What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Well the thing the algorithm for that would be pretty darn performance heavy, so that is an approximation.
And fear alone would not solve the thing, that is for sure.
How does the "Find more/Show me the way" algorithm work? Can't parts of it be repurposed to find a path out of the corner and then move the player along that path?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Totally passive attack gameplay. But from your question it sounds like your expectation is something gets on ptr and then everything is solved and fine? sadly that is not how things work out, it is for testing it out, and then you can get results of didn't change enough, worked not at all, is fine, or anything inbetween.
Also no i didn't mean for my question to sound like that i simply wondered whether this was test of players being afk and taking builds or tank related.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I think this current ptr main purpose is to test implants effectiveness... Not brachio issue.. but ehhh this ptr didn't have gate's special trait... No motivation to log...

Is it possible to bring in the special traits for gate tomorrow or next weekend?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I think this current ptr main purpose is to test implants effectiveness... Not brachio issue.. but ehhh this ptr didn't have gate's special trait... No motivation to log...

Is it possible to bring in the special traits for gate tomorrow or next weekend?
That will propable get decided on monday, based on results on ptr.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I didn't expect these changes to solve everything in an instant, it is more like first steps.
But 7 times instant resurrect, is a bit expensive and time intensive, so it prolonged the fight quite a bit.
That really doesn't excite any attacker particularly because defender would use the most damage causing set while attacker is forced to use other dino because of the alliance crying over the forum while attackers cannot have the freedom to use which dino to be used and obviously attackers uses the dino that can consume the damage.
It's actually pretty balanced along with the new EP update.
Doing more about a strategy that attacker can make use of will make it more worst game play for attackers as they are already fighting multiple clans along with the defender.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I hope the ptr testers give more feedback on the manual skill input and stabi and rage implant performance feedback.... don't complain about brachi being op or whatsoever.... so the devs could get feedback on what is meant to be tested and quickly move towards the gate's trait which I look forward :)Screenshot_82.png

cuz Im stuck loading screen....

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I hope the ptr testers give more feedback on the manual skill input and stabi and rage implant performance feedback.... don't complain about brachi being op or whatsoever.... so the devs could get feedback on what is meant to be tested and quickly move towards the gate's trait which I look forward :)
As much as I've personally tested things everything looks great to be fair, I've also posted a few posts earlier about my opinion on a couple things and that some sites need adjustments because Fear Effect still doesn't stop a drainer from getting stuck in a tight corner

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
IMG_20240607_175138.jpg
Defenders just want this one alone so they can kill 5 brachi vs 1 real defender.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
As much as I've personally tested things everything looks great to be fair, I've also posted a few posts earlier about my opinion on a couple things and that some sites need adjustments because Fear Effect still doesn't stop a drainer from getting stuck in a tight corner
hmmm some gates like the one near mm market idk is it sinclair or whut seems to be in open area... maybe for those "stuck in corner" gates could be pushed further out slightly at the center of the trail path in the open spaces...

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
My Suggestion:

Assign attack rate efficiency for each class of dino:

• Damage Dealers: Efficiency of 100% of the current attack rate.
  • Hit and Run: Efficiency of 90% of the current attack rate.
  • All-Rounders: Efficiency of 85% of the current attack rate.
  • Tanks: Efficiency of 80% of the current attack rate.
In a scenario with 2 clans having the same number of portals, we would have:

• Damage Dealers: -80
  • Hit and Run: -72
  • All-Rounders: -68
  • Tanks: -64

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
hmmm some gates like the one near mm market idk is it sinclair or whut seems to be in open area... maybe for those "stuck in corner" gates could be pushed further out slightly at the center of the trail path in the open spaces...
I've posted 2 screenshots in the previous page, in GV some sites have like a little house next to them, players are easily able to sit behind one and they'd be stuck there draining, it's not impossible to push them out, but really difficult to find the exact spot where you should battlecry them from

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Now please stay on topic and give your ideas and thoughts on the ptr

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
My Suggestion:

This comes with the idea of dynamic draining depending on dino class no? We've been suggesting it for a few days now, it can really be tested out in PTR

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
What you said is nowhere mentioned. We want brachi to be nerfed so we are actually able to kill it
U would if u were real defender probably ask Tom how many times he was dead when our clan killed him when he used brachi as defender.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
U would if u were real defender probably ask Tom how many times he was dead when our clan killed him when he used brachi as defender.
Stay on topic, if you want to argue about nonsense then create a special thread

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Hey, can you guys stop already with this eu1 nonsense?

Many players from many servers already requested a Branchio fix. And the solution is undergoing.

Keep your Eu1 argument out of the feedback flow.

@Faye

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
To the ptr atm
It seems fine. The fact that the stability was nerfed makes it more fun to fight tbh.
The fleeing is somewhat working just needs some fixing.
The reflecting tech and implant does activate more often which is nice.
If I get more thoughts or ideas then I will write here

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I've posted 2 screenshots in the previous page, in GV some sites have like a little house next to them, players are easily able to sit behind one and they'd be stuck there draining, it's not impossible to push them out, but really difficult to find the exact spot where you should battlecry them from
xD I think old maps have some gates in open area and only like a thin piece of hill at the back of the gate... so any battlecry form any direction was able to do the job... well I think this is very good opportunity for devs to revamp the map slightly as
a) it can bring back some nostalgic moments during old ds times :3
b) it can fix the brachi or whatever dino being stuck at a house or hill etc .

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
My Suggestion:

Damage Dealers -355
Hit & Run -319
Allrounder -301
Tank -284

When you attack a building of aclan taht has more than 6 buildings more than your own.

Next to that I also had the idea of a increased repairrate based on amount of defenders but not linear but rather deminishing return, so you increase the total repairrate with each defender but with each one it increases less.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Damage Dealers -355
Hit & Run -319
Allrounder -301
Tank -284

When you attack a building of aclan taht has more than 6 buildings more than your own.

Next to that I also had the idea of a increased repairrate based on amount of defenders but not linear but rather deminishing return, so you increase the total repairrate with each defender but with each one it increases less.
This doesn't look SO bad, but we'd need to test it out, also we need to see a table of the dynamic draining depend on sites held etc.
And for tanks isn't -284 still considered high?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Damage Dealers -355
Hit & Run -319
Allrounder -301
Tank -284

soooo attacker have the dynamic rate as their power and defender have no. of people as their power?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This doesn't look SO bad, but we'd need to test it out, also we need to see a table of the dynamic draining depend on sites held etc.
And for tanks isn't -284 still considered high?
Could still be high yes, that is a bit subjective.

soooo attacker have the dynamic rate as their power and defender have no. of people as their power?
That would be the idea yes.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
so you increase the total repairrate with each defender but with each one it increases less.
This makes sense, this is what we should have been testing at the moment.

You've been throwing around some very good proposals lately, I think that through each of those ideas combined, the problem will be eventually solved.

It does start to make sense now.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Would love to test these ideas this weekend if possible

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This makes sense, this is what we should have been testing at the moment.

You've been throwing around some very good proposals lately, I think that through each of those ideas combined, the problem will be eventually solved.

It does start to make sense now.
Sadly that is not ready for the PTR and i can only provide a formula for it but not the implementaiton.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
They could place fences that do not allow access to the areas behind the doors, like in Scott, Miller or Hoskins, that would solve the problem of them entering the places only to drain. @Alewx

Status
Not open for further replies.