What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
unless i'm misunderstanding your post, i fail to see how this has anything to do with healing gates... it seems more focused on the yield.
technically its possible to heal as the higher yield u have the lower the battle duration creating chance for enemy to not be in time to over take a site

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
It is an attempt to extend fights around buildings by just spliting up conflict into multiple segments. but it does not point out what happens in the last segment when an previously unattacking clan goes and just takes it plain, all the effort of the others just gone? aka trading with extra steps.
previously un attacking clan will for sure win in 1st segment of conflict :v

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
It is an attempt to extend fights around buildings by just spliting up conflict into multiple segments. but it does not point out what happens in the last segment when an previously unattacking clan goes and just takes it plain, all the effort of the others just gone? aka trading with extra steps.
yeah, that's how it comes off to me as well, especially with the footnote about health not being restored to gates after each quarter. i do notice a lot of people on my server don't bother to heal their gates (even when they're vulnerable and not being currently attacked) so i wonder how many complaints in that regard are just because people can't be bothered with healing gates.

technically its possible to heal as the higher yield u have the lower the battle duration creating chance for enemy to not be in time to over take a site
i think there is a big difference between "technically its possible" and "the point of this idea is to make healing more viable and profitable." what you've written up there (as elaborated on by alewx) definitely seems like more of the former.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Ofc i cant give 100 percent solution but I'm at least giving some idea instead of complaining :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
yeah, that's how it comes off to me as well, especially with the footnote about health not being restored to gates after each quarter. i do notice a lot of people on my server don't bother to heal their gates (even when they're vulnerable and not being currently attacked) so i wonder how many complaints in that regard are just because people can't be bothered with healing gates.
that is the actual question, because i saw instances where it was managed to defend and keep a site, and healing was their lever, but then like the situation described the question of WHY just filles it all.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
that is the actual question, because i saw instances where it was managed to defend and keep a site, and healing was their lever, but then like the situation described the question of WHY just filles it all.
i have seen success with clans defending and healing their gates, but a lot of times i've noticed that allies will just... let their gate get drained instead of trying to heal it. i do think part of it is probably they get frustrated about killing tank players but i do also wonder if the healing rate could be buffed a bit. nothing too crazy obviously but i will admit it does feel a little low when your enemies have a gate near you and can just immediately run back and undo whatever healing you've done.

but again... i do think a lot of the issue is just that people aren't interacting with the new mechanics from what i've seen, if that makes sense.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
personally i think the heal is alright but its just the defending for 1hr straight which can be a pain :3

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
:D previously the defending was 24/7 and now 1h is too much :D no seriously.
What about the 2nd portion of my idea where I share about the massive toll of fame mapholder will lose 🙃

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
welp gateholders i tried to bring in the idea as a KOS to improve defender situation but I keep getting countered xD. Dont say KOS are heartless:whistle:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
the idea of map holder alone is already more then questionable. siteholder, buildingholder yes sure, but map holder NO.
It's been 1 week already since update went live, it's been well received amongst majority of the community, so what's next to come for the EndGame Mechanic changes?

It's already been made aware of some Dino class passive drains and the lack of battle for a Site.

What's next to come now? Are there any solution for these 2 knows issue in the work? Or new ideas/ features for this Dev Shack?

Some communication would be much appreciated.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
The opponent had 7 portals, my clan had 1 portal at 400 and we ended up losing to that clan because we were all going with full Dino defense and we couldn't defeat them before they took it. Where is the logic in this and my clan? There were 9 players and they were 10/12

Because it is better not to neutralize the x4 defense, that is, when they are the owners of the portal attacking the attacker, the x4 defense does not work on the attacker or the defender, it will only take effect with third-party players, that is, when an equal alliance attacks it way when only 1 attacking clan will receive the neutralization against the Defenders, because literally this is not balanced because no one heals or repairs the portal anymore because it cannot be done. It is easier to kill and take portals of 50 until you have 10/8 and no you can more

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
It's been 1 week already since update went live, it's been well received amongst majority of the community, so what's next to come for the EndGame Mechanic changes?

It's already been made aware of some Dino class passive drains and the lack of battle for a Site.

What's next to come now? Are there any solution for these 2 knows issue in the work? Or new ideas/ features for this Dev Shack?

Some communication would be much appreciated.
We are still compiling a list of possible changes to adress the issues. On monday we should have something to post here to get your feedback on it.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
1717267172005.png
alliance on game : lets mark our friends camps red so enemy cannot not even spawn on camps so they cant drain and thus we can have all buildings to us.
alliance on forum : please make game more interesting , this is so boring , we want more pvp , please do something about brachi.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
View attachment 47950
alliance on game : lets mark our friends camps red so enemy cannot not even spawn on camps so they cant drain and thus we can have all buildings to us.
alliance on forum : please make game more interesting , this is so boring , we want more pvp , please do something about brachi.
This thing has been happening long time ago if not since the beginning of the game. There's no reason trying to find excuses to throw dirt on someone's mat. The gates are not instantly being closed so there's a gap where you can teleport. Besides there's permanent Dv gates for a reason.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
View attachment 47950
You can always use teleport matrix with group of brachi you know...

