St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Nem rex eu tenho, o que vocês querem é maneira fácil de pegar REX. Querem um? Abasteça, defenda e espere a sua vez como todos os outros fizeram.

Mas o lider do seu clã só da rex para amigos? Será mesmo? Ou você é apenas um encostado esperando um Rex no seu colo? Querem criar outras maneiras de conseguir fama? Apoio totalmente, não somente pelos portais e minas, poderiam fazer um sistema de pontuação de guerra, onde seriam conquistadas as medalhas individualmente, tanto quanto por meio de portais, vejo a desculpa se não ter moedas para abastecer, conheço várias pessoas que pegaram somente ajudando o clã, sem contribuir com unico ponto de abastecimento, depende do seu clã, se você escolhe um clã podre, onde é so abastecer e pegar o rex, me diga que eu mesmo vou pra ele. A vida não funciona assim.

No final precisamos adicionar novas formas de ganhar fama, mas não alterar a forma das eleições, seria somente rir da cada de quem ficou anos tentando pegar REX, ou de quem esta nesse momento na luta. :)

I'm practically 8 years on the same server, and I'm waiting until today to win a sherrif, due to several past issues, but I'm still here waiting, and fighting to get it, the more I help my clan, and the more I try, the closer he is , and with that I learn to be patient, and to know that the difficult things give an even greater reward!
My clan had disappeared for 3 years, and today I will finally be able to win a sherrif in it, thus fulfilling one of my dreams.

I think it is very bad to want something that is objective of the game, in an easy way.

Look at me, 8 years without winning practically, and I don't complain.
As soon as they have patience, that one can do it!

Hearty

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Heartless -
Clan
InvictO
@Highway
Many of people are crying that its unfair that rex gonna be free for everyone, because they worked hard for this bla-bla, were spend their money. Well, they are right for somehow, what if their reward gonna be special rare skins only for people who won rex un past, around 5 special skins for them and 25k gc for them also? I dont know, its like an idea.
Or, what if you guys gonna add more places for sheriff and make 7 days for wait to get this, not 2 weeks :/

This game is almost bored, worthless for spend our money here, because the support works worst one. One day they banning people just because they wrote "aq" 30d or perma, the second trying their luck and never gets mute or something like that. If game already did MUTE FUNCTION why people is still getting bans, everyone who doesnt like to see bad words or insults can use this function and noone will get ban, people gonna stay and play with peace? Why ure guys banning your own players meanwhile you know that 2 years more game gonna die already?
One more nice idea that you can unban whole ds accounts since 2013-2021 and let people play normal, already ppl who got ban since 2013-2019 have a chance to try play their old accounts, why not? I think PERMA is useless ban.
PS im just saying some facts that game is f-up for real, i think many ppl gonna agree with my last words about useless bans etc.
thank

@Highway

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Many of people are crying that its unfair that rex gonna be free for everyone, because they worked hard for this bla-bla, were spend their money. Well, they are right for somehow, what if their reward gonna be special rare skins only for people who won rex un past, around 5 special skins for them and 25k gc for them also? I dont know, its like an idea.
When did Devs say that Rex would be free? Quote it for me.

I don't understand the hysteria as to why people are saying it's gonna be free.

What do I miss here?

One more nice idea that you can unban whole ds accounts since 2013-2021 and let people play normal, already ppl who got ban since 2013-2019 have a chance to try play their old accounts, why not? I think PERMA is useless ban.
Perma bans are for players who have been reported to Support multiple times for breaking the rules. This part doesn't make sense.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Can the developers post their idea already of the way they view the new End Game? - We'd need a starting point to give a strong argument about the upcoming future changes.

I feel so lost reading through this Dev Shack. People are literally confused at this point.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Can the developers post their idea already of the way they view the new End Game? - We'd need a starting point to give a strong argument about the upcoming future changes.

I feel so lost reading through this Dev Shack. People are literally confused at this point.
Exactly

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
2 friends go for tournament and decide who of them gonna die and get fame :p
That is why the formation of the keys must be random, you sign up and the system defines your opponent. In order for there to be any abuse, you and your friend should reach the end of a stage to give the place to the other, or else you and 15 other friends sign up at once, something that I think is a bit difficult since several other 55 are also going to want to participate.
Finally, the biggest prize would be offered to whoever wins the tournament, so whoever wants to cheat will have to have their friends win the 4 phases, and if that happens it would already be for skill, and not for cheating (unless the 4 phases are always composed of 16 friends, but who has 16 friends? :LOL: )

Remembering that it would be exclusive for lvls 55.

