Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I love the idea that dinosaurs will finally get unique roles, and I hope everything comes out as soon as possible :p
There is something you should also do as soon as it is added: it would be to add a visual aspect (in the dinosaur options of the profile interface) according to the role, it would be good for those who do not understand (the newbies), also add the information of roles for more details .

it's only suggestion xD

Good day :)

Attachments

Last edited:

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
Então basicamente, todos os jogadores que conseguirem impedir que o Rex se aproxime vai ter vantagem. na hora do pvp... então nesse caso 90% dos jogadores de todos os servidores que jogam de Gatt vão ter vantagem contra o meu Dino, isso está errado... a única forma de evitar a lentidão da Gatt é se aproveitando de um bug que o jogo tem.... acho que vou precisar continuar fazendo isso '-'

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
As posted earlier we have characerized each dinosaur to fit one distict role and playstyle. But because mutliple dinosaurs fall into the same role they still should play differently from each other based on their skill and effects they have at their disposal. This makes every dinosour unique with its strength and weaknesses.

Here is an overview and explanation for the roles and what dinos fall under that role:

Dino Role (Class)Description & Dinos
TanqueFocuses on close combat with lots of HP and little damage, but the speed is its weakness.

Dinos: Ankylosaurus & Brachiosaurus
Hit & RunFocus is on a ranged combat or quick runs into the target to deal damage and effects and then retreat into safe distance, ideal against slower targets.

Dinos: Pachycephalosaurus & Coelophysis
AllrounderA combination of hp and damage that is for everyone, they are no specalist into any field but can deal with all situations.

Dinos: Centrosaurus & Parasaurolophus
Distribuidor de dañosFocus is on close combat to deal as much damage in as little time as possible, otherwise the weakness are dinos that can block him from doing so.

Dinos: Carnotaurus & Tyrannosaurus

Currently we are evaluating the changes on the skills and effects, so see if they feel good and match their assigned role of a dino. Because many aspects are changed and still are worked on we will present you the details on the skills as soon we found a good set based on the feedback we get from the team working on the testing.

If you want to join in for testing there are still slots open: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/we-need-testers.11720/ :)
And about weapons?

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force
Well, I came here again to complain about some things that make the game be a drug: dodge skills of dinos and weapons, this sucks when we are in a battle and our opponent evades all our skills.
Constant critics: The pvp is no longer fair because of this, the critical damage caused by the shot is very high in comparation the recovery and life of the dinos, this has no logic. These problems in my opinion should be prioritized and fixed as quickly as possible, often when I'm hunting I die because the NPC dodges or the weapon misses the skill, this is very annoying and frustrating. I hope you read this comment and give priority to these things, I believe that adjusting this makes the game much better.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
this is what i'm curious about as well. balance doesn't just concern the dinos. there's a very specific setup that 95% of dinostorm players use and it kind of destroys any kind of diversity in regards to setups because nothing else works as well. the dino balancing will help to an extent, but gatling is still extremely overused because its so overpowered - the confusion lasts way too long, you can spam it without the duration being shortened, and it has no real, effective counter. the yaeger is starting to fall into the same boat thanks to the damage from its critical hit. i don't see any other guns really used outside of those two. peacemaker would be good if its clock was buffed a little bit and the skills reworked, and i've seen a few people that use it, but its still not as effective as gatling or yager. i don't really ever see showstopper, burning colt, or hammer.

as for the techs and implants, most of them aren't as helpful as you think. the problem, i think, is that in battle if you don't use vitality, recovery, armor/agility, and shield in particular, you're screwed. you may get lucky and defeat people on occasion, but theres still a huge problem in that you won't have enough defenses even if you're using something like shock or weapon reflectance. its the same for the gun techs. damage, range, aim, penetration is the usual loadout i see. if you don't use those, again, you're generally screwed. waaaaaaay too much of this game comes down to luck/chance and with so few dino/weapon skills you're very limited in what you can do to mitigate damage/maximize your output.
still waiting for a response from the devs for this.

its infuriating that, once again, it seems that the devs and the community managers have just stopped giving updates as to what is happening and have stopped listening to the players. (seriously. what was up with the traveling trader? i'm pretty sure that what he offered wasn't what people wanted....) at this point, i've more or less accepted that the state of dinostorm right now is just how its going to be. i'm genuinely not trying to be dramatic but we haven't had any real update as to whats going on, just "yep, things are happening!" the one update post we got recently was just a rehash of what has been said before and doesn't address anything besides the dinos, which is only a small fraction of what needs to be rebalanced. at this point i'm not going to hold my breath for the balance to actually come out.

