#12 Endgame Game Mechanics Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
CoreWindowSecondary07182022_125821823.png
CoreWindowSecondary07182022_131042256.png
Shortcuts like these on Insley over the river or mountains can be build by the community and many more in early August :)

We adjusted the design that using these shortcuts will need the player to unlock them once with dollars which will also extend the duration the this shortcut remains on the map. After that the shortcut is free to use.

This makes it easier to maintain and support a good shortcut by the community and does not require a fee for each use.

Last edited:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
View attachment 44148
View attachment 44149
Shortcuts like these on Insley over the river or mountains can be build by the community and many more in early August :)

We adjusted the design that using these shortcuts will need the player to unlock them once with dollars which will also extend the duration the this shortcut remains on the map. After that the shortcut is free to use.

This makes it easier to maintain and support a good shortcut by the community and does not require a fee for each use.
I'm too lazy to go back into the comments but, will this work regardless of our status? (outlaw/duelist)

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
View attachment 44148
View attachment 44149

Wooow i love it and i love this Green skin 😍😍😍

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
should we will have test server @Highway ?
For this feature the closed PTR is enough to test the machanics with our internal testers and the GM team.
(An open PTR always require some more work to prepare properly)

I'm too lazy to go back into the comments but, will this work regardless of our status? (outlaw/duelist)
Yes you can use them even when outlaw or duelist. But you need to be out of combat to use them. As you also get the teleport invulnarability status effect after using it for a few seconds.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
For this feature the closed PTR is enough to test the machanics with our internal testers and the GM team.

Yes you can use them even when outlaw or duelist. But you need to be out of combat to use them. As you also get the teleport invulnarability status effect after using it for a few seconds.
Will the new sheriff's shop (where items with tokens will be obtained) be available in early August? Will we already get Tokens with the arrival of this att? Do we have to buy these teleport portals to clear the way through the Sheriff's shop with Tokens and activate them with Dinodollars?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx

since after these feedbacks we won't all be able to visit the public test in this first phase, at least record a video showing all or some of the sheriff's store accessories 😬

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I don't think it's a good idea to release the PTR. If released, only for a short time. Last time everyone wanted free dinosaurs/weapons, the new PVP balance was applied and everyone complained, but 90% of those on the PTR were just for fun and no one almost tested what was actually being asked for.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway could you tell what max range is for setting jump gates comparing with the one you built near insley, can it be further or its max?

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
View attachment 44148
View attachment 44149

I hope this includes the ability to YEET my clan members over there because it takes everyone about 45 mins to get anywhere no matter what for some reason🥴

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
I don't think it's a good idea to release the PTR. If released, only for a short time. Last time everyone wanted free dinosaurs/weapons, the new PVP balance was applied and everyone complained, but 90% of those on the PTR were just for fun and no one almost tested what was actually being asked for.
then what is the purpose of the game other than "Fun"

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
View attachment 44148
View attachment 44149

This update looks like it's only going to make things difficult, but let's see. If you don't kill the game before you get here, everything's fine right

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
it will be even easier for dominant alliances to protect the maps, in a war scenario, these "jump gates" will only give the defenders an advantage 😴

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
it will be even easier for dominant alliances to protect the maps, in a war scenario, these "jump gates" will only give the defenders an advantage 😴
The idea of Endgame is literally to end alliances, thus giving the possibility for each clan to help its members without the need and permission of another clan. If you go back a little bit on the topic you will find some changes that will be made.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The idea of Endgame is literally to end alliances, thus giving the possibility for each clan to help its members without the need and permission of another clan. If you go back a little bit on the topic you will find some changes that will be made.
its pointless to prove him anything, hes like hater who instead of leaving the game and the forum, will just keep bothering anyone who says anything good or neutral about the game

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
And do you really think that players will simply give up making alliances?
and as far as I know, the complete update will take a long time to happen

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
its pointless to prove him anything, hes like hater who instead of leaving the game and the forum, will just keep bothering anyone who says anything good or neutral about the game
Unlike you, I'm not a kid who keeps begging developers to keep putting out updates without first thinking about the side effects.
and i just told the truth, will jump gates help more attackers or defenders?
just use your head.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
And do you really think that players will simply give up making alliances?
and as far as I know, the complete update will take a long time to happen
All updates have their effects and they are being discussed here to arrive in the game correctly. If players want to persist in an alliance, no problem, the difference is that no one will depend on an alliance anymore.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
.. 5 clans alliance any upcoming feature to minimize their dominionance over all the maps?

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
All updates have their effects and they are being discussed here to arrive in the game correctly. If players want to persist in an alliance, no problem, the difference is that no one will depend on an alliance anymore.
What I think about gates.
When war is going on, map owners need to get to the GREEN gates to collect the medals. Because with the proposed update you won't be able to collect medals from a RED gate. Since you can't teleport from a RED gate when you have dueliest during war, you can use the shortcut gates to cut across the map and reach green gates. (Big advantage to defender)
1v1 situation.
Attackers and defender have more escaping option using shortcut gates (advantage to both)
-Group fight situation when more defender than attacker.
Attackers will be chased down faster.(advantage to defender)
-Group fight situation when more attacker than defender.
Defenders will be chased down faster.(advantage to attacker)
Important: Honestly though in what server do you see more attackers than defenders?
What I think about alliance.
Alliance will still persist because I know that for players who just want "fun" it is TOO easy for them to just stay in an alliance and wait for sheriff. I can only see people who are already sheriff leaving their alliance, I really can't figure out why a non-sheriff would leave their alliance. ( Most players are lazy, weak and when they see 1v2 they will start to cry. I can't imagine those type of players leaving their alliance).
If there is someone brave enough to leave their alliance they will be targeted by all of the alliance which makes a 1v50 or 1v100. They would just be forced to join the opposing alliance.

Omar Farook

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
Clanless
@Highway Apart from that, I will tell you something more:
Early on, I was kicked out in the final day of my governor election because of a rumor told by someone to my clan to make me leave) Someone betrayed my trust in the process. Since then I'm struggling to win my governor for 2 and half years until now. in this span of time I helped many dominant clans and stay loyal to each one..
During the time, losing clans misused me by giving me fake promise on my elections after helping them winning back their gates. (the player (co-leader) left the server and didn't care to fulfill his promise.)
(present)
Then I supported dominant clan.. they promised me elections (a deal I made with their leader) then later they make me leave my past alliance and they succeeded in manipulating me with another desperate fake lie..
My point is, leaders misuse players with giving fake promises and deals during when the leader is desperate in winning back gates and unfortunately the (also desperate player) believes those promises which the leaders fail to fulfill and act like nothing happened after the war.
Therefore I believe, a player must be able to win their elections without the need of any middlemen. (leaders, right hand, etc)
And the alliance system is just serving the leaders friends and their agendas and they decide our fate of the game.. this needs to be changed for players like me who wait for 2 or more years who try their best to win elections but our fate lies in people who misuse us and only have priorities for their friends first no matter if their friends help lesser than us..
I wish independency on all the players of the game so that they can control their own destiny and equal rewards for working hard without anyone interfering. Thanks for reading! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.