Hearty

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Heartless -
Clan
InvictO
Perma bans are for players who have been reported to Support multiple times for breaking the rules. This part doesn't make sense.
[/QUOTE]

йуйцqewqw is mine account and i choose what to do with it, i was upgrading, i was spending my moneys and if i wanna share, i gonna share it, why they making useless rules, ble. Don't start an drama here, im hust telling some facts that bans etc is useless in ds for nowadays :/

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
йуйцqewqw is mine account and i choose what to do with it, i was upgrading, i was spending my moneys and if i wanna share, i gonna share it, why they making useless rules, ble. Don't start an drama here, im hust telling some facts that bans etc is useless in ds for nowadays :/
So share your bank account, your facebook account, all your personal data as sharing an account means nothing to u :ROFLMAO:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
unless the 4 phases are always composed of 16 friends, but who has 16 friends? :LOL:

Remembering that it would be exclusive for lvls 55.
big alliances. as for me the idea is not bad, but can be easily abused

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

We are on it - Currently working on it with the Tester team to get an early impression etc.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
First of all, yes, this idea is definitely crazy!
Analyzing main points of the game, and the suggestions of the developers. I found it interesting to move a little on the DinoVille map, since there are main points within the game which is Hunting. I would like to see Canyon Dinoville alive, after all, there are residents, but it does not mean that there are no teleport portals, or even some home of the exession of Hope Simmons, Dan Wright, and Tom Wolfe.
I added 3 new "deposits" in DinoVille, as the price for increased inventory and deposit is extremely high, 3 deposits for, clothing, items, and furs. The central deposit of Dinoville would serve as much for items, clothes, furs etc ...

Just like in good old mystery games, everything has a story. Examples, we have a Pirate Galaxy spaceship, it would be nice to have a connection between everything, you know in detective games? "You found evidence", in the case at DinoStorm "you found a memory" (since everyone lives in space). Adding the "Stories" achievement list, completing the hidden stories across the maps! Esteareggs are not difficult to create, you just need creativity!
When you find a place that contains some "story", it would be interesting to show up some NPC to offer you special group missions for everyone to play together!
And of course, as we are talking about at the end of the game, the stories would have to be unlocked only by players with a maximum level of 55. @Highway
View attachment 41433View attachment 41434

View attachment 41432
How about optimizing the Dino Storm client before putting new things into practice after the rex, what to make the game fun, etc ...

Even with a great computer, and a great internet connection, I, among many, have the drop in FPS, since in meetings with many players in one place (Sheriff's Party, and War). In the same, using the minimum quality the drop in FPS is present.
@Highway

Thomas Ds.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
_ T H O M A S _
Clan
Destiny
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)
If you really planning to make the rex free dino for all , Then remember many players spent much money to get that dino and that's not fair for who put much money in this game to get rex , You must compensate them for all the money they spent for all this wars to get the rex.

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
If you really planning to make the rex free dino for all , Then remember many players spent much money to get that dino and that's not fair for who put much money in this game to get rex , You must compensate them for all the money they spent for all this wars to get the rex.

View attachment 41453
LOL please show me and for everyone where any dev said that rex will be for free, some people made rumor and others without any proves believe in nonsense, its pathetic!!! somebody before in this thread said that rex wont be free and pointed that HIGHWAY said that he has said town hall and other related things will stay..........
Thats a good question. At best we want to keep the core mechanics in tact (town hall, game buildings, etc.) and find a solution that improves on the defined goals without taking ages to develop. Sometime small changes can already have a big effect. We have outline a few ideas and might post an early draft here soon.

