Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What I think about gates.
When war is going on, map owners need to get to the GREEN gates to collect the medals. Because with the proposed update you won't be able to collect medals from a RED gate. Since you can't teleport from a RED gate when you have dueliest during war, you can use the shortcut gates to cut across the map and reach green gates. (Big advantage to defender)
1v1 situation.
Attackers and defender have more escaping option using shortcut gates (advantage to both)
-Group fight situation when more defender than attacker.
Attackers will be chased down faster.(advantage to defender)
-Group fight situation when more attacker than defender.
Defenders will be chased down faster.(advantage to attacker)
Important: Honestly though in what server do you see more attackers than defenders?
What I think about alliance.
Alliance will still persist because I know that for players who just want "fun" it is TOO easy for them to just stay in an alliance and wait for sheriff. I can only see people who are already sheriff leaving their alliance, I really can't figure out why a non-sheriff would leave their alliance. ( Most players are lazy, weak and when they see 1v2 they will start to cry. I can't imagine those type of players leaving their alliance).
If there is someone brave enough to leave their alliance they will be targeted by all of the alliance which makes a 1v50 or 1v100. They would just be forced to join the opposing alliance.
I would also add that defenders would mostly buy jump gate kits, because as you said, defenders have more advantages from it, what means defenders would have to spent tokens for jump gates while attackers not really, for them is just enough to drain tower and in future updates steal that fame and etc

Also we dont know yet how many jump gate kits would cost and how much is it needed to pay for unlocking jump gate to be able use it

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway could you tell how much it costs for 50-55 lvl player to unlock jump gate and from what depends the price of unlocking jump gate?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
@Highway could you tell how much it costs for 50-55 lvl player to unlock jump gate and from what depends the price of unlocking jump gate?
This is a tricky question. If price to unlock is too high then high level players won't use the gate as much as low level players. Meaning low level players can have bigger role in war in the first 3 maps. (Advantage to attacker)
But if price is too low then we are back to case 1 (Advantage to defender)

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
@Highway Apart from that, I will tell you something more:
Early on, I was kicked out in the final day of my governor election because of a rumor told by someone to my clan to make me leave) Someone betrayed my trust in the process. Since then I'm struggling to win my governor for 2 and half years until now. in this span of time I helped many dominant clans and stay loyal to each one..
During the time, losing clans misused me by giving me fake promise on my elections after helping them winning back their gates. (the player (co-leader) left the server and didn't care to fulfill his promise.)
(present)
Then I supported dominant clan.. they promised me elections (a deal I made with their leader) then later they make me leave my past alliance and they succeeded in manipulating me with another desperate fake lie..
My point is, leaders misuse players with giving fake promises and deals during when the leader is desperate in winning back gates and unfortunately the (also desperate player) believes those promises which the leaders fail to fulfill and act like nothing happened after the war.
Therefore I believe, a player must be able to win their elections without the need of any middlemen. (leaders, right hand, etc)
And the alliance system is just serving the leaders friends and their agendas and they decide our fate of the game.. this needs to be changed for players like me who wait for 2 or more years who try their best to win elections but our fate lies in people who misuse us and only have priorities for their friends first no matter if their friends help lesser than us..
I wish independency on all the players of the game so that they can control their own destiny and equal rewards for working hard without anyone interfering. Thanks for reading! :D
ah yes, I've heard about you, provoked almost everyone on your alliance on the last day of your gov :)

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
@Phenomenus you ''heard'' but you haven't seen what happened. since you say you know about me, ask naza who kicked me even the leader (naza) of my clan didnt know who kicked me. it was some spy from enemy clans. and they made rumours about me and kicked me out of clan. this has to be stopped happening to everyone. clan leaders and their rich friends/dear friends keep changing their minds to what fits their motives and agenda makes the townhall very much flawed. A new player of the game wouldn't know what goes behind the elections but later they find out their fate is controlled by few people who rule the townhall to their desires and motives and wont care to dismiss anyone or prolong their fate on townhall for their ''dear friends'' if they disagree with his/her opinion or ways.
that's why I want to advice everyone that dino storm must be independent from the current flawed system so that it can open doors to new players and that they will be able to grow rather than clinging to few controlling people who run their desires on a server level. Hope you and everyone understand it..

