XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
We plan to make a Public PTR Test with an open map for fights around buildings as well, so you can join for an early access and feedback round to help us shape the update.

Does this include opening up new paths on the map? giving a respect to the 11# developer hut topic?

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Also, 1 more abuse is to be noted from that.

1 player opens 10 accounts on his machine and each account drains 10 gates— that player drains the max % he can before dying and no defender is there, now the situation is absolutely in favor of the first attacker.

Worst if that attacker that I just killed uses a kit and takes more % out of the building.
Hearing this for first time

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
sheesh 50% of people who reacted disliked

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I am trying to throw in some random scenarios to see how balanced a situation would be for an attacker to a defender.

Well, the fact that someone drained most of the %, and that player is nowhere near, and I have to drain it, and that previous drainer still takes it, is neither ideal nor fun.

Also, 1 more abuse is to be noted from that.

1 player opens 10 accounts on his machine and each account drains 10 gates— that player drains the max % he can before dying and no defender is there, now the situation is absolutely in favor of the first attacker.

Worst if that attacker that I just killed uses a kit and takes more % out of the building.
killsteal simply sucks, so if the other one drains more, why should he get penalized.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
btw one last concern if this is to promote "balance" then well obviously most members of smaller clans will get duelist of 12 hrs after 4 hours of war and if they go mm obviously the "Dominating alliance" will not let them hunt and they would not have the option to take protection either so can someone enlighten me how this promotes "balance" when eventually u wont be even to return to hunt especially in everyday scenario and its not like everyone has 100m dd stashed so yeah

draggey

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Draggey
Clan
Italian Aces
Actually, I'm curious to know about what motivated to come up with this concept and why

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Actually, I'm curious to know about what motivated to come up with this concept and why
This is an early concept, a draft of the next update.

Nothing is finalized, everything is up for discussion.

It make sense now why it was so delayed to start the Part 3 topic.

Developers themselves were having a hard time to settle on an idea and still do this point, it needs player input to move forward.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I think they are wanting to make a very big change in something that with new basic mechanics and tweaks would have a better result.
defender already has many advantages, what is missing is the attackers also have their advantages.
and not just completely change how wars work

- KrohneN -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- KrohneN -
Clan
Templarios s2
We plan to make a Public PTR Test with an open map for fights around buildings as well, so you can join for an early access and feedback round to help us shape the update.
Do you have a forecast for the opening day of the PTR, and time?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
still wont get gates :d
Don't fight the truth, embrace your fears and face the reality. Ur ally time will be up and small growing clans will have the opportunity to have their hands on townhall too, it will only get better from here for those who will try to challenge allies which control all the maps and we will surely match your strength overtime regardless it be in numbers, holding more fame etc, thanks for reading.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Please not, you developers will lost one of the main reasons for rangers to buy gold, the abbs! please don't ruin the game, with all the respect.
I have to disagree with many others. Think about the rich players with their friends who use cheap shops to abuse the supplies and go ravaging servers against players whose countries economic standards aren't well met compared to theirs. This is about balance and DS has always been free-to-play since the time it arrived, not rich people's toy where they break all the rules of the game and abuse every power with their friends in the game. We are here to discuss about the issue of majority of players who can also have some equal opportunities against players who don't play by the game standards and the only way for this game to grow is by giving players an edge over each other which breeds competitive spirit and it's good for the game too.

Last edited:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
game devs should focus on banning multi accounts/sharing/using sandboxie to open lots of accounts first. after that they can move to the next step of the game. the situation as it is presents itself like this : 1 person is buying 50 accounts and using them and sharing them with other people from different servers. that is a fact not a fiction. fix this first. you have logged on your server data base all the details of every single account since it was created up to present day. do a wide search and you will realise how corrupt this beautiful game has become. there are facebook groups , discord servers specially created to help people to run this "business"-seeling swaping and buying dinostorm accounts. and all this time the people who are playing by the CoC have no chance in defending or as a matter of fact enjoying this game at its full potential. do something about this first please!

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
game devs should focus on banning multi accounts/sharing/using sandboxie to open lots of accounts first. after that they can move to the next step of the game. the situation as it is presents itself like this : 1 person is buying 50 accounts and using them and sharing them with other people from different servers. that is a fact not a fiction. fix this first. you have logged on your server data base all the details of every single account since it was created up to present day. do a wide search and you will realise how corrupt this beautiful game has become. there are facebook groups , discord servers specially created to help people to run this "business"-seeling swaping and buying dinostorm accounts. and all this time the people who are playing by the CoC have no chance in defending or as a matter of fact enjoying this game at its full potential. do something about this first please!
Can only imagine how beautiful this game would have been if everyone played by the book but it's unfortunate that it got corrupted by some (hungry) rich players who don't play by the book and maybe there's nothing could be done for it.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The most viable solution would be for the developers to hire an anti-cheat.

@Highway Sorry to mention you, but are there any plans for this in the future? I think it's a big theme for Endgame 3 because it involves a lot of things in the system.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
jfc ofc they are banning people but might be too much for their "small team" idk the specifics and they wont say for obvious reasons

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
about the funding of the game, I don't know why people care... easily, developers can create more methods to earn money... oh wait, skins and clothings, kits etc are already there. Even developers can upgrade the DS plus to monthly payments with more stuff. 🤷

Davidleucuta

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
ReeseMcBlox.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Hello, I also have a question, when will the testing open?

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Instead of focusing on other peoples actions , focus on urselves and correct yours

- Shanks -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- S H A N K S -
Clan
DSF
Now the question is, what gonna happen to the supply packs on my inventory/warehouse when the update arrives? @Highway

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Its already like that, some dude can open 10 accs and go drain whole map

The most viable solution would be for the developers to hire an anti-cheat.
How anti-cheat would help here?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Its already like that, some dude can open 10 accs and go drain whole map
But it is made worst now, by the fact that if those accounts drain the max %, they automatically take the tower.

No need to even click on them.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
But it is made worst now, by the fact that if those accounts drain the max %, they automatically take the tower.

No need to even click on them.
You do not really support autoclicker abusers here?.....

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
You do not really support autoclicker abusers here?.....
I'm sorry but the people using autoclicks have weak hands
You just have to spam ur mouse with ur finger , autoclick isnt doing a better job than human hand

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
No finger can beat my autoclicker with 2 ms between clicks :D
I mean you're right , but i don't think the game (Dino Storm) will ''recognize all the clicks from the autoclick''

Status
Not open for further replies.