quite possible that this will be a seperate update.
Do you plan to improve the usability and / or functionality of the buildings?, I mean, is there a possibility to add new variants of "supply change" that can benefit or harm the building?.

Some may enter the token store... For example:

1624685107424.png

"Supply Change" (Disable): The building cannot be recovered fro a specified time. The bearers of the building either.

"Supply Change" (Intact): The building cannot be attacked for a specified time.

"Supply Change" (UP Items): Increase Fame / Gold production for a specified time.

"Supply Change" (Down): Increases the percentage of down when the building is attacked, does not have a set time (supply change 2.0 but faster).

"Supply Change" (Reduction): Reduces the percentage down of a building when attacked for a specified time.

"Supply Change" (Steal): Ability to steal items from the building without having to drain it 100%.

"Supply Change" (Healing): The building heals without the need for players for a specified time.

Other more interesting variants:

Chip "virus": The building descends and is completely useless, therefore, they cannot use other supply changes. There could be another similar device that protects the building.

1624687394520.png

Detonator: Once in place, nothing can be done for the building. The building is will destroyed and has a 50% chance to cast items it produced. Construction or repair items are needed for the building to return.

1624687918178.png1624688292718.png

After writing this, I think that supply changes commons (blue) should be achieved more easily, and also that maps will need new paths, to make it more interesting.

Last edited:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Do you plan to improve the usability and / or functionality of the buildings?, I mean, is there a possibility to add new variants of "supply change" that can benefit or harm the building?.

Some may enter the token store... For example:

View attachment 41908

"Supply Change" (Disable): The building cannot be recovered fro a specified time. The bearers of the building either.

"Supply Change" (UP Items): Increase Fame / Gold production for a specified time.

"Supply Change" (Down): Increases the percentage of down when the building is attacked, does not have a set time (supply change 2.0 but faster).

"Supply Change" (Reduction): Reduces the percentage down of a building when attacked for a specified time.

"Supply Change" (Steal): Ability to steal items from the building without having to drain it 100%.

"Supply Change" (Healing): The building heals without the need for players for a specified time.

Other more interesting variants:

Chip "virus": The building descends and is completely useless, therefore, they cannot use other supply changes. There could be another similar device that protects the building.

View attachment 41909

Detonator: Once in place, nothing can be done for the building. The building is will destroyed and has a 50% chance to cast items it produced. Construction or repair items are needed for the building to return.

View attachment 41910View attachment 41911

After writing this, I think that supply changes commons (blue) should be achieved more easily, and also that maps will need new paths, to make it more interesting.
i want

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
this would be abused, since clan owning could use these supplies all time and not even let anyone at anytime to attack it

View attachment 41910View attachment 41911
there has to be 100% chance to get items, beside it, its nice thing

also that maps will need new paths, to make it more interesting.
it will be a thing after endgame update xd

the rest things are awesome, it would bring more action around towers

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
What will happen to the other stores in DinoVille, will they leave? or will they continue? I say this because it was mentioned that there would be clothing and fur sets in the token store. Players will prefer the token store than normal Dinoville stores (for its little variety and high costs in gold).

Honestly, the other stores have potential if they update properly.

Slot machine will return?

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What will happen to the other stores in DinoVille, will they leave? or will they continue? I say this because it was mentioned that there would be clothing and fur sets in the token store. Players will prefer the token store than normal Dinoville stores (for its little variety and high costs in gold).

Slot machine will return?
in new store tokens will be required to buy anything, in current stores its not. i dont think that devs said exactly that there will be fur clothes in that store, just "exclusive" clothes and skins ;d

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

There should be an alternate way to get clothes rather from Tokens only. Perhaps, keeping the most premium and desired wearables for Token purchase only where players would fight for it and leave the normal clothes (clothes that are currently sold at the Ladies Luxury Clothes & Premium Ranger Clothes) to be purchased with Goldcoin but at a reduced cost.

(/)

Status
Not open for further replies.