Pensador

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
ElCarniceiro
Clan
Nenhum
[QUOTE = "Rodovia, postagem: 58484, membro: 15"]
Agradecemos todos os comentários recebidos, pois são importantes e valiosos para o desenvolvimento do Dino Storm. As sugestões que você nos enviou até agora nos mostraram que nossos planos para ajustar os mapas do jogo não afetariam realmente a raiz dos problemas em questão e, portanto, não teriam os efeitos desejados pela comunidade.
Embora haja muitas facetas e perspectivas diferentes em seus comentários, a maioria de vocês escreveu sobre como atacar e controlar sites para ganhar fama e, por fim, ser eleito xerife na prefeitura, que também fornece acesso ao precioso tiranossauro rex. No entanto, os aspectos mais óbvios na jogabilidade nem sempre são os que estão na raiz do problema, e é por isso que tentamos cavar mais fundo e obter dados analíticos adicionais - do jogo, testadores e GMs. Assim, queremos chegar ao cerne da questão. Partindo das observações que fizemos até agora, não estamos convencidos de que revisar os mapas do jogo por si só melhoraria a jogabilidade o suficiente para ser satisfatória.

Nos últimos dias, discutimos intensamente uma série de iterações e conceitos de design - mas quanto mais avançávamos e discutíamos as soluções possíveis, mais se tornava óbvio que precisaríamos realmente pensar em mudar o caminho principal de jogo para desbloquear T- Rex. Já tínhamos ideias para mudar a mecânica e os conceitos do final de jogo em nossa lista de tarefas e agora precisamos descobrir se teremos que lidar com essas ideias antes ou depois de quaisquer ajustes potenciais no mapa serem feitos.

Nós condensamos a lista de problemas e pontos que precisam ser resolvidos para:
  • Alianças que abrangem o servidor, fazendo uso indevido de sua influência, decidindo quem ganha e quem não consegue o T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame assim que T-Rex for desbloqueado
  • Jogabilidade entediante e previsível em sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Deixe-nos saber o que você pensa, ou se estão faltando pontos importantes importantes! ;)
[/CITAR]

Gostaria de saber quais as ideias para tornar isso possivel

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force

i agree with this. it seems like people are coming up with ideas that are then for some reason being taken as fact? i think the devs need to clarify some things here. it also seems like people are more focused on ways of obtaining rex rather than what they're going to do after they win rex. i think worrying about the endgame is more important than worrying about different ways to get fame, at least right now. there are a lot of sheriffs in this game considering its been around for quite a few years at this point and i've seen a lot of sheriffs quit almost immediately after winning their election because there's just not really much to do aside from wars, which... are also very rare these days.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
i agree with this. it seems like people are coming up with ideas that are then for some reason being taken as fact? i think the devs need to clarify some things here. it also seems like people are more focused on ways of obtaining rex rather than what they're going to do after they win rex. i think worrying about the endgame is more important than worrying about different ways to get fame, at least right now. there are a lot of sheriffs in this game considering its been around for quite a few years at this point and i've seen a lot of sheriffs quit almost immediately after winning their election because there's just not really much to do aside from wars, which... are also very rare these days.
It seems that the "end of the game" they understand how to give rex for free

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-A S L A N -
Clan
Legends
Dino Storm'un gelişimi için hem önemli hem de değerli olduğu için gelen tüm geri bildirimler için minnettarız. Şimdiye kadar bize gönderdiğiniz öneriler, oyunun haritalarını ayarlama planlarımızın eldeki sorunların kökünü gerçekten etkilemeyeceğini ve bu nedenle topluluk tarafından istenen etkilere sahip olmayacağını göstermiştir.
Geri bildiriminizde birçok farklı yön ve bakış açısı olmasına rağmen, çoğunuz şöhret kazanmak ve nihayetinde değerli tyrannosaurus Rex'e erişim sağlayan Belediye binasında Şerif seçilmek için sitelere saldırmak ve kontrol etmek hakkında yazdınız. Bununla birlikte, oyundaki en belirgin yönler her zaman sorunun kökeninde olanlar değildir, bu yüzden daha derine inmeye ve ek analitik veriler elde etmeye çalışıyoruz—oyundan, test edicilerden ve Gm'lerden. Bu şekilde, konunun özüne ulaşmak istiyoruz. Gitmekten gözlemler biz yapmış şimdiye kadar, biz değil ikna değiştirici oyun haritalar yalnız oyun geliştirmek için yeterince tatmin edici olacaktır.