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force
[QUOTE = ". Shazam., Postagem: 49607, membro: 24590"]
Já se passaram 15 dias e não houve nenhuma atualização sobre o balanceamento ..... desanimando a cada dia kk
[/CITAR]
Acho que todo mundo está desanimando do jogo kkkk

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
[QUOTE = ". Shazam., Postagem: 49607, membro: 24590"]
Já se passaram 15 dias e não houve nenhuma atualização sobre o balanceamento ..... desanimando a cada dia kk
[/CITAR]
Acho que todo mundo está desanimando do jogo kkkk
Eu sou um deles, dificil entra no jogo e quando entro não aguento fica 30 minutos de tão enjoativo

Zeyrox321

Reaction score
Hi I'm an old player and don't play dino storm right now because of my school but I would like to add an idea that Flash Sales should be every week rather then being in an event and I think that the game for high level players gets boring like lvl 40-55 so I would highly request to either make nests for every upgrade material or too make farming and grinding less of a pain.
I think if you guys do this the community will be very happy.
The game feels too demanding and Pay To Win like rich people can reach the max level in weeks but for others it takes years too.I'm not against this as it is a browser based game but if the devs would work a little hard on dino storm rather then pirate galaxy and steel legions,they can earn a lot and this game would be popular world wide as it has a lot of potential
I think the biggest problem is grinding and farming either u can increase drop rates or if u want to upgrade for example: your weapon it will require less items to upgrade so then people can have fun rather then grinding for 24 hours straight

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force
[QUOTE = "Zeyrox321, postagem: 49625, membro: 24162"]
Olá, sou um jogador antigo e não jogo dino storm agora por causa da minha escola, mas gostaria de acrescentar a ideia de que as Flash Sales deveriam ser todas as semanas, em vez de estar em um evento e acho que o jogo de alto nível os jogadores ficam chatos como o nível 40-55, então eu altamente pediria para fazer ninhos para cada material de atualização ou também tornar a agricultura e moagem menos chata.
Acho que se vocês fizerem isso, a comunidade ficará muito feliz.
O jogo parece muito exigente e Pague para Ganhar como se os ricos pudessem atingir o nível máximo em semanas, mas para outros leva anos também. Não sou contra isso, pois é um jogo baseado em navegador, mas se os desenvolvedores trabalharem um pouco Dino Storm em vez de galáxias piratas e legiões de aço, eles podem ganhar muito e este jogo seria popular em todo o mundo, pois tem um grande potencial
Acho que o maior problema é moer e cultivar, ou você pode aumentar as taxas de queda ou se quiser atualizar, por exemplo: sua arma exigirá menos itens para atualizar, então as pessoas podem se divertir em vez de moer por 24 horas direto
[/CITAR]
Eu agree

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Honestamente, estou completamente triste, não recebemos mais informações sobre a atualização, e nenhum dos GMs respondeu aos nossos comentários aqui. Estou um passo mais perto de parar de jogar isso.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
Honestamente, estou completamente triste, não recebemos mais informações sobre a atualização, e nenhum dos GMs respondeu aos nossos comentários aqui. Estou um passo mais perto de parar de jogar isso.
i have more or less moved on from dinostorm at this point. its infuriating that there is no communication, no updates, without pulling teeth. i firmly believe this game has potential but i don't think it will ever be what it could be. half the servers are dead because of how bad the pvp is and any server controlled by a strong alliance has no feasible way to be flipped. at this point, there's not even any real gameplay, because the game is just "suck up to whoever is in charge, get rex, stop playing." its not any one server thats guilty of this, most of them have this problem.

there are a lot of dinosaur mmos out there now, like path of titans, beasts of bermuda, the isle, ark, etc. i'd recommend giving one of those a shot for anyone who is desperate to play a dinosaur mmo thats alive and has devs that keep the playerbase in the loop.

Zeyrox321

Reaction score
I don't wanna quit playing dino storm cuz like it has SOOOOOO much potential that I don't want this game to be wasted
We need you to work hard on this NO One like Pirate Galaxy or Steel legions please devs put more attention to this game or give this game to a better group of devs

NAM

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
..PrincessCarolyn..
Clan
-FrontLine-
WHAT - IS - GOING - ON?
The game has not received updates or maintenance for a long time. WE have not received updates or explanations for a long time. I don't agree with anyone being rude, but you must understand our side. I don't know if this is happening with all servers, all countries or something, but the game has been extremely UNSTABLE for days. In the midst of wars, in the midst of drains or whatever the player is doing, the game simply falls and takes forever to play and no, it is not anyone's internet or computer, after all we are not having an internet crisis in set with x, y, z countries or are we?
I don't blame people who are tired, nor do I want to be rude and despise your work cause dino storm is a dear game of mine and my friends but at the moment we are only having disappointment and disadvantages in continuing to play.
Waiting for improvements and the attention this game deserves.

