vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
My boy keanu and shreek making a new movie apparently.

zombeesrhot

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
west_140.ogg
Clan
Clan steel romero
i like these ideas a LOT, coming from someone whos played since the early facebook days. this game needs these changes in order for the playerbase to continue to thrive and expand. for so long we were at a dead point because the gameplay was always the same no matter what, always so hard for solo or beginners to advance in that they gave up. these changes make it much easier for the more solo / alone / beginner players to get a grip in the world and ease their way into playing with others and clans to find more success in the town of dinoville.

WE NEED CHANGE! we dont have to tear everything down and start over, we just need a bit of a reform! older systems like this are clearly unadvantagous to keeping / attracting newer players, though you've taken a step in the right direction by the current endgame reforms, we can't stop there. we need these changes and possibly more.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
people are working/resting for their healthy in these hours
Well, people have different time zones, for me it's a good time

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Is the update coming soon?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway After this new update don't u think the dead server will be even less active because most times dead server are only a warzone and the unpopular server usually don't have new players coming in like am 1 am 2 or eu 1. With this new update people won't be conquering the dead server as they need to take care of their own server how will you fix the issue.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
@Highway After this new update don't u think the dead server will be even less active because most times dead server are only a warzone and the unpopular server usually don't have new players coming in like am 1 am 2 or eu 1. With this new update people won't be conquering the dead server as they need to take care of their own server how will you fix the issue.
delete them

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Eh I want dead servers to have new players coming-in, less toxicity is cute but feels the server is stagnant and wish new players who don't have knowledge about the game could know other servers exist too rather than dropping in eu1 by default. I hope they can do excessive marketing some point in time or game will never reach its full potential. - Levi 2023

Last edited:

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i like these ideas a LOT, coming from someone whos played since the early facebook days. this game needs these changes in order for the playerbase to continue to thrive and expand. for so long we were at a dead point because the gameplay was always the same no matter what, always so hard for solo or beginners to advance in that they gave up. these changes make it much easier for the more solo / alone / beginner players to get a grip in the world and ease their way into playing with others and clans to find more success in the town of dinoville.

WE NEED CHANGE! we dont have to tear everything down and start over, we just need a bit of a reform! older systems like this are clearly unadvantagous to keeping / attracting newer players, though you've taken a step in the right direction by the current endgame reforms, we can't stop there. we need these changes and possibly more.
couldnt have said it better

Bosfrance

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- BosFraNcE -I-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
I don't think it's a good ideea to limit how much a clan can hold because then all fun is gonna be ruined , but with the sups value i can agree

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
can we have the draining and the rest status extended. instead of 4/24 it could be 8/32 or a whole day with 3d of cooldown. this would make it better in my opinion. Or we could also have one day of the week where the gates automaticly get a MASSIVE draining boost so that you see everyone draining and getting a tower.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
and out of topic but can we merge the maps to have a giant one? first of all, remove this mazelike system that only allows you to move on a straight path and if that is done (similar to pre 2016 or if possible, EXACTLY like pre 2016) and just make sure to dissolve all bioms smoothly which shouldnt be a giant task if you have a semi competent game engine.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
@Pleiadian im genuenly interested to get to know your opinion on this topic. what is it that makes you say "hell naw"?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Devs, will you guys be looking for other methods of getting DD instead of just smilidon farming?
With supply charge being purchased by clan dd, i feel the overall consumption of dd will increase, plus i feel there should be an update to the drop multiplier for lvl55s, i hope this message gets to the team. Stay blessed y'all <3
The smililodon spawned in that area that which popular to farm are quest units and spawn to quickly and not spread around as it should. It will be adressed for sure ;)
But we also change how the dollars are farmed. Multidrops will not affect dollar output as much anymore. Instead the often called "trash loot" with be the new "dollar loot" which will give the most dollars. This mainly is done to improve the dollar output for level 50-55 for players. Don't worry the stack size is increased for the loot items.
With that we also give the loot a proper use and help players to conserve their upgrade items while they can farm dollars at the same time.

This update is planned to come out before Endgamre Part 3.0.

More buildings will be dinoville controlled on those servers due to less activity.