Son birkaç gün içinde, bir dizi tasarım yinelemesini ve konseptini yoğun bir şekilde tartıştık—ancak olası çözümleri ne kadar ileri gidip tartışırsak, T-Rex'in kilidini açmak için ana oyun yolunu değiştirmeyi düşünmemiz gerektiği o kadar belirgin hale geldi. Yapılacaklar listemizdeki oyun sonu mekaniğini ve kavramlarını değiştirmek için zaten fikirlerimiz vardı ve şimdi bu fikirleri herhangi bir potansiyel harita ayarlaması yapılmadan önce veya sonra ele almamız gerekip gerekmediğini anlamamız gerekiyordu.

Ele alınması gereken konuların ve noktaların listesini şu şekilde özetledik:
  • Sunucu kapsayan ittifaklar, etkilerini kötüye kullanarak, T-Rex'i kimin alıp almayacağına karar veriyor
  • T-Rex kilidi açılır açılmaz oyun sonu
  • Sitelerin etrafında oldukça sıkıcı ve öngörülebilir bir oyun (Seyahat kapıları, iddialar)

Ne düşündüğünüzü bize bildirin ya da önemli önemli noktaları kaçırırsak! ;)
[/TIRNAK]
şimdi, bu son güncellemede yapılan kötü yapılandırmalar hala çözülmeden önce yeni güncellemeden bahsediyorsunuz.
son kötü güncellemeden sonra, umarım bu yeni güncelleme oyunu daha da kötüleştirmez

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
[QUOTE = "ThiagoXDestruidor, mesaj: 58780, üye: 1408"]
Bir rexim bile yok, istediğiniz şey REX elde etmenin kolay bir yolu. Bir tane ister misin? Yakıt, savun ve herkes gibi sıranı bekle.

Ama klanınızın lideri sadece arkadaşlar için rex mi? Gerçekten mi? Yoksa kucağınızda bir Rex'e mi yaslanıyorsunuz? Şöhrete ulaşmak için başka yollar yaratmak ister misiniz? Tamamen destekliyorum, sadece portallar ve mayınlar aracılığıyla değil, madalyaların tek tek kazanılacağı bir savaş puanlama sistemi yapabilecekleri kadar, portallar aracılığıyla da, mazereti görüyorum, eğer tedarik edecek madeni param yoksa, birkaç kişiyi tanıyorum Kim sadece klana yardım ederek, tek bir tedarik noktası ile katkıda bulunmadan, klanınıza bağlıdır, eğer sadece rex tedarik edip almak zorunda olduğunuz çürümüş bir klan seçerseniz, bana ona kendim gideceğimi söyleyin. Hayat böyle yürümüyor.

Sonunda şöhret kazanmak için yeni yollar eklemeliyiz, ancak seçimlerin şeklini değiştirmemeliyiz, bu sadece yıllarını REX'i yakalamak için harcayanlara ya da o anda kavgada olanlara gülmek olur. :)
[/ ALINTI]

Yeah ım sorry but this comment very funny... Why ı must wait many years for use this dino ??? Tell me that ? Lıke ı said u guys just not want another players use this dino why bc you have Plase Think another players thats all... I have not this tıme ı cannot wait many years for what ?? Funny dude very funny

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
[QUOTE = "ThiagoXDestruidor, mesaj: 58780, üye: 1408"]
Bir rexim bile yok, istediğiniz şey REX elde etmenin kolay bir yolu. Bir tane ister misin? Yakıt, savun ve herkes gibi sıranı bekle.

Ama klanınızın lideri sadece arkadaşlar için rex mi? Gerçekten mi? Yoksa kucağınızda bir Rex'e mi yaslanıyorsunuz? Şöhrete ulaşmak için başka yollar yaratmak ister misiniz? Tamamen destekliyorum, sadece portallar ve mayınlar aracılığıyla değil, madalyaların tek tek kazanılacağı bir savaş puanlama sistemi yapabilecekleri kadar, portallar aracılığıyla da, mazereti görüyorum, eğer tedarik edecek madeni param yoksa, birkaç kişiyi tanıyorum Kim sadece klana yardım ederek, tek bir tedarik noktası ile katkıda bulunmadan, klanınıza bağlıdır, eğer sadece rex tedarik edip almak zorunda olduğunuz çürümüş bir klan seçerseniz, bana ona kendim gideceğimi söyleyin. Hayat böyle yürümüyor.

