MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Is this fair? Isn't it better for everyone to fight for their own when they want?
And you continue with the argument of wars forever, it is very simple, you do not want war so use protection. The basis of the game is war.
You will never control the players in an open world game, they will find a way to do things their way. your goal will never be achieved.

I never said that I have problem with fighting, or that war is a bad thing, I just don't want to be forced to fight when I previously had the option of not doing so, through diplomacy and sharing influence.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I never forced anyone to go our way, but none should force us to go their way too, everyone can follow their own way in a free gameplay and that should be the goal that we strive to achieve.
So what is protection for?

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
creating an account is free but that doesn't make the game free. supply charges are vital to the core gameplay because without them you can't hold maps. and what are you gonna do, buy them in auctions? good luck with that. the auctions last too long and you end up blowing stupid amounts of dd because people drive prices way up. its a roundabout way to make you buy supply charges with gold. i'm not opposed to this system for things that aren't vital, like kits and boosters and the like, but supply charges should be readily accessible with dino dollars (and not overly expensive!) since they're essential to the gameplay.
I agree with you, which is why I suggest that the functionality, form of purchase and the price of these supplies be reviewed and made more accessible, in addition to reviewing how the facilities produce and distribute fame. Is it possible to make the game competitive with each clan following their interests, do they need several adjustments? Yes, but it is not yet time to say how it has already been announced that this will change. People are rash.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
The way it is heading, an alliance dominating server will not the case, but actually a clan dominating server, because that what this update is going to push this game into, more clan merges where alliances unite themselves instead of spread their people into different clans.

So let me answer your question with a question.

Do you think a clan dominated server is a good thing?
A server dominated by a single clan is something impossible, so many people in one clan is a real CHAOS. On my server this would not happen, since despite being "allies" we are not best friends and we trot hand in hand over a field of flowers. In an alliance there are many internal problems and conflicts between the members, which intensify the longer the peace lasts.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
You will never control the players in an open world game, they will find a way to do things their way. your goal will never be achieved.
this is bad?? It seems perfect to me, everyone does what they want.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
From what I can see you are a person who is afraid of change, and is very afraid of it. Dino Storm is a game that for years and years was totally ignored and never got big and important updates that really brought fresh and new content to us. The balance was the first big update, now we have the possibility to change the gameplay, the direction of the game. To get to something more current, more innovative, but are you against that? Stop crying about the changes.
First of all learn to speak with respect, as I have never disrespected anyone, just wrote my feedback, and here you are attacking me personally for sharing my opinion.

Second, I am okay with change, but I don't want our freedom of choice to be compromised. We should be allowed to do what we see fit, if you want a battle royale game, then go play Fortnite or PUBG or whatever, but this is Dino Storm, and this is what made this game special, to us at least. The freedom to play how we see fit.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
this is bad?? It seems perfect to me, everyone does what they want.
I never stated about this part whether it is bad or good, it is just the way things are.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
First of all learn to speak with respect, as I have never disrespected anyone, just wrote my feedback, and here you are attacking me personally for sharing my opinion.
And I gave my feedback about the consequences of what I think is going to what happen, but here you see players trying to neglect my feedback as invalid, and pushing for radical reforms.
You call other players invalid, is that not disrespect? :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Second, I am okay with change, but I don't want our freedom of choice to be compromised. We should be allowed to do what we see fit, if you want a battle royale game, then go play Fortnite or PUBG or whatever, but this is Dino Storm, and this is what made this game special, to us at least. The freedom to play how we see fit.
Then explain to me, where are they taking away your freedoms?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
This is already ridiculous and shows your little understanding. Creating an account is free. Give me a game that is 100% free without going broke.
Shows how ignorant you are and not a slight clue you have about what I was trying to say.

I said that we shouldn't be forced to pay to achieve the endgame of this game, there are many games where you don't have to pay a dollar and still player as good as anyone else. With only few exclusive items you will normally not be able to obtain unless you have for example VIP membership, but these aren't the endgame, or the whole gameplay itself.

