cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
Idk about that, I see many people here talking about working hard for stuff while those people didn't even bother ''working hard'' to get their own rex/elections and got it in some other ways if you know what I mean.
Okay

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
They said they will scale it based off of players that are active on the server.
Townhall applications, not active players.

Also another point here @Alewx and @Highway. If you expect sheriff players to have enough tokens for your new content in the future, how will they get any tokens if there are barely any gates and for sure priority will be given to players who don't have rex at all rather than players who have rex/sheriff and just want the extra content?

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
It's scaled based on the applicant number in the Town Hall
Then big clans need to destroy the big listing in order to send more people to elections in order to unlock more gates in order to damage alliances in a way. Does that make sense?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This thread is quickly turning into conversational message.. there's just spam from what I see and i am missing some posts, nothing constructive or no feedback that's actually helping the game development.. is there any Gms or CMs online that can even moderate this thread?????
From front page what i can see only Evyus, Highway and Me, and I'm not for long here, getting back into bed and continue beeing sick, to hopefully return on monday fresh.

And while it beeing kind of Conversational, that is part of the process.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
From front page what i can see only Evyus, Highway and Me, and I'm not for long here, getting back into bed and continue beeing sick, to hopefully return on monday fresh.

man, just close this post at this point idk whatchu expecting, a head pat or pat on the back or sum idk

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
And again it encourages to do so because that's how players play nowadays, there isn't an ally system that they made is there? That means it most probably wasn't their intention that it would come out this way. Now, say everyone began acting as their own clan instead of alliances, and everyone fought for their own, the game would be much more fun and interesting wouldn't it? The changes they are making would actually make sense, and there would be more activity with the buildings, not just one name over 5 maps. Thing is, as I read before, this alliance thing makes things smooth and easy, everyone gets their election in time, their rex, sheriff, and nobody can be bothered as there are 100 players that defend my gate in case anything happens, and in case someone tries to steal my election, my clan owns an entire map. People got way too used to being lazy and owning everything.
bro people will ally in a pvp game its a stable what are you yapping about

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Then big clans need to destroy the big listing in order to send more people to elections in order to unlock more gates in order to damage alliances in a way. Does that make sense?
there isnt enough fame for that

Maggie Rhee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Maggie Rhee
Clan
Army of Darkness

You wanted a feedback over your amazing update, this is the feedback, enjoy it. Keep killing the game in such a great way.

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
x- ParzivaL
Clan
Greek Aces
I think that this thread is for us to complain about new update and stuff and for you to convince us this new update is good for us but it is absolutely not as you can see we complain about it

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
i think you and the devs forget that we actually need fame for elections

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
and by making dv hold gates means less fame you want to 'abolish waiting orders and distribute fame fairly'

Maggie Rhee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Maggie Rhee
Clan
Army of Darkness
You devs playing on eu5 or am6 or do you play this game at all?

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
i think you and the devs forget that we actually need fame for elections
IF gates weren't so static, there wouldnt be billions bid in elections, because clans wouldn't make so much fame

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
IF gates weren't so static, there wouldnt be billions bid in elections, because clans wouldn't make so much fame
So now 1 clan will hold all the gates since it's just 23 gates and nobody else will get any elections, yay!

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
x- ParzivaL
Clan
Greek Aces
I dont think you understand that if we cant have gates we cant gain fame if we cant gain fame we cant apply on town hall if we cant apply on ton hall dv will hold gates if dv will hold gates there wont be any gates for us to hold if there is no gates for us to hold we wont have gates and it goes on and on

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
the solution? just remove the gates and give them to dv i call that a job well done time to take a break!

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
So now 1 clan will hold all the gates since it's just 23 gates and nobody else will get any elections, yay!
Again, if clans send out multiple people in elections, more gates are available.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Again, if clans send out multiple people in elections, more gates are available.
Then they just take them again? It's still mostly 23 gates, still 1 or 2 clans holding all the gates and nobody else got any chance, idk whatchu smoked but damnnnn

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
the solution? just remove the gates and give them to dv i call that a job well done time to take a break!
I don't agree with DV holding gates

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
can i ask you a question? do you lead a clan? because if you do and if u lead a clan that has gates you would actually know that fame doesnt grow on trees

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
x- ParzivaL
Clan
Greek Aces
Brooo if clans send more ppl to elections how are they supposed to in elections at all just common sense

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
If you expect sheriff players to have enough tokens for your new content in the future, how will they get any tokens if there are barely any gates and for sure priority will be given to players who don't have rex at all rather than players who have rex/sheriff and just want the extra content?
That's one of the important points that needs to be raised. The tower that we will have to fight for, will either be for players who do not have a Sheriff or players who have a Sheriff already.

And it's not really going to be pretty, because we wouldn't want the players who are fighting for their Sheriff to lose.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
and by making dv hold gates means less fame you want to 'abolish waiting orders and distribute fame fairly'
Buildings are organized and held by alliance anyway, and we need more buildings non the less no matter how much they push a single player in townhall?

If one alliance is pushing a single player into townhall than the fame from a few buildings is easier countered with the fame from the cloths or do you deny me that logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.