Sonunda şöhret kazanmak için yeni yollar eklemeliyiz, ancak seçimlerin şeklini değiştirmemeliyiz, bu sadece yıllarını REX'i yakalamak için harcayanlara ya da o anda kavgada olanlara gülmek olur. :)
[/ ALINTI]

Yeah ım sorry but this comment very funny... Why ı must wait many years for use this dino ??? Tell me that ? Lıke ı said u guys just not want another players use this dino why bc you have Plase Think another players thats all... I have not this tıme ı cannot wait many years for what ?? Funny dude very funny
Welcome to life, where you can't have everything you want ^^. But that's not a question, do you want to ruin the game just to have rex? Where's the fun in the game? What is the objective? Just get full 55?
Get that idea out of the head that they will release rex for gold. You have no valid arguments.
And the funny thing is that you don't understand what is being asked in this topic, again, NO ONE said anything about taking rex with gold. The issue is alliances, struggles and wars.
Assuming they release the rex, tell me what is the purpose of the game?

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
Welcome to life, where you can't have everything you want ^^. But that's not a question, do you want to ruin the game just to have rex? Where's the fun in the game? What is the objective? Just get full 55?
Get that idea out of the head that they will release rex for gold. You have no valid arguments.
And the funny thing is that you don't understand what is being asked in this topic, again, NO ONE said anything about taking rex with gold. The issue is alliances, struggles and wars.
Assuming they release the rex, tell me what is the purpose of the game?
[/ ALINTI]
This only think yoursefl looks lıke that nothing more

- Souldger -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Souldger -
Clan
- Lost Legion -
Personalmente creo que si deberían existir otras opciones para ganar Rex, ya que me parece injusto que una Alianza diga quien gana o quien no, el Rex es uno de los dinos mas deseados del juego y obtenerlo es una gran victoria, pero tener que irte a una Alianza que no te gusta con gente que no te agrada solo para obtenerlo me parece feo, por ejemplo, en America_1 prácticamente si no sos de la Alianza dominante es mejor que te vayas olvidando de ganar Rex, es por eso que estoy de acuerdo con la idea, y no me malinterpreten, estoy de acuerdo con que se tenga que mantener las zonas y donar para conseguir el puesto de Sheriff, pero ¿cuanto tiempo tiene que pasar? ¿Meses? ¿Años? por favor, vi como algunos iniciaban el juego a inicios de año y ya obtenían Rex a final del mismo año, y hay algunos quienes literalmente esperan 8 años para ganarlo y siguen esperando.

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
@Kadir_145 I'm waiting for you to say what the goal is if the rex is free
I want special somethings its a pvp game I told you but u wont understand that... My advice this dino can be unlock just with ( Gold Coins) So this not free why u not read that ??...

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
[QUOTE = "- Souldger -, postagem: 58850, membro: 24505"]
Pessoalmente creo que si deberían existir otras opciones para ganar Rex, ya que me parece injusto que una Alianza diga quien gana o quien no, el Rex es uno de los dinos mas deseados del juego y obtenerlo es una gran victoria, pero tener que irte a una Alianza que não te gusta con gente que não te agrada solo para obtenerlo me parece feo, por ejemplo, en America_1 prácticamente si no sos de la Alianza dominante es mejor que te vayas olvidando de ganar Rex, es por eso que estoy de acuerdo con la idea, y no me malinterpreten, estoy de acuerdo con que se tenga que mantener las zonas y donar para conseguir el puesto de Sheriff, pero ¿cuanto tiempo tiene que pasar? ¿Meses? ¿Años? por favor, vi como algunos iniciaban el juego a inicios de año y ya obtenían Rex a final del mismo año,
[/ CITAR]

Bueno bro, yo te entiendo, ser enemigo no es nada facil, e exige mucha lealtad para serlo, porque sabemos que la mayoria se va a clanes dominantes.
Pero no creo que sea mejor dar sherrif de otras maneras asi, si no igualar los lados, tanto para el enemigo cuanto para el dominante, para que realmente sea algo disputado, e no un regalo dado solo por la alianza.
Asi que seria bueno, que quien no tubiera zonas, e drenara un clan, ganara una buena parte de fama de la zona mientras la baja, de manera que cuanto mas drenas, mas ganas fama para tu clan.
Claro, sem séria facil com esa manera que existe de perder artos dds en una guerra, pero podria ganar asi.
O si no haber otra manera de ganar fama, sin que tubiera zonas, e que solo clanes sin portales lograran esa manera de ganar fama, e el clan mas fuerte de los enemigos lleva mas fama.
Pero dejar sherrif desbloqueable, seria de mal conducta a varios otros que se esfuerzaron para ganarlo ("Quitando los que en menos de 1 año lograron")

E de facto, tenia que haber algo como: Cuanto mas tiempo tienes en el juego, te desbloquea las elecciones para um dia postularte.

