Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Highway, Todo esta muy bien diseñado, Pero... Por que tantas coronas de plata y en subastas ofrecen un mínimo de 45?.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Since the draft was announced, Highway said there would be items that cost crowns + gold, gems, etc. :rolleyes:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
@Highway, Todo esta muy bien diseñado, Pero... Por que tantas coronas de plata y en subastas ofrecen un mínimo de 45?.
Junto con la parte 2 y 3 de la actualizacion, tendremos mas formas de conseguir coronas de plata, no solo por las subastas

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
does for anyone % from gates drop faster when they are drained? ppl are telling to me that they do

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
And why do menswear have to be a priority or come first and only then come a rotation with women's clothes? @Evyus
you know that woman can wear any man's clothes right? :D
like, i dont think that i saw that there is written "man sheriff jacket" or something, i think that red and blue were just shown on different genders only to show how they look on them, not that different colors are for different genders
i think that its not even written that mutton chops cant be worn by woman :LOL:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
like, i dont think that i saw that there is written "man sheriff jacket" or something, i think that red and blue were just shown on different genders only to show how they look on them, not that different colors are for different genders
like woman still can wear santa's beard :LOL:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
If so, ok!
If not, why can't men wear women's clothes?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
So the correct thing would be to change all subtitles of men's and women's clothing to neutral or not have any more

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
If a female character can wear a beard, why can't a male character wear a skirt?

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
so, by the calculations it is necessary to win 82 auctions to buy a single piece of clothing.

an outfit costs 3,655(silver crowns)

45×82= 3,690(silver crowns).

as the minimum to dispute the auction is with 29k:

29,000 × 82 = 2,378,000

So, players will have to spend at MINIMUM more than 2M fame for a single piece of clothing?

each update is a different surprise 😂😂

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It was never intended that you win Silver Crown solely from Auction.

In part 2 of the update, Silver Crown can be obtainable from Town Hall when you win an office.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
It was never intended that you win Silver Crown solely from Auction.

In part 2 of the update, Silver Crown can be obtainable from Town Hall when you win an office.
oh yes, it will be very simple to win positions in the city hall when you have to compete with players from the whole server, and the prizes of the celebrity store are worth a lot of effort, isn't it?

and don't even God knows when part 2 will be released

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
oh yes, it will be very simple to win positions in the city hall when you have to compete with players from the whole server, and the prizes of the celebrity store are worth a lot of effort, isn't it?

and don't even God knows when part 2 will be released
Go and check how many offices you can win, from the bronze tier, to the silver tier to the gold tier.

I'm not thinking about only Sheriff.

Take for example the lowest tier, bronze, in how many hours can you win those offices compared to days on the rest of the 2 tier.

Now the gold tier, there are 4 slots assistant deputy. Now you're saying it won't be easy because other people will try apply there. Well okay. Try the lowest elections of the silver tier.

All of the difficulties will boils down to how much Silver Crown we will win in a particular officer, info which they have yet to give.

xxZthewolfZxx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
The Revolution
so, by the calculations it is necessary to win 82 auctions to buy a single piece of clothing.

an outfit costs 3,655(silver crowns)

45×82= 3,690(silver crowns).

as the minimum to dispute the auction is with 29k:

29,000 × 82 = 2,378,000

So, players will have to spend at MINIMUM more than 2M fame for a single piece of clothing?

each update is a different surprise 😂😂
Well, that's the entire point of it, it's something that should be very rare, and as you see, nothing is really rare to see, even the t-rex is "easy" to get in some servers. Remember that this is just the first part, of the three parts of the update.

thiaguito zaragoza

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
thiaguitomaster
Clan
-Freedom Fighters-
I would like them to make the centrosaurus a little more powerful because it is very slow and has very little damage and also its abilities recharge in 10 seconds that is a very devastating disadvantage I want you to improve that a little please no one uses a centrosaurus anymore, and also The ankylosaurus, please, I want you to put a little more speed on it and put the armor back on because it is also very weak.,
sincerely thiaguito.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I personally loved the jump links, they are very curious and fun to use. However, developers should consider jump links to be one thing and natural map shortcuts to be another. :)

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I'm seriously questioning it, as players like me who only have 4k fame won't be able to participate in the auction until part 2.
Why are you complaining, the update is made so that people have to fight for fame. Go claim a gate and get some fame then join the auction. If you use lvl 55 clothes q0, the daily fame bonus is enough to maintain your total fame at 30k. If you are lucky with daily reward you can reach between 35k to 40k fame which is more than enough to allow you to bid. You just need to go hold 1-2 gate for 30min.

Status
Not open for further replies.