Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Não acho interessante mudar a forma das eleições, mas já que querem tanto outras formas de ganhar fama, poderia fazer algo em relação às guerras, ganhando fama só de matar clãs inimigos, para isto teria que ser qualificado um sistema de alianças anteriores. Deixando essas 2 formas de obter fama, pelos portais e individualmente. Claro que os portais dariam mais fama, isto é obvio, o clã gasta abastecimento defendendo, tem que ter alguma vantagem.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Capture the Flag; Deathmatch; Capture zones; Missions. etc
Capture the Flag & Capture zone are basically the same thing, like capturing Gates and Claims and finally, the map.

As for Deathmatch, I wouldn't mind if something else were to be introduced. Since all we do is Mission and some wars that don't happen every day.

i've seen a lot of sheriffs quit almost immediately after winning their election because there's just not really much to do aside from wars, which... are also very rare these days.
:info:

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Não acho interessante mudar a forma das eleições, mas já que querem tanto outras formas de ganhar fama, poderia fazer algo em relação às guerras, ganhando fama só de matar clãs inimigos, para isto teria que ser qualificado um sistema de alianças anteriores. Deixando essas 2 formas de obter fama, pelos portais e individualmente. Claro que os portais dariam mais fama, isto é obvio, o clã gasta abastecimento defendendo, tem que ter alguma vantagem.
Mano, isso consegue ser mais injusto ainda kkkk

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Mano, isso consegue ser mais injusto ainda kkkk
É muito complicado alterar as eleições, vocês querem que todos tenham chance de pegar Rex, mas não entendem que, os mapas são dominancia, claro que quem tem portais vai dizer quem deve pegar Rex. Vejo algumas pessoas que querem apenas que um Rex caia no seu colo do nada, o sistema atual é ruim? Não. É o mais justo possível? Também não, se eu não preciso abastecer e defender um mapa, para que eu teria um? Não teria vantagem alguma, melhor pegar o Rex individualmente então, vocês falam coisas sem sentido algum, Querem adicionar novas formas de obter fama, tranquilo, é muito bom. Mas parecem que querem abolir o sistema atual, e para isso teriam que alterar o sistema de mapas de qualquer maneira, não da para fazer uma coisa sem outra.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
É muito complicado alterar as eleições, vocês querem que todos tenham chance de pegar Rex, mas não entendem que, os mapas são dominancia, claro que quem tem portais vai dizer quem deve pegar Rex. Vejo algumas pessoas que querem apenas que um Rex caia no seu colo do nada, o sistema atual é ruim? Não. É o mais justo possível? Também não, se eu não preciso abastecer e defender um mapa, para que eu teria um? Não teria vantagem alguma, melhor pegar o Rex individualmente então, vocês falam coisas sem sentido algum, Querem adicionar novas formas de obter fama, tranquilo, é muito bom. Mas parecem que querem abolir o sistema atual, e para isso teriam que alterar o sistema de mapas de qualquer maneira, não da para fazer uma coisa sem outra.
Traduza minha última postagem q deve estar 6 ou 7 acima que vc terá a minha resposta.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I have an idea:

A new building in which clans can apply, the clan that applies will have access to a table. The portals now instead of generating fame, would generate points for the table, this would completely disarm any alliance since winning the rex will be merit of each clan. The frequency of the sheriffs would be the same, clan that finishes top in the table will take a place for the rex, the clan leader will give this space to the player he chooses, this is already a private matter for each clan, I don't think we have to interfere with this.
can you explain better? I do not know if I understand.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I think that part of the fame / election problems has already been solved in the past, that it was the player's system to collect his own fame and supply his own portal / mine, you supply and earn rex on your own merit, but there will still be a list of rex , and alliances ...

