St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
The benefits of having maps with more paths are diverse, I know that one of the most talked about is the strategy for wars, but you can also save on dinodollars something very necessary lately, not to mention that you take that monotonous part of living by going in one direction, making the game itself more attractive and more fun to be on their respective maps.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Putting the maps as designed by @SirCoral or improving them, the idea of how we already have it, we just need to see how it would be better for you, or how it would be more logical, but I want to have a big advantage in leaving the area from beginning to end. end.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I think that opening more roads would be a very good basis for the other update, which seems that in the future they intend to improve the war and the way to obtain t.rex, therefore improving the current maps and giving them more roads would be an excellent base

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I think the feedback is at an end, many here have already put their ideas, it would be nice to see a final result again to give feedback

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
ya se les olvido de comentar acá ? sigan dando ideas

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
will we try new ways on ptr? like checking move bugs on new ways

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Si pero no se sabe cuando será, aun no se tiene día exacto

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
(off topic) will there be a fix for the max lvl dd problem

Wintercherry

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Wintercherry
Clan
Army Of Darkness
We are really happy to know about the shortcuts will back to the maps as how it used to be in very past of this game. We will be able to move a lot and see different roads, ways, mountains or else.. Which means players will have more places to take pictures alone or with their friends. Also with these changes of maps, we hope to see new and beautiful places, views, sceneries or little tiny houses, maybe some more types of trees, flowers which can turn maps more colorful. Example the snow in Coldclaw Walley and Maujak Mauntains can be more than how it is now. I mean, we can see more snowflakes fall not less because sometimes they are really hard to see.. Thanks :angel:

Wintercherry

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Wintercherry
Clan
Army Of Darkness
And also as maps will have changes, I would like to ask if there is any little chance to turn supplying system of Travel Gates & Claims as how it was until the beginning of 2016, I guess.
Some years ago we were able to keep a Travel Gate active with only 4 supplies, but after the big update and maps had changes, we started use around 6 to 8 supplies for 24 hours only. And if there is war, the count of those supply charges are increasing ofcourse. So just to help all these players of DinoStorm, maybe you can also think about this.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
And also as maps will have changes, I would like to ask if there is any little chance to turn supplying system of Travel Gates & Claims as how it was until the beginning of 2016, I guess.
Some years ago we were able to keep a Travel Gate active with only 4 supplies, but after the big update and maps had changes, we started use around 6 to 8 supplies for 24 hours only. And if there is war, the count of those supply charges are increasing ofcourse. So just to help all these players of DinoStorm, maybe you can also think about this.
I also like the old travel gate / claim system better

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
volvieron abandonar este chat me gustaba ver ideas

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Could you upgrade the hunting points in level 53 areas? My idea, since the idea of lowering the price of teleports was not accepted, could you add more smilodon drops, and maybe add rex? Like in Ccv, but with rex since there are no carnos in Mm

@Alewx @Highway

1620957181448.png
1620957211042.png

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Could you upgrade the hunting points in level 53 areas? My idea, since the idea of lowering the price of teleports was not accepted, could you add more smilodon drops, and maybe add rex? Like in Ccv, but with rex since there are no carnos in Mm

@Alewx @Highway

View attachment 41581
View attachment 41582
If rex was added, it would need that part of that area would stop generating groups of normal mobs, because the excess of mobs can generate lag, in addition to not having such an efficient space there. Redoing this entire region may be a better solution, in updating MM needs a redesign, especially in the areas of high level.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
I would like to understand, the main focus to trigger the other topic was this one, so why don't they continue this and answer us with a yes or no about it?

Or was this project abandoned without any kind of warning to users?
The other topic is very comprehensive, and will be days of pure ideas and opinions, and there is no point in focusing on things, this current topic, unlike the other, is somewhat concise and without other interpretations, all DevShack topics should be like this.
So that users could give their opinion according to what was suggested.
It is very bad to leave something open, where several will give different opinions, which will not help you get anywhere.
We must separate the requirements, the other topic can be useful for you to find more requirements, but you will only have a good conclusion if you make topics for each requirement found.
So, are we going to achieve something with that topic?

Last edited:

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
verdad no hemos recibido mas información al respecto sobre los mapas a pesar que esperamos el cambio del rex seguimos mas interesado es en el cambio a los mapas que es lo principal o era lo principal de la actualización

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sorry but the focus right now is the design for the Endgame mechanics. Because the endgame mechanics will also look at the game building combat to earn fame, the map layout is indirectly affected by it. We have several ideas but they must go hand in hand with the game building mechanics to avoid that we need to change the maps again afterwards.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Sorry but the focus right now is the design for the Endgame mechanics. Because the endgame mechanics will also look at the game building combat to earn fame, the map layout is indirectly affected by it. We have several ideas but they must go hand in hand with the game building mechanics to avoid that we need to change the maps again afterwards.
Need to wait another 1 year? PVP Balance update came after one year of its announcement

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Sorry but the focus right now is the design for the Endgame mechanics.
Now that the Balance update has been implemented, I've noticed an increase in the number of players at peak time and non-peak time. There's a noticeable issue with farming smilodons now in Maujak.

While I understand that it will take time to even start working on the Map Redesign, and the Endgame mechanic hasn't been touched yet, how about introducing a sort of hotfix to increase the number of smilodons spawn points- or even consider increasing the spawn time?

It's a noticeable issue in populated servers. A small group of smilodons on high-level zone at Maujak for a group of players.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Your audience is dissatisfied with the current maps, and we also want a lot of additional things, just for the time being what would be most important and help us are maps.
The game itself is good and has great potential, it only sins in some aspects, we don’t want you to change all the current game mechanics, we want some details that wouldn’t affect anything for future updates or adding new features, we can live with always with maps with new paths, because the current format is horrible, the locomotion that was 2 minutes and now it is almost 10 minutes to reach the end of the map, even if we have teleportation, it totally takes away the fun of the game, I will spend a lot of money if you want, but don't be forced to do that, because it takes a long time to get from one point to another.
This is uncomfortable, even in a war, we want quick strategies, not just come and go.
And changing the maps is very important, I know that you are thinking about the future, that you don't want to keep changing the maps every year.
Only this will happen if you keep the current state of the maps, or just look for another audience, and you want older players to leave or get used to these maps, but it is not that simple, whoever stepped on the old maps, he is aware that the way they were, they were better, and not the current one, which follows only one path.

Status
Not open for further replies.