Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
@Faye how big is the size of a stack of those new tokens? Since we need to collect 3000+ Silver Crowns for some of the items in the Celebrity Store I was wondering how many inventory slots that will take.
999 perhaps, but probably you will never have enough tokens to purchase sheriff exclusive items until part 2 of the update

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
From what I understood, the maps rework will depends on where most Jump Links will be positioned.

Just an assumptions, I think they will be tracking where players will be placing Jump Link devices, and how frequently they are used by players. From here, they will modify the maps accordingly, in a way that players continue to make use of the Jump Links while still using the new paths when they change the map layout.

That's the most logical explanation at the moment, otherwise if they completely opens the paths, what will be the use of the Jump Links.
i think devs would do opposite, to see where players dont put jump links and then make some more useful paths there, otherwise i think there wouldnt be much of the sense for jump links to exist or make those paths where jump links are placed

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
There should be a pass (like on fortnite ect (exemples) that would be added in DS
Like every month
Like some good rewards to unlock by doing certain amounts of quest/quester
Amount of killing of players / mobs
Supplying / elections
the rewars could be kits , skins , clothes , Who knows EMOTE on dinostorm ? could be a good idea?^^ a rex shaking his head ect , people might laugh at it , but once it will be here they wont be able live without it , its proven that it works in all games :) , so why not this one?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
There should be a pass (like on fortnite ect (exemples) that would be added in DS
Like every month
Supplying / elections
the rewars could be kits , skins , clothes , Who knows EMOTE on dinostorm ? could be a good idea?^^ a rex shaking his head ect , people might laugh at it , but once it will be here they wont be able live without it , its proven that it works in all games :) , so why not this one?
Why add a battle pass. All my homies hate battle pass. I like your idea about emotes though. Here is my emote idea; a rex lowering his head to look down at low level or dead people as if he is sniffing his prey.

.-Kratos-.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
CatLord.
Clan
Clanless
Like every month
Supplying / elections
They spoke abt this update like they worked on it for years and look what they did, do u rlly think they care abt anything? XD

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Personally I was really looking forward for something good to show up in this 1st part of ''Big update'' and... not gonna lie I'm very dissapointed.

1st thing: Where are sheriff cloths for women and skins that were advertised in first screenshot we got about new items in game (like yellow black fire drops)

2nd: Just as someone wrote up here, as retired sheriff with my 17k fame I cant even try to bid in auction since i need 29k for just joining in it like...

3rd: with current fame auction it will be nearly impossible to collect all tokens to get q10 55lvl kind of clothe, like I get it its pay 2 play game and i can get those items for 2k gold (which is useless) but damn like still over 3.5k tokens for just one thing? I mean ok when we will get tokens from elections in 2nd part, but for now where we can obtain them in auction... The price is lame

In my opinion it would be good also if each stack of lvls could get its own fame auction, that would make everyone even the lowest lvls be able to get tokens, not only the highest ones in dominant clans. Like for example:

1 - 5 lvl has its own fame auction
6 - 10 lvl has its own fame auction
11 - 15 lvl has its own fame auction
16 - 20 lvl has its own fame auction
21 - 25 lvl has its own fame auction
26 - 30 lvl has its own fame auction etc....

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
They should only give silver crowns on codes (now) and events. End.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Like every month
Supplying / elections
if it is only skins and so than hell yea but if it gives a competitive advantage to the players then hell no

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Any player who has built the jump links?

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
I need more screenshots, the player who won crowns on my server doesn't want to spend them XDD
welp that's all that there could be seen, the range is quite small, and I only got the option to jump, also u can't tp if u're in combat, works like gates but does not give fame

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Wouldn't it make more sense for quality 7 items in the celebrity store to be just for Tokens and quality 10 to be able to choose between buying with tokens or gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.