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
@Phenomenus you ''heard'' but you haven't seen what happened. since you say you know about me, ask naza who kicked me even the leader (naza) of my clan didnt know who kicked me. it was some spy from enemy clans. and they made rumours about me and kicked me out of clan. this has to be stopped happening to everyone. clan leaders and their rich friends/dear friends keep changing their minds to what fits their motives and agenda makes the townhall very much flawed. A new player of the game wouldn't know what goes behind the elections but later they find out their fate is controlled by few people who rule the townhall to their desires and motives and wont care to dismiss anyone or prolong their fate on townhall for their ''dear friends'' if they disagree with his/her opinion or ways.
that's why I want to advice everyone that dino storm must be independent from the current flawed system so that it can open doors to new players and that they will be able to grow rather than clinging to few controlling people who run their desires on a server level. Hope you and everyone understand it..
Dude are you really here crying in the forum of a dinosaur game because of a position in elections? Look honestly, this update will be happen just because a group of people like you who complains from everything and it seems that they dev team only hear bad ideas, this forum its crowded a full of good idea and the dev team catch me soon as bad my God, whether or not you caught or not the governor in the game is your problem, complain here on the forum will not help you in absolutely nothing friend KKKKKKKKK

Last edited:

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
Dude are you really here crying in the forum of a dinosaur game because of a position in elections? Look honestly, this update will be happen because a group of people like you who complains from everything a little and it seems that they dev only hear bad ideas, this forum ta full of good idea and catch me soon as bad my God, whether or not you caught or not the governor in the game is your problem, complain here on the forum will not help you in absolutely nothing friend KKKKKKKKK
Hello, there is nothing more important than winning the precious rex in the game. Your comment against me is weak because I'm speaking about a direct problem which affects the town hall elections of the player because it revolves around lies and deception of the leader and their friends!

Last edited:

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
Hello, there is nothing more important than winning the precious rex in the game. Your comment against me is weak because I'm speaking about a direct problem which affects the town hall elections of the player because it revolves around lies and deception of the leader and their friends!
Yes, the question is that after ten long years they want to change the way they earn rex? Unnecessary, there is a lot to put in this game after the endgame and I doubt very much that most like this future update, it will be equal to balancing and what's the point of testing all these things being that when they test on public server people just come in for fun, anyway.. Things are just going to get even more complicated and then there's going to be more people complaining and that I'm sure

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
Yes, the question is that after ten long years they want to change the way they earn rex? Unnecessary, there is a lot to put in this game after the endgame and I doubt very much that most like this future update, it will be equal to balancing and what's the point of testing all these things being that when they test on public server people just come in for fun, anyway.. Things are just going to get even more complicated and then there's going to be more people complaining and that I'm sure
This issue wouldn't have been raised unless majority of players have been suffering like me or worse! Majority of players wait for many years just for a rex or worse they lose hope.. because they follow a clueless path in hoping, expecting and depending on a few people who run the townhall unfairly and only to their desires! I'm speaking from my experience. Logically speaking, We should not expect or depend on someone for our elections, that is unhealthy! For the game and for the mind because they get to control us. We should strive for rex in a way where no one can interfere. Thanks for reading, Elena.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Whatever happened, the guy makes a good point about the current situation in Town Hall elections and the members who decide the office of others.

Aside from receiving little content, another reason why players drop out of the game is because clans and monopolistic alliances limit multiple players from continuing or fighting for anything within the game. Just by putting the tyrannosaurus for free, you have the possibility of having more active players, however it depends a lot on the amount of items they add in the new store and of course, how the new war system is designed, as this will bring a better variety of pvp for everyone.

Obviously no one can 1 (player) against 5 clans, forcing that player to decide whether to leave or join them, which eventually causes a server to run out of enemy clans, as happens in America 1. Individualism and minority should have more opportunities.

This is supposed to be a free to play game, however the current system destroys that F2P and turns it into p2W, everyone should have a chance, both individually and in groups.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Lets keep it constructive here instead of getting personal to keep a good communication going. Part 2 for the endgame update will take care of the townhall to make it better for everyone. How its planned to work will be posted here after part 1 is released.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Will the new sheriff's shop (where items with tokens will be obtained) be available in early August? Will we already get Tokens with the arrival of this att? Do we have to buy these teleport portals to clear the way through the Sheriff's shop with Tokens and activate them with Dinodollars?
@Highway

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Items should be worth the same price of tokens at any level, because anyone can create a new account and on that new account give himself tokens as well, having the possibility to buy things at very low prices (at least pvp items).

Now, this thread should discuss how smaller clans can get their piece of the pie and not get crushed by the big alliances (including PVP items from the token store, the new town hall, and the new wars system).

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Items should be worth the same price of tokens at any level, because anyone can create a new account and on that new account give himself tokens as well, having the possibility to buy things at very low prices (at least pvp items).

Now, this thread should discuss how smaller clans can get their piece of the pie and not get crushed by the big alliances (including PVP items from the token store, the new town hall, and the new wars system).
Well to combat the unfair advantage that comes from difference in numbers a penalty should be added upon dying multiple time in a row. Let's be honest, the penalty of dropping 1000 dd upon death doesn't really hurt anyone who plays the game daily even for a level 55 you farm 1000dd in a minute. Below is a list of what i think would be :- Appropriate penalties of dying while having duelist.
1st death- drop Dino dollar(DD)
2nd death- drop 1.1 DD, temporary decrease in stats (1 minute) duration
3rd death- drop 1.2 DD, temporary decrease in stats (2 minutes) duration
4th death- drop 1.3 DD, temporary decrease in stats (3 minutes) duration
11th death- drop 2.0 DD, temporary decrease in stats(10 minutes) duration capped same as 10 min duelist.
The integer in front of DD in an increasing multiple of the function DD.