Last edited:

ForceLine

Reaction score
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)
Poderia ser feita uma alteração apenas no modo de drenagem dos portais para tirar melhores conclusões. Adicionar vida nos portais para ser atacado com as próprias armas equipadas no ranger.

ForceLine

Reaction score
Olá me chamo Kaio más no jogo sou conhecido como ForceLine_MD America_2 desde 2012.

Devido ao aumento significativo de níveis e mapas cheguei a seguinte conclusão. Quando nível máximo conquista o cargo de xerife e monta sobre seu rex o jogo se torna rotineiro e cansativo devido a caça repetitiva, mesmos locais, dinossauros e bandidos.
Entretanto tive uma idéia para minimizar essa rotina!
Surgimento aleatório de missões e grupos de bandidos e dinossauros de todos níveis por todos os mapas. Remapear o reaparecimento dos mesmos deixando o tráfego liberado por todos os mapas, evitando o ataque de bandidos e alfas ao jogador de nível inferior"
Estabelecer regra que o jogadores não ataca bandidos e dinossauros de nível inferior "evitando que níveis superiores interrompa a caça do nível inferior"

O requisito de nível para o ataque dos portais e minas deve ser mantido por razão de equilíbrio.
Se tratando de equilíbrio, vemos que alianças e clãs dominam servidores decidindo quem ganha ou não.
No meu ponto de vista é impossível acabar com esse problema, pois sempre vai haver alianças entre clãs!
Creio que o problema está na forma de drenagem dos portais e minas. Conheço outros jogos que clãs e guildas dominam o servidor porém o modo de jogo é diferente. O jogador ataca os portais com suas próprias armas no jogo junto aos membros do clã para que seja rápido. Creio que assim os jogadores possam usar melhores táticas de batalhas.
Portais e minas deveriam ter defesa física algo não muito forte, apenas para evitar o aborrecimento de qualquer um atacar "uma arma de defesa para ser mais específico".

Com certeza seria emocionante procurar bandidos e dinossauros do seu nível por todos os mapas "aumentará o diálogo entre jogadores a troca de informações para localizar caças do seu nível"
Contudo poderíamos caçar próximo aos nossos portais e minas onde quer que seja.
Evitando a fadiga e a mesmice de sempre estar no mesmo local fazendo a mesma tarefa.
Atacar portais em grupo também traria novas experiências e táticas diferentes para conseguir ganhar fama.

Deixem suas opiniões, forte abraço! Atenciosamente ForceLine

ForceLine

Reaction score
Tive idéias e sugestões com essa mesma intenção a alguns anos atrás.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Hisoka.
Clan
Greek Aces
U can actually add some more dinos, U can add some daily quests for certain rewards, U can add some weekly challenges for rewards, u can add soo many great stuff. I think u don't have tools, u don't have people, U don't have skills/tools to do all this stuff(Not insulting or offending someone) that's why it's hard for u to do all of these stuffs. I've seen you added a new look for guns, add for dinos too. We would like the idea of rivals/allies thing. looking like a sign/symbol or something that show's u who's ally or not. Add more spaces for sheriffs and decrease the time waiting from 14 days or 16 to 5 days or 4 days. Do more stacks as Draxth had that idea: From 250 basics boosters, turn these into 500. For stones too, as higher as u reach in lvl, the stack increases, as it goes for items. Stack the medals too, instead of 25, put it as 50. As a leader/Right hand, when ur giving medals to ur members, instead of choosing the 1/25 medals method, just put a bar to write the number, and give all the medals away: Like, a text bar with: ''How many medals would u like to give away'' You type the number and boom. Instead of 25/1 medal/s, u should give like 100 away, depending on ur inventory, would make our life more easier. Also, Add more chats and try to get rid of that ''International chat. For example: Russian/Romanian/Arabian/Egyptian and the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.