Here we will be forced to fight a never-ending war to secure our elections and that war would be with everyone else and we will lose lot of our effort in vain, like we are gambling with the money we spent on supplies and wasting hours and hours of playing for nothing.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
creating an account is free but that doesn't make the game free. supply charges are vital to the core gameplay because without them you can't hold maps. and what are you gonna do, buy them in auctions? good luck with that. the auctions last too long and you end up blowing stupid amounts of dd because people drive prices way up. its a roundabout way to make you buy supply charges with gold. i'm not opposed to this system for things that aren't vital, like kits and boosters and the like, but supply charges should be readily accessible with dino dollars (and not overly expensive!) since they're essential to the gameplay.
Exactly my point, and about the recommendation of making supply charge accessible with DD, that would be a necessity if this update passes, because none will be willing to waste their money on an actual gamble, this is not poker.

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
O controle não mudara, vocês são muito iludidos, achando que clãs menores chegarão somente nos portais e pegarão a fama sem resistência, ou se os clãs não combinarão quem levara a eleição de xerife, pois se furarem a sua fila própria, os outros descobririam. Vão mudar os meios, mas os fins serão os mesmo, continuem no sonho de justiça em que todos podem pegar Rex : ROFLMAO:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
You call other players invalid, is that not disrespect? :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Are you using translation? because that is not what I wrote. Check again.

• Funny
Reactions: NaY

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Shows how ignorant you are and not a slight clue you have about what I was trying to say.

I said that we shouldn't be forced to pay to achieve the endgame of this game, there are many games where you don't have to pay a dollar and still player as good as anyone else. With only few exclusive items you will normally not be able to obtain unless you have for example VIP membership, but these aren't the endgame, or the whole gameplay itself.

Here we will be forced to fight a never-ending war to secure our elections and that war would be with everyone else and we will lose lot of our effort in vain, like we are gambling with the money we spent on supplies and wasting hours and hours of playing for nothing.
"Endless war" of course since all players have infinite resources and 24 hours to be at war. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Then explain to me, where are they taking away your freedoms?
By forcing us to fight for dominance in never-ending war and spend tons of time and money on costly war when we previously didn't have to.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Endless war" of course since all players have infinite resources and 24 hours to be at war. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's why none wants this, because none have the time nor the resources.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
@MX Power I make all my arguments based on what I lived in America 1, you should know perfectly everything that happened with the wars since you were there for a long time. But it seems that you did not do your job well... :cry:

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Yes, but it is not yet time to say how it has already been announced that this will change. People are rash.
We should not have that update before this step is implemented at least. And I mentioned why in a previous reply

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Are you using translation? because that is not what I wrote. Check again.
yep, unfortunately my english is not enough p-p

• Funny
Reactions: NaY

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
@MX Power I make all my arguments based on what I lived in America 1, you should know perfectly everything that happened with the wars since you were there for a long time. But it seems that you did not do your job well... :cry:
You actually think you have an argument? :ROFLMAO: thanks for the laugh

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Any player who has been through several great wars can tell you that what you say about "endless war" is totally false, the same players take a break.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
then open your eyes because you are not clearly looking
The one who is not looking or does not want to see is you, there is protection to avoid participating in a war, and wars do not last forever, when resources run out the players take a break, and in the new system I do not see that this changes.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
This is place that is meant for sharing our Feedback, and I did that, some other players mentioned their feedback too, and I respect that. Some players replied objectively to my Feedback, and I replied back, and eventually we ended with a common understanding, and I like that. Some players replied to my feedback, and I replied back, and we did not agree on anything, but I respect that too.

and then there is you,
Arguing over nothing.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
By forcing us to fight for dominance in never-ending war and spend tons of time and money on costly war when we previously didn't have to.
So the problem here is the low resource limitation of the game and maintaining a clan. Not a bad idea, but wouldn't this affect players who spent tons of gold? I mean, a little waste in my opinion. Also, this forces players with high DDS numbers or violent power-ups to over-get ABB.

Another more feasible solution would be to obtain supply resources through hunting, an idea that one player already mentioned here and the @Highway took into consideration. The same of raising the basic Boosters from 250 to 500.

Last edited:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
This is place that is meant for sharing our Feedback, and I did that, some other players mentioned their feedback too, and I respect that. Some players replied objectively to my Feedback, and I replied back, and eventually we ended with a common understanding, and I like that. Some players replied to my feedback, and I replied back, and we did not agree on anything, but I respect that too.

and then there is you,
Arguing over nothing.
arguing over nothing?
You defend peace over war, I am against that. You don't like to debate? It's not my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.