am4 TwerkTeam

NafT

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Mr,Blink
Clan
entonces, ¿a quién le gusta usar gat tiene que usar otra arma para poder matar 1v1 a un jugador que está usando pacificador?
esto es equilibrio para ti?
[/COTIZAR]
La Gatt puede ganar a alguien con paci xd, Es la unica arma que cuenta con Burst Damage, a cambio de poco enfoque y poco alcanse para equilibrarla.. una ventaja grande vendra con una desventaja igual, eso es equilibrio. O quieres volver a como antes que solo te tiraban dos sangrados de gatt y ya estabas muerto :v

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
then you woke up and went to buy bread

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Please add the option to exit the dinosaur to roam freely around Dinoville. It can be a benefit for those who become Sheriff too
Are you serious? I hope not

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
so who likes to use gat have to use another weapon to be able to kill 1v1 a player whos using peacemaker?
this is balance to you?
At this point the "balance" that you are asking about is for all dinos and gun to have same ability, same stats, same weakness and same strength. Does that make sense or do you just think differently?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
this happens in rex vs rex clash.
against dinos with a lot of health it is much more advantageous for the rex to attack you from close range because it does much more damage with bleeding etc...
I don't know if you have ever seen a carno with a hammer fight a rex with pm. Spoiler the rex is the one running and keeping distance.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
this happens in rex vs rex clash.
against dinos with a lot of health it is much more advantageous for the rex to attack you from close range because it does much more damage with bleeding etc...
not only with rex but also with other dinos, i agree with you, but reality isnt completely like that

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
k.. I don't think anyone is or should be saying that everything is perfectly balanced because its NOT BUT its better than it was before for reason other people have stated. how long are we gonna go on about this?🤡

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
k.. I don't think anyone is or should be saying that everything is perfectly balanced because its NOT BUT its better than it was before for reason other people have stated. how long are we gonna go on about this?🤡
twerk for me , and i will balance this game

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
ok guys, but how is your expectation regarding this update?, do you think something will actually improve now or will it be an update that will cause more problems and dissatisfaction than anything else?
I say this because we've waited a long time for this and until now I feel like I'm in the middle of a lot of smoke on a path full of uncertainties and nothing, but maybe I'm just out of patience or fed up, so I wanted to know if I'm the only one who thinks like this or if the other players have any expectations with the update

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
ok guys, but how is your expectation regarding this update?, do you think something will actually improve now or will it be an update that will cause more problems and dissatisfaction than anything else?
I say this because we've waited a long time for this and until now I feel like I'm in the middle of a lot of smoke on a path full of uncertainties and nothing, but maybe I'm just out of patience or fed up, so I wanted to know if I'm the only one who thinks like this or if the other players have any expectations with the update
1. I expect there to to be bug.
2. I expect the ability to twerk

Thats about it

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i think gameplay will be improved

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Well content wise they haven't announced anything apart from some cosmetics. The gameplay will change for sure but it won't be that enjoyable for everyone. My expectations are at its lowest so that I do not get my hope broken when the update comes out.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
twerk twerk twerk twerk

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
This mask is suitable for the token store.

1658034706106.png

Well, I also want to give more ideas for the new store:
  • Camouflage item: This item allows you to evade alphas and veteran bandits.
  • Pyrotechnics with letters: Diversity of pyrotechnics with words such as "Happy New Year", "Congratulations", "Victory", etc.
  • Visual effects of gunshots: For example, the yager can shoot green or purple bursts, the fiery colt can shoot blue or red flames. ETC. These visual effects are permanent and can be changed.
  • Weapon skins: This has already been requested by the community, so it wouldn't be bad to see in the future skins for our weapons, not only in the token store, but also in events, quests, etc.
  • IDLE animations of our ranger: Our ranger could do animations like: Playing the guitar, celebrating, waving, dancing, ETC ETC ETC ETC-. It doesn't necessarily have to be an IDLE animation, we could also put these animations through a new button or window. (For those who do not know the meaning of IDLE, it refers to animations within video games that occur when the player character is not performing actions).
  • Music package: New music for PVE and PVP.
  • Collector: Hire a collector to help you get objects on a map. The collector has a maximum of 1 hour to search for items, once that time is over, the collected items go to our warehouse.
  • Tracker: A small pterosaur that detects players within a specific radius (can be shot down).
  • Electromagnetic pulse (PEM). Disables portals and mines for a specified short time.
  • Stun Mine: Small mines that can be placed near buildings (with a limit of 5-6).
  • Stun mine detector: Detects nearby stun mines (stun mines can be destroyed).
  • Life turret: small turret that gives a percentage of health recovery to the players. Another turret cannot be placed nearby because the turret must be limited in a specific radius (it can be destroyed).
  • Speed turret: Small turret that increases the speed of the players (it is similar to the life turret in relation to its limitations, it can also be destroyed).
And that would be it for the store. Honestly the token store has a lot of potential, and I hope you can take advantage of it.

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum

View attachment 44136

• Pyrotechnics with letters: Diversity of pyrotechnics with words such as "Happy New Year", "Congratulations", "Victory", etc.
  • Visual effects of gunshots: For example, the yager can shoot green or purple bursts, the fiery colt can shoot blue or red flames. ETC. These visual effects are permanent and can be changed.
  • Weapon skins: This has already been requested by the community, so it wouldn't be bad to see in the future skins for our weapons, not only in the token store, but also in events, quests, etc.
  • IDLE animations of our ranger: Our ranger could do animations like: Playing the guitar, celebrating, waving, dancing, ETC ETC ETC ETC-. It doesn't necessarily have to be an IDLE animation, we could also put these animations through a new button or window. (For those who do not know the meaning of IDLE, it refers to animations within video games that occur when the player character is not performing actions).
  • Collector: Hire a collector to help you get objects on a map. The collector has a maximum of 1 hour to search for items, once that time is over, the collected items go to our warehouse.
  • Tracker: A small pterosaur that detects players within a specific radius (can be shot down).
  • Electromagnetic pulse (PEM). Disables portals and mines for a specified short time.
  • Mina de Atordoamento: Pequenas minas que podem ser colocadas perto de edifícios (com um limite de 5-6).
  • Detector de minas atordoantes: Detecta minas atordoantes próximas (as minas atordoantes podem ser destruídas).
  • Torreta de vida: pequena torreta que dá uma porcentagem de recuperação de saúde aos jogadores. Outra torre não pode ser colocada nas proximidades porque a torre deve ser limitada em um raio específico (pode ser destruída).
  • Torreta de velocidade: Pequena torreta que aumenta a velocidade dos jogadores (é semelhante à torre de vida em relação às suas limitações, também pode ser destruída).
E seria isso para a loja. Honestamente, a loja de tokens tem muito potencial, e espero que você possa tirar proveito disso.
[/CITAR]
I thought all the ideas were perfect but I like the current song ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AnarchyGoD

Reaction score

View attachment 44136

• Stun Mine: Small mines that can be placed near buildings (with a limit of 5-6).
  • Life turret: small turret that gives a percentage of health recovery to the players. Another turret cannot be placed nearby because the turret must be limited in a specific radius (it can be destroyed).
  • Speed turret: Small turret that increases the speed of the players (it is similar to the life turret in relation to its limitations, it can also be destroyed).
And that would be it for the store. Honestly the token store has a lot of potential, and I hope you can take advantage of it.
I like the ideas bro but the dev team is too old to process them, you have the right to start a case in court

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

View attachment 44136

these are ideas that require a lot of work from the devs, it has to be just easier ideas like clothes and skin, ok? 🫂

Status
Not open for further replies.