This would be what I think can help solve the problem of big numbers vs small numbers. It will bring forth the use of strategy and not just relying on zerg tactics.
Note: Outlaw should have harsher penalties than dueliest only if outlaw receive the advantage of stealing a fixed amount of fame or money from the person they kill.

This improved penalty system also will help to counter the people who just spam kits. It's evident that some people use unfair means to get many kits and we should deal with it properly. The penalty system should satisfy both defender and attackers. No penalty is applied to people who have protection of guardians.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Well to combat the unfair advantage that comes from difference in numbers a penalty should be added upon dying multiple time in a row. Let's be honest, the penalty of dropping 1000 dd upon death doesn't really hurt anyone who plays the game daily even for a level 55 you farm 1000dd in a minute. Below is a list of what i think would be :- Appropriate penalties of dying while having duelist.
1st death- drop Dino dollar(DD)
2nd death- drop 1.1 DD, temporary decrease in stats (1 minute) duration
3rd death- drop 1.2 DD, temporary decrease in stats (2 minutes) duration
4th death- drop 1.3 DD, temporary decrease in stats (3 minutes) duration
11th death- drop 2.0 DD, temporary decrease in stats(10 minutes) duration capped same as 10 min duelist.
The integer in front of DD in an increasing multiple of the function DD.

This would be what I think can help solve the problem of big numbers vs small numbers. It will bring forth the use of strategy and not just relying on zerg tactics.
Note: Outlaw should have harsher penalties than dueliest only if outlaw receive the advantage of stealing a fixed amount of fame or money from the person they kill.

This improved penalty system also will help to counter the people who just spam kits. It's evident that some people use unfair means to get many kits and we should deal with it properly. The penalty system should satisfy both defender and attackers. No penalty is applied to people who have protection of guardians.
this would be even worse, if there would be situation that 10 players are fighting with other 5, then those 5 would die more often and than those 10 and it would be getting worse for those 5 with every battle, so your idea would just cause opposite of what you think it would do

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I was portraying it with the use of strategy. If defenders have 10 people but they are just minding their own business farming and doing stuff. The 5 attackers can take advantage and target the lone duelist players(when they are farming/afk/ going to market/roaming around). I didn't have in mind that the war would be won quickly so if the debuff is too long players can hide until the debuff is gone.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
If anyone has a better idea on how to balance out combat between massive alliance combining together versus smaller group without being completely unfair to 1 side please enlighten me.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
If anyone has a better idea on how to balance out combat between massive alliance combining together versus smaller group without being completely unfair to 1 side please enlighten me.
It is necessary to change the system of fame/portals. This ends any alliance. I just don't know how

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
It is necessary to change the system of fame/portals. This ends any alliance. I just don't know how
Fair point, it should change in a way that doesn't kills the game monetization. The devs are giving us a new election system(phase 2/3), lets take a look at how it affects the current alliances before we discuss about any further changes.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
this would be even worse, if there would be situation that 10 players are fighting with other 5, then those 5 would die more often and than those 10 and it would be getting worse for those 5 with every battle, so your idea would just cause opposite of what you think it would do
I have reflected on what you said and instead of a temporary decrease in stats, a decrease in fame might be more appropriate.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Think of it from this perspective. In the new update everyone will need fame, even those who won sheriff already. So people stacking 3 million fame can't hide while their allies fight for them also they will get duelist for 12 hours since the sheriff running for office is the one who supplies the map. Making them good targets.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
@Highway
1.How are we going to earn the tokens again? achievements right? any other ways?
2. Will there be set prices or will it depend on level?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Maps should have a different gameplay in relation to their buildings.

For example: Godlfields could produce more gold.
The buildings in mokon woods recover faster.
In green volcano several NPCs mention that there is a new valuable mineral, that mineral could be produced by the buildings.
Coldclaw Valley would produce more medals.
Bandit attacks in maujack are rare.
Etc.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Maps should have a different gameplay in relation to their buildings.

For example: Godlfields could produce more gold.
The buildings in mokon woods recover faster.
In green volcano several NPCs mention that there is a new valuable mineral, that mineral could be produced by the buildings.
Coldclaw Valley would produce more medals.
Bandit attacks in maujack are rare.
Etc.
I very much like this type of synergy. Although it would require a bit of work so that this idea becomes perfect, I'd really love for that to happen.

I also remember someone suggesting synergy for dinosaur, and it's a very interesting idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.