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
I think that part of the fame / election problems has already been solved in the past, that it was the player's system to collect his own fame and supply his own portal / mine, you supply and earn rex on your own merit, but there will still be a list of rex , and alliances ...
That system was also more money oriented ,because a single player cannot get enough supplies to fully supply the map without having to purchase gold coins,as the number of buildings is also higher now.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
From what I get ,the essence is the lack of competitiveness among the sheriff candidates in the alliance or the candidates which are not part of alliance ,because they have to rely upon the fame that alliance allows them to have so they can't be competitive against each other ,if they do ,they won't get fames ,so my suggestion ,fame should be a parameter in the election to reach until the rank of a Marshall only ,for sheriff all the candidates duel each other in some sort of official matches held by townhall after the deadline with some specified rules ofcourse ,whoever gets the most kills in those matches be the sheriff. This idea is based on my thinking that an election isnt an election if the winner is fixed months ago. Everyone deserves a chance.
However alliance will still have some degree of control over the governor elections but as the term is shorter of governor elections ,it should be fine.
Also ,as there is only one governor election slot ,it makes no sense for there to be more election slots in higher ranks of assistant deputy ,deputy and marshals.
To me ,this is a good way for a sheriff to be elected ,regardless of which clan ally or enemy ,there should be restrictions for this as to the maximum number of applications in an election.

logstar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-KingAxon-
Clan
Army Of Darkness
I agree with the idea of this t-rex unlock with gold because
Some of the players I saw did not become sheriffs because of a clan enmity they did not get a T-rex
I'm writing this as a player with a t-rex

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
I agree with the idea of this t-rex unlock with gold because
Some of the players I saw did not become sheriffs because of a clan enmity they did not get a T-rex
I'm writing this as a player with a t-rex
Yes this very true bc of clan problems nobody cannot get rex why bc leader wont its not fair !

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
The city hall will continue, in addition to being spoken by the highway it also does not present any problem, what makes it unfair are the players. Their idea may be interesting, but continuing to leave fame in the hands of the clan will not change anything, they can easily decide which one will win and receive fame. We need alternative ways that you are not dependent on others, where you can thrive on your own merit even if it is more difficult, but we need it urgently.
No, what you propose is an easier way to obtain the rex, the clans are to obtain the rex. My system does not allow alliances since an alliance is useless and establishing turns if the confrontations are drawn. Winning the Rex will be the merit of each clan and it is easier to gather 20 players in a short period of time than to gather 80 for a massive war

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
For me, this is more of a regress than progress compared to the current system of how players get Sheriff.

Points 2,3 and 4 are the main issues. They take away the freedom compared to the current system in live servers. I don't think that restricting how many players in a war is the best way to go. Nobody would like it.

The way we get Rex right now has more options, we can make war whenever we want, with any number of players, we capture the towers and collect the fame.
in the first place it has no comparison with the current system, my system ends with alliances, obtaining the rex will be merit of each clan. When establishing a leaderboard, the clan that best fights will be the one who takes the rex, it would be competition and not opportunism.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
can you explain better? I do not know if I understand.
clans will receive rex if they finish first in a leaderboard, every 15 days.
to obtain points the clans will wage wars or any type of other activity.
Clan that wants to participate must register in a new building or in the already obsolete town hall.
Clan that is first will take a quota, ticket, key or whatever to unlock rex and that clan will decide who to give it to.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
The only unfair thing currently in the game is massive alliances, taking away any chance for a rival clan to get anything. The rest of the alleged "injustices" are the whining of the players who want to get the easier rex.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
in the first place it has no comparison with the current system, my system ends with alliances, obtaining the rex will be merit of each clan. When establishing a leaderboard, the clan that best fights will be the one who takes the rex, it would be competition and not opportunism.
your system completely destroys not only alliances but wars outside of this leaderboard idea that you're talking about,which I believe wasn't what the devs want to change

