vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Personally I think the sheriff equipment looks cool especially the visor but I still think they should add double stats to the sheriff cloth to make them really worth spending 1999 gold and the 3 thousand+ fame. Many sheriff and long time player already have q7 and above cloth for their war set. There is no point for those players to waste that much time on sheriff cloth that are not worth it. Right now it's just a cosmetic and if you want good attribute you will have to gamble so much gc and fame.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Personally I think the sheriff equipment looks cool especially the visor but I still think they should add double stats to the sheriff cloth to make them really worth spending 1999 gold and the 3 thousand+ fame. Many sheriff and long time player already have q7 and above cloth for their war set. There is no point for those players to waste that much time on sheriff cloth that are not worth it. Right now it's just a cosmetic and if you want good attribute you will have to gamble so much gc and fame.
not many sheriffs have above 7q and double stats would make it just p2w and as devs said before, prices seem big now, but when townhall will be reworked, it wont seem big price, in other words ig those prices are adjusted for townhall

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway
I think the range of the jump gates should be increased

this way it is not useful at all and will have no effect on wars
in maujak mountains there are no useful spots at all where links could be placed

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
not many sheriffs have above 7q and double stats would make it just p2w and as devs said before,
-I have to disagree here, the game is already p2w and the silver crown store is still p2w with extra steps.
1 full set of q10 sheriff cost that much
1660124776437.png
If you think about it, to get that much fame also requires a lot of money. So saying that it isn't p2w yet is very wrong.
prices seem big now, but when townhall will be reworked, it wont seem big price, in other words ig those prices are adjusted for townhall
-I also have to disagree here, the price will still remain big. I mean to say that it will still require near 11.8 Million fame or more for the full set although the addition of getting silver token from townhall just make it QUICKER to acquire the silver crowns. It does by no mean make it seem like a lesser price.

There are 66 slots in the townhall, 11 for gold tier,11 for silver tier and 44 for bronze tier.
In those 66 slots you have multiple group of people competing for it. 2 of those are reserved for big alliances sheriff and governor. The rest will be fought over by people of the same alliance and don't think that it end here, enemy sides will just constantly try to block the election of the other side. I expect the minimum fame needed for any of the remaining 64 election slots to be 25k fame for bronze tier, 40k fame for silver tier and up to 65k fame for gold tier.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
-I also have to disagree here, the price will still remain big. I mean to say that it will still require near 11.8 Million fame or more for the full set although the addition of getting silver token from townhall just make it QUICKER to acquire the silver crowns. It does by no mean make it seem like a lesser price.
rewards will be also higher, i dont know how much, but if comparing how much sheriff set costs, i think the reward for sheriff would be from few thousand to maybe 10k and also keep in mind that fame wont drop daily. im not saying that it will be fast or cheap, but it will be easier or faster for sure

I expect the minimum fame needed for any of the remaining 64 election slots to be 25k fame for bronze tier, 40k fame for silver tier and up to 65k fame for gold tier.
for bronze i agree, that limit mabe could be even lower for lower bronze tiers, for silver tier i would higher than 40k, like 50-100k and for sheriff like 500k at least, bcs now you know that player who go for sheriff are able to collect 2m+ fame taking in account that fame drops daily, if it wont drop, then players will be able to collect a lot more

also, sheriff clothes are for sheriffs, so why any other non-sheriff player or players who had won sheriffs long time ago should get crowns as easy as those who would win sheriff in 2nd part?

im not economist, ig devs already have plans or will make them for the minimum requirements and rewards

Advitiy

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-A D V I T I Y -
Clan
None
It was never intended that you win Silver Crown solely from Auction.

In part 2 of the update, Silver Crown can be obtainable from Town Hall when you win an office.
Then what was the intention behind putting Clothes pieces in 1st part anyway? Showpiece? Or to make people think how they can't get anything from it?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
1660130097609.png
To make this new store less p2w, the store could change to a more f2p system.
1660130109484.png
OR the cloth should require 1 additional step before it can be acquired.
My idea being you need to spend roughly 1500-2000 silver crown to unlock 1 piece of cloth (which is inbetween 1 Million fame and 1.3M from auction price) on top of having sheriff.
And each time you buy a cloth, you have to pay both silver crowns and dino dollars.
In total it would cost 6Million fame to unlock the set and then f2p grind the remaining parts.
1660130126588.png

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
rewards will be also higher, i dont know how much, but if comparing how much sheriff set costs, i think the reward for sheriff would be from few thousand to maybe 10k and also keep in mind that fame wont drop daily.
if it's a few thousands then yeah but I think the reward will be 100 for bronze tier peak of the pyramid, 200 for governor and 500 for sheriff.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
will still require near 11.8 Million fame or more for the full set although the addition of getting silver token from townhall just make it QUICKER to acquire the silver crowns. It does by no mean make it seem like a lesser price.
I would say that at the moment we would need more info to accurately say how much fame we would need to win election.

There's just so many variables at the moment.

• Ability to see fame in a buildings belonging to another clan. (player can drain it while these member of that clan went sleep hence free fame for them)

• Not every server is the same and have same amount of activity, the lesser active would perhaps require less fame rather than the more actives ones.

• Devs still have yet to release new info about part 2, which is around Fame and Town Hall, once we got these data we could accurately predict how easy will it be to gather Silver Crown, how much fame needed, etc..

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Then what was the intention behind putting Clothes pieces in 1st part anyway? Showpiece? Or to make people think how they can't get anything from it?
I'm not sure of the reason, but I bet they already know about this situation.

Yes, it could be for show only at the moment and get players a first taste of what the new store looks like.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
if it's a few thousands then yeah but I think the reward will be 100 for bronze tier peak of the pyramid, 200 for governor and 500 for sheriff.
highway said that difference between range and sheriff could be like 1 to 100, in other words, for ranger let say 45 then for sheriff it could be 4500. it was said long time ago so maybe something changed or will change in future, so we will see

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Highway How often will we have new items in Lily's store? Will we have something before or during halloween?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Silver Crown Storage.

Why is the Silver Crown not stored similar to Dino Dollars and Goldcoin? Why the need to put it in inventory?

By storing the Silver Crown in inventory, it will eat spaces. I can already imagine players collecting and saving Silver Crown, let's say for a special event where new items will be introduced, this in return while it is stored in inventory will cause storage problems.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
k.. about the clothes: by the time you get tokens for a full q10 set or even q7 you could hunt anky and make your own faster I think

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Silver Crown Storage.

Why is the Silver Crown not stored similar to Dino Dollars and Goldcoin? Why the need to put it in inventory?

By storing the Silver Crown in inventory, it will eat spaces. I can already imagine players collecting and saving Silver Crown, let's say for a special event where new items will be introduced, this in return while it is stored in inventory will cause storage problems.
I think we need a new clothing warehouse (wardrobe).

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Silver Crown Storage.

so basically u want it as a currency humm

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Just wanted to know when they will start discussing and implementing updates for the endgame. Ironically this is the name of the thread.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
why do you say this like it's a bad thing? we already have very limited inventory space, it would be far better to make the silver crowns a currency like DD and fame. i don't know why they didn't go with that option to begin with.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Hey, but what is the maximum amount that can be stored in an inventory slot?

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
technically it already is so I don't see the problem. I wants my space

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
1. Its planned to use the Auction house for it and possibly a achievement chain to get your first tokens. It is controlled how much is added to the economy of the game as the tokens are very valuable.
Will achievements also be used to get tokens yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.