IRINEYNOXY

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
THECHAOS
Clan
the revolution
Dear developers are like the best suggestions for my events and that you can play inside dino storm. daily also added the doubling of dds to help our ranger
Every last time the game no longer has chat and log in within the newest important and repeatable rewards point in the game and login within the newest important and repeatable rewards point in the game and login that do not there are other newer important and repetitive things in the game. reward login. I hope you can fix or bring more new things to us or fix these bugs.

IRINEYNOXY

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
THECHAOS
Clan
the revolution
Caros desenvolvedores, colocaram uma nova forma que gostaríamos de ter missões diárias que possamos fazer diariamente, semanalmente, ou apenas no eventos que fazemos recentemente no Dino Storm. Ou conter um certoo limite de tempo pra possamos receber mais recompensa 2 vezes no dino dolars até duplicar os quando formos vender os intens que caçamos.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Thats the max range you can see on the screenshot I posted. Most shortcuts suggested by the community maps are possible to make.
@Highway @Gruni jump gate can be constructed only over rivers or it also would work when constructing over the hills? like lets say between insley and moore what is shown down below in the picture (blue line)?
Capture.JPG

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway anyone will be able to purchase jump gate construction kit or it will depend on the office rang (elections)?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Will the new sheriff's shop (where items with tokens will be obtained) be available in early August? Will we already get Tokens with the arrival of this att? Do we have to buy these teleport portals to clear the way through the Sheriff's shop with Tokens and activate them with Dinodollars?
Yes the celebrity store will be part of the update in August. Tokens will be temporary acquirable through the fame auctions until part 2 of the update where you gain them over the townhall. The jump link construction kit is purchased with tokens from the store and players that want to use them need to unlock it with dollars once.

@Highway @Gruni jump gate can be constructed only over rivers or it also would work when constructing over the hills? like lets say between insley and moore what is shown down below in the picture (blue line)?
View attachment 44162
Yes you can also build over mountains if the distance allows it. Your example might work but its very close to the max range.

@Highway anyone will be able to purchase jump gate construction kit or it will depend on the office rang (elections)?
The jump links require that you once reached a certain rank in the town hall. I think director is the rank currently.

Last edited:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
How about optimizing the Dino Storm client before putting new things into practice after the rex, what to make the game fun, etc ...

Even with a great computer, and a great internet connection, I, among many, have the drop in FPS, since in meetings with many players in one place (Sheriff's Party, and War). In the same, using the minimum quality the drop in FPS is present.
I had commented on this for a while. Would an in-game optimization help solve the FPS drops issue? @Highway

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
hello everyone, I left the forum for a while but here I come back to contribute something to the next update.

I have a question, if the kits to create shortcuts on the map are obtained with tokens, and in turn the tokens are obtained by winning elections and in turn the elections are obtained by collecting fame.

Wouldn't a defending clan of a map have a great advantage over an attacking clan?

Whoever dominates the map and the portals would have better access to the war resources that will be added in the new store.
In my opinion maintaining an entire map should be very difficult, in order to even out the situation of attacking clans. It should not seem crazy to us to think that the domain of a map is divided by several clans, so more clans would have access to fame and chances of winning elections.

I would like you to have a lot of discussion on the next point.
What should be the amount of travel gates and claim that a clan with good activity should have?
A map could be dominated by several clans, and these local wars could be generated every day to see who gets one more travel gate or claim. and if a clan wanted to dominate an entire map, it would have to be an extremely active clan with an abundance of resources.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Let's put in situation, we are playing on a Saturday afternoon, chatting with our clanmates, when we decide to try to capture a travel gate, if successful we should have a great reward in fame, if we fail our clan should have a penalty that prevents attacking another travel gate or claim.
So then my clan could have three or four travel gates and a claim, or we could have two claims and no travel gate, it all depends on what our strategy is, and by keeping that for a couple of hours we would farm enough fame to try to gain some choice and so tokens, clan rotation on a map should be faster, the reward for holding a map day and night could be adjusted to hold a few travel gates and claim for a few hours.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
thus the gameplay of clans would be more dynamic, more up to date, more entertaining, more competitive

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Well to combat the unfair advantage that comes from difference in numbers a penalty should be added upon dying multiple time in a row. Let's be honest, the penalty of dropping 1000 dd upon death doesn't really hurt anyone who plays the game daily even for a level 55 you farm 1000dd in a minute. Below is a list of what i think would be :- Appropriate penalties of dying while having duelist.
1st death- drop Dino dollar(DD)
2nd death- drop 1.1 DD, temporary decrease in stats (1 minute) duration
3rd death- drop 1.2 DD, temporary decrease in stats (2 minutes) duration
4th death- drop 1.3 DD, temporary decrease in stats (3 minutes) duration
11th death- drop 2.0 DD, temporary decrease in stats(10 minutes) duration capped same as 10 min duelist.
The integer in front of DD in an increasing multiple of the function DD.

This would be what I think can help solve the problem of big numbers vs small numbers. It will bring forth the use of strategy and not just relying on zerg tactics.
Note: Outlaw should have harsher penalties than dueliest only if outlaw receive the advantage of stealing a fixed amount of fame or money from the person they kill.

