Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
already 9 out of 10 players i see are sheriff, making election durations shorter will cause "sheriff inflation", that's not good idea

main purpose of crowns were making election system more balanced and rewarding. i don't think we should expect silver crowns from events, that would harm elections
I get it, but still i remember that devs said in past that we will be able to get them from events aswell so

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I get it, but still i remember that devs said in past that we will be able to get them from events aswell so
Are you sure that they said that? I remember GM did, but not dev

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
100K-300k fame cannot be achieved by clans that attack maps., every day you can get more than 100k fame in buildings (1 map). Whereas attackers get barely 1k and sometimes over 10k when attacking buildings. Simply put, the attacking clans have little advantage in gaining anything significant in order to compete.
But it was obvious that this was going to keep happening, this will only change when there are mechanics that allow attackers to be able to compete on equal terms, using their own effort.
on some servers the attackers managed to win some positions, but it was because the defenders had not yet learned how the town hall was working.
while the attackers do not get fame from the main source that is the maps, the defenders will always have a great advantage

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I just hope we get an Endgame 3 mechanic soon so that attacking clans don't get discouraged. For example.

• Buy/get supplies with dds or mobs
  • Fast drainage in buildings.
  • Clan group fame reward for capturing a building.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I like the idea of getting supplies from mobs tho, like it will automatically make both attacking And defending easier And actually will make duration of the fighting time longer. It will also make people to play this game bcs of hunting.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I like the idea of getting supplies from mobs tho, like it will automatically make both attacking And defending easier And actually will make duration of the fighting time longer. It will also make people to play this game bcs of hunting.
I hope so because blue supplies are one of the big reasons wars are unbalanced.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Only if they drop from something that is hard to kill, like the bandit that attack gates in part 3 at a 1% drop chance.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I know noone wants to hear that but these things are already there, you can get supplies in auctionhouse for DD and you get drainage speeding with amplifiers.
It's not to be honest, these are way different things, because it makes supplies availabe for each lvl. DD auctions are ruled by high lvls who bid sometimes enormous amount of dd to get 5 supplies. How does low lvl like 30 or 25 then get supply? The only way he can get is by gold, and then it's basically pay 2 win. Another aspect of boosting high lvls.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Moreover it is impossible to compare the amount of dd that high lvl is able to get, because he already know all the game mechanics, he knows how to use boosters etc, to low lvl like 20 or 30 who is new in the game. Also High lvls mostly already achieved everything in the game so the only thing that left for them is collecting dd, while low lvls focus still on upgrade.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
you get drainage speeding with amplifiers.
That's not how Supply gels works. And there's no way to drain a building faster currently.

For an added note, here's a new behaviour I've noticed— bug or broken mechanic.

When an attacker is in the perimeter of the site draining the building, it goes down by 0.7%, that's normal.

When a site is red and there's green feet, the % takes time to drop, also normal.

When 7 green feet was in the perimeter, the % of the building still drops at an abnormal rate, not supposed to happen.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
That's not how Supply gels works. And there's no way to drain a building faster currently.

For an added note, here's a new behaviour I've noticed— bug or broken mechanic.

When an attacker is in the perimeter of the site draining the building, it goes down by 0.7%, that's normal.

When a site is red and there's green feet, the % takes time to drop, also normal.

When 7 green feet was in the perimeter, the % of the building still drops at an abnormal rate, not supposed to happen.
true, it was in the past as a boost to drain buildings. was not really at the current state there.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I know noone wants to hear that but these things are already there, you can get supplies in auctionhouse for DD and you get drainage speeding with amplifiers.
Wait you get bonus drainage speed with supply gels? Ah, i just read the latest message.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Now that Part 2 has been implemented, we get an idea of how Town Hall will play out in the servers and game overall.

Sheriff's Office holds not much importance at this stage— It is only an achievement, a bonus.

The player's only focus is T-Rex at the moment. We (the active players) can already estimate that by the end of the year, most of the active players in most servers will be with Rex.

After having Rex, there's no more strong objective. The Emporium holds no strong value amongst players in the community because of its lack of items.

Questions—

1. What is the step plan right now for Dev? Are we still in the feedback of Part 2?

2. When can we expect more attractive items at the Emporium?

Some communication about the next steps would be greatly appreciated.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Now that Part 2 has been implemented, we get an idea of how Town Hall will play out in the servers and game overall.

Sheriff's Office holds not much importance at this stage— It is only an achievement, a bonus.

The player's only focus is T-Rex at the moment. We (the active players) can already estimate that by the end of the year, most of the active players in most servers will be with Rex.

After having Rex, there's no more strong objective. The Emporium holds no strong value amongst players in the community because of its lack of items.

Questions—

1. What is the step plan right now for Dev? Are we still in the feedback of Part 2?

2. When can we expect more attractive items at the Emporium?

Some communication about the next steps would be greatly appreciated.
Don't forget that there will be periods where people won't earn much because the clans still don't distribute the fame correctly. Forcing the city council to change its dynamic offices

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
well, it seems that before for some players the sheriff elections were at least on Sundays between 21:00 - 23:00

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
well, it seems that before for some players the sheriff elections were at least on Sundays between 21:00 - 23:00
maybe because of timezones possibly?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Umm guys.. a ghost killed me totally- I couldnt even know who killed me ;-;
1683906413764.png

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
@Highway When part 3 comes, will the amount of bandits spawning to attack gates be based upon how many gates and claims are taken by clans? Also will those bandit attack everyone ( low level players leveling up) or just people with duelist / outlaw.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
great, in ame 2 everyone is now allies and there are no attackers anymore.

I think I'll take a break apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.