Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
How many times do you need to win the same office to be able to buy rex?

this is the answer:

Office
Crowns
Number of times you have to win
Days (and months/years).
Sheriff (14 days)
28 days (1 months)
Marshall
42 days (1.4 months)
Deputy
70 days (2.33 months)
Assistan deputy
98 days (3.26 months)
Gov (7 days)
147 days (4.9 months)
Councilor
224 days (7.4 months)
Constable
413 days (1 year and 1.7 month)
Board member
707 days (1 year and 11.5 months)
Director (3.5 days)
1431.5 days (3 years 11.7 months)
Speaker
2,415 days (6 years and 8.5 months)
Chief ranger
3,500 days (9 years and 8.6 months)
Ranger
3,685 days (10 years and 2 months)

It must be taken into account that buying a Tyrannosaurus depends on several factors: there will be times you will not be able to win the same office repeatedly, others are the number of registered players, wars, lily items etc etc etc

Ok, after doing these calculations I am now very excited for part 3 of the end game. The district and city levels will have a lot of competition (finally, after a long time)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
out of topic, excuse my ignorance, but sometimes I don't pay attention to the commercial items that always drop.

Is this a new item? I had never seen it (only the white ones).

1682921219691.png

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
out of topic, excuse my ignorance, but sometimes I don't pay attention to the commercial items that always drop.

View attachment 45877
Yes, I believe it's a new type of "useless" item that has been added to the game like the new skeletons added.

I question its purpose, what are they even useful for? They sell for such a small amount of DDs, that it's not worth picking up.

I would like to say while hunting Smilodon at Otis or Watkin, I get more level 50 mango than combat gels.

I remember getting so many combat gels in the past that the ground drops were full of them.

Can this be reverted back? It's simply useless to have these useless items being dropped.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Yes, I believe it's a new type of "useless" item that has been added to the game.

I question its purpose, what are they even useful for? They sell for such a small amount of DDs, that it's not worth picking up.
Perhaps they can be used as a second currency to purchase items in the lily emporium.

I'm going to collect them anyway, just in case, I like the design.
I would like to say while hunting Smilodon at Otis or Watkin, I get more level 50 mango than combat gels.
devs should increase the stacking of these items in our inventory, it is the only way to get more dds.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

View attachment 45877
its not new, it drops from lower lvl mobs, I don't remember from which lvl though

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
its not new, it drops from lower lvl mobs, I don't remember from which lvl though
but the most curious thing is that I never saw them drop before the update

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
What is with the insane lag and frequent shut downs on Am5 server? I'm at my last straw and many people are as well. Seriously, I don't see it happening on any other server (not that I know of at least) so is it really just an Am5 problem? Please look into it and fix it.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
What is with the insane lag and frequent shut downs on Am5 server? I'm at my last straw and many people are as well. Seriously, I don't see it happening on any other server (not that I know of at least) so is it really just an Am5 problem? Please look into it and fix it.
@Highway yes PLEASE look into to it cause once the straws are gone, they gone!
last.PNG

-v e n u s-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-v e n u s-
Clan
Die Fraggles
Hallo,
@Alewx
Do you think a trading system between the players could sound nice?
I think that could improve the game a lot moving forward to endgame part 3.
Could you give some opinion on that and if you are looking forward to something like that 🇧👊🏼
Best Regards

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I only see trouble with any kind of trading system.
First thought is already that an alliance could simply force you to pay certain item to them. And that is just the very obvious issue. There are more the longer i think about it.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
First thought is already that an alliance could simply force you to pay certain item to them. And that is just the very obvious issue. There are more the longer i think about it.
I liked that you point out the real problems , imagine being freekill and alliance force you to give them items bruh..

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
how about making a market?? like the ones you see in albion online, WoW (i dont expect it to be the best but atleast something)

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
how about making a market?? like the ones you see in albion online, WoW (i dont expect it to be the best but atleast something)
setting up your own price for your own items is not any different than "trade" system and this game definitely not planned for trade system. the "energy" for building "trade system" or "player market system" would be waste of effort. they could implement far better stuff for same amount of effort.

if you are not convinced yet, please explain what "items" would you like to trade?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
But to create a trading system it is necessary to rework certain mechanics and also add some new ones, for example.