This improved penalty system also will help to counter the people who just spam kits. It's evident that some people use unfair means to get many kits and we should deal with it properly. The penalty system should satisfy both defender and attackers. No penalty is applied to people who have protection of guardians.
I like the concept, the idea of incorporating strategy into the decisions we make in the game, thinking about cause and effect in the short term, that would give the game a lot of fun

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I think the best way to end massive alliances is by increasing the cost of maintaining travel gates and claims on a map, I'm not referring to the gold cost of supplies, but an active clan of at least 20 active players per day , cannot maintain more than 3-4 travel gates or claim, so the maps would be distributed among many clans, and among so many clans it would be much more difficult to generate a stable alliance, mini alliances can be generated on the maps, let's say that alliance 1 that domina jungle mokon wants to make war against alliance 2 that dominates green volcano and

I strongly support the idea that maps have their advantages and disadvantages in terms of fame, this would make everything more strategic 👇👇👇
Maps should have a different gameplay in relation to their buildings.

For example: Godlfields could produce more gold.
The buildings in mokon woods recover faster.
In green volcano several NPCs mention that there is a new valuable mineral, that mineral could be produced by the buildings.
Coldclaw Valley would produce more medals.
Bandit attacks in maujack are rare.
Etc.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I think the best way to end massive alliances is by increasing the cost of maintaining travel gates and claims on a map, I'm not referring to the gold cost of supplies, but an active clan of at least 20 active players per day , cannot maintain more than 3-4 travel gates or claim, so the maps would be distributed among many clans, and among so many clans it would be much more difficult to generate a stable alliance, mini alliances can be generated on the maps, let's say that alliance 1 that domina jungle mokon wants to make war against alliance 2 that dominates green volcano and

I strongly support the idea that maps have their advantages and disadvantages in terms of fame, this would make everything more strategic 👇👇👇
Well a clan which has the ability to have 70 active members is it's own strength. It would be unfair to just FORCEFULLY restrict them to a limited amount of gates/claims.
-The cost of maintaining travel gate will be increase for sure. As we will have NPC bandits that drain the gates.
-To properly defend a map, a clan will need to be active in the map they want to protect and have 1 person per gates/claims to kill NPC bandits. High levels will have it hard on them to defend lower level map since they can't farm DD while defending.
-A strong clan will already be limited to how much it can protect, so other clan or group of clan will be able to take other maps or distribute it among themselves.
-A player should be rewarded for his activity and lazy non-active player/players will not be rewarded.

AnarchyGoD

Reaction score
Why is this new update all about fame,builds,dominating..why is everybody simping for fame why so obsessed with fame and for what?new outfit?omgggggg bro have you seen the new outfit, stfu bro. Have you tried defending 5maps for one day and check how much hair u lost, more builds : more stress : more boldness , no wonder @Highway is using a bold man pic. I guess he's creating a bold men club, Cheers!
(Females are welcome too xddd)

Guardian.

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Guardian.
Clan
Never Winter
when will the update be?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
A long time ago I gave a fair and efficient solution, but in reality nobody wants to change this system. So I suggest you do as I do: Give up. :)
say the idea you have, the ones who have to read and accept or reject are the devs, not the users xd

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Highway And what part will this come? Will they be the same changes or will there be others?

Sheriff Monument
  • Will use the achievement points score instead of fame to rank the sheriffs
  • Will list the top 50 Sheriffs sorted by their achievement points
  • A new elected Sheriff will be on the monument in the first place for 24 hours regardless of the achievement points.
  • Sheriffs that did not log in for 30 days are not shown in the list

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
As in, how long will we have to wait for part 2 once part 1 has been implemented.
What I just can say that we just refined the designs for required for part 2 and starting to work on it next week. A very rough estimation would be "a few months".

How many items will we have in store at launch?
A good selection through assorted items. I posted already some examples in this thread. But not to many to not clutter the store. we add more on later updates and possibly a category filter similar to the inventory filter.

I had commented on this for a while. Would an in-game optimization help solve the FPS drops issue? @Highway
We already optimized the FPS with a few updates. Sadly when many people are sitting on one spot the cpu gets exhausted causing the fps to drop. Nothing we can do here with the render engine.

@Highway And what part will this come? Will they be the same changes or will there be others?
The design ideas we posted earlier will get refined and we will post the planed changes for part 2 here. Currently the monument, fame, townhall and new achievements are the core of part 2.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
We already optimized the FPS with a few updates. Sadly when many people are sitting on one spot the cpu gets exhausted causing the fps to drop. Nothing we can do here with the render engine.
Is it not possible to change the opacity of other players/dinosaurs and make them less visible. Just like we have (ultra,high,medium,low) setting for quality. I though we could have different level of opacity (100%,70%,50%,20%) in a fixed style similar to the option to change quality.
Note: just a little idea, I don't have the knowledge about the render engine you use.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
say the idea you have, the ones who have to read and accept or reject are the devs, not the users xd
It is very difficult for an idea to be considered if there is no support from other players. Just look at the thousands of good ideas lost and forgotten on this forum.

As soon as the new update was announced I talked about taking away clan leaders' power over fame so you don't need to be a member of a big alliance to get something.

Honestly, I don't care anymore if they consider this idea or not, so for those who are curious, just look at the old messages in this thread, maybe I went into details, I don't know.

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
¿Puedo comprar tokens con monedas? xdd

Status
Not open for further replies.