Thus you will find alliance wasting time with walking to gate that you are draining cause they are duelist and cannot do the same

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Unless they took duelist as well making neither side able to do that.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

Thus you will find alliance wasting time with walking to gate that you are draining cause they are duelist and cannot do the same
Then why complain on forum about PvP ? When alliance doesn't even want enemies to spawn and fight? And then later ask Dev's to do something about brachi?
With so called brachi PPL can take few buildings like 2-3 and later on each gate takes 10 minutes to drain which is highly not possible to take.
I'm just talking about the contradictions that alliance do on game vs they do on forum .
Someone writes there is dv gate well u tell attackers where to spawn and attack?
First lose freedom to attack anytime now defenders tell attackers where to spawn to they can have 100+ players there and kill attackers.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

So as u can have real defenders on site than 3rd party clans to defend buildings and make them complain about brachi.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
So as u can have real defenders on site than 3rd party clans to defend buildings and make them complain about brachi.
I understand spawn kill issue in dv gates, the thing i was pointing is that even though you as attacker group are duelist, you can wait somewhere in dv and ambush some of the gates that got red and once you took over the gate, there will be a spawn point only for your clan.

The main thing i discussed about pvp in forum is absent of fight due to preventing extra power and it leads to easy captures of gates without a fight for it, even though it might not be the case in eu1.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
I used brachi a lot times for defending my allies gates so imagine you are attacker group that captured only 1 gate but after that some drainer alliance clan comes up and follow you anywhere you go and since their drain rate is higher, you wont be able to capture gate nor kill alliance cause of x4 damage reduction.

So as a result two can play this game and the issue bothers me is absent of competite or fight in pvp :|

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I used brachi a lot times for defending my allies gates so imagine you are attacker group that captured only 1 gate but after that some drainer alliance clan comes up and follow you anywhere you go and since their drain rate is higher, you wont be able to capture gate nor kill alliance cause of x4 damage reduction.

So as a result two can play this game and the issue bothers me is absent of competite or fight in pvp :|
Attackers using brachi can get 2-3 gates maximum per clan beyond a point the drain rate is as low as 98 which is impossible even having too many brachi which would take 10 minutes even if there are no defenders and imagine if there are defenders , it's just impossible to fight 10 minutes for just one camp
Here the alliance isn't ready to lose 5-6 gates to attacker clan per phase while they also allocate 4-5 camps to clans which is having 8 members of total just because it's alliance sub clans.
If a clan with 8 members deserves to hold 4-5 gates because alliance decided to give them attackers with 10+ also deserves it and this just ruins game play as well

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Attackers using brachi can get 2-3 gates maximum per clan beyond a point the drain rate is as low as 98 which is impossible even having too many brachi which would take 10 minutes even if there are no defenders and imagine if there are defenders , it's just impossible to fight 10 minutes for just one camp
Here the alliance isn't ready to lose 5-6 gates to attacker clan per phase while they also allocate 4-5 camps to clans which is having 8 members of total just because it's alliance sub clans.
If a clan with 8 members deserves to hold 4-5 gates because alliance decided to give them attackers with 10+ also deserves it and this just ruins game play as well
Yes, clans with 8 people holds the gates because it is one part of a bigger clan that had to split because of the update

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
The main advantage a clan can have is having alliance , in eu1 all clans holdings active buildings is ally with eachother and that's the biggest advantage anyone can have in this game , being in a alliance clans is easy rex , and that being said the alliance system should be governed and currently it's not regulated and purely players decision and hence what ever update Dev's to alliance clans make it not to be successful.
So i request Dev's to make the alliance system regulated with rules and advantages and disadvantages to it.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The main advantage a clan can have is having alliance , in eu1 all clans holdings active buildings is ally with eachother and that's the biggest advantage anyone can have in this game , being in a alliance clans is easy rex , and that being said the alliance system should be governed and currently it's not regulated and purely players decision and hence what ever update Dev's to alliance clans make it not to be successful.
So i request Dev's to make the alliance system regulated with rules and advantages and disadvantages to it.
And players just work around it by not using it and avoiding anything by keeping it the way they did it like the last years? I am not so naive ;)

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Then why complain on forum about PvP ? When alliance doesn't even want enemies to spawn and fight? And then later ask Dev's to do something about brachi?
With so called brachi PPL can take few buildings like 2-3 and later on each gate takes 10 minutes to drain which is highly not possible to take.
I'm just talking about the contradictions that alliance do on game vs they do on forum .
Someone writes there is dv gate well u tell attackers where to spawn and attack?
First lose freedom to attack anytime now defenders tell attackers where to spawn to they can have 100+ players there and kill attackers.
what kind of pvp u want provided it takes 10 mins to kill a lvl 40 brachi even if u try ur best unless u have defender buff

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
u talk about regulating lol. regulating things have only brought ds to this stage where almost all are against it, so do you really think more regulation is the way to solve things and lets be honest ds is not gonna get new players a lot even if they think the new game system might be new for old players who ll leave vis a v compared to new people who are new to the game so they ll just adjust so here we are talking retention is far far more important than looking for new player base

Status
Not open for further replies.