• The drop.
  • The loot.
  • The maps.
  • New pve/pvp maps and also for outlaws.
  • new AI
  • The update items.
  • Items (new items based on qualities).
  • The market.
  • Weapon/dino and item maintenance system.
  • dds.
  • Create trade limits.
  • Exchange system.
  • Variants to balance the system.
  • A market with a supply and demand system.
  • New job roles (Farmer, fisherman, artisan, etc).
  • The alliance system
  • Wars, buildings, fame (but that will already be done in endgame 3).
  • etc
Are a lot of things, it's possible, but it's too far off an idea for the game. Currently the game is reworking many mechanics and I don't know if future devshack will take care of that as well, but it's very possible.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
But to create a trading system it is necessary to rework certain mechanics and also add some new ones, for example.

• The drop.
  • The loot.
  • The maps.
  • new AI
  • The update items.
  • The market.
  • dds.
  • Create trade limits.
  • Exchange system.
  • The alliance system
  • etc
Are a lot of things, it's possible, but it's too far off an idea for the game. Currently the game is reworking many mechanics and I don't know if future devshack will take care of that as well, but it's very possible.
ai wrote this list

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
ai wrote this list
nope, I wrote this based on Albion online, Eve Online and No mans Sky xd

Albion online trading or eve online are very complex but they are one of the most balanced trades i have seen

Last edited:

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

• The drop.
  • The loot.
  • The maps.
  • new AI
  • The update items.
  • The market.
  • dds.
  • Create trade limits.
  • Exchange system.
  • The alliance system
  • etc
i like many ideas but f.e. new job roles dont make very much sense in dino storm. Anyways, sick ideas! I hope they get added

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
It's a bit odd considering you guys said that with the new election system, if a player ask for fame and doesn't get fame from his alliance then he could leave the alliance. Anyways if alliance forcing their members to donate materials is an issue, then just make it so that materials can only be traded in for item of equal worth that is determined by the system.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
While its true that trading system are the key factors to many problems such as duping, a trading system still brings in a lot of depths to a game. It allows people to achieve goals that would be deemed impossible on their own, it allows for player to player interaction that is not just toxic but pleasant. It just makes the game more fun to play in general. If you want to nit pick at all the flaws that the trading system have when you overlook the flaws that are worse, like account trading and multi accounting, then go ahead and do so.
Note: I do would like a trading system but I find that their is not enough content to the game that would require a trading system. Sure a trading system can help you achieve the 100 billion dino dollar that you dream of or it can help you max all your dinos, guns, imps and tech to 55 and trade forge-able cloth to make your dream set but apart from this really no point to a trade system. Maybe after more content is added in the future (by the time we complete 100 past seasonal event and complete the achievement to 100%) then we could see a trading system being useful.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
reading this somehow it may work if they add more depth to the ranger. What if instead of f.e. the gov being an election and nothing else, it could be like some form of profession making every election important on its own. and in that hypothetical world i would too see trading as an interesting addition. And like this profession system could have upsides and downsides. or maybe (stick with me) the elections change completly from this currently linear path to something creative and then you would choose your target election when creating your character. I know rn it sounds not doable and stupid but given some good prerequisites it could actually be interesting.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
nope, I wrote this based on Albion online, Eve Online and No mans Sky xd

Albion online trading or eve online are very complex but they are one of the most balanced trades i have seen
and totally completly not comparable games.....

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
@Alewx Do you think that being in office in election should give some sort of minor advantage to the player in office. Lets say like being in office of sheriff gives you like +5% more money from items you sell at market. I think that would make the sheriff post more wanted that just some crowns that only gives cosmetics.

-v e n u s-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-v e n u s-
Clan
Die Fraggles
I would atleast like to add that may trading system not be the best choice at this point of the game development but maybe a companion little dino pet or smth would be nice to collect your itmes automatically when u purchase or smth….
its real pain to pick everything everytime on hand ✋🏼

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I would atleast like to add that may trading system not be the best choice at this point of the game development but maybe a companion little dino pet or smth would be nice to collect your itmes automatically when u purchase or smth….
its real pain to pick everything everytime on hand ✋🏼
I don't want to assure anything (because I'm not dev or gm), but months ago a gm said that the devs are considering the idea of pets in the future. But I don't know, it was months ago and things change sometimes.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The building's Yield changes twice a day.

When exactly?
Speaking a bit more about this, do you plan to completely change this mechanism in endgame 3?

Because the performance system is kind of confusing and nobody cares about it. I recently thought that the yield system could work with blue supplies to increase the yield of buildings from low to high.

And in the meantime, supplying the life of a building, instead of blue supplies, could be with dds.

or vice versa.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Remind me again why you guys changed the starter dino from baby coel to baby para.
Maybe because many people used coelo in pvp and pve, they didnt need to hunt anything for new dino, while no one used para nor even unlocked it. By changing starting dino, automatically they made most of coelo players be forced to first complete all missions for him and later get stones to buy it. That means people need to spend more time in game or sum like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.