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
your system completely destroys not only alliances but wars outside of this leaderboard idea that you're talking about,which I believe wasn't what the devs want to change
Well, the free wars and pvp continue, only that with them you will not get points to win the rex.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
No, what you propose is an easier way to obtain the rex, the clans are to obtain the rex. My system does not allow alliances since an alliance is useless and establishing turns if the confrontations are drawn. Winning the Rex will be the merit of each clan and it is easier to gather 20 players in a short period of time than to gather 80 for a massive war
But I did not propose anything 😂, because there is still no way to give an idea since no one knows what can be changed. The only thing I advocate is the end of the clan's sovereignty over the decisions of who is going to receive fame, this opens up several loopholes for misuse and self-benefit, so only the player should be responsible for their achievements and receive according to their effort. and that can directly influence the end of the game and the path to it. Tell how it will only be possible when the DEV's present their ideas.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
But I did not propose anything 😂, because there is still no way to give an idea since no one knows what can be changed. The only thing I advocate is the end of the clan's sovereignty over the decisions of who is going to receive fame, this opens up several loopholes for misuse and self-benefit, so only the player should be responsible for their achievements and receive according to their effort. and that can directly influence the end of the game and the path to it. Tell how it will only be possible when the DEV's present their ideas.
I'm sorry you're in a bad clan, but my reality is totally different. My clan is from 2012 and from that time to the present there were only 2 charges that we gave that we later questioned. The rest are fully deserved.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I already gave an idea, to promote competitiveness and meritocracy. A clan is a group of united players, if you want each player to be able to obtain a position on their own, you take away a lot of role from the function of a clan.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I'm sorry you're in a bad clan, but my reality is totally different. My clan is from 2012 and from that time to the present there were only 2 charges that we gave that we later questioned. The rest are fully deserved.
My bad clan is called America 4. I have the slight impression that you must be the leader or the right hand of some clan, it is the only possibility to defend that only a restricted group is responsible for what is produced by a much larger group ... Or maybe you live in a place where there are no dishonest people, but unfortunately that is not the reality of the world. Clans would not be useless as they have several functions beyond fame and can also help in the defense of portals, an example of how to solve part of this problem is to allocate only 30% of the fame collected to the clan's reserves and the other 70% would be distributed. proportionately to those who supplied the facility. As I said, it is not yet time to say "how", just the "why" of the changes.

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
[QUOTE = "Agusdim, postagem: 59066, membro: 24496"]
os clãs receberão rex se terminarem em primeiro na tabela de classificação, a cada 15 dias.
para obter pontos, os clãs farão guerras ou qualquer outro tipo de atividade.
O clã que deseja participar deve se registrar em um novo prédio ou na já obsoleta prefeitura.
O primeiro clã pegará uma cota, tíquete, chave ou o que quer que seja para desbloquear o rex e esse clã decidirá a quem dá-lo.
[/ CITAR]

Isso não muda nada, os clãs dominantes iriam combinar quem iria levar a classificação a cada 15 dias. Iriam ser aliados de qualquer maneira, ninguem iria arriscar querer levar todos os Rex a cada 15 dias, seria fazer inimigo todos.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Isso não muda nada, os clãs dominantes iriam combinar quem iria levar a classificação a cada 15 dias. Iriam ser aliados de qualquer maneira, ninguem iria arriscar querer levar todos os Rex a cada 15 dias, seria fazer inimigo todos.
Claro que cambiaria, las alianzas actuales se basan en el beneficio propio, por ejemplo, mi clan pertenece a una alianza de otros 5 clanes y no traicionariamos ya que tendriamos que enfrentarnos a esos 5 clanes restantes por el rex.
Con mi sistema un clan se enfrenta 1vs1 por los rex. Si tu clan no tiene ningun aliado y estas solo en un servidor sigues teniendo oportunidad de ganar ya que vas 1vs1 contra los clanes de la tabla.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Supongamos que quiero hacer un arreglo con otro clan para determinar el resultado de un enfrentamiento, dejarme ganar o que ellos se dejen ganar, ok de que me sirve eso si luego puede venir otro clan y ganarle al mio, o a mi aliado? la unica forma de que salga algo de esto es si TODOS los clanes se ponen deacuerdo para determinar los resultados, y en un servidor con tanta diferencia de pensamientos es muy dificil que ocurra esto. Con 1 solo clan que no apoye ese arreglo ya es mas que suficiente para que una alianza masiva no funcione.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
free wars for what? i doubt anyone would want to kill eachother without a benefit
So we are not talking about the same game, there are always free wars, sometimes there are wars without draining a single portal, there are also friendly wars, multiplayer pvps, players make friendly wars because there is not much else to do in the game xd

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I created a suggestion on that topic, if you can see and give a suggestion and feedback it would be great ^^

Joss3

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
JOS3
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
[QUOTE = "cOsMiNN, publicación: 59074, miembro: 25639"]
guerras libres para que? Dudo que alguien quiera matarse sin un beneficio
[/CITA]
como que na? todo sea por los jajas..