NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
If the value of the medals remains like this then it would be better to increase the value by 1 medal, for example a medal is worth 100k fame and so on @Alewx

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Ok i think we have enough feedback regarding the upgrade prices for the buildings. We will look into it to see if there are ways to improve it. Feel free to add your ideas here.

But it would be great if we can continue on the other elements from the update. Check the questions in the entry post of this topic as a guide.
Like Alewx said, the old map icons were conflating different kinds of information -- which was totally fine for what it was! It was a compromise that was functional, mostly.

With the new mechanics we have more information to convey, and the way we prioritized all the different kinds of information just leads to new compromises to be found. I'm thankful for your feedback, and I would like to address a few points (and ask for more information on others):

• With the old colors, white meant "inactive/not usable for travel" for PvE players -- which is something we no longer have with the new mechanics, gates can be used for travel even when not held by a clan. We wanted to address that by replacing white with some kind of color.
  • That fully saturated green color is a no-go for the new base icons, since we need the overlay icons to not blend with them. The overlays are used for the site states using the primary colors which are used on the site towers and in the site UI as well:
  • Overlay icons
    • Yellow triangle · site is vulnerable
    • Red cross · site is under attack
    • Green check mark · site was recently (re)claimed
  • What I don't get yet is the importance of being able to quickly differentiate between the "light lime green" and "light pink/salmon/whatever" during fights? The whole point of the new mechanics is that you get plenty of time to prepare for site combat during the "protected" phase -- kind of the calm before the storm, site ownership just cannot change during that time, so you can prepare to focus on sites you want to attack in their "vulnerable" phase. Please explain!
  • In any case, we'll keep listening and improving :)
Instead of dds because they don't add items to improve the quality of the portal.
Example: Basic to Good = Common Items
Good to very good = Common and uncommon items
Very good for excellent rare items.
I think it's a better idea than dds .

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Another issue is the supply points of a clan, for example would players with too many abb points be lost? . I have friends with more than 400k, this is a memory for people, not just for people, but for the clan.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Instead of dds because they don't add items to improve the quality of the portal.
Example: Basic to Good = Common Items
Good to very good = Common and uncommon items
Very good for excellent rare items.
I think it's a better idea than dds .
no need to post it twice mate 💀

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
I may have a controversial question, but can you guys please unlock triforge?
rn its hard to earn fame and by doing triforge achievements, we are able to earn not only cool looks but also some fame

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
I may have a controversial question, but can you guys please unlock triforge?
rn its hard to earn fame and by doing triforge achievements, we are able to earn not only cool looks but also some fame
There r tons of clothes in PTR inventory that will last u for days and which everything is in max quality.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
There r tons of clothes in PTR inventory that will last u for days and which everything is in max quality.
read again what i wrote above,
im talking about getting fame from achievements, not about making q10 dmg set

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-.Cosmin.-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
Something I'm noticing is that everyone keeps treating the PTR the same as live servers, using the same ways and expecting a different outcome. The update is literally about trying to keep big clans and alliances as small as possible, non existant even, so everyone has an actual chance at owning buildings. You cant expect stuff to change for the best while you are making alliances on a literal test sever which is about ending them, and all you are focused on is having the most amount of buildings instead of actually testing out the new building mechanics, but then you have to courage to complain about prices, times etc.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Podrian no dejar que los saltos no se noten en el minimapa amenos de que estés serca de uno o a una cierta distancia, para mi es algo molesto que se noten todos los saltos en el minimapa. @Alewx , Y podrian agrandar un poco el minimapa.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Podrian no dejar que los saltos no se noten en el minimapa amenos de que estés serca de uno o a una cierta distancia, para mi es algo molesto que se noten todos los saltos en el minimapa. @Alewx , Y podrian agrandar un poco el minimapa.
with minimap i am actually innocent, but how big would be enough? in smallest windowsize it is taking quite a substancial part. why don't you like to see all the jumplinks? take into consideration that because they were free on ptr everyone got them and also used them on live there are not that many at the same time active.

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
I don't if it's because the ptr is already full, but i can't open the ptr even with the ptr launcher downloaded , so if someone can tell if the ptr is just full or if it's something else.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Lo que pasa es que para mí los saltos son estratégicos tanto para defender como para atacar. De esta manera puedes mantener la defensa y el ataque estratégicamente y tenerlos visibles en el mapa arruina la jugabilidad. @Alewx

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
Two Tired
Feedback on Game Test Server - Conflict Times

I recently had the opportunity to explore the test server of your game and would like to provide feedback, particularly concerning the changes in conflict times.

Firstly, the game felt more engaging and enjoyable when buildings were vulnerable to attack more frequently, specifically every 30 minutes. The increased frequency added an element of dynamism and unpredictability, fostering a more immersive gaming experience.

However, the recent adjustment to conflict times, which you've indicated as being "closer to what is planned," has led to longer periods of protection for buildings. With gates only vulnerable for 4 hours a day, this effectively leaves them shielded for 20 hours. While the intention may be to encourage conflicts when more players are online, it poses an issue for those in different time zones.

The disparity in time zones creates an unfair environment for players, as not everyone can participate in the game during the limited vulnerability window. This approach has the potential to discourage players who may find themselves at a disadvantage due to real-life commitments or time zone differences.

Additionally, the protection of buildings currently serves little purpose as they do not generate fame for their owners. Extended protection times mean that there's little incentive for most players to log in and engage with the game, as the primary motivation often revolves around participating in fights and wars for control over buildings.