Synx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
TSynx
Clan
Sem
i wanted to take advantage of that are talking about balancing and say that miss the EXTRA of the dinosaur or the weapon should not happen and I think many think the same.

Synx

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
TSynx
Clan
Sem
i wanted to take advantage of that are talking about balancing and say that miss the EXTRA of the dinosaur or the weapon should not happen and I think many think the same.
And I wanted to take advantage and also say that this could be solved before the big update, because I do not think something so easy to fix, because just take something that has already been put

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
this is starting to get ridiculous. its been almost 3 weeks without any response from the devs, or even just a moderator! there are currently major problems with the game. lag issues, delay with attacks to an almost unplayable degree (my weapon skills don't work half the time! seriously, y'all wanna address that now?), and general complaints from the players about bugs and minor aspects. highway's account says he was last online today - is it really so hard to take 10 minutes to write a post about what's coming? to address player concerns? to even just say "we see these bugs and we'll fix them ASAP"?

ZeroXxc

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
ZerooXx
Clan
Malasf
Nos podrían dar información sobre lo que está pasando por favor??? Hace mucho no sabemos nada...

Cómo va la actualización de balance? Hay cambios, han hecho algo? Están haciendo algo??

Otra cosa, si no es mucho pedir, darnos información sobre EVENTO DE HALOWEN, cuando comienza o algo... Ya sabemos cuándo va a ser aproximadamente, pero si ustedes nos dan las noticias o información eso nos alegra a los jugadores, aunque sepamos que falta algo de tiempo para que ocurran esas cosas... @Highway @Narokath @NaY @Faye quien sea...

- Red Tornado -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmoDeLosEspejos
Clan
i do not have
Hello, that balance will only be of the dinosaurs? If it were weapons, it would also be much better, I explain why, nowadays almost most dino storm players use gatling and yager you don't see someone used a hammer, burning cold and peacemaker, they should give more priority to weapons than They gave life to the game, not only do we have to use gatling or yager just because they do more damage than the others, they have good skills and among other things, look at the hammer, you can't see ANYONE using it, I would love for them to do something to the hammer, it's the first weapon What we use in the game and it deserves more, its damage is fine, range and cadence should increase something, and on its skills the coup de grace is very good only that the penetration effect does not take effect, it only takes effect if you wear some serious penetration garment much better if it would be effect by itself without wearing any penetration garment I would appreciate it, the rocket does not hurt it is like an ornament for the hammer I have not noticed that it does damage so if they will increase or They will change the skill anyway I appreciate it, well give more priority to the weapons that gave life to the burning cold game, hammer, peacemaker I would appreciate it, I hope you read this, have a good afternoon / evening

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Hello, that balance will only be of the dinosaurs? If it were weapons, it would also be much better, I explain why, nowadays almost most dino storm players use gatling and yager you don't see someone used a hammer, burning cold and peacemaker, they should give more priority to weapons than They gave life to the game, not only do we have to use gatling or yager just because they do more damage than the others, they have good skills and among other things, look at the hammer, you can't see ANYONE using it, I would love for them to do something to the hammer, it's the first weapon What we use in the game and it deserves more, its damage is fine, range and cadence should increase something, and on its skills the coup de grace is very good only that the penetration effect does not take effect, it only takes effect if you wear some serious penetration garment much better if it would be effect by itself without wearing any penetration garment I would appreciate it, the rocket does not hurt it is like an ornament for the hammer I have not noticed that it does damage so if they will increase or They will change the skill anyway I appreciate it, well give more priority to the weapons that gave life to the burning cold game, hammer, peacemaker I would appreciate it, I hope you read this, have a good afternoon / evening
Every dino, gun, imp, tech, skills, attributes all of them and for clothes will be balanced.

Typer

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXCarlosGXx
Clan
Strike Force
Since it would take so long to update the balance, why didn't do a separate update to correct the errors that are most irritating the
players?
1) Extra fails (not a bug, but no player wants it).
2) Critics with absurd damage.
3) Lvl 55 takes much lower lvl damage.
4) Bots and players dodge without them using any agility items.
5) Gatling with extra powers very OP.
6) The ability is available for use and will not work during pvp.
If these errors had been corrected, players would have more patience to wait for the big update. ☺🕔🍃

ZeroXxc

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
ZerooXx
Clan
Malasf
What a shame, days go by and nobody answers suggestions, or the questions we ask ... I hope they give us news soon about the game, or halowen event at least ... this is becoming very desperate ... There are people who put a lot of money into the game per week, or per month etc, and they do not even respond to us in the forum, nor do they give news or information about whatever ...

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
What you are saying its completely right, now carnotaurs are too weak; i can't hunt the levels I was hunting yesterday
yeah this is true the killed Carnotaurus and now it's useless
hopefully they will fix it in future update

Status
Not open for further replies.