- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Maybe because many people used coelo in pvp and pve, they didnt need to hunt anything for new dino, while no one used para nor even unlocked it. By changing starting dino, automatically they made most of coelo players be forced to first complete all missions for him and later get stones to buy it. That means people need to spend more time in game or sum like this.
Who the heck wants to spend more time unlocking something when the game is already hard enough to level and upgrade? I say bring back baby coel starter dino. There was no point in replacing it, not to mention they nerfed it by a lot.

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Also, devs I swear to God if Am5 shuts down one more time I'm gonna do absolutely nothing except complain even more.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Who the heck wants to spend more time unlocking something when the game is already hard enough to level and upgrade? I say bring back baby coel starter dino. There was no point in replacing it, not to mention they nerfed it by a lot.
Dude I just simply gave my idea why they changed it, dont forget that this game needs to earn money and they're doing this by having players that are playing this game and ofc buying stuff.

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Dude I just simply gave my idea why they changed it, dont forget that this game needs to earn money and they're doing this by having players that are playing this game and ofc buying stuff.
Relax, I'm not attacking you for your opinion. I simply disagree. I don't see how changing the starter dino back to coel will affect the way they earn money. Hell, I bet if they changed it back to coel, more people would stay and upgrade.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Can we have elections last less @Highway?

at this point its just a waiting game and no one likes waiting randomly for the sake of immersion. I know we shouldn't get the trex in a day but having theese long unskippable waits is destructive. Same applies to the time when you upgrade something. Atleast here can we not make it p2w? Thanks a lot and have a good day

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
You mean shortening the election times?
For example have the full period run for 7days instead of 14 days? (And half the token rewards at the same time)

Let me know your feedback on that.
Its the same , if we get half the tokens , maybe just 33% less

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
For example have the full period run for 7days instead of 14 days? (And half the token rewards at the same time)

yes it is but based on the reactions it isn't wanted hahah

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Same applies to the time when you upgrade something. Atleast here can we not make it p2w?
how waiting for something to upgrade is p2w? :LOL:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

With shorter election time It would be harder to abuse the dynamic seat scaling and would increase competition for sheriff. I also determined that the seats will be less monopolized in that way. In my server there is 1 spare map, I even considered asking if this 1 map could be lent to the opposite side to allow them to meet the 30k minimum fame to *cough* abuse *cough* the dynamic seat since more election time= more fame build up= more people join election= more seats available.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

I don't know what needs to be done but... we're gonna need to change the game name from Dinostorm to T-Rex Storm soon.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
how waiting for something to upgrade is p2w? :LOL:
bcs you can skip the wait with gc and since they are limited and you mainly buy gc it is ___

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
I don't know what needs to be done but... we're gonna need to change the game name from Dinostorm to T-Rex Storm soon.
Br
Brother you know T-Rex is a dinosaur , its dino storm , trex is made to be played not to be watched and wanted for years , its good that everyone can enjoy rex , when ppl will get used to it they will enjoy other dinos , and rebalance ds dinos combos ect :)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

the proposal would be interesting
The rewards would be half * it will be the same but faster xd
Players with future rex with the new system is highly variable

How many times do you need to win the same office to be able to buy rex?

this is the answer:

OfficeCrownsNumber of times you have to winDays (and months/years).
Sheriff (14 days)10000228 days (1 months)
Marshall7339342 days (1.4 months)
Deputy4999570 days (2.33 months)
Assistan deputy3299798 days (3.26 months)
Gov (7 days)99921147 days (4.9 months)
Councilor63932224 days (7.4 months)
Constable35956413 days (1 year and 1.7 month)
Board member199101707 days (1 year and 11.5 months)
Director (3.5 days)494091431.5 days (3 years 11.7 months)
Speaker296902,415 days (6 years and 8.5 months)
Chief ranger2010003,500 days (9 years and 8.6 months)
Ranger1910533,685 days (10 years and 2 months)

It must be taken into account that buying a Tyrannosaurus depends on several factors: there will be times you will not be able to win the same office repeatedly, others are the number of registered players, wars, lily items etc etc etc

Ok, after doing these calculations I am now very excited for part 3 of the end game. The district and city levels will have a lot of competition (finally, after a long time)

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

I think it would be a good idea because player activity increases, in ame 2 the players are very active lately due to the update It will also allow dominant clans to start competing with each other more, as well as stop "agreeing" to give fame to one or 3 players.

So at each level it would be:
  • Town: 7 days
  • District: 3.5 days
  • Street: 1.25 days

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Though one downside would be that players could earn sheriff faster. Therefore the minimum fame should be the same.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Honestly I would love from developers to add back skip upgrade Yellow items. They were availabe to get in past from mobs but I dunno why they removed it. Please add it back bcs waiting that huge amount of hours sometimes even days it's just useless when ure for example max 55 and u want to up your dino from 50 lvl to 55.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Fun new fact: sheriff lists are still going on

I want to see how efficient they become in the long run.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_

have mixed feeling about it. it would be helpful in a way for example the marshals that may have to enter sheriff twice to get tokens. yes they can enter others but sheriff gives the most

OniX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.OniX.
Clan
-Gladiadores-
+4 horas el servidor de América 5 caído sin dejar conectar a nadie 🧐

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think it would be a good idea because player activity increases, in ame 2 the players are very active lately due to the update It will also allow dominant clans to start competing with each other more, as well as stop "agreeing" to give fame to one or 3 players.

So at each level it would be:
  • Town: 7 days
  • District: 3.5 days
  • Street: 1.25 days
Ok i think this is better, i thought about it and i just found that many clans are keeping the list of sheriffs and governors.

The leaders of the dominant clans are agreeing to put more than 100k-500k fame for 1-3 players and thus secure their office, the problem is that that fame is not divided and the other members are left without fame they still have the idea of "waiting their turn".
I have been defending buildings for several hours, I have used several supplies, and they deny me fame for me.

100K-300k fame cannot be achieved by clans that attack maps., every day you can get more than 100k fame in buildings (1 map). Whereas attackers get barely 1k and sometimes over 10k when attacking buildings. Simply put, the attacking clans have little advantage in gaining anything significant in order to compete.

Shortening the days would give them a significant chance in addition to decreasing the control of fame among the members of the defending clans.

It would be a good alternative before endgame 3 is implemented.

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
I still wonder if we will be able to get Silver crowns from events.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Town: 7 days
already 9 out of 10 players i see are sheriff, making election durations shorter will cause "sheriff inflation", that's not good idea

I still wonder if we will be able to get Silver crowns from events.
main purpose of crowns were making election system more balanced and rewarding. i don't think we should expect silver crowns from events, that would harm elections

Status
Not open for further replies.