In summary, shorter protection times were perceived positively, adding excitement and variety to the gameplay. On the contrary, longer protection times appear to diminish the overall appeal of the game, as they limit opportunities for participation and conflict.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to witnessing the continued improvement of the game based on player feedback.

Best regards

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
Two Tired
with minimap i am actually innocent, but how big would be enough? in smallest windowsize it is taking quite a substancial part. why don't you like to see all the jumplinks? take into consideration that because they were free on ptr everyone got them and also used them on live there are not that many at the same time active.
A toggle button would be useful for most players in this situation, I myself would like to see all jumplinks but not all the time.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Random idea but an alternative to seeing ALL the jumplinks on the map would be to see them how they currently are, aka only if you're nearby, but if you unlock it you can see it from anywhere

Currently anyone can see any jumplink, which is an issue (in my opinion) with strategies, if you place a jumplink somewhere an enemy can see it even from far away

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
@devs do you really intended for it to run on 24 hr cycle or was it meant to be 12 hr cycle

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Leading again to domination by single huge entities. it is like it all just moves towards "i want all the privileges but none of the duties"; i want my sharow army to be there when called for but not to have aything to actually mantain it.
It is onesided.

Only cost by member is fair, otherwise it looses it for anyone, was also trying to look into including rangerlevels but well things then get really really messy.
yall already made a mess and just keep making it worse atp XD

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
This is why I am asking for the formula used to calculate the price increase with each member. Is it a linear increase (each additional member adds the same amount of dds to the total cost of an upgrade) or is it exponential (each additional member adds more dds to the total cost of an upgrade)? I am not advocating for "privileges with none of the duties". But please understand that if the cost is too big the large clans will never use that feature or there will be no more large clans in the game.
They forgot that it's not just about big clans having maps and little ones being mapless, there's plenty of servers where sides EXIST, and on most of them are sides built of big clans, little clans are 90% made of low lvls who wouldn't even upgrade, and there's never been an issue for neutral players to join bigger clans, more people = more power after all, if they want elections they can work for it and get it, unless there's so-called leaders who choose to give elections to their ALT accounts, or friends who wouldn't even bother to log, but there's also plenty of people who got bored with this game and I don't blame them, this game used to be interesting and enjoyable, but some actions and facts got neglected by the ''authorities'' so, someone's account got banned, another one's destroyed, then stolen perhaps, some people would fake ss to ban the other side, some would use alts to win the war, then a lot of upgrades that led to where we are now, deserted servers, inactive big or small clans, and now tell me how many people were active back when sheriff was the only way to get rex and how many of them are there now? And now we have to either move into smaller clans or motivate our people to play even tho they have what they always desired (Rex)? The amount of dds is insane for no reason at all, if this is to help smaller clans then how it helps them if they won't be able to take even a single gate during conflict phase? So if these updates aren't a way to slowly close the game, idk what they are.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
I'm with Alex on this, a big clan has no issues with this. I know one clan which got 100M+ in clan donations lol
So it's a good number considering for big clans.
the amount of dds necessary to up yield on 13 gates (full map) from basic to excellent according to ptr rn is 343 458 258m (with 69members) so now count how many dds the members will have to get to up their map's yield and then add the fact that they have to do it all over again everytime they loose their gate. And I mention a full map because most of this sorts of clans have way too many people for elections to hold less gates.

Malekith

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvelt
The schedules are horrible for people from South America, who are probably the overwhelming majority in all the American servers.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
2 hours is way too much time for defending buildings,
why not make it 1,5h?

Basically we know that attacking is easier since attackers just go and drain thats all, but defenders need to stay on high allert and check maps all time which is kinda tirering,

2 hours is deffinitely too much

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's like this by default, but I don't see it fair that if there are more players defending in the portal with only 1 attacking the portal, its % continues to drop, given that a full tank player is left doing nothing just attacking the portal will end up draining the portal without any sense and the defenders will try everything to prevent this from happening and don't tell me it won't happen because I just saw how a player took a portal while it was defended by 8... Please reply good afternoon :geek:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's like this by default, but I don't see it fair that if there are more players defending in the portal with only 1 attacking the portal, its % continues to drop, given that a full tank player is left doing nothing just attacking the portal will end up draining the portal without any sense and the defenders will try everything to prevent this from happening and don't tell me it won't happen because I just saw how a player took a portal while it was defended by 8... Please reply good afternoon :geek:
its a known bug

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
like new map, new levels and more questing; that is what you want? I estimate there will be some ppl strongly against it.
where does your estimation on revamping the current methods to much more bleh system which almost nobody likes

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
2 hours is way too much time for defending buildings,
why not make it 1,5h?

Basically we know that attacking is easier since attackers just go and drain thats all, but defenders need to stay on high allert and check maps all time which is kinda tirering,

2 hours is deffinitely too much
That's the bare minimum in exchange of holding the site for a long hours and reaping the rewards.

Anything less will just reduce the gameplay time and be more boring.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
That's the bare minimum in exchange of holding the site for a long hours and reaping the rewards.

Anything less will just reduce the gameplay time and be more boring.
I would disagree here with your statement. Whatever you do in the end there will be always the alliance of various sides that will be holding all of the buildings. 2 hours of defending which i felt on my own skin basically and mentally fucked me up. Honestly holding a site during protection hours gives u nothing except of the purple colour on the map, especially when u know that you wont be able to defend it because sites are going down even if 8 defenders and 1 attacker stands in the circle. Once again 2 hours is too much for defenders to protect and yet too much for attackers since in those 2 hours attackers will manage to take down every building - because draining 1 site takes only 15 min for 1 person.

Status
Not open for further replies.