Last edited:

BreathSight

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ashes Of Eden
Clan
Deadly Warriors
The smililodon spawned in that area that which popular to farm are quest units and spawn to quickly and not spread around as it should. It will be adressed for sure ;)
But we also change how the dollars are farmed. Multidrops will not affect dollar output as much anymore. Instead the often called "trash loot" with be the new "dollar loot" which will give the most dollars. This mainly is done to improve the dollar output for level 50-55 for players. Don't worry the stack size is increased for the loot items.
With that we also give the loot a proper use and help players to conserve their upgrade items while they can farm dollars at the same time.

More buildings will be dinoville controlled on those servers due to less activity.
Okay i like this update

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Finally justice for max lvl players 😂🙌 + rip eu4 in advance

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Thanks.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Instead the often called "trash loot" with be the new "dollar loot" which will give the most dollars. This mainly is done to improve the dollar output for level 50-55 for players.
Will there be a significant difference between lvl 50 dollar loot and lvl 55 dollar loot. To encourage people to farm in area 55. So far I noticed that at first everyone was very hyped to farm at area 55 but later the hype died down. Right now its only beneficial for players planning to upgrade items from lvl 53 to lvl 55 and cloth farmers. While lvl 55 players still prefer farming at otis.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Will there be a significant difference between lvl 50 dollar loot and lvl 55 dollar loot. To encourage people to farm in area 55. So far I noticed that at first everyone was very hyped to farm at area 55 but later the hype died down. Right now its only beneficial for players planning to upgrade items from lvl 53 to lvl 55 and cloth farmers. While lvl 55 players still prefer farming at otis.
Yes there is a good raise between 50 and 55. But you can also go for 54 and get an increased drop chance for all the level 50 items the unit drops. it should be a good transition between the levels now. But it was required to lower the dollars if you sell low level loot compared to your level. Its like that already live but not enough to avoid issues for low level farming.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Very delighted that this issue is being addressed.

I see it will come before update part 3.0, and I also see that that Devs have been on other server to check out this issue closer.

When can we expect the change to happen? This year? Next year?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
So far we would go with the upgrade is permanent until someone attacks and takes over the building.
Also we played around a bit with best possible times for attackwindows:
Window 1 06:00 - 08:59
Window 2 13:00 - 15:59
Window 3 20.00 - 22:59
That would be our approach so far.
This will be the finalized timing for attacking window?

So 3 hrs of transfer phase and 4hr of production phase? What about from window 3 back to window 1 from 2259 to 0600 will the gate keep producing fame?

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Possibly in the next weeks as the team worked on it and testing looked good so far. But we still want to double check and add a few technical improvements.
Do your team think of making some publicity of Dino Storm or not? Maybe a good trailer could bring alot of new players , idk if the servers will handle it tho
I would love to meet new people in this game

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Do your team think of making some publicity of Dino Storm or not? Maybe a good trailer could bring alot of new players , idk if the servers will handle it tho
If they plan to make publicity they will probably do it after 3.0 or right before 3.0. That's when the game would appear most active. Also they would need to complete the content pvp wise (with more pvp related item in celebrity store/new dino/new gun) if they want new players to stay. Maybe even add a gun only accessible through celebrity store like the rex, a magnum would be welcomed. The "dollar items" will fix like 50% of the PvE content (farming). Maybe fixing a few quest, bandit outlaw project (possibly abandoned) and monstrous lure would conclude the remaining PvE content.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
If they plan to make publicity they will probably do it after 3.0 or right before 3.0. That's when the game would appear most active. Also they would need to complete the content pvp wise (with more pvp related item in celebrity store/new dino/new gun) if they want new players to stay. Maybe even add a gun only accessible through celebrity store like the rex, a magnum would be welcomed. The "dollar items" will fix like 50% of the PvE content (farming). Maybe fixing a few quest, bandit outlaw project (possibly abandoned) and monstrous lure would conclude the remaining PvE content.
omg yes A MAGNUM IM IMAGINING IT ALREADY

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
@Highway
Will you make it so that Outlaw guardians will spawn during transfer phase and if the guardian takes the gate then it belongs to dino ville or is the outlaw project scrapped. This will fix a lot of problem right, both player caused problem and ease the games development. Just my opinion.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Highway once commented in a Pirate galaxy Live, that they don't put advertising in their games because it would be an unnecessary expense since there is a lot of competition nowadays and especially because they are a small team, at least not at the moment.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Highway once commented in a Pirate galaxy Live, that they don't put advertising in their games because it would be an unnecessary expense since there is a lot of competition nowadays and especially because they are a small team, at least not at the moment.
makes sense but at the same time not ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.